2018年,2018河北省专接本官网考试报名登记表,应该怎么填,在线等挺急的。

有关于专升本的问题~~急!!_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
有关于专升本的问题~~急!!
我在天津 还有半年就大专毕业了 现在想考专升本 但是想换个专业 本来学的是机电专业 但是现在想换成会计专业 但是对会计的知识一概不懂 我想问一下:
1.有没有学校是那种直接去报名有会计的专升本的学校 进学校时不用考试 在他的学校里去从头学习 但是出来的...
亲 我的学校也可以专升本 但我想另找个好点的学校上~
我想毕业后找个好点的学校去考个我喜欢的专业去接本 我这样应该算是专接本吧 不过好像都说专升本比专接本含金量大?如果是专接本的话 上面的问题应该怎么办?
专升本的考试都比较严格的。要在大专毕业之前考试。很多学校不支持跨专业专升本,一般都是相近的专业升本。每个学校的专升本时间不一样,需要问老师,有些学校也没有专升本的资格。在校专升本拿的文凭是全日制本科,毕业之后只能是成人教育了。必须要通过考试。
采纳率:33%
一般学校是不能跨专业升本的,但是你可以转系到会计专业在找人弄一个名额来
专升本需要的是学校给的证明 因为只招应届生 。现在专生本不需要太多要求 只要有信心跨专业也可以的。专接本比专升本要简单只需报名缴费就可以上的
如果您是培训机构,或是有一技之长的个人赶紧登陆秀才网发布信息轻松招生,培训就是赚!
有关于专升本的问题~~急!!
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
专升本的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包2016年河北省专接本考试《英语》模拟试卷一(上)
我的图书馆
2016年河北省专接本考试《英语》模拟试卷一(上)
试卷总分:120答题时间:90分钟 一. Part I . Phonetics (5 points)Directions : In each of the following groups of words, there are four underlined letters or letter combinations marked A,B, C and D. Compare the underlined parts and identify the one that is different from the others in pronunciation,Then mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with u single line through the centre.1.one that is different from the others in pronunciation[1分]A.featherB.weatherC.peaceD.heather参考答案:C 2.one that is different from the others in pronunciation[1分]A.learnB.gearC.beardD.tear参考答案:A 3.one that is different from the others in pronunciation[1分]A.hardB.chartC.parkD.hazard参考答案:D 4.one that is different from the others in pronunciation[1分]A.praiseB.raiseC.decreaseD.rise参考答案:C 5.the one that is different from the others in pronunciation[1分]A.cityB.partyC.happyD.sly参考答案:D 二. Part II. Situational Dialogues (15 points)二.1 Section A(5 points)Directions :In this section there are 5 short dialogues. For each dialogue 9 there are 4 choices marked A,B,C and D. You are required to choose the ONE that best fits into the dialogue. Then mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the center.C.Speaker A: What about going out for a picnic during our holiday?6.Speaker B:__________________[1分]A.Good idea.B.Help yourself.C.Go ahead, please.D.Me, too.参考答案:A 7.Speaker A:Do you think he is coming here?Speaker B:__________________[1分]A.I believe not.B.I don't believe it.C.I believe not so.D.I don't believe.参考答案:A 8.Speaker A:I have been admitted by Yale university.Speaker B :__________________[1分]A.Glad to hear that.B.Congratulations!C.Really?D.You are great.参考答案:B 9.Speaker A :Could I use your bike?Speaker B :__________________ I will have it repaired tomorrow.[1分]A.I don't think so.B.Of course, but it is out of order.C.Sorry, it's out of order.D.I am afraid not.参考答案:C 10.Speaker A:I am very glad you are here. These are typical Chinese dishes__________________ .Speaker B: Thank you very much.[1分]A.Please eat as you are at your home.B.Please help yourself to them.C.You can take time to eat.D.Eat as much as you can.参考答案:B 二.2 Section B(10 points)Directions :In this section there is a long conversation with 5 missing sentences. At the end of the conversation,there is a list of given choices. You are required to select the ONE that best fits into the conversation. Then mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the center. Note that there are two additional choices and you can not use any of the choices in the list more than once.Policeman: Now, Jimmy, did you get a good view(看清)of the accident?Jimmy: Oh, yes. I was standing outside the bank building and I saw it quite clearly. Policeman : Do you know what time it was?Jimmy: Yes. 11 It was 2:45 exactly.Policeman: Good.
