2北京治疗强迫症,A man can t ride of your lifeyour? 2

1、Suffering is the most powerful teacher of life.  苦难是人生最伟大的老师。  2、A man can't ride your back unless it is bent.  你的腰不弯,别人就不能骑在你的背上。  3、Although again sweet candy, also has a bitter day.  即使再甜的糖,也有苦的一天。  4、Sharp tools make good work.  工欲善其事,必先利其器。  5、Never put off what you can do today until tomorrow.  今日事今日毕!  6、Wasting time is robbing oneself.浪费时间就是掠夺自己。  7、The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart.  世界上对勇气的最大考验是忍受失败而不丧失信心。OSSDS桑迪潘(OSSDS_China) 
 文章为作者独立观点,不代表微头条立场
的最新文章
经过我们1年的努力, “大本钟英语”这款功能强大的学生自主练习雅思和日常口语的APP终于上线了,在苹在英语学习中,有些错误是很多学习者容易犯的,还有很多错误是大家可能都没有意识到自己弄错了的。看看下面背影My Father’s Back朱自清Zhu Ziqing  我与父亲不相见已二年余了,我最不能忘记的是Boxing legend Muhammad Ali - one of the world's grea1、天气状况  AM Clouds / PM Sun=上午有云/下午后晴  AM Showers=上午阵  雅思Part 2的人物类,有一类人群是“名人”,有时候题目特别具体,比如考大家singer or ban  谈恋爱是一件人民群众喜闻乐见的事,在适当的时候给女/男神或女/男票写上一封情书,哪怕是张卡片,或许是件有  英语学习可谓是很多人的软肋,但是找对了方法,英语学习其实没有那么难。下面是一些整理过的英语口诀,快学习吧  不小心说错话,做错事惹别人生气了,如何道歉获得别人的原谅?下面为你整理了一些道歉的语句,注意说话的语气一  1. You have pressed the snooze button on your alarm 为了迎接五月份的英王室成员访问,圣赫勒拿岛上的兽医正在拿着丝瓜瓤给岛上的五只巨龟洗澡呢,这其中就包括全世根据中国睡眠研究会此前的调查统计结果显示,中国成年人失眠发生率高达38.2%!  详细请点击:http://小编今天准备怀旧一把,回头看看这部于2012年季终的teen drama,那时的Queen B和Quee大鱼  2013年“大黄鸭”在北京的展览,让国内的观众认识了荷兰艺术家弗洛伦泰因·霍夫曼,中国观众亲01. 1995年的冬天,如果我再找不到工作,灰溜溜地回国几乎成为唯一的选择。可我再一次被拒绝了。想雅思口语考试中,为避免有部分同学考场紧张出现冷场情况,老师会建议同学们准备些万用句。下面雅思小编为大家分Countries may be rated by many various categories,The real reason people close their eyes when they kiDo you like this model ? 你喜欢这款吗?  What would you lik赛马节上不仅可以看比赛,赛马模特还穿上了由著名设计师量身定制的哈里斯毛呢三件套,外套、衬衫、领带、帽子一雅思口语自从那道Describe a street you like to visit之后,口语界出现了近日,有网友爆料称湖南卫视原定7月周六档播出的《爸爸去哪儿》第四季已准备取消制作。  It's bein  China’s netizens have been urged to avoid damaging t每当看到萌娃和萌宠在一起的有爱画面,超级可爱,萌萌哒,就觉得心都快融化了~~~  好嘛~我把我的小鱼干都给你  以下是《财富》根据管理者的回忆,为你列举的十大最离谱的请假理由:  The employee…  员工说  近日,外交部长王毅在北京与来访的尼泊尔副总理兼外长塔帕举行会谈,为重振遭受地震重创的旅游业,尼泊尔政府宣分享一大波创意家居,脑洞开的好大!  冬天到了,渴望下雪有木有?在白雪纷飞,银装素裹的的世界里和小伙伴们打雪仗,堆雪人是好多人儿时最美好的回忆  Alternate or parallel universes may actually exist,   当外语学习者进入备考雅思写作这个阶段,实际上最缺的不是词汇(阅读另讲),而是如何合理使用,组合,连接自己位于吉林省长春市的“净月雪世界”,是吉林省内规模最大的体验式雪雕园。总用雪量超15万立方米,大小雪雕作品20  Wishing you a song in your heart at Christmas and bl  1. pig out 狼吞虎咽、大吃特吃  Would you like to pig out with一个男子万里寻爱,从印度骑车到瑞典见妻子的故事在网上吸引了无数关注。作为一名经验丰富的职业模特,来自英国斯坦福德基尔市的小狗鲁伯特(Rupert)近日又拍摄了一组圣诞大片,照片  The origins of our Christmas traditions are the most  欣然接受型:  Thank you, that's very kind of you to say so澳洲有个地方,乍一看以为荒芜人烟,其实当地居民都住在地下。。一个惬意的地底小镇  A prestigious university in east China has held a da它可能是世界上年纪最大的鸟了,还在飞行,熬死过几任老公,还在下蛋。。After only two full days in cinemas, Chinese fantasy世界上九个最美的冰雪酒店,虽然可能会被冻成狗但还是好想去休闲的时候去K歌,是很多年轻人的选择。下面是去K歌时必备的英语表达,一起学习下吧!  1. Let's go  Australian astronomers have discovered the closest p  1、约暗恋的妹子出来逛街,她说:“不行,老爸在家,没人陪。要不你来我家吧?”这是要见家长的节奏啊,我赶紧 1. I'd like to invite you to my home.  我想请你去我家。  2. T  Barack Obama has been savaged by a top spending camp“我得给演员们示范如何下跪,都已经跪破了我的三条裤子。”当前正热映的古装电视剧《芈月传》的礼仪总监李斌说。  bin 贮藏器 ---- nib 笔尖  Are 阿雷地区 ---- era 时代  but 但是---意大利雷焦艾米利亚(Reggio Emilia)46岁摄影师罗伯托·阿尔德罗万迪在一个清晨将镜头对准了一群立OSSDS_China一对一外教雅思口语写作课程,量身定制学习计划。热门文章最新文章OSSDS_China一对一外教雅思口语写作课程,量身定制学习计划。想知道一下有些什么名言比较好?用英语怎么说?急需要啊_百度知道
想知道一下有些什么名言比较好?用英语怎么说?急需要啊
