和客户谈价格如何处理的英文,怎样让我们不降

相关词典网站:一口气英语第二册(刘毅)2-4
Can you lower the price? 你能不能降低价格?
扫描二维码方便学习和分享
http://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
2-4& Can you lower the price?&
&Can you make it cheaper?& That's way too high.&
That's too expensive.& I can't afford it.& Please help me out.& How about a deal?&
How about 20 percent off?& I'd really appreciate it.
2-4 你能不能降低价格?你能不能便宜一点?
那个价格真是太高。太贵了。我买不起。请你帮帮我的忙。
要不要给我一个好的价钱?打个八折如何?我会非常感激。
内容来自 听力课堂网:用手机学英语,请加听力课堂微信公众号:tingclass123
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语翻译为确保产品质量,价格不能降低.这是我们第一次合作,如果你们认可我们的产品质量,我们将可以建立长期的供货关系.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
For make sure our products quality,we can not reduce the prices.It is our first cooperation,if you accept our products,we could establish long term business relation.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
To guarantee the quality of products, we can not lower the price any more. This is our first cooperation. If you trust our products' quality, we can set up a long-term relationship of suppliance.
扫描下载二维码外贸客户说价格高了如何回复(要英文范文或者句子).
外贸客户说价格高了如何回复(要英文范文或者句子).
I'm rather surprised to hear you say that,Mrs.Perless.You know the price of black tea has gone up since last year.Ours compares favorably with what you might get elsewhere.佩利丝女士.你这么说我很吃惊.你知道从去年以来红茶价格已经上涨.我们的价格比起你从别处可以买到的价格是较为优惠的.Ah,but everybody in the tea trade knows that US's black tea is of top quality.Considering the quality,I should say the price is reasonable.不过.茶叶商人都知道美国红茶质量好.结合质量考虑.我认为这个价格很合理.So far our commodities have stood the competition well.The very fact that other clients keep on buying speaks for itself.Few other teas can compare with ours either for flavor or color.目前为止.我们的商品都是经得起竞争的.其他客户不断地向我们购买就证明了这一点.在香味或色泽方面.其他品牌的红茶很难与我们的红茶媲美.To be frank with you,if it weren't for our good relations,we wouldn't consider making you a firm offer at this price.坦率地说.如果不是为了我们之间的友好关系.我们本来不会考虑以这个价格报实盘的.Well,to get the business done,we can consider making some concessions in our price.But first,you'll have to give me an idea of the quantity you wish to order from us,so that we may adjust our prices accordingly.好吧.为了成交.我们可以考虑作些让步.不过要请你先说明大概要订购多少.以便我们对价格作相应的调整.But you must take the quality into consideration.Everyone in the trade knows that China's bristles are of superior quality to those from other countries.B:但是你方必须考虑到质量的问题.同业中人人皆知中国猪鬃质地优于其它国家的供货.I can assure you that our price is the most favorable.A trial will convince you of my words.我向你保证,我们的价格是最优惠的,试一试你就知道了I hope you'll give a second thought to it.希望你再考虑考虑可以根据需要进行修改,这是些有关价格的句子
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《外贸客户说价格高了如何回复(要英文范文或者句子).》相关的作业问题
如果价格真的不能再低了.Dear .,It's really very appreciated to receive your e-mail.But It's our best price because of Increasing of material price and labour pay, which mak
您就直接说:我们的货质量很好的,面料都是100%纯棉精细加工,款式也是今年的最新款最热卖的款式,所以表面上的价各会偏高,其实买一件好一点的衣服可以穿很久,并且也不会过时,其实还是很花算的,您的眼光这么高,相信那些差的你也看不上眼~
I am so sorry for the late reply for this email as we need to negotiate the price with the client.
如果是我.我会强调产品质量很好,因为质量好,才会价格高.当然,我们会更加努力.The quality of our product is very good,I believe that is the reason you chose it.With the quality product,the price may
假如客户询问的日期是昨天,需要产品ADear Sirs,In response to your letter of 27th Dec enquiring for product A,we are afraid to inform you that we haven't had the product you are a
We have recieved the mails you sent on 22nd.You cost is much higher than our customer expect for hard competition.Since it is a new product of our market,we can
Dear Nguyen,I'm so glad to know that you will visit our company soon.It's a great honor for us to built a long business relationship with you,and I believe this
你还记得咱们两个的通话吗?我觉得你只理解了百分之三十,但是还是谢谢你的努力,你给我们的这些设备的报价要比我们过去引进别人的价格高,请把价钱在优惠一些,谢谢你CHLOE你的客户初中毕业了么?从头到尾连标点符号都不带也不带转折语,让我改了好几次
客户说,首先想了解下你们产品通过了哪些测试,然后再谈价格,和具体的产品.这个客户对产品质量检测要求比较高,最好提供:一些相关的出口认证证书及其测试报告;生产过程中如何实现对产品的质量控制及检测,经过多少次QC,简单描述如何控制质量.
