海淘 清关 规格 填写信息我这样填没问题吗

supplierchannel奇了怪了!我都没有直邮为什么会要求填直邮清关信息?【海淘吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:203,288贴子:
奇了怪了!我都没有直邮为什么会要求填直邮清关信息?收藏
今天突然收到一信息…说货物到了要填清关的个人资料…然后按号码查是查到有东西到了不知道什么地方…问题是我没有直邮…买的东西不是在路上就是在转仓中…而且我买的4个包裹有三个是ups的…也有单号…只有一个是只知道已经到仓库要转仓了…但是没单号也不知道是哪家运的…谁能告诉我是怎么回事啊?
Farfetch 3000+国际奢牌,首单9折,限时尊享免邮优惠.2-5天到货,直击时尚.海外直邮,正品直达,价格已含关税.更有中文客服服务,全球免费退货,上门取件.
没有直邮吗?用的转运?
肯定有东西走了直邮
我有点被绕晕了,请问一下楼楼,那三单ups的你能看到运单号且已经预报入库了是吗?
你以前是不是在美亚有直邮过呢
你点那个易客满清关信息进去能看到单号,然后找客服让他帮你查一下单号的情况。也有可能是美亚弄错了,不是经常出现美亚发错货然后豪爽送人的新闻么。英文不好的话可以直接接通中亚海外邮客服,他们用中文但是权限跟美亚客服一样。
码一个。。。。。。。。。。。
不好意思我忘记把你的个人信息抹掉,重新发Shilpa:Hello, my name is Shilpa. I'm here to help you today.Hey, mechillSure, mechillPlease do not worryI will check this for youMay I know the item name in the order?Me:but this order is not mine ,is my friend,his email ........(这是我抹掉的内容)Shilpa:Thank you, mechillMay I know the issue?Me:yes ,There is no direct mail China orders, but he receive the carrier company request for the submission of customs clearance material emailand when he fills in the customs clearance material and prompt email and orderso can you check the order if it was send the wrong addressShilpa:Sure, mechillI will check this for youMe:ok thank youShilpa:I have checked the orderThe tracking shows &Delivered& on May 11, 2015Signed for by: XFORShipping To:JJNL XF1982 NE 25TH AVE STE1444983HILLSBORO, OR 97124United StatesPrimary Phone: The order has been delivered on May 11, 2015Me:the delivered address is JJNL XF1982 NE 25TH AVE STE1444983HILLSBORO, OR 97124United States that`s right?Shilpa:Yes, it is the correct addressIf you do not receive the package, please contact us and we may replace or refundPlease do not worry about this, mechillMe:but why the APEX ask him to send the information for customs clearance?Shilpa:mechill, I have checked the order and it has US addressCarrier do ask for customs clearance for the international ordersAnd the order you gave the carrier is not ApexIt is UPSMe:yes that`s the place what I think impassabilityShilpa:I understand, mechillmechill, please ignore the mail from the ApexI again assure that the items were delivered successfullyMe:Maybe there have any misunderstanding,i will still to find the goodsShilpa:Could you confirm if the items were delivered or not?Me:no i could not ,because I don't know the goods had arrived,i should to find itShilpa:Okay, mechillIf they do not receive the items, please do contact us and we will replace or refund:)Is there anything else I can help you with today?I hope I was helpful?Me:If it does not find it maybe i will have to trouble you againShilpa:It is not a trouble, mechillWe are always there to help you :)Me:thank you and have a nice day :)Shilpa:You're welcome. Thank you for contacting Amazon. We hope to see you again. Have a great day.ByePlease click &End Chat& to close this window.Me:BYE好了再次跟客服确认了,客服说了确实是送达了你的shipping地址,易客满的邮件你可以忽略,如果确实没有这个包裹他会重发一个给你的。放心吧。现在等转运那边看看能不能入库。
直邮都要写
登录百度帐号推荐应用

我要回帖

更多关于 海淘 清关 规格 填写 的文章

随机推荐