有谁要去圭亚那粉趾做生意的啊,需要翻译可以带我去啊,我

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
请大家帮忙把这段话翻译成英文~ 谢谢!谢谢您对我以及我公司的信任,在此我表示非常感谢.您前几天运到Guyana的货物已出港,大概10月25号可以抵达.为了能让我们更进一步的合作,我先简单介绍一下我公司把您的信赖和我的实力将会带来共同的成功,希望能再次与您合作.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
我觉得句子里到圭亚那的货应该是你们运的,他们是收货人.照这样理解,我的翻译是:Many thanks for your trust on our company and me (西方人习惯把自己放在后面的) as well.We shipped the cargo to Guyana a few days ago.The ETA is around October 25.In favor of our further partnership,I would like to introduce our company briefly.I believe your trust and our capability will bring us mutual benefits (我加的,利益当然也很重要) and success.Looking forward to working with you soon again.这样分一下段落比较清楚些.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码&你可能感兴趣的职位
[四川-成都]
[四川-成都]
[四川-成都]
[四川-成都]
[四川-成都]
[四川-成都-金牛区]
[四川-成都-都江堰市]
[四川-成都]
你好,我是四川语言桥信息技术有限公司招聘负责人,很高兴认识您,有任何问题欢迎交流沟通。相关词典网站:georgetown guyana
圭亚那乔治敦
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
One person has been killed and 19 people injured in an explosion at a bus depot in the capital of Guyana, Georgetown.
圭亚那首都乔治城一个公交车站点发生爆炸事故,1人死亡19人受伤。
The 157 passengers and six crew members aboard a Caribbean Airlines plane were safe after it crashed at the airport in Georgetown, Guyana, Saturday morning, the government said.
政府称,在星期六早晨,加勒比公司的一架飞机在圭亚那乔治敦市的机场坠毁,飞机上有157名乘客和6名机组人员。
Currents may also force her to row another 500 miles to Georgetown, Guyana.
洋流也可能强迫她再划行800公里,到达圭亚那的乔治敦。
Currently, Delta Airlines has services from New York to Georgetown and Caribbean Airlines flies between Port of Spain and Georgetown, connecting Guyana to the Caribbean and North America.
In November, the Marriott hotel chain began construction in Georgetown, and US air carriers, such as American Airlines are considering establishing routes to Guyana soon.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!相关词典网站:

我要回帖

更多关于 圭亚那港口 的文章

随机推荐