12 Jimmy: Well, quite slowly-about 10 miles an hour. It was coming up York Road. 13 But they were still red when he went over them.Policeman : I see. 14
Was it also driving slowly?Jimmy : It was coming along Union Street about 30 miles per hour. It was a blue Toyota.
15 Policeman : Did you see what colour his traffic (交通)light was?Jimmy: Yes, it changed to yellow just before he crossed it.A.What about the car?B.I checked my watch.C.Didn't you see the car?D.Now, how fast was the truck moving?E.Was the car going beyond the speed limit?F.I suppose the truck driver knew the lights were going to change.G.The driver stopped his car when he saw the struck crossing the street.11.Jimmy: Yes. 11 It was 2:45 exactly.[2分]A.What about the car?B.I checked my watch.C.Didn't you see the car?D.Now, how fast was the truck moving?E.Was the car going beyond the speed limit?F.I suppose the truck driver knew the lights were going to change.G.The driver stopped his car when he saw the struck crossing the street.参考答案:B 12.Policeman: Good.
12 [2分]A.What about the car?B.I checked my watch.C.Didn't you see the car?D.Now, how fast was the truck moving?E.Was the car going beyond the speed limit?F.I suppose the truck driver knew the lights were going to change.G.The driver stopped his car when he saw the struck crossing the street.参考答案:D 13.Jimmy: Well, quite slowly-about 10 miles an hour. It was coming up York Road. 13 But they were still red when he went over them.[2分]A.What about the car?B.I checked my watch.C.Didn't you see the car?D.Now, how fast was the truck moving?E.Was the car going beyond the speed limit?F.I suppose the truck driver knew the lights were going to change.G.The driver stopped his car when he saw the struck crossing the street.参考答案:F 14.Policeman :I see. 14 Was it also driving slowly?[2分]A.What about the car?B.I checked my watch.C.Didn't you see the car?D.Now, how fast was the truck moving?E.Was the car going beyond the speed limit?F.I suppose the truck driver knew the lights were going to change.G.The driver stopped his car when he saw the struck crossing the street.参考答案:A 15.Jimmy :It was coming along Union Street about 30 miles per hour. It was a blue Toyota.
15 [2分]A.What about the car?B.I checked my watch.C.Didn't you see the car?D.Now, how fast was the truck moving?E.Was the car going beyond the speed limit?F.I suppose the truck driver knew the lights were going to change.G.The driver stopped his car when he saw the struck crossing the street.参考答案:G 三. Part III. Reading Comprehension (45 points)三.1 Section A(30 points)Directions : There are three passages in this part. Each passage is followed by some questions or unfinished statements. For each of them there are four choices marked A , B, C and D. You are required to choose the ONE that best fits into the statement. Mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the center.三.1.1 Passage 1If you own a car, you are probably considering buying some kind of car insurance (保险)?However, when you are actually purchasing car insurance, it can be difficult for you to decide which is your best choice. The ideal buying process is to first research and decide, then purchase. Research firstBefore buying car insurance, you should find out the purpose of your purchase and how the insurance meets your needs.Decide on suitable Car Insurance Policies (保单)A neglected part of car insurance is the part which covers medical bills. Medical payments can add up very quickly in an accident situation,and the insurance should cover the bills incurred (招致)both by you and by the passengers in your car. Make sure you know the full value that your insurance covers.Purchase the best Car Insurance for your needsYou have a number of choices when it comes to the actual purchase of the car insurance. Each has advantages and disadvantages, and these may be influenced by your individual taste and previous buying experience. Insurance companies may offer you good advice, but prices on the Internet are often better.16.According to the first paragraph, when buying car insurance, one should first________ .