398人觉得有用
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求此英文歌名_百度知道
求此英文歌名
a href="/2690/work/show-id-46047.games.qq://act3.html" target="_blank">http./2690/work/官希掂剿郾济郭烧show-id-46047
提问者采纳
个歌是韩文的 let&#39
提问者评价
答案都对 只能采取第一个
谢谢朋友们
歌名:Rearview Mirror(后视镜) 歌手: JL & Mackey 部分歌词 You've been looking at me babe, and I've been looking back
I've been thinking in my mind .................
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌名?_百度知道
提问者采纳
Celine Dion - The Power Of LoveThe whispers in the morningOf lovers sleeping tightAre rolling like thunder nowAs I look in your eyesI hold on to your bodyAnd feel each move you makeYour voice is warm and tenderA love that I could not forsake(First Chorus)'Coz I am your ladyAnd you are my manWhenever you reach for meI'll do all that I canLost is how I'm feeling lying in your armsWhen the world outside's tooMuch to takeThat all ends when I'm with youEven though there may be timesIt seems I'm far away(But) Never wonder where I am'Coz I am always by your side(Second Chorus)We're heading for somethingSomewhere I've never beenSometimes I am frightenedBut I'm ready to learn('Bout) Of the power of loveThe power of loveThe sound of your heart beatingMade it clear suddenlyThe feeling that I can't go onIs light years away
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 80后儿时记忆 的文章

随机推荐