spg可以用spg一夜升金 关联万豪以外的银行卡结账吗

Frequently Asked Questions | Starwood Preferred Guest
Guest Frequently Asked Questions
Your Membership
What is the Starwood Preferred Guest(R) program?
The Starwood Preferred Guest program is the award-winning hotel program that offers extraordinary experiences, rewards and recognition wherever you travel. Members have access to exclusive benefits and flexible reward options for magnificent vacation getaways. All of this comes with the added benefit of no blackout dates on Free Night Awards. So, if we have a standard room on the night of your choice, it’s yours.
Members also experience rich rewards throughout distinguished hotel brands including Sheraton(R) Hotels & Resorts, Four Points(R) by Sheraton Hotels, Aloft(R), W(R) Hotels, Le Méridien(R), The Luxury Collection(R), ElementSM, Westin(R) Hotels & Resorts, St. Regis(R) Hotels & Resorts, and Tribute Portfolio - more than 1,169 SPG Participating Hotels worldwide.
What are blackout dates?
Some of our competitors black out certain hotels and resorts during peak travel times throughout the year, making it impossible to use reward points to book a room. As a Starwood Preferred Guest member, you’ll never encounter a blackout date for Free Night Awards at SPG Participating Hotels. Unlike our competitors, we don’t limit the number of standard rooms available for redemption. So, if we have a standard room available at an SPG Participating Hotel, and you have the Starpoints – it's yours.
Where can I use my Starwood Preferred Guest membership card?
You can use your SPG membership card at over 1,169 of SPG Participating Hotels and SPG Partner Hotels in more than 111 countries.
How much does it cost to become a Starwood Preferred Guest member?
Membership in the Starwood Preferred Guest program is free.
What is required to become a Gold Preferred Guest(R) member?
Becoming a Gold Preferred Guest member requires 10 Eligible Stays or 25 Eligible Nights in a calendar year. Members at this level receive all the benefits of a Preferred Guest(R) member plus more Starpoints (three for every eligible U.S. dollar spent), automatic room upgrades, little extras like 4 p.m. late checkout, and more!
How do I achieve the elite status of Platinum Preferred Guest(R) member?
Becoming a Platinum Preferred Guest member requires 25 Eligible Stays or 50 Eligible Nights in a calendar year. Not only do Platinum Preferred Guest members receive all the benefits of a Gold Preferred Guest member, they can also take advantage of additional privileges such as automatic upgrades to our best available guest room – including standard suites – at time of check-in for the entire stay, Complimentary High Speed Internet Access, and complimentary access to the hotel gym. At Le Méridien, Westin and Sheraton Hotels & Resorts, members can also take advantage of complimentary access to the Executive and Club Level floors.
Additionally, our signature Platinum Concierge SM provides members with access to an extraordinary range of services with one simple phone call. Platinum Preferred Guests can make reservations, secure upgrades and redeem awards, book opera tickets or even find a babysitter with this exclusive service.
I recently joined the Starwood Preferred Guest program. When will I receive my membership card?
to design your own membership card and save it to the SPG app or to print a PDF version for your records.
If you wish, the option to have a predesigned card mailed to you is also available on this page.
I lost my Starwood Preferred Guest membership card. How do I replace it?
Your SPG Program membership card is easily accessible, on your mobile devices, when you
from iTunes or Google Play. If you do not possess a mobile device, or are unable to download an SPG App and still require a physical card, please follow this
where you will have the opportunity to create a new card design, order your card, print a temporary card, or save an image of your card to your mobile device.
How do I activate my online SPG program account?
An SPG Member can register for online account access at anytime.
is quick and easy.
Once you’ve completed the simple process of creating your online username and password you’ll have online access to manage your account information, view your account balance and much more.
Earning and Redeeming Starpoints
How many Starpoints(R) do I earn when I stay at an SPG Participating Hotel or SPG Partner Hotel?
Preferred Guest members earn two Starpoints and Gold and Platinum Preferred members earn a 50% Starpoints
bonus to equal three Starpoints for every dollar (or foreign equivalent) of Eligible Charge and Partner Eligible Charge.
How many rooms can I earn Starpoints for per Stay at SPG Participating Hotels or per Partner Stay at SPG Partner Hotels?
SPG Members can earn Starpoints for up to three rooms per Stay or PartnerStay when 1) each room is paid for by the member and all
charges are settled at check- and 2) one room is occupied by the SPG Member.
Other than hotel stays, how can I earn Starpoints?
You can earn Starpoints for food and beverage charges (excluding alcoholic beverages where prohibited by law) of US$10 or more in participating restaurants at SPG Participating Hotels, even when you’re not a registered guest, when you present your membership card.
