把钱汇入我的个人账户进账多少钱的翻译是:什么意思

银行卡移入金额和汇入金额是一样的意思吗?我朋友给我转了一点钱收到的信息为什么不显示转账或汇入呢?_百度知道
银行卡移入金额和汇入金额是一样的意思吗?我朋友给我转了一点钱收到的信息为什么不显示转账或汇入呢?
我有更好的答案
短信的重点看余额增加了多少。
采纳率:74%
来自团队:
不知道,建议去银行查查才知道结果,有些短信息都可能是假的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。当前位置: &
求翻译:请汇款到我公司账户是什么意思?
请汇款到我公司账户
问题补充:
Please send money to my company account
Please remit money our company account
Money transfer to our company account
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
求翻译:我明天把钱转帐给你是什么意思?
我明天把钱转帐给你
问题补充:
I transfer the money to you tomorrow
Tomorrow, I am putting the money transfer to your
I will give tomorrow the money account transfer you
I to transfer money to you tomorrow
I will give tomorrow the money account transfer you
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
我要翻译和提问
求翻译:我们的银行信息是准确无误的,我们其它的客户都是把款汇到这个账户的是什么意思?
我们的银行信息是准确无误的,我们其它的客户都是把款汇到这个账户的
问题补充:
Our bank information is accurate, our other clients are to remit to the account
Our banking information is accurate, we have other customers are the contributions to the account of the
Our bank information is accurate unmistakable, we other customers all are collect the funds to this account
Our bank information is for the most part, our customers are other accounts sinks to the
Each country has to deal with Western Union money transfer business, banking, you go there, send money to our account on it
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
我要翻译和提问
求翻译:刚刚银行打电话通知我您的货款到了,但是入不了我的账号,因为钱的用途写的是货款,而我的账户是个人账户,不是对公账户。所以现在需要您到您那边的银行修改一下钱的用途。也就是付款的用途不用写。这样才能入到我的银行账号上。是什么意思?
刚刚银行打电话通知我您的货款到了,但是入不了我的账号,因为钱的用途写的是货款,而我的账户是个人账户,不是对公账户。所以现在需要您到您那边的银行修改一下钱的用途。也就是付款的用途不用写。这样才能入到我的银行账号上。
问题补充:
I just call the bank your money to, but unable to enter my account, because the use of the money is paid to write, and my account is a personal account, not the public accounts. So now require you to modify your side of the banks money to use. That is the purpose of payment do not write. In order in
Banks just called and told me, but you cannot enter the purchase money to my account, the money is written in the use of money, my account is a personal account, not the public accounts. Therefore, it is now requires you to your side of the Bank to alter the money for use. It is needless to write th
Just the bank telephoned informs my your loans, but could not enter my account number, because the money use wrote was the loans, but my account was individual account, was not to the male account.Therefore the present needs you to revise the money to your that side bank the use.Also is the payment
Just call Bank informed me that you are paid to the, but not into my account because money uses to write is the purchase price, and my account is a personal account, not on the public accounts. So now need you to your bank to alter use of money over there. Is the use of payment without writing. On t
Just call Bank informed me that you are paid to the, but not into my account because money uses to write is the purchase price, and my account is a personal account, not on the public accounts. So now need you to your bank to alter use of money over there. Is the use of payment without writing. On t
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 公司的钱转到个人账户 的文章

随机推荐