[2分]A.decide on the number of policies to purchaseB.do careful research on the different choicesC.choose the best insurance companyD.look for the lowest insurance rate参考答案:B解析:根据第一段最后一句 “The ideal buying process is to first research and decide, then purchase. ”可知 B 为正确答案。 17.The purpose of research is to find out whether the car insurance________.[2分]A.includes all the advantagesB.best meets your needsC.offers the best rateD.is easy to purchase参考答案:B解析:根据第二段可知研究的目的是为了让你买的汽车保险满足你的需要, 因此应该选 B。 18.When buying car insurance, people often neglect________.[2分]A.the damage to the carB.the bills paid by the passengersC.the part covering the medical billsD.the background of the insurance company参考答案:C解析:根据第三段第一句话“ A neglected part of car insurance is the part which covers medical bills. ” 可知 C 为正确答案。 19.According to the last paragraph, your choice of car insurance may also be influencedby________.[2分]A.your driving habitsB.the kind of car to be insuredC.the attitude of your family membersD.your own taste and buying experience参考答案:D解析:根据第四段第二句话“…and these may be influenced by your individual taste and previous buying experience. 可知 D 为正确答案。 20.Which of the following might be the best title of the passage?[2分]A.Medical Bills Covered in Car InsuranceB.Importance of Buying Car InsuranceC.Advice on Buying Car InsuranceD.Advantages of Car Insurance参考答案:C解析:通过对文章的阅读可知作者主要介绍了买汽车保险的一些建议。故选c。 三.1.2 Passage 2I suppose that the most basic and powerful way to connect to another person is to listen. Just listen. Perhaps the most important thing we ever give each other is our attention, and especially if it’s given from the heart. When people are talking, there s no need to do anything but receive them. Listen to what they ’re saying. Care about it. Most times caring about it is even more important than understanding it. Most of us don ’t value ourselves or our love enough to know this. It has taken me a long time to believe in the power of simple saying “I’m so sorry. ”when someone is in pain.One of my patients told me that when she tried to tell her story people often interrupted to tell her that they once had something just like that happening to her. Subtly, her pain became a story about themselves. Eventually she stopped talking to most people. We connect through listening. When we interrupt what someone is saying to let them know that we understand, we move the focus of attention to ourselves. When we listen, they know we care.I have ever learned to respond to someone crying by just listening. In the old days I used to reach for the handkerchiefs, until I realized that passing a person a handkerchief may be just another way to shut him down, to take them out of their experience of sadness. Now I just listen. When they have cried all they need to cry, they find me there with them.This simple thing has not been that easy to learn. It certainly went against everything I had been taught since I was very young. I thought people listened only because they were too shy to speak or did not know the answer. But now I know that a loving silence often has far more power to heal than the kindest words.21.What does the author value most in the communication with each other?[2分]A.Deep understanding.B.Saying “ I’m sorry”.C.Attention from heart.D.Doing nothing.参考答案:C解析:题干问:作者认为在交流中,下列哪项最为重要。从第一段第三句“...is our attention, and especially if it’s given from the heart.”和倒数第二、三句“Moet times caring about it is even more important than understanding it. Most of us don’t value ourselves or our love enough to know this. ”可知,来自内心的关心比理解他们所说的更为重要。所以答案为C。 22.The woman’s patient stopped telling her story to most people because________.[2分]A.she didn’t get enough respect from othersB.she was discouraged by being often interruptedC.people often told her their own opinionsD.people couldn’t understand her sad situation参考答案:B解析:题干问:这位女病人不再向别人讲述自己的故事的原因是什么。从第二段的内容可知,这位女病人之所以不再向别人倾诉是因为她总是被打断。故选B项。 23.If you hand a handkerchief to someone crying, you may________.[2分]A.hurt his feelingsB.make him embarrassedC.encourage him to continue to cryD.stop him from letting out his sorrow参考答案:D解析:题干问:如果别人在哭的时候你向他递手絹的话,那会怎么样。从第三段第二句中的“…until I realized that passing a person a handkerchief may be just another way to shut him down, to take them out of their experience of sadness.” 可知,你在试图阻止他,让他无法继续排解他的忧伤。