我是做外贸的,由于我们公司做的产品是中高档的,价格是比较高的,所以我一般都跟客人实话实说,"你也知道,我们公司在这个行业的知名度和影响力,做为最早进入这个行业的外资企业,我们公司的质量和服务一直是同行中的翘楚.只是,要做好我们的产品,我们的投入和付出也是很大,因此,我们的价格和我们的质量,服务是成正比的.相信你们公司会
I am not sure whether chloromycetin can be replaced by oxalic acid,thus i suggest you make a small order to have a experiment first.Besides, the price of its me
如何写好威力强大外贸业务开发信 开发信的原则这边先谈谈以前的一个德国客人给我的建议,我把他原文附上,但是名字和公司我删掉了,其他一字不改,大家看看!Dear C,As you mentioned last time, how to write a right email, pls find my reply as fo
1、先介绍一下你是谁,来自哪个公司.2、告诉客户你是从哪里得到的客户的名片.当时客户曾经说过些什么.3、介绍一下自己主要经营什么,看客户是否有什么询价.如果有询价的话,自己一定能报出最优惠的价格.不要把邮件写得太长,长的话客人不一定有兴趣看完.
翻译如下:I want to buy your mirror for $191.30!我想买你$191.30美元的镜子But thus I ask you to specify the cost of this mirror of $68,69 + delivery of EMS31.31 of $.That the
Hi Sir,Thanks for your inquiry!The attached please find the quotation for the artificial leather.Any questions,please let us know.Thanks & best regards.XXX做一份你们
外箱:(长+宽+7)X(宽+高+3)X5.7元/平方 B级牛皮纸 内箱:(长+宽+7)X(宽+高+3)X3.8元/平方 C级牛皮纸 三层纸板板:长X宽X1.9元/平方
1.经济法调整的对象是指特定的经济关系,不是一切的经济关系,例如财务赠与关系、财产继承关系和人身关系都不属于经济大调整的对象.经济法调整的对象实在国家协调本国经济运行过程中发生的经济关系,简言之就是国家协调经济关系.特征:①政策性②灵活性③社会性
就是要产品清单和样本,你都可以给他啊,告诉他你们可以接受的付款方式.等等. 查看原帖>>求采纳
惠州回收导电银胶 面向全国专业回收金丝、过期或废金盐、银浆、硝酸银、银焊条、硫酸银、氯化银、碘化银、金水、镀金、银粉、银盐、导电银浆、银触点、分析纯、银水、擦银布、钯盐、钯水、钯粉等一切含有(金、银、钯、钌)贵金属及废水废料提纯.公司秉承“以诚为本”的企业理念,遵循“客户至上”的服务宗旨上门高价 严格为客户保密 诚信服_csrf_token
xfIPw4K82D59NlAoBfxlyB
wmqRpcCsrfToken
xfIPw4K82D59NlAoBfxlyB
外贸本科生
阅读:1420回复:3
和客户谈价格的英文,怎样让我们不降价,但还能让客户接受
发布于: 11:37
急求和客户谈价格的英文邮件,
怎样让我们不降价,但还能让客户接受
最新喜欢:
用户名jlwst
发布于: 11:28
&Dear SirThank you for your e-mail,We are disappointed to hear that our price for your required product is too high for your acceptance.You mentioned that japanese goods are being offered to you at a price approxinately 8% lower that our quote.we accept your position,but we are of the opinion that tha quality &of the other makes does not measure up to that of our products.Although we are keen to do business with you,we regret we can't accept your counter offer.We do want to try and work with you,and meet your request.but the best we can do is to reduce our previous quotation by 3% .We hope that this will meet your approval.We looking forward to hearing from you.With best regards
外贸本科生
发布于: 11:32
:Dear SirThank you for your e-mail,We are disappointed to hear that our price for your required product is too high for...
用户名cnjinglitinboxes
发布于: 12:01
有些客人是把理由说破天了也非要降,和语言无关了。
您需要登录后才可以回帖,&或者&