专业翻译公司报价可以给企业带来哪些价值

扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语翻译我非常认同公司的企业文化.公司重视创新精神,产品质量和员工价值.我希望将个人的价值融入到公司价值中去.几年的学习时光,我一直认真好学.我希望进入岗位后,在为公司创造价值的同时,使自己的知识能力不断提高,从而为公司的长期发展做最大的贡献.优点是能静下心来工作,不浮躁,以前的网络工作决定了必须得扎实工作;缺点是沟通技巧有待提高,这一点已经在三年的工作中解决了.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
I admited the culture of enterprise. I know you focus on innovation, quality and value of staff. I think we can benefit with each other from our common basic value.During several past years, I paid a lot in learning. but I know I can still improve my capability, enrich my knowledge by enter into this job. meanwhile, I'm sure I can create value and contribute more for the long developement of company.Be modest,and silent to focus on work itself, this is my strength. My net-work experience need my hard work style. I was not good at communication skill, but I solved the problem during past 3 years, so now, communication skill is not my weakpoint any more.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语翻译公司使命:创造价值,共享人生公司愿景:创国际名牌,做世界一流企业公司战略:汇集全球智慧,永续稳健经营质量方针:让品质做主,超出用户期望服务理念:真诚,周到,及时,专业企业文化:守约,重义,创新,尊重好品质,全球共享!这是google的翻译:Company mission:to create value,share lifeCompany vision:to create an international brand,do world-class enterpriseCompany strategy:bringing together the world's wisdom,sustainable sound operationCompany mission:to create value,share lifeCompany vision:to create an international brand,do world-class enterpriseCompany strategy:bringing together the world's wisdom,sustainable sound operation参考下,能帮我翻译的更精准、意译点吗?那我选花儿朵朵吧,虽然不是最满意
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Company mission: to create value, share lifeCompany vision: to create an international brand, do first-class enterprise in the worldCompany strategy: global intelligence, sustainable operationQuality policy: quality control, exceed the expectations of usersService concept: sincere, thoughtful, timely, professionalEnterprise culture: compliance, the heavy righteousness, innovation, respectGood quality, the global share!
谢谢采纳哦~
能不能再简约点?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码如何找到好的专业翻译公司?_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
如何找到好的专业翻译公司?
0|0|暂无简介|
翻译,商务咨询,会务服务,图文设计制作,...|
总评分0.0|
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
你可能喜欢我希望公司可以给我一次机会让我展现最大的才能,为公司创造更大的价值。 英文翻译_百度知道
我希望公司可以给我一次机会让我展现最大的才能,为公司创造更大的价值。 英文翻译
我有更好的答案
I hope that the company can give me a chance to show my capability in the max degree and to make more profit for the company.
采纳率:51%
为您推荐:
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 翻译公司介绍 的文章

随机推荐