Wasting tims best friends are his ten fingers.一次只做一件事。15。13。8,他就没有老、Wealth is the test of a man&#39.心灵最高尚的人;s only one corner of the universe you can be sure of improving。29、The shortest way to do many things is to onlys character、The best hearts are always the bravest、The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today、When all else is lost the future still remains.教养胜过天性、Nurture passes nature、Do one thing at a time、The first step is as good as half over、Never put off what you can do today until tomorrow,做到最好、Sharp tools make good work.就是失去了一切别的,是因为他立志要成为伟大的人.即使再甜的糖50条名言励志;&#39、Sow nothing,也还有未来, and that&#39.对明天做好的准备就是今天做到最好。2、All things come to those who wait。18,也有苦的一天、A man is not old as long as he s your own self!24。22。3。25, and do well.工欲善其事.如果你想要成功,别人就不能骑在你的背上、There is no garden without its weeds。10。14。17.只有在日常生活中尽责的人才会在重大时刻尽责!4.精神的财富是唯一的财富。12.伟人之所以伟大,不要去追求成功.永不气馁、Suffering is the most powerful teacher of life. A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams。20.苍天不负有心人, reap nothing。21、Keep on going never give up、Don&#39.春不播。7, 决不放弃.没有不长杂草的花园;t ride your back unless it is bent.相信上帝是公平的.世界上对勇气的最大考验是忍受失败而不丧失信心.第一步是最关键的一步,成功自然到来,秋不收.人最好的朋友是自己的十个手指; just do what yout aim for success if you want it.苦难是人生最伟大的老师, also has a bitter day、A man&#39、Victory won&#39。27、There&#39,我必须自己走向胜利、The reason why a great man is great is that he resolves to be a great man,那就是你自己。23。19.勇往直前、The wealth of the mind is the only wealth!6。5、A man can&#39.做许多事情的捷径就是一次只做一件事;t come to me unless I go to it。26。30、Only they who fulfill their duties in everyday matters will fulfill them on great occasions、Believe that god is fair,也总是最勇敢的人、Never say die.浪费时间就是掠夺自己、Although again sweet candy!9.今日事今日毕!16;尽管做你自己热爱的事情并且相信它.胜利是不会向我们走来的.你的腰不弯,必先利其器.财富是对一个人品格的试金石, and it will come naturally、The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart.这个宇宙中只有一个角落你肯定可以改进。希望你喜欢!1.只要一个人还有追求。28
后悔取代了梦想,才算老。
31、While there is life there is hope.一息若存,希望不灭。32、I am a slow walker,but I never walk backwards.我走得很慢,但是我从来不会后退。33、Cease to struggle and you cease to live. 生命不止,奋斗不息。34、Never underestimate your power to change yourself!永远不要低估你改变自我的能力!35、Nothing is impossible!没有什么不可能!36、Do what you say,say what you do.做你说过的,说你能做的。37、The man who has made up his mind to win will never say &impossible &.凡是决心取得胜利的人是从来不说“不可能的”。38、Live a noble and honest life. Reviving past times in your old age will help you to enjoy your life again.过一种高尚而诚实的生活。当你年老时回想起过去,你就能再一次享受人生。39、You have to believe in yourself . That''s the secret of success.人必须相信自己,这是成功的秘诀。40、If you fail, don't forget to learn your lesson.如果你失败了,千万别忘了汲取教训。41、You cannot improve your past, but you can improve your future. Once time is wasted, life is wasted.你不能改变你的过去,但你可以让你的未来变得更美好。一旦时间浪费了,生命就浪费了。42、There is but one secret to sucess---never give up!成功只有一个秘诀--永不放弃!43、For man is man and master of his fate.人就是人,是自己命运的主人。44、What makes life dreary is the want of motive.没有了目的,生活便郁闷无光。45、Difficult circumstances serve as a textbook of life for people.困难坎坷是人们的生活教科书。46、Gods determine what you're going to be.人生的奋斗目标决定你将成为怎样的人。47、Living without an aim is like sailing without a compass.生活没有目标,犹如航海没有罗盘。48、All things in their being are good for something.天生我才必有用。49、The good seaman is known in bad weather.惊涛骇浪,方显英雄本色。50、The secret of success is constancy to purpose.成功的秘诀在于对目标的忠实。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
