以“ 腾博会诚信为本t68 ”为企业宗旨的翻译是:什么意思

当前位置: &
求翻译:公司自创立以来,一贯奉行“诚信为本,务实创业”的经营宗旨,是什么意思?
公司自创立以来,一贯奉行“诚信为本,务实创业”的经营宗旨,
问题补充:
Since its inception, has always pursued the "integrity-based, pragmatic business" business purposes,
Since its inception, the Company has always pursued a "good faith" for the purpose of the present, the pragmatic purpose of operation.
The company since has established, all along carries out “the good faith for this, practical imbark” management objective,
Company inception, have always pursued "honesty, pragmatic entrepreneurial" business objectives,
Company since its inception, has always pursued the "integrity-centered, pragmatic entrepreneurial" business purposes,
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!扫一扫,上赶集群组
扫码使用“赶集群组”
交友&&寻爱&&找工作
聊天&&聚会&&不寂寞
赶集网为您找到498条
& 天津翻译公司
天津市博文翻译有限公司,各类审校,签章,政府公文等...&
企业已认证
正规翻译公司、英语、日语、俄语、韩语、法语、德语等...&
企业已认证
天外合作企业,证件类英语翻译80元每份起,校对盖章...&
企业已认证
译聪翻译限公司专业提供文件翻译、证照翻译盖章、商务...&
企业已认证
筑梦&一带一路&,以&ld...&
企业已认证
北京五年现场速记经验,参加过各种大型国际会议(同声...&
企业已认证
天津正朔翻译公司 十年翻译服务品牌政府指定翻译机构...&
企业已认证
涉外翻译机构,32语种,证件驾照翻译盖章,留学学历...&(33分钟前)
专业涉外翻译机构,证件盖章,10年翻译权威,7*2...&(35分钟前)
上海环日翻译专注高端日语笔译25年&(38分钟前)
荣腾翻译的一贯宗旨是“客户满意,我们满意”。&(39分钟前)
最专业的翻译机构,全网最低价格&(53分钟前)
提供证件翻译盖章,翻译专用章,24小时送件上门, ...&(1小时前)
全网最低全面质保全国服务质量不达标免单&(1小时前)
作运作,提供专业韩语培训和中韩翻译服务。&(2小时前)
着眼未来,选择未来翻译公司!&(2小时前)
、日语、韩语、俄语、法语等语种翻译服务!&(2小时前)
天津翻译的源泉-顾客至上!&(2小时前)
先翻译后付费!英语翻译、日语翻译、韩语翻译、俄语翻...&(2小时前)
专业、高效、诚信&(2小时前)
先翻译,后付费。以认真和诚信的态度,严格的质量管理...&(2小时前)
多语言翻译服务供应商!&(2小时前)
证件类盖章只选译才翻译,翻译专用章,盖章类文件24...&(2小时前)
用最高品质的产品打动您,用最合理的价格留住您,用最...&(3小时前)
质量第一,价格优惠!&(3小时前)
品质为先,诚信为本,打造百年老店,传承经典!&(6小时前)
无缝连接两种语言的桥梁,让您的卓越异国再生辉!&(13小时前)
日英小件40元起,您身边可靠的翻译专家!&(20小时前)
外 外译英,为中国社会创建一个翻译品牌!&(20小时前)
标准化、专业化、全方位的翻译服务&(21小时前)
日英小件50元起&(22小时前)
译聪翻译的一贯宗旨是“客户满意,我们满意”。&(1天前)
打造更方便,更快捷,更贴心的专业服务&(1天前)
优秀的同声传译员、先进的同传设备&(1天前)
北京通译达翻译公司,政府指定翻译机构,&(1天前)
因为专业,所以领先!因为精心,所以精彩!&(1天前)
以诚信为本,为您提供优质高效的翻译服务!&(1天前)
专业速记公司高端速录服务&(1天前)
擅长专利/论文/标准/科技类文稿的中外、外外翻译,...&(3天前)
赞助商推广
天津本地商务服务分类:
赶集网天津翻译频道简介:赶集网频道是最大的天津翻译网,为您提供大量的天津翻译信息,查找天津翻译信息,请到赶集天津翻译网
区域翻译:
翻译相关城市:
相关推荐:&&&&&&
热门关注:
排行榜热门推荐:当前位置: &
求翻译:以“ 诚信为本 ”为企业宗旨是什么意思?