You can also earn Starpoints for goods and services with our partners.
Transferring points from an American Express(R) Membership Rewards(R) or Diners Club Rewards account is another great option for supplementing your account with additional Starpoints.
Using the Starwood Preferred Guest(R) Credit Card from American Express (for U.S., Canadian,UK and Japan residents) is one of the fastest, easiest ways to earn Starpoints.
Additionally, you can now
Add them to your account, give them as a gift or use them as employee or
customer incentives.
How do I earn airline miles for a Stay?
SPG Members can earn miles with their frequent flyer program by /moremiles
or by calling 888-627-7143 (in the U.S. and Canada) or 353-21-4539579 (International toll line) and enrolling in the
Airline Direct Deposit Program. After switching from points to miles, you will automatically earn miles during your
Stay at the same rate you would have earned Starpoints.
When Starpoints are transferred to a frequent flyer account, both accounts must be in the same name otherwise the
airline will reject the transfer. This is for the member’s protection so that no unauthorized transfers may occur. Once
Starpoints transfer to an airline, they may not be returned to an Starwood Preferred Guest account.
How can I use my Starpoints?
in a number of ways including: Free Night Awards, Cash & Points, Fifth Night Free,
Room Upgrades, 50% off Regular Rack Rate or Nights & Flights.
Additionally, your Starpoints can be redeemed for Instant Awards SM – in-hotel indulgences that vary by hotel and can include anything from an elephant ride in Thailand to a Westin Heavenly massage in Maui and more!
Can I use my Starpoints for awards other than hotel stays?
Absolutely. Through our
, you have the opportunity to use your Starpoints for air travel, ground
transportation, and gift certificates from some of your favorite retailers – from iTunes to Starbucks .
You can even donate your Starpoints to
You can also use your Starpoints to bid on money-can’t-buy experiences and events with our member exclusive
online auction site,
How do I keep track of the Starpoints I’ve earned?
Keeping track of your Starpoints is easy. You can
to your account
that you’d like to sign up for eStatements to get updated account information delivered right to your
Starpoints Credits and Eligible Charges
After I complete an Stay or Partner Stay how long will it take before my Starpoints are credited to my Starwood Preferred Guest account?
We allow SPG Participating Hotels and SPG Partner Hotels up to seven days from your date of departure to credit
your Starwood Preferred Guest account with Starpoints for Eligible Charges and Partner Eligible Charges. If your Starpoints haven't appeared in your SPG Member account after that time, please
for us to follow up on your behalf.
How do I get credit for a missing Stay?
, contact our
or send us an inquiry via
I just joined Starwood Preferred Guest and had a recent Stay prior to my enrollment. Can I get credit for that stay?
We allow SPG Members to obtain credit for Stays at SPG Participating Hotels up to 30 days prior to enrollment. To credit your account for a stay, we
ask that you send a copy of your hotel bill or credit card statement. Please ensure your date of arrival, length of stay
and membership number is included in this information and fax to: 519-633-8557.
What are Eligible Charges?
Eligible Charges are Eligible Rates, food & beverage charges(excluding alcoholic beverages where prohibited by law), laundry & dry cleaning,
telephone & in-room faxes, in-room movies & in-room video games.
What are ineligible charges?
Ineligible charges include, but are not limited to: taxes, service charges, gratuities, parking, recreational charges
(includes charges related to golf, spa, watersport rentals, etc.) any part of any stay after June 1, 2008 that is in excess of 90 nights. In addition, certain types of room rates are not eligible to earn Starpoints. These include groups or conventions settled through a master bill, airline crew room charges, tours or pre-packaged deals through travel agents, wholesale rates, and rates from third-party bookings such as, but not limited to, , , etc.
Suite Night Awards
What is a Suite Night Award?
A Suite Night Award is a one-night confirmable room upgrade to a suite or select premium room at an SPG Participating Hotel only.
What types of reservations are eligible for Suite Night Awards?
You can request an upgrade when you book eligible Rates, Free Night Award stays or Cash & Points stays.
How do I earn Suite Night Awards?
Platinum Preferred Guests who stay 50 nights annually may elect to receive 10 Suite Night Awards. We also occasionally offer Suite Night Awards as a reward earning in a promotion.
Do Suite Night Awards expire?
Yes, please check your Suite Night Awards
to see when your Award(s) expire.
How close to my arrival date can I request a Suite Night Award upgrade?
You may request a Suite Night Award upgrade until 2:00 p.m. local hotel time the day before you arrive.
When will I find out if my Suite Night Award upgrade request is confirmed?