 1、Do one thing at a time, and do well.
  一次只做一件事,做到最好!
  2、Never forget to say “thanks”.
  永远不要忘了说“谢谢”!
  3、Keep on going never give up.
  勇往直前, 决不放弃!
  4、Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.
  任何值得做的事就值得把它做好!
  5、Believe in yourself.
  相信你自己!
  6、I can because i think i can.
  我行,因为我相信我行!
  7、Action speak louder than words.
  行动胜于言语!
  8、Never say die.
  永不气馁!
  9、Never put off what you can do today until tomorrow.
  今日事今日毕!
  10、The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
  对明天做好的准备就...
名言的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:学年四川省成都七中实验学校高一3月月考英语试卷(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
I grew up in a house where the TV was seldom turned on and with one wall in my bedroom entirely lined with bookshelves, most of my childhood was spent on books I could get hold of. In fact, I grew up thinking of reading as natural as breathing and books unbelievably powerful in shaping perspectives (观点) by creating worlds we could step into, take part in, and live in. With this unshakable belief, I, at fourteen, decided to become a writer. Here too, reading became useful. Every writer starts off knowing that he has something to say, but being unable to find the right ways to say it. He has to find his own voice by reading widely and discovering which parts of the writers he agrees or disagrees with, or agrees with so strongly that it reshapes his own world. He cannot write without loving to read, because only through reading other people’s writing can one discover what works, what doesn’t and, in the end, together with lots of practice, what voice he has.
Now I am in college, and have come to realize how important it is to read fiction (文学作品).As a law student, my reading is in fact limited to subject matter—the volume (量) of what I have to read for classes every week means there is little time to read anything else. Such reading made it all the clearer to me that I live in a very small part in this great place called life. Reading fiction(小说) reminds me that there is life beyond my own. It allows me to travel across the high seas and along the Silk Road, all from the comfort of my own armchair, to experience, though secondhand, exciting experiences that I wouldn't necessarily be able to have in my lifetime.【小题1】What does the underlined word in paragraph 1 mostly probably mean?A. evenB.almostC.tiredlyD.gradually【小题2】What can be inferred about the author as a child? A. He never watched TV.B. He read what he had to.C. He found reading unbelievable.D. He considered reading part of his life.【小题3】The underlined word "voice" in the second paragraph most probably means “________________ ”.A.an ideaB.a sound qualityC.a way of writingD.a world to write about【小题4】What effect does reading have on the author?A. It helps him to realize his dream.B. It opens up a wider world for him.C. It makes his college life more interesting.D. It increases his interest in worldwide travel.【小题5】Which of the following can be the best title of this text?A. Why do I read? B. How do I read? C. What do I read?D. When do I read?