所以此处应选D。 24.It can be inferred from the passage that while communicating, ________.[2分]A.listening is a perfect way to respond to othersB.people keep silent because they don’t know the answerC.keeping silent means being too shy to speakD.it is easy to form the habit of listening silently参考答案:A解析:选项B意为“交流时人们保持沉默是因为他们不知道怎样回答”;选项 C表示“保持沉默是因为太害羞”;选项D表示“养成安静倾听的习惯很容易”,都与原文不符。另由文章第三段第一句及下文作者的思考可知,只有A正确,与全文主题 一致。 25.Which of the following might be the author’s opinion about communication?[2分]A.Keep silent.B.Just listen.C.Be careful.D.Tell your own story.参考答案:B解析:通读全文,尤其是第一段第一、二句以及第三段的第三句“Now I just listen”可知,作者认为在交流的时候倾听更为重要,所以应选B。 三.1.3 Passage 3Believe it or not, optical illusion(错觉)can cut highway crashes(撞毁).Japan is a case in point. It has reduced automobile crashes on some roads by nearly 75 percent using a simple optical illusion. Bent strips, called chevrons (人字形),painted on the roads make drivers think that they are faster than they really are, and thus drivers slow down.Now the American Automobile Association Foundation for Traffic Safety in Washington D. C. is planning to repeat Japan’s success. Starting next year, the Foundation will paint chevrons and other patterns of strips on selected roads around the country to test how well the patterns reduce highway crashes.Excessive speed plays a major role in as much as one fifth of all fatal(致命)traffic accidents, according to the Foundation. To help reduce those accidents, the Foundation will carry its tests in areas where speed-related hazards(危险)are the greatest—curves(弯),exit slopes,traffic circles, and bridges.Some studies suggest that straight, horizontal bars (水平障碍物)painted across roads can initially(最初)cut the average speed of drivers in half. However, traffic often returns to full speed within months as drivers become used to seeing the painted bars.Chevrons, scientists say, not only give drivers the impression that they are driving faster than they really are, but also make a lane (车道)appear to be narrower. The result is a longer lasting reduction in highway speed and the number of traffic accidents.26.The passage mainly discusses________.[2分]A.a new way of highway speed controlB.a new pattern for painting highwaysC.a new way of training driversD.a new type of optical illusion参考答案:A解析:通读全文,我们可以知道,在高速公路上画各种线是为了让司机觉得车速过快,从而达到控制车速的目的。因此全文都在讲关于高速路上控制车速的方法。 27.On roads painted with chevrons, drivers tend to feel that ________.[2分]A.they should avoid speed-related hazardsB.they are driving in the wrong laneC.they should slow down their speedD.they are coming near to the speed limit参考答案:C解析:由第一段第四句“But stripes, called chevrons (人字形),painted on the roads make drivers think that they are driving faster than they really are, and thus drivers slow down”. 可知C项正确。 28.The advantage of chevrons over straight, horizontal bars is that the former________.[2分]A.can keep drivers awakeB.can cut road accidents in halfC.will look more attractiveD.will have a longer effect on drivers参考答案:D解析:由最后两段对比可知,人字形线比直线、水平线对控制车速有更长久的影响。 29.The American Automobile Association Foundation for Traffic Safety plans to________.[2分]A.try out the Japanese method in certain areasB.change the road signs across the countryC.replace straight, horizontal bars with chevronsD.repeat the Japanese road patterns参考答案:A解析:由文章第二段内容“…the Foundation will paint chevrons and other patterns of stripes on selected roads around the country,”可知他们在精心挑选的几条路上试验日本的模式。 30.What does the author say about straight, horizontal bars painted across roads?[2分]A.They are suitable only on broad roads.B.They are falling out of use in the United States.C.They are ignored in a long period of time.D.They cannot be used successfully to traffic circles.参考答案:C解析:根据第四段第二句“ However,traffic often returns to full speed within months as drivers become used to seeing the painted bars.”可知随着驾驶员对这些线越来越熟悉,交通很快又会返回全速的状态。
TA的最新馆藏
喜欢该文的人也喜欢您好!您即将进入佳鑫诺习题课预约系统。
请选择您要预约的校区
您好!您即将进入佳鑫诺全真模拟报考系统。
佳鑫诺率先在全省范围开展“河北省专接本模拟报考系统”。本系统为接本考生选择本科院校和专业提供了真实可靠的数据参考!我们将尽最大可能避免你可能出现的报考失误。请按真实意愿填写报考志愿。注:此系统为模拟数据。
------------------------------------------------------
&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&
浏览量24693
2018年河北省普高校专接本考试选拔通知
2018河北省专接本考试大纲及模拟卷汇总
   寒假班开设哪些班次?