If you request a Suite Night Award upgrade, we’ll start looking for available upgrades five days before your stay. If we find one, it’s yours, and we’ll email you at the email address on your
as soon as possible.
What if an upgrade isn’t available?
If you request a Suite Night Award upgrade and we can’t find an available upgrade five days before you arrive, we’ll email you an update and keep checking. If your request can’t be confirmed by 2 p.m. local hotel time the day before you arrive, we’ll notify you via email and credit the Suite Night Award(s) back to your account.
If an upgrade is not confirmed are my Suite Night Award(s) returned to my account?
If your upgrade can’t be confirmed by 2 p.m. local hotel time the day before you arrive, we’ll notify you via email and return the Suite Night Award(s) to your account.
Can I cancel an upgrade request?
You can cancel a request until 2 p.m. local hotel time the day before you arrive, as long as the Suite Night Award(s) haven’t already been confirmed for use on a reservation.
Can I cancel an upgrade after it has been confirmed?
Once your Suite Night Award(s) have been confirmed, the Award(s) are only returned to your account if you cancel your reservation. Please note that after 3 p.m. local hotel time the day before you arrive a reservation cancellation will result in the forfeiture of all Suite Night Award(s) applied to the entire reservation. This is in addition to any other cancellation penalties applicable to the reservation itself.
What happens if I cancel my reservation after my upgrade has been confirmed?
If you cancel a reservation prior to 3 p.m. local hotel time the day before you arrive we will credit your Suite Night Award(s) back to your account. If you cancel a reservation after 3 p.m. local hotel time the day before you arrive, you will forfeit all Suite Night Award(s) applied to the entire reservation. This is in addition to any other cancellation penalties applicable to the reservation itself.
Can I request an upgrade using Suite Night Award(s) to any room in an SPG Participating Hotel?
Using a Suite Night Award, you can request an upgrade to a suite or select premium room as designated by the SPG Participating Hotel. Premium rooms include rooms with great views, or larger rooms. The option to request an upgrade appears when you’re making a reservation and an SPG Member can choose which rooms they would like use their Suite Night Awards for.
What if my stay is longer than the number of Suite Night Awards I’ve earned?
The number of Suite Night Awards must match the length of your stay. So, if your stay is five nights long and you only have three Suite Night Awards you can’t request an upgrade.
What if I book a promotional rate that includes a free night?
If you book a Buy 2 Nights, Get 1 Free offer, for example, you would use three Suite Night Awards for your stay. The same would be the case with Free Night Awards. If you redeem five nights, and get the fifth night free, you’d need to use five Suite Night Awards. The number of Suite Night Awards must match the length of your stay even if some night(s) of your stay are free.
Can I buy Suite Night Awards?
You can’t buy Suite Night Awards.
Can I give Suite Night Awards as a gift or transfer them to someone else?
Your Suite Night Awards are for your use only. You may not gift or transfer them. However, if you’re traveling with family and require two rooms you may request an upgrade for both rooms as long as you have enough Suite Night Awards to cover all nights for each room. Please note that both rooms must be confirmed under your name and you must stay in one of the rooms.
Can I request an upgrade using Suite Night Awards for more than one room at a time?
Yes, if the additional rooms are part of your reservation you can request an upgrade for them as long as you have enough Suite Night Awards to cover the entire length of your stay for each room. One Suite Night Award is required per room per night.
Can I request an upgrade using Suite Night Awards for more than one room at a time online?
At this time, you can’t request an upgrade using Suite Night Awards for multiple-room reservations online. However, you can do so by calling
What is the complete Suite Night Award cancel policy?
Suite Night Award(s) may be cancelled until 2 p.m. local hotel time the day before you arrive, as long as the Award(s) have not already been confirmed for use on a reservation. Once your Award(s) have been confirmed, you must cancel the entire reservation to have all the Award(s) retu however, after 3 p.m. local hotel time the day before you arrive, a reservation cancellation will result in the forfeiture of all Suite Night Award(s) applied to the entire reservation. This is in addition to any other cancellation penalties applicable to the reservation itself.
Can't Find Your Question?
For a more extensive list of questions, please visit the “Quick Answers” section on our site.
WHY BOOK HERE &
Customer Support
With an app for every device, and a tool for every travel need, get the SPG apps and get packing&114网址导航扫一扫关注官方微信
后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
请完成以下验证码
主题帖子里程
主题帖子里程
没有,担心买分步成功,你们买分都成功了么????
主题帖子里程
主题帖子里程
可以买的,没有限定条件。
主题帖子里程
主题帖子里程
进来看看& && && && && && &
Amex Platinum get√