来源:2013届河北省邯郸一中高三10月月考英语试卷(带解析)
Most recently, it's very common in students who need a parent present for job interviews. Naturally, it's easy to blame the students in these situations, but the bigger problem is us. We—as parents—are so eager to shelter our kids that we fail to realize that this in itself is harming them. As the mother of two young sons, I have to remind myself constantly that the biggest responsibility I have as a parent is to help them develop the skills needed to live in, to live without me. So, I'll let them fail. I'll let them fail because as long as they are safe and warm inside their comfort zones, they will never grow. And failure along with loss, heartbreak, disappointment, etc.—will be part of growth for them. Call me the anti-tiger mom, but leaving them alone is, my way of helping them become equipped to fit in this world as we know it today. From terrorism and seemingly endless natural disasters, to our national debt and beyond, if we expect the next generation to stand up to the very real problems of our time, we need to stop feeding them and start teaching them how to fish. My children now are becoming little masters of compromise, but they try to negotiate everything now. It's a small price to help them learn a skill they'll use for the rest of their lives, including when I don't accompany them on job interviews. 【小题1】Why do parents accompany their kids on job interviews?A.Because they want to protect their kids from difficulties.B.Because they think they can help them on the questions.C.Because their kids are too shy to attend interviews.D.Because their kids strongly request them to do so.【小题2】According to the author, what is beneficial to kids' development?A.Sheltering them.B.Keeping them safe.C.Leaving them alone.D.Blaming them.【小题3】Why does the author stress failure in kids' life?A.To make them stronger than other kids.B.To help them grow in this tough world.C.To help them develop all social skills.D.To make them learn to compromise.【小题4】Which of the following might be the best title for the text?A.Never Shelter Your KidsB.Let Your Kids FailC.Be Eager to Grow UpD.Live Without Parents
来源:学年辽宁瓦房店高级中学高二上学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
There are two kinds of people in the world. Those of the first kind are born idlers (游手好闲者), taking interest in nothing. It seems what they live for is to pass time idly. They simply don’t know why they have to do so, nor will they bother to ask. The other kind are those who take things seriously and never wish to idle away their life. But only a part of the second group are eager enough to make success. All the others fail to make enough effort to make their dreams come true.& Why do things so happen to them? What are the reasons? I later find out that some people are determined. They are “igniters” that catch fire of their own, giving light and heat. But that’s not the case with others. They may be fuels but not igniters. As pieces of wood or coal, they need a match or a lighter to make them burn so that their energy can be released to give off light and heat. The majority of people need some igniter to light them. Thus igniter becomes a must for those people to succeed. Unless a suitable igniter comes their way, they will always remain idle like cold unused firewood or coal. Fortunately, such an igniter is not difficult to meet. One may find it in an instructive book, a film story, a few words of a close friend, some advice of a good teacher, a pleasant journey, or an unexpected love. Any of these, coming at the right time, can serve as an igniter to start one’s enthusiasm for learning or for a better career, to turn him from a passive state of waiting to an active state of pursuing, to lend him strength to go ahead bravely. In that case, what he has prepared for years will be quickly turned into fruitful reality. Such an igniter may turn up of itself, but most likely we have to find it ourselves. Never let a chance slide away, for it is the key to your success.【小题1】 According to the text, “________” are the persons that can light many people so that their energy can be released to give off light and heat.A.idlersB.ignitersC.fuelsD.serious people【小题2】 According to the writer, what do most people definitely need to succeed?&A.Storing a lot of energy. B.Great interest in everything.C.An igniter coming at the right time.D.Wonderful dreams about a bright future.【小题3】 The writer writes the article to _________.A.describe two kinds of peopleB.encourage people to find chances to succeedC.praise those who work hardD.make fun of idlers
来源:2016届云南省个旧市高一上学期期末考试英语卷(解析版)
If you plan on visiting to Fiji, you are probably
looking for some fun things to do. Below are four unusual places.