  公共课常规班、公共课极品小班、专业课强化班、集训营(公共+专业课)、托管班、一对一
   寒假班开设哪些专业?
  专业课强化班开...
梦想起航的地方
集训营的出口,就是本科大门的入口
  2017专接本:72个专业第一名来自佳...
学员自助服务平台
接本商城 &&|&&
接本微课堂
同步指导 &&|&& 专题讲解 &&|&& 考点解析
2017河北省专接本新政策解读
接本高分梦
佳鑫诺专接本愿景 Vision
佳鑫诺教育旗下专接本辅导全省十二所地市提供专业的学员咨询、院校及专业选择、奖学金申请。每年近2万人的选择,相信品牌,相信我们。佳鑫诺专接本为您的接本之路保驾护航!
关注我们 Follow Us
关注专接本
联系我们 Contact Us
轻松接本!就选佳鑫诺!
QQ: 韩老师&&电话:6
QQ: 彭老师&&电话:
QQ: 芳老师&&电话:82018年河北专接本教材资料
河北专接本分公共课和专业课
2018年河北专接本报名考试时间、报名网站、考试科目大纲、教材试卷、培训班网校、各学校招生计划、录取分数线等全程咨询服务
联系:QQ 192-188-5303 电话:132-李老师
河北省普通高校专接本考试专业课考试用参考教材目录
专业名称专业课考试科目
课程名称大纲、教材名称主编(作者)出版社
保险学保险学保险学基础冯展宾电子工业出版社2012年
风险管理风险管理(第四版)许瑾良中国金融出版社2011年3月
国际经济与贸易国际贸易实务国际贸易实务(第五版)黎孝先、王健对外经济贸易大学出版社,2011年7月
国际金融国际金融学(第三版)杨长江、姜波克高等教育出版社,2008年4月
投资学证券投资证券投资姜宝德、沈悦、刘英哈尔滨工业大学出版社2011年1月
金融学概论金融学概论王春满中国市场出版社2014年第一版
财务管理会计学会计学基础(第二版)刘海云主编对外经济贸易大学出版社,2012年11月
管理学原理管理学周三多主编高等教育出版社(2010年版)
电子商务电子商务电子商务概论董志良清华大学出版社,2014年6月
管理学管理学(第二版)陈晔科学出版社,2012年10月
工程管理/工程造价建筑施工土木工程施工技术王利文中国建筑工业出版社,2014年10月
管理学管理学概论赵丽芬立信会计出版社 2009年3月出版
工商管理管理学原理管理学概论邵冲中山大学出版社(2008年8月)
市场营销学市场营销学吴健安高等教育出版社(2007年4月)
会计学会计学会计学基础(第二版)刘海云主编对外经济贸易大学出版社,2012年11月
财务管理财务管理学荆新、王化成主编中国人民大学出版社,2012年版
酒店管理/旅游管理旅游学旅游学(第二版)李天元高等教育出版(2006)
管理学原理管理学(第二版)周三多高等教育出版(2005)
人力资源管理人力资源管理人力资源管理(第二版)郭爱英科学出版社,2011年3月
市场营销市场营销学市场营销学(第二版)郭国庆主编中国人民大学出版社,2014年9版
消费者行为学消费者行为学(第3版)王曼、白玉苓著机械工业出版社出版,2014年
物流工程/物流管理物流学物流学李松庆清华大学出版社
管理学管理学原理贾兴洪首都师范大学出版社
宝石及材料工艺学宝石地质基础普通地质学(第三版)舒良树地质出版社,2010年9月
宝石鉴定技术宝石鉴定仪器与鉴定方法(第二版)赵建刚中国地质大学出版社,2012年7月
材料成型及控制工程金属学金属学(第2版)宋维锡冶金工业出版社
