转帐棉花糖机器哪里有卖卖货

英语翻译我的朋友JUNE昨天已经汇款给贵公司,请问有收到吗?请贵公司及时发货,大概何时能货请告知.这款设备是否能安装于任何圆型的座便器上?_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译我的朋友JUNE昨天已经汇款给贵公司,请问有收到吗?请贵公司及时发货,大概何时能货请告知.这款设备是否能安装于任何圆型的座便器上?
英语翻译我的朋友JUNE昨天已经汇款给贵公司,请问有收到吗?请贵公司及时发货,大概何时能货请告知.这款设备是否能安装于任何圆型的座便器上?
My friend June has already transfered the money to your company yesterday,have you receive it?Please deliver the goods on time,and if possible,please inform me the exact delivery date.Can this apparatus be installed on any seated closestool that is circular in shape?
Yesterday, my friend June aleady post the cash to your company, did you receive it? Can you send prodcuts in time, and could you please tell us the delivery date. Can this kind of equipment be installed in any type of seated closestool?
My friend June has remitted your company the payment yesterday. Have you received that? If so, please deliver the goods in time, and would you please tell me the arrival time? I also want to know whether this equitment is suitable to any round toliet.
Looking forward to your reply.
Please kindly let us know weather you received the wire transfer from my friend Jane ? When will you arrange the consignment?大概何时能货请告知。你这句重复了!Is this device suitable for any round toilet Bowl ?
My Friends JUNE yesterday remittances to your company, will have received it? Please timely delivery of your company, approximately when can goods, please inform. Whether or not this equipment can be installed on any round on the Toilet?555,页面你去哪里了呀?
等待时间: 3您好,欢迎来到一呼百应采购商城!
优质电路板PCB供货商,让采购更轻松
您所在的位置: &
供应转账机电路板PCB线路板
供应转账机电路板PCB线路板
上一条:下一条:
该商铺的 电路板PCB 相关产品
产品信息来源:/s.html 转载请注明来自一呼百应
电路板PCB信息分享(<font color="#FF):
发表留言/评论:
联系电话:
您还可能关注: