notcot.org是什么公司英创立电子有限公司的

Now Viewing :
Entries tagged with:
25 result(s) displayed (1 - 25 of 31):
*notcot in
Bucky got dressed up as a
Banquet (Stuffed Animal) Chair. It’s basically the perfect easy costume for the dog with FAR too many toys and a harness. It could also be a Katamari! We joked that next year, you could make them velcro-able and just have him run around and grow the costume/katamari ball… a few more silly pictures on the next page!
*notcot in
There’s nothing more delightful than a thoughtfully designed surprise. Especially when you don’t even remotely expect it! Any dog owner (or friend of a dog) knows that squeakers don’t get to stay in toys long, and have likely experienced collecting up MANY clear plastic circular squeakers. Well Bucky just received an adorable camping themed duck and moose, and when it came time to get the squeaker from him (aka 5 minutes after he got the toys)… it was a red heart! These
literally have heart! And they don’t even seem to advertise it on the product descriptions or labels. I love that they tucked a secret surprise into the toys where you least expect it.
Yay for delightful design! Designing physical objects that transcend their basic purpose and change the experience for the happier! They remind me of the red construction paper heart inside the !
See more details on the next page!
*notcot in
How adorable is this luxurious ? It’s like a Louis Vuitton inspired … and it might be cruising around London now handing out samples!
While the Ape is definitely what pulled me in first - and i can’t seem to decide how i feel about the branding… there’s a very Rodeo Drive, luxe lingerie/jewelry, purse dog vibe going on… it is very consistent and eye catching! From product to logo to concept store to… mini truck and Land Rover Defender! This Swedish luxury dog food brand launched last year and is currently available in Sweden and the UK. (So no luxury taste testing for Bucky quite yet.) They offer Swedish Ox and Swedish Cod flavors, and have recently added food for big dogs and puppies too. Of course they also have
including luxury jewelry (for humans) and leather leashes and collars (for dogs). Take a look at the details on the next page!
*notcot in
has launched a holiday scratch & sniff story… for dogs! The free storybook packed with samples, , does not actually have scratch & sniff DOG FOOD (like i initially would have guessed)… but rather scents you can find around the holidays… and people food! After all,
is all about people quality food for dogs. The agency behind this cute holiday story is , according to .
Take a peek at the promotional holiday storybook up close on the next page as i let Bucky flip through it… the hard part was keeping him from trying to jump right to the ending.
*notcot in
This post is part of our special
series thanks to our friends at . In , we roadtripped up from LA for a fall adventure. In Part II, we are experiencing all that Alberta Winter has to offer!
to see what inspires us along the way!
The last leg of our winter adventures in Alberta landed us in Calgary for about 24 hours. On fun discoveries, in Inglewood, look for the red barn. Inside is the new
- an awesome little shop in the front, and the studios of
and . The shop naturally carries both of their lines, in addition to some other fun local brands like
, as well as other camping accessories and dog friendly goodies. You might also get lucky and meet their adorable dogs in the back (Otis the sheepdog pup even modeled one of their caps for us!) Ooooh and the shirts are SO SOFT and so well cut. We just wore them on the flight back (we looked like - Team Bison!) - and the women’s tees have such a nice scooped neckline (I hate the ones that feel like they are going to choke you.) Take a peek inside the adorable barn of a store on the next page!
*notcot in
series thanks to our friends at . In , we roadtripped up from LA for a fall adventure. In Part II, we are experiencing all that Alberta Winter has to offer!
Dog Sledding!!! I’ve always been curious about what dog sledding is like, so when
asked if we wanted to try it, of course we said yes! Today we joined
for a 2 hour adventure, and it was eye opening! First, for a bit of back story - Snowy Owl Sled Dog Kennel was created in 1983 by Connie and Charles Arsenault as one of the first dog sledding tours, and is now run by their kids, Jereme and Carlin. They have around 175 dogs, and tend to breed/adopt their dogs. While they are of racing stock, they really train them for tourist adventures - meaning they are all extremely people and camera friendly, and love the hugs and attention from all the visitors. Their website is extremely detailed about . The love between the dogs and the Snowy Owl folks is apparent as soon as you meet them all - so much playful passion and work ethic from both the dogs and humans! Even though the snow was minimal, and the adventure was not as awesome as it can be (i’ve got to try again in fresh powder!) - the experience was fascinating, the dogs adorable, and Shawn and I learned a lot riding with Jereme.
Take a peek at the stunning adventure on the next page! And of course, tons of adorable dog pics.
*notcot in
Bucky is now 2! Here’s hoping that everyone’s right that 2 is the magic number where labs chill out a bit. Then again, the 2.5 week road trip all over the US and Canada seems to have helped him learn a lot and relax a bit too. Lucky dog just came home to some surprises, including the hardcore, super stealthy
from the nice folks at
based and made in Chicago, IL. Throughout their bags and accessories, their signature is definitely the AustriAlpin Cobra Load Bearing Quick-Release Buckle, “which can support 2,000 lbs. These are the same solid steel & brass imported buckles used by U.S. Special Forces. There is no finer buckle on earth,” says the tag. Excessive for a dog collar? Most definitely. Awesome looking and feeling? Indeed. As they say, “Life’s too short for cheap buckles.” Ready to see the details? (I’m also a fan of their branding and tape!) To the next page…
*notcot in
series thanks to our friends at . In Part I, Shawn, Bucky, and I are loaded up in the NOTFZJ80 spending a week in Alberta roadtripping, camping, and exploring all that we can fit in… follow the series
WOW. It’s surreal to be home in Los Angeles - after putting 4000 miles on the
in 2.5 weeks as Shawn, Bucky, and I headed up from LA up through the middle of the US, spent a week in , and came home down the west coast… Even as i work on making sense of our many pictures and adventures, SO much has happened and been experienced along the way! One of the most important things i’ve learned on this Alberta adventure - be ready for ANYTHING - from hot weather into a snow storm - from camping to luxury hotels - from stuck in traffic to being alongside amazing creatures. You just never know what might be around the corner…
When I was counting things up, i couldn’t believe how much has happened in our 8 days across the border alone, which i’ve shared in exactly 100 ! So as fun as breaking it all up is, the epic nature of our adventure seemed like it deserved a post of its own - all 100 instagram pics in chronological order to relive it all in one scroll! See it all from crossing the border to Waterton to Calgary to Canmore to Banff to Jasper to more Calgary to Drumheller and more on the next page.
Why an Instagram picture roundup of the whole trip? When i look back to remember this adventure - going through hundreds of pictures to make posts is one thing - refiltering it all through a new lens… but the Instagrams in order with their captions… THESE are the things that got us at the exact moments they were happening (or very close to it, depending on cell reception) - looking through/reading all of these are the 8 days as we got excited about things in real time!
*notcot in
series thanks to our friends at . In Part I, Shawn, Bucky, and I are loaded up in the NOTFZJ80 spending a week in Alberta roadtripping, camping, and exploring all that we can fit in… follow the series
One of our favorite Calgary spots is definitely their designer boutique
in the heart of downtown. Dog friendly, well located, and awesomely designed? Amazingness! And as far as Bucky was concerned, it was his first luxury hotel experience (days after his first hotel experience ever)… and i’m pretty sure he thinks that walking into them now means belly rubs and excited greetings from the valets and front desk ladies are standard. They also spoiled him (and us!) with treats when we got in - that are so beautiful! I’ve never seen a fruit+chocolate platter displayed quite like the one above! And their fun greetings on the plates - even special Bucky ones… so cute. We also got to check out the newly redesign interiors by
- including my favorite custom made bedside tables (minimalist with USB and outlets in the base)! Take a peek inside the lovely new rooms and goodies on the next page!
