色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。_csrf_token
xfIPw4K82D59NlAoBfxlyB
wmqRpcCsrfToken
xfIPw4K82D59NlAoBfxlyB
阅读:40979回复:91
如何在展会上提问,和老外交流,摸清客户需求
发布于: 15:25
如何在展会上提问,和老外交流,摸清客户需求外贸参展必备英语你好博客,请勿转载&基本问候语Hello, how areyou ?Are you interested in our new products ?It’s a greathonor to meet you 请随便参观看下!Please feelfree to look around. 提问:客户名字May I knowyour name ? 国家Where are youfrom ? 产品:What are yourmain business ?Main products主营产品Would you tellme the main items you export?What line ofbusiness are you in?
类型:Are you aretailer, distributor or wholesales ? 让客户晚些来:Sorry, couldyou come back half an hour ?Here is myname card and booth number: 8D15. 你在找什么产品?which productare you sourcing ? Looking for ? 找到合适供应商了吗?have you foundthe suitable suppliers ? 采购数量:purchasingquantity What is thequantity for your purchase ? 采购时间When you needto purchase? 采购次数How many timesdo you import from China ? 采购渠道Do you importgoods from China or other country ? 你的产品售价?What is yourretail price of your product ? 主要市场Which countryis your market ? 质量的要求?What is yourquality requirement ?问客户有多少时间?How many timeare you available ? 假如是零售商:Howmany stores does your company have?假如是:Do you distribute your goods only in your domestic market?Or in the whole Europe? Which country is your biggest market?(不能直接问谁是你最大的客户,这样太敏感了。)在展览会最后一两天的时候,你可以问: What do you think how about the trade show? Didyou find everything which you need exactly?你问这种问题很容易可以从客户那里得到你们整个行业的情况,客户的观点对你是很有价值的。 We havesupplied our products for XXXXX company for 5 years, and XXXXcompany is quiet satisfied for our quality. So I believe we canmeet or exceed your quality requirements. 你能写下来吗?Could youwrite that down? 来看下样品:What abouthaving a look at sample first?This is ournewly developed product. Would you like to see it? 强调我们的质量:We are alwaysimproving our design and patterns to confirm to the worldmarket 问客户哪个产品适合Here you are.Which item do you think might find a ready market at yourend? 问客户对质量的How do youfeel like the quality of our products? 谈价格和质量When wecompare prices, we must first take into account the quality of theproducts. 价格高回复:That's becausethe price of raw materials has gone up.
问客户要求:Will youplease tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want,so that we can work out the offer ASAP? 赞同客户:I see what youmean.(我明白您的意思。) 如果表示赞成,可以说:That's a goodidea.(是个好主意。)或者说:I agree withyou.(我赞成。) 不赞同:I don't thinkthat's a good idea.(我不认为那是个好主意。)或者Frankly, wecan't agree with your proposal.(坦白地讲,我无法同意您的提案。) 让客户参观工厂:1. You’llunderstand our products better if you visit the factory.2. I wonder ifyou could arrange a visit to the factory.3. Let’s meknow when you are free. We will arrange the tour foryou. 客人还价Is it possiblethat you lower the price a bit?Do you thinkyou can possibly cut down your prices by 10%?Can you bringyour price down a bit? Say $20 per dozen.It’we have another offer for a similar one at much lowerprice.But don’t youthink it’s a little high?Your price istoo high for us to accept.18.It would bevery difficult for us to push any sales it at thisprice.19. 19. If you cango a little lower, I’d be able to give you an order on thespot.20. It is toomuch. Can you discount it? 拒绝还价21. Our priceis highly competitive./ this is the lowest possible price./Ourprice is very reasonable.22. Our priceis competitive as compared with that in the internationalmarket.23. To tellyou the truth, we have already quoted our lowest price.24. I canassure you that our price if the most favorable. A trial willconvince you of my words.25. The pricehas been cut to the limit.26. I’m sorry.It is our rock-bottom price.27. My offerwas based on reasonable profit, not on wildspeculations.28. While weappreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduceour price any further. 接受还价29. Can weeach make some concession?30. In orderto conclude business, we are prepared to cut down our price by5%.31. If yourorder is big enough, we may reconsider our price.32. Buyer wishto buy cheap and sellers wish to sell dear. Everyone has an eye tohis own benefit.33. The priceof his commodity has recently been adjusted due to advance incost.34.Considering our good relationship and future business, we give a 3%discount. 客人询问交货期 54. What aboutour request for the early delivery of the goods?55. What isthe earliest time when you can make delivery?56. How longdoes it usually take you to make delivery?57. When willyou deliver the products to us?58. When willthe goods reach our port?59. What aboutthe method of delivery?60. Will itpossible for you to ship the goods before early October?
