求书籍 电子书比纸质书好或纸质The millionaire fastlane

跪求The Millionaire Fastlane电子书PDF_百度知道
跪求The Millionaire Fastlane电子书PDF
有疑问请及时追问,附件下载的财富值只针对其他童鞋,手机用户部分网址不可见=转到电脑即可,提问者无需再支付财富值了哟,么么哒,请尽快查收吧?shareid=&uk=" name="The Millionaire Fastlane - MJ DeMarco,如可见复制网址到浏览器即可下载资源已光速上传百度云。若满意请【采纳】呦!<file fsid="82" link="/share/link。亲请放心下载亲
其他类似问题
lane的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁iTunes - Books - The Millionaire Fastlane by MJ DeMarco
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download from the iTunes Store, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
The Millionaire Fastlane
Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime
MJ DeMarco
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Description
Has the &settle-for-less& financial plan become your plan for wealth? It sounds a little something like this:
&Graduate from college, get a good job, save 10% of your paycheck, buy a used car, cancel the movie channels, quit drinking expensive Starbucks mocha lattes, save and penny-pinch your life away, trust your life-savings to the stock market, and one day, when you are oh, say, 65 years old, you can retire rich.&
Since you were old enough to hold a job, you&ve been hoodwinked to believe that wealth can be created by blindly trusting in the uncontrollable and unpredictable markets: the housing market, the stock market, and the job market.
I call this soul-sucking, dream-stealing dogma &The Slowlane& - an impotent FINANCIAL GAMBLE that dubiously promises wealth in a wheelchair. Accept the Slowlane as your financial roadmap and your financial future will blow carelessly asunder on a sailboat of HOPE: HOPE you can get a job and keep it, HOPE the stock market doesn&t tank, HOPE the economy rebounds, HOPE, HOPE, and HOPE. Do you really want HOPE to be the centerpiece of your family&s financial plan?
Drive the Slowlane road and you will find your life deteriorate into a miserable exhibition about what you cannot do, versus what you can. For those who don&t want a lifetime subscription to &settle-for-less&, the an expressway to extraordinary wealth capable of burning a trail to financial independence faster than any road out there. And shockingly, this road has nothing to do with jobs, 401(k), mutual funds, or a lifestyle of mediocrity.
Demand more. Change lanes and find your explosive wealth accelerator. Hit the Fastlane, crack the code to wealth, and find out how to live rich for a lifetime.
Customer Reviews
This book opened my mind. This is a must read for ANYONE serious about financial freedom
I just read the book on my iPhone! Thanks so much for writing this thing and actually showing me the process, during my daily commutes, bathroom breaks, downtime/freetime. The onlyBook ever to come close was &reminsance if a stock operator& for me because I'm a day trader but this blew it out of the water for life 2.0.I had a few business I didn't really know what to do with them or how to growThem, but now I'm thinking scale and magnitude, with a focus on need. I've tosses my business plan in the trash, and now I'm focusing on what truly matters. I've never high lighted this much content in a book in my life, but once you start reading you won't be able to resist.
Brilliant. Very practical ideas.
This guy tells the truth. I have ton of business ideas. This book gave me the filters that I can use to narrow down the promising ideas. Easy to read. Very well written. I don't agree with some of his ideas. I know how to address those issues because I read Richard Koch's books on 80-20 principle. Worth every penny. Go ahead and buy it.
I'm in the millionaire fastlane!!!
This book had me gone in 60 seconds! It was an exceptional read, definitely a read before you do anything else kind of book. Often times people are just driving around in life when we can just get in the fastlane and go. But we must know where, when, and how fast we are going to get to our financial destination. I really identified with this book, the words told a story as if it were about me in real time, going to work and coming from work. This is a fun read.
Customers Also Bought
$5.99Available on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Mac.Category: Published: Nov 09, 2010Publisher: Viperion Publishing CorporationSeller: Viperion CorporationPrint Length: 336 PagesLanguage: EnglishRequirements: To view this book, you must have an iOS device with iBooks 1.3.1 or later and iOS 4.3.3 or later, or a Mac with iBooks 1.0 or later and OS X 10.9 or later.
Customer Ratings
&&&&&156 Ratings
More by MJ DeMarco
The Millionaire Fastlane is available for download from iBooks.
iBooks is an amazing way to download and read books on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. You can download iBooks from the App Store.
The Millionaire Fastlane is available for download from iBooks.
iBooks is an amazing way to download and read books on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. You can download iBooks from the App Store.
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.所有...eBook 分类/标签
作者 / 读者 / 时间最近浏览 eBooks:
0 / 11:18 0 / 11:18 0 / 11:18 0 / 11:18 0 / 11:18 0 / 11:18 0 / 11:18 0 / 11:18 0 / 11:18 0 / 11:18
读者Top10 eBooks:
4712 3668 3500 3479 3058 3055 2287 1977 1839 1834
时间用户分享 eBooks:
添加时间最新添加 eBooks:
更多电子书列表 ...
35223 页, 共 3522253 eBooks 本,

我要回帖

更多关于 纸质书和电子书 的文章

随机推荐