*notcot in
I can’t even begin to sum up how much i’ve learned since Bucky joined us less than 2 years ago. We’ve all been learning a lot on this epic road trip… he’s been learning to take in all the newness, calm down a bit more with new folks, and adapt like a trooper to camping and hotels for the first time… and it’s our first serious trip with him. But along all of it - it also means less free roaming running around time for him to get his energy out and stretch his legs properly. SO - on unexpected awesomeness, we’re loving the . There’s a huge off leash area - as well as on leash trails surrounding it. And better than the beautiful land and views around it… the people! Who knew that pulling up our beast of a car with CA plates and having Bucky romp around with so many other big dogs would be such a great spot to connect with locals and travelers alike. Also crazy - we went two days in a row, the first with a little snow on the ground, the second covered in snow and snowing heavily! Both days you couldn’t stop Bucky from sprinting from end to end with a ridiculous puppy grin. Take a peek at the site and his giddy puppiness on the next page… and as we continue traveling with him, figuring out good off leash areas will definitely be high on the list.
*notcot in
Here’s the latest from London-based editor and resident zoologist, !
This year we visited
on the day of the Working and Pastoral (Herding) Groups. There were no Gamekeepers present like last year’s , but the day did mark the judging of some amazing dogs, including towering Great Danes, Mastiffs and St. Bernards in the working group, as well as some impressively dreadlocked Komondors and perfectly fluffed Old English Sheepdogs in the herding group. We met some fantastic dogs and dog lovers and as always, the sweetest moments were always, those little interactions between dogs and their people. More photos of Day 1 at Crufts on the next page.
*notcot in
*notcot in
*notcot in
On new goodies that just arrived for , the super sweet folks at
sent over one of their . Every month means a new selection of surprises that make for perfect dog gifts packaged up a lovely silk screen canvas drawstring pouch. This month’s includes a
(choice of small or large), , , , and a Petswag coupon. And a nice bonus… this month (every month differs) Petswag is partnering with
and donating all Lucky Dog Swag Bag profits to help them! Ready to take a peek into the unboxing and details? To the next page!
is one of our favorite dog (and black lab!) filled feeds.
*notcot in
. The name is perfect, as these bars are truly EPIC. Gluten free, paleo friendly, grass fed protein bars that are impressively branded (from their packaging to graphics… sprinter van to bandanas… hats, matchboxes, booths and more!)
Based out of Austin, TX, these bars went wild across the internet a few months back (we even had it on ) and we’ve been meaning to order some to try, so when we ran into the
booth at OR, it was like its own little oasis tucked along the wall in one of the pavilions, and we had to taste them all.
I wasn’t sure what to expect out of a “protein bar” that was made of meat and packaged to resemble something like a clif bar wrapped like an artisanal chocolate bar… my head could never figure out what to expect, but it turns out it tastes more like something between a sausage/beef jerky/energy bar… think meaty with a little fruit mixed in. The flavors are Turkey/Almond/Cranberry, Bison/Bacon/Cranberry, and Beef/Habanero/Cranberry. They are all delicious, but i think my favorite is the Bison currently! I expected it to be tough to taste as good as the packaging, but it does, and it’s definitely worth trying ~ especially if you’re on a high protein, paleo, etc diet. They even had a 9 month shelf life, and each bar has one of those little “do not eat”moisture absorbing packet, so it’s perfect to stash as a snack in case of emergencies. Take a peek at the fun booth, design details, and more on the next page!
See more of our
*notcot in
I turned a corner at OR and got giddy when i saw the awesome
booth! They make the indestructible, waterproof/stinkproof
with reflective waves that we’ve had on bucky as soon as he grew out of a tiny puppy sized neck… and as Bucky gets more adventure ready we’ve been curious about things to help protect him in all kinds of environments… and the awesome folks at
caught us up on everything from booties and jackets (shells and fleece) to packs and travel food cases and more! Their attention to detail, from materials to hardware to packaging to patterns makes me swoon, and as you’ll see in the pics on the next page, a lot of the upcoming products are adopting new clasps that have been trending in bag design the last few years.
Take a peek at some of the
that are available now, as well as upcoming products, and their playful, woody booth on the next page!
p.s. See more of our
*notcot in
This post is part of the :
The ground rules are:
Shawn and I are alternating days with executing and sharing a Laser Cutter involved experiment! And most importantly - we’re supposed to have fun, explore ideas, and it’s less about a fully formed product/concept at the end of the day, but more about seeing where the experiment takes us!