客人询问最小单数量35. What’sminimum quantity of an order of your goods?&询问订货数量36. How manydo you intend to order?37. Would yougive me an idea how much you wish to order from us?38. When canwe expect your confirmation of the order?39. As ourbacklogs are increasing, please hasten the order.40. Thank youfor your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require sothat we can work out the offer?41. We regretthat the goods you inquire about are not available. 答复交货期 61. I think wecan meet your requirement.62. I ‘msorry. We can’t advance the time of delivery.63. I’m verysorry for the delay in delivery and the inconvenience it must havecaused you..64. We canassure you that the shipment will be made not later than the fisthalf of May.65. We willget the goods dispatched within the stipulated time.66. Theearliest delivery we can make is at the end ofSeptember. 付款方式客人询问付款方式1. Shall wediscuss the terms of payment?2. What isyour regular practice about terms of payment?3. What areyour terms of payment?4. How are wegoing to arrange payment?&回复询问付款方式5. We’d likeyou to pay us by L/C.6. We alwaysrequire L/C for our exports and we pay by L/C for our imports aswell.7. We insiston full payment.8. We ask fora 30 percent down payment.9. We expectpayment in advance on first orders. &公司介绍Our companyname is Shenzhen Vsky Industry Co., Ltd., established in2004.&We have 9 yearexperience on OEM portable speakers, webcam.3000 squaremeter factory with 300 employees.Russia, MiddleEast, Europe, Asia are our market.Our clientsincludes COBY,We areAlibaba, gobalsouces VIP member. 产品报价: ------------Our quotationis well founded.Our productsare of high quality and in the latest design.The cost ofmaterial and labor souces have risen a great deal recently, but westill try to maintain the previous price. Moreover, we have spenthigh cost on the development of this style. I have toreport to the head office for the price, will reply to youlater. I understandwhat you mean, but when we compare prices, we must take the qualityinto consideration, right ? Let's me show you the functions of thespeakers. It has CE/FCC/RoHS certificate.回复的答案:This is our new one A1, bluetooth speaker with cicular shape,aluminum material, great sound. 1,产品功能介绍、卖点、2,月生产能力&3,工厂介绍,位置,设备3000 squaremeter factory with 200 pcs of employees.4,公司介绍、主要产品、、市场Ourcompany is a top OEM manufacturer andexporter in China since 2004.Specializingin the R&D, production, marketing and sale ofdigital IT products.Main products include1, Portable speakers, bluetooth speaker, 20,000 pcs/ month monthoutput2, Business Card scanner, name card scanner, 5.000pcs /month3, USB document camera, portable document scanner, platform visualpresenters, 3.000 pcs/month4, HD Webcam, PC webcam, laptop camera, 300,000 pcs/monthExcellent production and R&D.3000 Square Meters factory with more than 200 skillful workers anda team of over 13 talented engineers.ISO
quality control, with CE/FCC/RoHS approved!
共12条评分,
优秀文章,支持
优秀文章,支持!
优秀文章,支持!
优秀文章,支持!
写的不错,很有参考价值,我们需要不断的实践和经历!谢谢分享!
优秀文章,支持!
优秀文章,支持!
最新喜欢:
深圳外贸, 出口蓝牙音箱、便携音箱.
外贸本科生
发布于: 17:36
& & & & & &
Shaanxi Jintai Biological Engineering Co., Ltd。
alicelee949000
Web: http://www.sxjtsw.com
Main Product: Natural Herbal Extract, Watersoluble Fruit & Vegetable Juice Powder, Freeze Dried Powder.
发布于: 15:59
不错,很实用,以后多多分享哦、、、、
发布于: 09:18
很好,多多学习!
发布于: 15:03
很好,学习了
发布于: 08:56
用户名co2work
发布于: 11:02
多谢楼主 &很受用
发布于: 17:09
好东西,太好了。谢谢楼主,辛苦了!
发布于: 16:55
嗯 &非常不错,以后楼主多发点 大家共同学习
No pains, no gains!
<span class="lou J_floor_copy" title="复制此楼地址"
data-hash="read_重天#
发布于: 10:03
太谢谢咯 &希望这个秋天可以去展会
Lucy from Yangjiang Huaya!
data-hash="read_楼#
发布于: 10:39
淘宝旺铺:http://shop.taobao.com
淘宝ID:lxhjiang
用户名sjds
data-hash="read_楼#
发布于: 09:23
外贸本科生
data-hash="read_楼#
发布于: 11:48
data-hash="read_楼#
发布于: 14:25
优秀文章,支持!
The 112th Canton Fair 2012 Oct. China Guangzhou
Phase 1: Oct.15 - 19, 2012
Venue: China Import and Export Fair Complex
(No.380,Yuejiang Zhong Road, Guangzhou, China)
Exhibitor: Shandong Yuntai Machienry Co.,Ltd.
Booth No. : 6.0B22
Welcome old and new customers visit!
外贸本科生
用户名hkequipment
data-hash="read_楼#
发布于: 17:13
希望这次展会可以用的到,谢谢分享
虎门宏凯光缆设备厂
主营:皮线光缆设备、紧包光纤生产线、软光缆护套生产线、光纤二次套塑生产线、SZ绞合成缆机、光缆外护套生产线、光纤着色机、电线电缆设备
地址:虎门赤岗二马工业区
联系电话:0