金属塑性变形原理金属塑性变形与轧制理论(第2版)赵志业冶金工业出版社
采矿工程地质学地质学陈希廉冶金工业出版社
采矿学金属矿床地下开采谢世俊冶金工业出版社
测绘工程测量学数字测图原理与方法潘正凤、程效军等编著武汉大学出版社
测量平差基础误差理论与测量平差基础武汉大学测绘学院测量平差课程组武汉大学出版社
地理科学/人文地理与城乡规划/自然地理与资源环境人文地理学人文地理学(第二版)赵荣、王恩涌、张小林等高等教育出版社
自然地理学自然地理(第四版)伍光和、王乃昂、胡双熙等高等教育出版社
地图学原理地图学原理马耀峰、胡文亮、张安定等科学出版社
电子信息工程/电气工程及其自动化/自动化电路电路(第五版)邱关源高等教育出版社
模拟电子技术基础模拟电子技术基础(第四版)童诗白高等教育出版社
化学/应用化学分析化学分析化学(第四版)上册华中师范大学、东北师范大学等高等教育出版社
有机化学有机化学(第二版)徐寿昌高等教育出版社
无机化学无机化学(第二版)上册、下册宋天佑、程鹏、王杏乔等高等教育出版社
化学工程与工艺/制药工程(化工制药方向)有机化学有机化学张法庆化学工业出版社
物理化学物理化学王振琦化学工业出版社
机械设计制造及其自动化工程力学工程力学(第二版)吴玉亮化学工业出版社
机械设计基础机械设计基础(第三版)陈立德高等教育出版社
计算机科学与技术/软件工程微机原理与接口 (含汇编语言)微型计算机原理及应用(第三版)郑学坚清华大学出版社
C语言程序设计C程序设计(第二版)谭浩强清华大学出版社
矿物加工工程矿石学基础矿石学基础周乐光冶金工业出版社
矿石可选性研究矿石可选性研究许时冶金工业出版社
能源与动力工程传热学传热学(第4版)杨世铭高等教育出版社
工程流体力学工程流体力学(第3版)孔珑中国电力出版社
生物科学/生物技术植物学植物学上、下册(第二版)吴国芳、陆时万高等教育出版社
动物学普通动物学(第四版)刘凌云高等教育出版社
生物化学生物化学简明教程(第四版)张丽萍高等教育出版社
食品科学与工程食品微生物学食品微生物学贾英民中国轻工业出版社
食品工艺学食品工艺学赵晋府中国轻工业出版社
数学与应用数学/信息与计算科学数学分析数学分析(上、下)华东师范大学高等教育出版社
高等代数高等代数(第三版)北京大学高等教育出版社
解析几何解析几何(第三版)吕林根等主编高等教育出版社
水利水电工程水工钢筋混凝土结构学水工钢筋混凝土结构学(第四版)河海大学等四校合编中国水利水电出版社(2010)
水力学水力学(第四版)吴持恭高等教育出版社
通信工程电子技术基础数字电子技术基础简明教程(第三版)余孟尝高等教育出版社
模拟电子技术基础简明教程(第三版)杨素行高等教育出版社
通信原理通信原理(第五版)樊昌信国防工业出版社
土木工程结构力学结构力学(第四版)胡兴国 吴莹武汉理工大学出版社
砼结构基本原理混凝土结构设计原理(第四版)沈蒲生高等教育出版社
无机非金属材料工程无机化学无机化学(第5版)大连理工大学无机化学教研室编高等教育出版社
无机材料科学基础无机材料科学基础陆佩文武汉工业大学出版社
物联网工程C语言程序设计C程序设计(第四版) 谭浩强清华大学出版社
微机原理微型计算机系统原理与应用(第五版)周明德清华大学出版社
心理学(理工)普通心理学普通心理学叶弈乾华东师大出版社(第四版)
西方心理学史西方近代心理学史高觉敷人民教育出版社
冶金工程冶金原理钢铁冶金原理(第3版)黄希祜冶金工业出版社
钢铁冶金学钢铁冶金学(炼铁部分)王筱留冶金工业出版社
钢铁冶金学(炼钢部分)陈家祥冶金工业出版社