Here’s Laser Challenge #8! Since , LOVES paper (receipts especially) and flying/jumping insects (moths and crickets are his favorite)… and he also destroys toys and devours treats nearly instantaneously these days… on a hunt for fun, healthy, affordable, and amusing… for today’s challenge i laser cut SEAWEED! (The everything-free dried seaweed sheets you can buy for sushi making) I figured, it’s dog friendly deliciousness, feels like paper, and cut in the right shapes it flies and flutters like his bugs! And it is AMAZING… with a flick of the wrist (and depending on the breeze) it will fly and float and flutter around in ways he can barely anticipate as he leaps and contorts in every which way to devour them. While it was nearly impossible to get a good video of them (and Bucky’s pretty fast!) the movement of these little guys mimic Maple Seeds ~ the ones that look like little propellers! And while having fun experimenting with shapes for optimal flight, Shawn and i also noticed our home states of California and Tennessee looked like they might work too… and they work awesomely! So take a peek at the laser cutting of these dog treat/toy seaweed flyers and the madness that ensues when we play with feeding them to Bucky on the next page!
p.s. If you have ideas, or want some laser cutting done, or want to play with us… feel free to use the
or leave a comment! And if you’re curious about the laser cutter we’re using, here’s .
*notcot in
#1 is here from Shawn! As for what the
is - : Shawn and I are alternating days with executing and sharing a Laser Cutter involved experiment! And most importantly - we’re supposed to have fun, explore ideas, and it’s less about a fully formed product/concept at the end of the day, but more about seeing where the experiment takes us!
So first up, here’s Shawn’s Puppy Platter… which, honestly, didn’t have this function in mind until his experiment with heating and pressing some of our plastic scraps ended up with a fun sheet filled with various mini bowl like spaces… He initially thought about planting succulents in them, but we quickly realized this would be better served if we made a much larger version. And with Bucky’s feeding time nearing, we decided to try it out as a modern Puppy Platter/Bento Box of sorts! (Don’t worry, we won’t be feeding Bucky from this regularly - the photos are a quick photoshoot test!) It is fascinating to see which of his treats and food choices he picked and in which order… also great, it slows him down as he carefully inspected and sniffed each section before devouring it! (Versus scarfing it down without much thought!)
As for where the laser cutting is involved… take a peek at the process pics on the next page… laser cutting was used to create the frame around the plastic sheet as it was being pressed. Check out
trying out this modern Puppy Platter on the next page!
p.s. If you have ideas, or want some laser cutting done, or want to play with us… feel free to use the
or leave a comment!
*notcot in
Phew* What a long weekend it has been, but also a much needed mini-break as NOTCOT turns 8 (can you believe it? 8 years!!!) ~ just back from spending the last few days in Atlanta for the Final Four (Go CARDS!) In between the games, got a chance to run around the city a bit, so more ATL inspiration to come… but first, after dropping the rental car and making our way to the gate, i was stopped in my tracks by these fun Dog Sculptures made from construction parts in their airport dog park by local artist, . The yellow one sitting is inspired by his yellow lab, Abby. Apparently they are made mostly out of backhoe and bulldozer parts! Take a peek at these two playful pups on the next page!
Didn’t bring a real camera with me this trip, so all things Atlanta are coming from the
i’m currently playing with…
*notcot in
Everything and everyone says that you need to expose your puppies to as much as possible ~ so when
told us about
photoshoot to benefit , we HAD to bring ! And at around 5 months old, he was (and still is) in full on puppy mode… only around 50 pounds these days… and with new people! new dogs! new spaces! new TOYS! and new treats! and things being attached to him… you can imagine how excited he got! So, huge thanks to the amazing Sarahs ( and ) for wrangling and calming our pup for some fun photos that capture his wild energy that day (tongue is out an all in most pics!) See the adventures on the next page!
*rugenius in
Here’s the latest from London-based editor and resident zoologist, !
