fortnum professional strategiescw china pty ltdd平台出金多少时间到账

Authorised AFSL Representatives Online, Fortnum Financial Advisers
Fortnum Financial Advisers Adviser and staff owned licensee for quality, client-centric advice businessesPartner of choice for professional advice firms that want to grow
Fortnum Financial Advisers is an Australian licensee for quality, client-centric advice businesses. Fortnum is the licensing partner of choice for professional advice firms who are committed to achieving sustainable revenue and profit growth.Fortnum’s commitment to advisers has been consistently recognised by leading global financial services consultant CoreData.
Fortnum Financial Advisers has won the prestigious ““ for three consecutive years, reinforcing that Fortnum advisers have the highest level of satisfaction in terms of overall support, remuneration and brand.
Leveraging our group buying power to negotiate lower product feesProfessional advice framework designed by advisers not product manufacturers or lawyersBusiness growth, targeting annualised growth of 15%Advice coachingAdvice implementation – systems and process improvementLeadershipOngoing education and training through the AcademyCollaboration and knowledge sharing
Founder and Chairman, Fortnum Financial Group Limited
Group CEO and Managing Director, Fortnum Financial Advisers
Business Development Manager, Fortnum Private Wealth
Head of Advice, Fortnum Financial Advisers
Business Growth Manager
Practice Technology Manager, Fortnum Financial Advisers
Head of The Academy, Collaboration and Culture
National Operations Manager, Fortnum Financial Advisers
Head of Finance and Risk
Independent Chair of Fortnum's Risk and Compliance Committee, Good AdviceWe didn’t truly understand the full potential of what a licensee could deliver before we started talking to Fortnum. Previously we thought a licensee should be there when we needed them but otherwise stay out of our way.Fortnum talks a massive game but to their absolute credit, we haven’t been found wanting.Fortnum is less of a licensee in the traditional sense and more of a key business partner. They present us with opportunities, support us to innovate and bringing the network together as a like-minded community committed to pursuing the same goals. This is why we joined and this is why we will stay. Joining Fortnum has been one of the best business decisions we have made.
Josh Cratchley
/ Co-Founder, Plenary Wealth
The collegiate culture that exists within Fortnum, the complete absence of inflated egos, the genuine ethos of putting client interests at the forefront of every decision and the absence of any institutional influence make Fortnum the logical choice of licensee for any financial planning practice to whom such qualities are important. So impressed have we been with the Fortnum way of doing things that we took the decision that it was an appropriate allocation of our business resources to invest a proportion of my time to service as a Director of Fortnum Financial Group Ltd; a role that I have found immensely rewarding.After almost four decades as a financial adviser, I have worked under many licensees. I can say without any element of equivocation that Fortnum is head and shoulders above any other of the many groups with whom I have been associated and I have no hesitation in recommending them to any financial planning firm looking to associate themselves with others with a genuine understanding of the role we play in shaping and improving the financial lives of ours clients.
Wayne Leggett
/ Principal, Paramount Wealth Management
Fortnum uses its scale to get a better deal for clients which is very different to the old world approach where dealer groups were totally reliant on margins and splits.“Fortnum and FPSA are focused on adding value for advisers and clients, and that also involves providing practice management and client engagement tools to ensure we’re running efficient, profitable and growing businesses.”
Andrew Fenton
/ Principal of Mornington Financial Services
Before joining Fortnum in 2011, I was spending too much time running my own licence and not enough time on my business.“Fortnum delivers most of the advantages of being self-licensed but without the impediments. With Fortnum’s support, I’m able to work on my business and as a result I’ve experienced a phenomenal increase in my revenue and growth
Denis Durand
/ Principal Durand Financial Services
FPW Ltd - Authorised AFSL Representatives Online

我要回帖

更多关于 cupidmediaptyltd v 的文章

随机推荐