制药工程微生物学微生物学黄秀梨高等教育出版社
生物化学生物化学王冬梅科学出版社
动物医学动物生物化学动物生物化学(第四版)邹思湘主编中国农业出版社
家畜生理学家畜生理学陈杰中国农业出版社
水产养殖学水化学水化学陈佳荣中国农业出版社
鱼类学鱼类学叶富良高等教育出版社
园林园林制图园林制图马小燕气象出版社
花卉学花卉学刘燕林业出版社
园艺植物生理学植物生理学(第七版)潘瑞炽高等教育出版社
遗传学遗传学(第三版)朱军中国农业出版社
体育教育/社会体育指导与管理/运动康复运动解剖学运动解剖学吴环成等广西师大出版社
运动生理学运动生理学邓树勋高等教育出版社
阿拉伯语基础阿拉伯语新编阿拉伯语(1-3)国少华外语教学与研究出版社
听力阿拉伯语基础听力教程(1-2)顾巧巧北京大学出版社
朝鲜语综合朝鲜语韩国语(1-2)李先汉民族出版社
朝鲜语听力韩语听力教程初级(1-2)李成道外语教学与研究出版社
德语综合德语当代大学德语(1、2册)聂黎曦外语教学与研究出版社
德语听力德语初级听力江南生、朱兵外语教学与研究出版社
俄语综合俄语大学俄语(东方新版1-3)史铁强外语教学与研究出版社
听力大学俄语听说教程(第二版上、下)刘玉英、白振海高等教育出版社
法语综合法语法语(1-3)马晓宏 柳利外语教学与研究出版社
听力循序渐进法语听写李洪峰外语教学与研究出版社
中级法语听力教程杨丽丽 陈燕萍北京大学出版社
葡萄牙语综合葡萄牙语大学葡萄牙语(1-2)叶志良外语教学与研究出版社
听力学习葡萄牙语1、2Carla Oliveira & Luísa CoelhoTexto, Editora
日语综合日语新编日语(1-3)周平、陈小芬上海外语教育出版社
听力日本语听力第二版(1-2)徐敏民华东师范大学出版社
西班牙语综合西班牙语现代西班牙语(1-2)董燕生 刘建外语教学与研究出版社
听力新视线西班牙语教程(1)郑寰北京语言大学出版社
意大利语综合意大利语大学意大利语教程(1-2)王军外语教学与研究出版社
听力新视线意大利语(1)马林、马格奈利北京语言大学出版社
英语/商务英语综合英语现代大学英语(1-3)杨立民外语教学与研究出版社
听力英语听力入门(1-4)张民伦华东师大出版社
泛读英语泛读教程(1-3)李正栓、宋德文北京大学出版社
法学/知识产权法理学法理学(第四版)张文显高等教育出版社
民法学民法学(第五版)王利明人民大学出版社
广播电视学/新闻学新闻史论新闻学概论李良荣复旦大学出版社2001
中国新闻传播史方汉奇中国人民大学出版社2002
新闻业务新闻采访学蓝鸿文中国人民大学出版社2002
广告学广告学概论现代广告通论(第3版)丁俊杰、康瑾中国传媒大学出版社(2013)
传播学传播学教程(第二版)郭庆光中国人民大学出版社(2011)
汉语言文学/汉语国际教育现代汉语现代汉语黄伯荣高等教育出版社
中国文学(古代、现代)中国文学史袁行霈高等教育出版社
中国现代文学三十年钱理群北京大学出版社
行政管理行政管理学行政管理学(第二版)徐彦东北财经大学出版社,2011年9月
教育学教育学现代教育学(2011年修订版)靳玉乐四川教育出版社2011.02
中外教育史中外教育史纲胡金平南京师范大学出版社2010.9
心理学现代心理学(修订本)李红四川教育出版社 2010.05
历史学/人文教育世界近现代史世界史-近代史编(上下)吴于廑等主编高等教育出版社
世界史-现代史编(上)吴于廑等主编高等教育出版社
中国近现代史中国近代史李侃中华书局出版社