外国人在中国办银行卡卡在那办就在那朴办吗?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
您还没有浏览记录!
商品编号:112439
市场价:¥340.00
幸福价:¥159.0
商品编号:112449
市场价:¥1058.00
幸福价:¥359.0
商品编号:113182
市场价:¥1184.00
幸福价:¥435.0
商品编号:112427
市场价:¥1436.00
幸福价:¥539.0
商品编号:113181
市场价:¥476.00
幸福价:¥189.0
商品编号:112371
市场价:¥950.00
幸福价:¥349.0
商品编号:112434
市场价:¥636.00
幸福价:¥379.0
商品编号:112426
市场价:¥2628.00
幸福价:¥1580.0
商品编号:112447
市场价:¥662.00
幸福价:¥360.0
商品编号:112444
市场价:¥108.00
幸福价:¥59.0
商品编号:112370
市场价:¥688.00
幸福价:¥198.0
商品编号:113180
市场价:¥786.00
幸福价:¥226.0
商品编号:112423
市场价:¥1756.00
幸福价:¥819.0
商品编号:112419
市场价:¥388.00
幸福价:¥139.0
商品编号:112420
市场价:¥408.00
幸福价:¥219.0
商品编号:110541
市场价:¥5980.00
幸福价:¥2980.0
商品编号:113183
市场价:¥464.00
幸福价:¥350.0
商品编号:113179
市场价:¥738.00
幸福价:¥359.0
商品编号:113178
市场价:¥1822.00
幸福价:¥1180.0
商品编号:112373
市场价:¥1680.00
幸福价:¥679.0
共找到60项相关结果&&nbsp页次:1/3&&&1&&nbsp&&nbsp&&nbsp&
Copyright& cnrmall. All Rights Reserved
京ICP备号 京公网安备:90
食品流通许可证编号:SP3489
企业营业执照注册号:484&& 企业法人:董铁明
央广幸福购物(北京)有限公司 免费服务热线:
住所:北京市大兴区西红门镇北兴路(东段)2号星光影视园新媒体大厦
经营场所:北京市大兴区西红门镇北兴路(东段)2号院20号楼5层5018号白山哪里代办银行卡(QQ:5年/
to follow categories.
Entrepreneurship
to follow experts.
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
Don't see your answer below? Submit your question and get an answer in minutes.
i assume this is a text or some instant messaging service, if so, it usually means he's crying (on the inside!), but different people can mean different things by typing QQ.
found this useful
The organism homozygous dominant so the parents could either be  homozygous dominant or heterozygous. 
found this useful
Yes. According to the calendar that is presently used, 2015 is  slated for next year.
283 people
found this useful
Was this answer useful?
Thanks for the feedback!
No, QQ Games is only for Windows computers. They haven't made a version that can be used on Mac computers yet.
found this useful
QQ originally comes from the Blizzard game Starcraft. In the game, you type ALT+Q+Q to quickly quit the games. Players would then talk to each other and say "haha you QQ'd out& noob." Then people looked at it closer and it looked like 2 eyes crying.
found this useful
QQ originates from Starcraft, where the control for exiting the game was Control + Q + Q, so when raging, people would quit the game by "QQing", Coincidentally, QQ, Q_Q, and Q&.Q look like eyes with tears in them, so the original meaning has been forgotten and is now thought to have to do with "crying more" or to "quit crying". qq much? oh! pwned!
found this useful
 Just go to
and click "register" to just register an account, or "download" to download the QQ Games client.
found this useful
Uncategorized
"QQ" usually typed out in both capital letters is a symbol for crying. It's meant to look like two large eyes with tears streaming down from them. It's used to convey sadness &(my ice cream fell QQ) or as a taunt (QQ moar) and has several variations: QQ, Q_Q, T_T, etc.
found this useful
there isn't one, and i very much doubt there will ever be one. they have made the 'very slow' effort to introduce the international qq messenger, but the qqzone remains in Chi&nese, there isn't even a very simple drop down button to translate the page into English. whilst westerners think about translation for all when developing software, Chinese think about Chinese only, it will always be like that I'm afraid.
found this useful
Translation 
 哪 [nǎ] ---> where 
 什么 [shén me] ---> what 
 Example 
 你在哪儿? [nǐ zài nǎ er] ---> Where are you? 
 这是什么? [zhè &shì shén me] ---> What is this? 