The Poseidon Resort
&& The Poseidon resort is an underwater
resort that gives visitors a beautiful view of sea life. This resort covers 255
acres. It’s covered and surrounded by a lagoon (咸水湖)
that covers 5,000 acres and is about 90 feet under water, giving you a
beautiful view of sea life right before your eyes. This resort even has a hotel
for those who would prefer to have the unusual experience of sleeping and
waking up to the beautiful scenery all around them.
The Sabeto Mud Pool
&& If you’re looking for something unusual
to do, you can’t pass up the mud pool at Sabeto. It is located in a mountain
range with a huge group of Geothermal (地热的) pools
full of nice, warm mud. Getting down and into the mud in the pool is believed
to have benefits for healthy skin. This is unusual, but adults and especially
kids will love it.
Fire Walking
&& Fire walking in Fiji is believed to have
originated on the island of Beau. Fire walking is when you walk on white-hot
stones barefoot. To do this, you have to be mentally prepared for it. T
there is a lot of preparation and strict rules that travelers follow in order
to do this safely.
The Fiji Museum
&& The Fiji museum is unusual due to all the
amazing artifacts you’ll see dating back 3,000-4,000 years. This museum
has a certain attraction that makes it funny—a shoe. It’s been said that a man
named Thomas Baker was eaten by the locals several centuries ago and the only
thing left was his shoe. This unusual museum is a great idea if you bring the
whole family to Fiji.
1.Visitors who have the unusual experience of sleeping
at the Poseidon resort can _________.
A. enjoy the excellent service in the
hotel&&&
B. open windows to see sea life swimming
C. see sea life around them in the
room&&&&&
D. only watch videos about sea life
2.Why do adults like to get down into the mud pool?
A. To float on the warm
mud&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. To make them strong
C. To play with the warm
mud&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
To keep their skin healthy
3.Which of the following things needs more courage and
stricter rules?
A. Trying fire
walking&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. Visiting the Poseidon resort
C. Getting into the Sabeto Mud
Pool&&&&&&& D. Visiting the Fiji museum
4.The underlined word “artifacts” in Paragraph 5
means__________.
A. historic things made by
man&&&&&&&&&&& B. things
invented not long ago
C. things that look very
strange&&&&&&&&&&& D.
useful things in people’s daily life
来源:学年河南省高三期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
In the United States and several other countries, 2.5
million children play baseball in an organization called Little League. They
play on teams in their hometowns. Their parents and other adults in the
community coach or instruct them and serve as umpires to make sure that
everyone follows the rules. Local businesses give money for the ball fields and
the uniforms. Local teams compete against each other and the winners get to
play teams that are more distant. Eventually, the top teams go to the Little
League World Series.
One hundred years after Abner Doubleday invented
baseball in Cooperstown, New York, in 1839, Little League got started in
Pennsylvania. Three men started the game for neighborhood boys with a smaller
playing field and fewer innings than adult baseball. Little League became
popular after World War II when the game spread across the United States. By
1955 it was played throughout North America and within five years it had spread
to Europe. Children’s baseball really caught on in Japan and Taiwan of China
and teams from those areas won the World Series seven out of eight years. After
this, the organization tried banning foreign teams from the World Series, but
the ban came to an end after one year.
At first, Little League was only for boys aged nine to
twelve. However, in 1974, the parents of girl baseball players brought a law
suit. The courts ruled that Little League had to include both boys and girls.
Later Little League added on softball and other games for teenagers up to age
eighteen. Occasionally a Little Leaguer becomes a professional player. For
example, Gary Carter went from Little League to play nineteen seasons in the
Major Leagues, ten of them as an All-Star player. But, by and large, youngsters
play baseball for fun and because their parents are proud of them.
1.The
mothers and fathers of Little League players ______.
A. help run the
games&&&&&&&& &B. travel in
coaches
C. give the teams
money&&&&&&& D. play in the World Series
2.In
what year was Little League established?
A. 1839&&&&& B. 1939&&&&& C. 1955&&& D. 1960&
3.Why
do most players take part in Little League?
A. To play in the Major League.
B. To have fun and please their parents.
C. They expect a profit from All-Star games
D. They want to learn how to serve as umpires.
4.What
is true about players today?
A. Little League is only for neighbourhood boys.
B. Girl players have to buy their suits.
C. Girls and boys can participate to age eighteen.
D. Children can only play until age twelve.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
作业讨论群:

我要回帖

更多关于 can you ride a bike 的文章

随机推荐