请根据下面的酒店温馨提示牌,给烙饼店写一则广告

英语李先生开了一家商店,请根据提示为他写一份促销广告,字数在40~50词左右clothes store sweaters for women(red,green,yellow,25yuan) hat(red,white,15yuan) T shirt for men(blue,biack,40yuan) school thinges 最好立刻回答!_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语李先生开了一家商店,请根据提示为他写一份促销广告,字数在40~50词左右clothes store sweaters for women(red,green,yellow,25yuan) hat(red,white,15yuan) T shirt for men(blue,biack,40yuan) school thinges 最好立刻回答!
英语李先生开了一家商店,请根据提示为他写一份促销广告,字数在40~50词左右clothes store sweaters for women(red,green,yellow,25yuan) hat(red,white,15yuan) T shirt for men(blue,biack,40yuan) school thinges 最好立刻回答!
Mr.li opened a store.There are many sweaters for women,hat and T-shirt for men and school thinges.What colour are the sweaters?They are red,green and yellow.Each sweater 25 yuan.What colour are the hat?They are red and white.Each T-shirt 15 yuan.What colour are the T-shirt?They are blue and black.Each T-shirt 40yuan.Welcome to shop.我才上初一,以后作文尽量自己写哦!
您可能关注的推广回答者:1、One possible version:
& &&&Welcome to our shop! And here you can buy nearly all kinds of clothes. You don’t have to pay if you don’t really like them. You can also try them on if you like the clothes. You mustn’t take the clothes outside before you pay for them. You can leave at any time as you like. You can have a rest in our rest room if you feel tired.
科目:初中英语
请根据以下提示给一家服装店写一则英文广告。
& 提示:1、这里的衣服种类繁多,任您选购;
&&&&&&& 2、可以试穿衣服;
&&&&&&& 3、付款前请勿将衣服带出商店。
& 要求:条理清楚,语句通顺,书写规范。假如你是一间服装店的老板,请根据下列提示写一篇广告招揽顾客,不少于100字 _百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
假如你是一间服装店的老板,请根据下列提示写一篇广告招揽顾客,不少于100字
假如你是一间服装店的老板,请根据下列提示写一篇广告招揽顾客,不少于100字&
Welcome to my clothes stor.We have many clothes,let me tell you.We have the most beautiful sweater.14最新中考指导_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
&&¥0.50
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
14最新中考指导
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢假如你是一家鞋店老板,请你用英语为商店写一则广告 ,词数不少于40个单词.关键词:on sale,shoe store,a good price,come and see.英语作文_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
假如你是一家鞋店老板,请你用英语为商店写一则广告 ,词数不少于40个单词.关键词:on sale,shoe store,a good price,come and see.英语作文
假如你是一家鞋店老板,请你用英语为商店写一则广告 ,词数不少于40个单词.关键词:on sale,shoe store,a good price,come and see.英语作文
Hello,my dear friends.There will be many shoes on sale in our store this weekend.And I'm very glad to tell you that u will get each pair shoes at 50% discount.(5折买到)What's more,we can offer u a 60 percent discount if u are among the first ten customers of the day.头十位顾客享受4折优惠.How good price,isn't it?!Do not miss this good opportunity.Welcome! 注意:1.u是you.2.60 percent是折掉60%.中文翻译是4折 .

我要回帖

更多关于 酒店温馨提示 的文章

随机推荐