 sorry,i don't agree 
 in my opinion,哪 mostly means which 
 你想要哪一个?--which one do you want? 
 as to this sentence--你在哪儿?,you might add one "place" before 哪
Save Brands新版自动为您设置了防止骚扰功能,让您采购不再烦恼~防止骚扰&&|
标有 [原装] [现货] 标识的产品,是卖家推荐的真实货源,让您更快更准找到产品~真实货源&&|卖家对商品进行明码标价,让买家购买更直观~
明码标价 |通过银联在线支付或委托交易,保障买卖双方交易安全,让您买卖安全无忧~选择[保]的产品,买家可实行先行赔付~交易保障&&|[实地认证]是卖家经过维库认证中心实地核实,买家无需出差就能看到实际情况~增值服务 |
筛选结果:共有加载中...家供应商随时为您服务,点击以下选项可进一步直接筛选
型号:品牌:封装:批号:
数量:-+pcs
尽快报价 要求全新原装 散装也可以 需要增值税发票
推荐该型号其他供应商
型号:品牌:封装:批号:
数量:-+pcs
很抱歉,找不到"婀惰?QQ:5骞?"合适供应商
您可以选择以下三种方式:
1、修改或缩短您的搜索词,重新搜索。
2、尝试使用发布紧急求购,写下您的需求,让供应商5分钟内找到您。
3、联系网站买家客服人员。联系电话:7
您可以填写如下表格,发布您的采购询盘信息,让供应商自动找上门来!
电话:010-
快速检索:
在采购进货过程中,您使用搜索有什么问题和建议?免责声明:以上所展示的信息由会员自行提供,内容的真实性、准确性和合法性由发布会员负责。维库此不承担任何责任。友情提醒:为规避购买风险,建议您在购买相关产品前务必确认供应商资质及产品质量。推荐使用"DZSC委托交易服务",买卖都安全。
您还未选择供应商,由系统自动为您匹配30家对应的优质供应商错误提示信息
对不起 ,页面不存在
(5秒后跳转)邢台银行卡办理(QQ:5年
to follow categories.
Budget Travel
to follow experts.
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
Don't see your answer below? Submit your question and get an answer in minutes.
i assume this is a text or some instant messaging service, if so, it usually means he's crying (on the inside!), but different people can mean different things by typing QQ.
found this useful
The organism homozygous dominant so the parents could either be  homozygous dominant or heterozygous. 
found this useful
Yes. According to the calendar that is presently used, 2015 is  slated for next year.
283 people
found this useful
Was this answer useful?
Thanks for the feedback!
No, QQ Games is only for Windows computers. They haven't made a version that can be used on Mac computers yet.
found this useful
QQ originally comes from the Blizzard game Starcraft. In the game, you type ALT+Q+Q to quickly quit the games. Players would then talk to each other and say "haha you QQ'd out& noob." Then people looked at it closer and it looked like 2 eyes crying.
found this useful
QQ originates from Starcraft, where the control for exiting the game was Control + Q + Q, so when raging, people would quit the game by "QQing", Coincidentally, QQ, Q_Q, and Q&.Q look like eyes with tears in them, so the original meaning has been forgotten and is now thought to have to do with "crying more" or to "quit crying". qq much? oh! pwned!
found this useful
 Just go to
and click "register" to just register an account, or "download" to download the QQ Games client.
found this useful
Uncategorized
"QQ" usually typed out in both capital letters is a symbol for crying. It's meant to look like two large eyes with tears streaming down from them. It's used to convey sadness &(my ice cream fell QQ) or as a taunt (QQ moar) and has several variations: QQ, Q_Q, T_T, etc.
found this useful
Depends on which country. For examples 
 In China : $ 3000 + (US dollars) 
 In Chile : $7.300 (US dollars) 
 In Russia : $ 7 990 (US dollars) (fully equipped) 
 In& Singapore : 34,999 Singaporean Dollars 
 In South Africa : R59 900 ( 7,520 US dollars)
+ 4 others
found this useful
there isn't one, and i very much doubt there will ever be one. they have made the 'very slow' effort to introduce the international qq messenger, but the qqzone remains in Chi&nese, there isn't even a very simple drop down button to translate the page into English. whilst westerners think about translation for all when developing software, Chinese think about Chinese only, it will always be like that I'm afraid.
found this useful
Save Brands

我要回帖

更多关于 银行卡办理 的文章

随机推荐