以“ 诚信为本 ”为企业宗旨
问题补充:
"Good faith" for purposes of business
In order to "good faith" for the business purposes
Take “the good faith as this” is the enterprise objective
"Good faith" as the enterprise objective
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!我公司宗旨是什么意思_我公司宗旨在线翻译_我公司宗旨什么意思_我公司宗旨的意思_我公司宗旨的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
我公司宗旨是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
我公司宗旨是什么意思 我公司宗旨在线翻译 我公司宗旨什么意思 我公司宗旨的意思 我公司宗旨的翻译 我公司宗旨的解释
我公司宗旨
我公司宗旨 双语例句1. \u\u006E\u\u002E\u\u\u\u002E\uF\u006D1. 我公司經營宗旨是以誠信爲第一,以服務爲全職,品牌齊全,可爲您尋找軍品級,工業級,通訊類,較偏門、冷門之高科技元器件,並以與客戶建立長期合作關係爲宗旨。&&&&My business philosophy is integrity first, to serve as full-time, brand range for your search for military-grade, industrial grade, communication category, the more loopholes, winner of the high-tech components, and to establish a long-term cooperation with customers relations for the purpose.2. 2. 我公司是以诚实可信、热情待人为宗旨,一直以来都受到了新老客户的赞扬,欢迎新老客户与我公司合作,谨祝商旗!!&&&&Our company is honest and credible, others for the purpose of passion has always been the new and old customers praise, welcome old and new customers with my cooperation, I wish to flag!!3. 因此,为政府服务,为企业搭桥,是我公司一贯的服务宗旨。&&&&Therefore, in order to government services for enterprises bypass, is the company's purpose of serving.4. 我公司本着以人为本的宗旨,创出了这样的企业文化。&&&&In my company people-oriented purposes, to create this kind of corporate culture.5. 5. 我公司的宗旨,始终坚持质量第一,信誉第一,价格最优。&&&&The purpose of our company always insist on quality first, reputation first, the optimal price.6. 我公司秉着诚信、高价、薄利、双赢的宗旨。&&&&I have faith's integrity, high-priced, small profits, the purpose of a win-win situation.7. 7. 另外我公司还代理销售DPA数码产品、MP3/MP4解码器、MCA单片机、CCM、LCD液晶屏、数码产品开关,三洋光头(HD62 65)在瞬息万变的数字化时代,公司与时代潮流同步,已制订出一套科学的经营模式和规范的工作流程,并且拥有一支高素质、爱岗敬业的年轻队伍,为本公司赢得了众多客户的依赖,我司以`客户至上,信誉良好,效率至高`为经营宗旨,坚持`互惠互利,共同发展`的合作原则与贵司在瞬息万变的市场经济大潮中共同发展,贵司若想在浩瀚的市场大潮中寻觅一艘永往直前的巨轮,欢迎来电!&&&&In addition, I also Acting DPA sales of digital products, MP3/MP4 decoder, MCA SCM, CCM, LCD screen, digital switching products, Sanyo skinhead (HD6265) in a rapidly changing digital age, with the trend of the times simultaneously, Established a set of scientific mode of operation and standardize the work processes and have a high-quality, love and dedication of the young team, the Company has won many customers rely on, I Secretary to the'customer first, reputable, high efficiency'For the purposes of business, adhere to'mutual benefits and common development, 'the principles of cooperation and your company in a rapidly changing market economy in the tide of common development, if your company in the vast tide of the market looking for a Yongwangzhiqian the ship are welcome to call!8. 我们的宗旨是质量第一,信誉第一,欢迎各界人士与我公司合作。&&&&Our aim is quality first, reputation first, the public are welcome to cooperate with our company.9. 我公司贯以上乘的质量、优惠的价格、一流的服务为宗旨。&&&&I take over the company's consistent quality, preferential prices, first-class service for the purpose.10. 我公司奉行的宗旨是:质量第一、信誉第一。&&&&To pursue the purpose of my company is: quality first, reputation first.11. 911查询·英语单词11. 我公司虽属个人经营性质,但企业以诚实、守信为经营宗旨。