一人说一条团队头像5人一人一张合作的经验好吗

(Missxinnnnn)
(情为何物)
(温柔的台灯)
第三方登录:“人多力量大”我觉得这句话就能体现出团队合作的重要,多一个人就多一份力量,因为一个人再优秀也不会超过集体的力量,例如乔布斯,他是苹果公司的CEO,他通过努力把苹果带到了世界的顶峰,乔布斯虽然很优秀但是他一个人是做不到这些的,他身边有一个很优秀的团队在一起努力着,所以团队合作更加重要的翻译:"People more forces large" I think this sentence words on can reflected out team cooperation of important, more a a people on more a copies forces, because a people then excellent also does not over collective of forces, for example jobs, he is Apple company of CEO, he through efforts to Apple with
什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
“人多力量大”我觉得这句话就能体现出团队合作的重要,多一个人就多一份力量,因为一个人再优秀也不会超过集体的力量,例如乔布斯,他是苹果公司的CEO,他通过努力把苹果带到了世界的顶峰,乔布斯虽然很优秀但是他一个人是做不到这些的,他身边有一个很优秀的团队在一起努力着,所以团队合作更加重要
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
"Strength" I think this sentence will reflect the importance of teamwork, and more people, the more of a force, as a person and then outstanding does not exceed the collective strength, such as Steve Jobs, Apple he is the company's ceo, through his efforts to bring the world's pinnacle of Apple, Ste
"People more forces large" I think this sentence words on can reflected out team cooperation of important, more a a people on more a copies forces, because a people then excellent also does not over collective of forces, for example jobs, he is Apple company of CEO, he through efforts to Apple with
正在翻译,请等待...
"People more forces large" I think this sentence words on can reflected out team cooperation of important, more a a people on more a copies forces, because a people then excellent also does not over collective of forces, for example jobs, he is Apple company of CEO, he through efforts to Apple with

我要回帖

更多关于 团队合作包容怎么说 的文章

随机推荐