philadelphia 76ers买coach 要交税吗

社会化媒体
了解更多>>
桂ICP备 号-1
桂公网安备 36号
阅读下一篇
Hi,看起来你很喜欢这些内容,但是你还没有登录!在你登录以后,就可以收藏感兴趣的内容,关注感兴趣的作者!John Hackworth named United States U-17 head coach -
By Seth Vertelney
Dec 23, :42 PM
The former Philadelphia Union boss returns to the Under-17 squad for his second opportunity at coaching the team.
U.S. Soccer has named John Hackworth head coach of the U-17 national team, his second stint in charge of the squad.
Hackworth coached the U-17 national team from 2004 to 2007. He led the team to the quarterfinals of the&2005 U-17 World Championship, and the round of 16 of the&2007 U-17 World Cup. After leaving the U.S. program, he coached the Philadelphia Union from 2012 to 2014.
&This program is near and dear to my heart, I&m excited and honored to be back working with the U-17 national team,& Hackworth said in a U.S. Soccer release. &This is an important age group on the national team pathway and I&m looking forward to overseeing the training environment that will allow them to maximize their potential at this stage of their careers.&
Hackworth replaces Richie Williams as head coach. Williams joined Real Salt Lake as an assistant coach after his USA U-17 side bowed out at the group stage of the 2015 World Cup.
UEFA Champions League
Premier League
Primera División
Bundesliga
UEFA Europa League
International Champions Cup
WC Qualification CONCACAF
Olympics Women
Copa America
European Championship
Women's World Cup
WC Qualification Europe