&&&&&&My company, although the individual nature of the business, but businesses honest, and trustworthy for operating purposes.12. 我公司一直奉行生产和提供产品质量至上的企业宗旨。&&&&&&We have been pursuing the production and delivery of quality products, the supremacy of the purposes of the enterprise.13. 我公司的宗旨是:质量第一,用户至上。&&&&&&Our TENET is: Quality is first, User is Paramountcy.14. 欢迎阁下光临本公司网站,我公司成立于1998年1月份,是一家专业从事酒店厨房设备的整体设计,制造,安装及维修保养的专业化公司,十年来已出色地完成了包括多间白金五星在内的几百间酒店的整套厨房设备工程,近期完成的超五星工程有广州星河湾酒店,广州富力丽斯卡尔顿大酒店,汕尾巴黎半岛大酒店,珠海庆华国防大酒店,上海唐朝大酒店等,本人在此对广大客户对我公司的信任和支持表示衷心的感谢,公司将继续坚持以诚取信,以信立业宗旨。&&&&&&Wellcom to the network of our company. Our company was established in January 1998. It is a profession company that enbarks on the total design, manufacture, intallation and repair for the kitchen devices. We have excellently finished the project of all the kitchen devices for several hundred famous hotels. Many of them are at the service level that are above the five-stars service level. For example, the Star River Hotel of Guanzhou, the Fuli Hotel of Guanzhou, the Pair Island Hotel of Shangwei, the Qinhua Nation Defence Hotel of Zhuhai and the Tang Dynasty Hotel of Shanghai. I'm in the very sincere honour of the trusting and the supporting of every customer. Our company will keep on the sincere and honest rule.15. 我们信奉为用户提供高质量的产品和尽善尽美的服务是我公司不变的宗旨。&&&&&&We believe in providing quality products and perfect service is our company the same purpose.16. 公司成立的业务宗旨是:以专业品质的服务以及合理的价格服务于广大在北京工作和生活的中外人士,欢迎与我公司联系。&&&&&&Ienoon is always ready to serve you with best service and reasonable prices.17. 我公司将始终坚持一贯原则的宗旨,以一流的服务、一流的产品质量作为全体员工不懈追求的目标,公司总经理朱贤仁衷心欢迎海内外同仁及新老客户前来我公司进行多方位合作和洽谈业务。&&&&&&Steadily persisting in the goal " forever pursuing best service and top quality", our general manager Zhu Xianreng heartedly welcomes all interested parties to visit and cooperate with us.18. 我公司的宗旨:信誉第一、顾客至上、高效精干、优质服务。&&&&&&The purpose of our company: credibility first, customer first, lean and efficient, quality service.19. 19. 我公司本着质量第一,用户至上的服务宗旨,锐意追求卓越的品质,以创新精神,致力于在塑料容器包装市场上取得一席之地。&&&&&&Our company in line with the quality first, customer supreme principle of service, committed to excellence in quality, innovative spirit, committed in the plastic container packaging market, securing a place.20. 我公司将秉持诚信为本,质量第一的宗旨,竭诚为您服务!&&&&&&I will uphold honesty, quality first, the purpose and dedication to serve you!我公司宗旨是什么意思,我公司宗旨在线翻译,我公司宗旨什么意思,我公司宗旨的意思,我公司宗旨的翻译,我公司宗旨的解释,我公司宗旨的发音,我公司宗旨的同义词,我公司宗旨的反义词,我公司宗旨的例句,我公司宗旨的相关词组,我公司宗旨意思是什么,我公司宗旨怎么翻译,单词我公司宗旨是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共8个)身体健康
&2017  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 当前位置: &
求翻译:公司秉承“以人为本、以质取胜、诚信至上、一诺千金”的经营宗旨,以雄厚的技术力量、精湛的工艺,竭诚欢迎新老客户来电来函洽谈咨询,愿与您精诚合作、共谋发展。是什么意思?
公司秉承“以人为本、以质取胜、诚信至上、一诺千金”的经营宗旨,以雄厚的技术力量、精湛的工艺,竭诚欢迎新老客户来电来函洽谈咨询,愿与您精诚合作、共谋发展。
问题补充:
Companies adhering to the "people-oriented, quality, integrity first, as good as gold" business purposes, with strong technical force, excellent technology, we warmly welcome new and old customers to contact us to discuss advice, willing to work with your sincere cooperation and seek common developm
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 诚信为本 的文章

随机推荐