As this year saw the addition of our own NotPuppy, , it seems like the perfect time to celebrate dogs with a visit to the world’s largest dog show,
! We attended Crufts on Gun Dog day, a celebration of all our favorite retrievers, spaniels, pointers and so many other breeds developed for work in the field. Check out the next page for pics from our adventures - from lots of awesome dogs in action, both working the judges and flying through the air during agility competitions, as well as the naps taken in between, bonding with people, and everything in between!
*notcot in
Learning to make room for the NOTpuppy, , in our world, i keep browsing dog bowls and wondering why so many are so painfully gaudy (it’s not like a dog can read “dog” or will drink/eat from it because it has pictures of dogs on it, right?) And also, what’s so different about using human bowls for dog dishes? (Quickly figured out the shape/weight distribution/spillage/etc problems with many those!) So our biggest priorities were quickly, heavy enough not to
be pushed all over and shaped well enough to be less spillable…
We recently shared
on , and they offered to send some over for Bucky to try out. A nice simple splash of color, dishwasher safe, and FDA approved - these hand-dipped ceramic bowls are a nice, minimalist solution to simple dog bowls that fit well in any environment! They are also subtle and not so dog-bowl like that they could easily fit into your home as a cereal bowl, fruit bowl, etc as your pup outgrows it… They also sent over one of their
that are made of 100% Silicone - upside: no slipping, downside: static grabs all the dog hair. Take a peek at their fun packaging and product details on the next page!
*notcot in
On awesome combinations, who can resist adorable dogs + incredible photographers + stylists + supporting ? Our friends at
are teaming up with
to have a day of doggie photoshoots on March 10th at LA’s
to raise money for ! NKLA is a coalition of animal welfare organizations dedicated to ending the killing of healthy and treatable pets in LA shelters.
As explained on …
WHO: your beloved canine
WHAT: a 15 minute styled photo session of your pup (photographed by “birds of a feather” and styled by Sarah of “A House in the Hills” & Sarah of “Smitten Studio”),
high resolution digital files from the shoot available for download,
$125 donation
WHERE: The Forge studio, 2636 Huron St. Los Angeles, 90065
WHEN: Sunday, March 10, 2013, 9 am- 5pm
first come, first serve!
Perhaps Bucky and I will see you there?
*notcot in
Our little NOTpuppy, , has been jumping like crazy . In that photoshoot, there’s an awesome little fox toy that has a squeaky ball for a body a knot to start its tail with a squeaker in it! And being a labrador retriever (they are quite the obsessive chewers!) with his adult teeth now, he’s obliterating stuffed toys in minutes already (even the so called “tough/chew guards” don’t stand a chance with their weak points), yet somehow this cheap (3$), adorably distressed looking little fox from ’s fun Boots & Barkley dog product line keeps surviving the last few weeks!
Impressed, i had to go find more! There’s the fox, beaver, and platypus in a few different colors… and they all have amusing distressed eyes that are too cute while being whipped about by Bucky. Take a peek at all the details on the next page!
*notcot in
Adventures with , the NOTpuppy! Currently he’s a mere 22 weeks and a whopping 47 pounds… which means, no more baby teeth, and he’s starting to lose that puppy coat… everywhere. Not to mention his digging and constantly bringing who knows what from the yard inside… from dirt to grass to twigs and more… so as you can imagine, while we cleaned the house and lab before, we’re cleaning more than ever now!
just sent over some of their
specific products (aka even more super sucking power) to help: specifically the
and the . Currently, i’ve been combating the dirtiness with the , which is still fantastic for quick clean ups… We’ve been huge Dyson fans for years now (long before NOTCOT even existed), for their beautiful, innovative designs, attention to detail, and ability to truly innovative with their machines both inside and out, but until Bucky, i haven’t had the chance to really put the suctioning power to the test with their Animal line. The
is not just a DC41 Ball Vacuum, but it also comes with the new , Soft Dusting Brush, Multi-Angle Brush, Stiff Bristle Brush, Crevice/Brush Tool, Stair Tool, a bag of Zorb Carpet Maintenance Powder, and a tool bag (that looks like a giant toiletry kit that unfolds to hang from the back of a door)… basically it has enough to tackle just about anything that you could need it to do… except brush your dog. For that, they included the , which functions much like your self cleaning brush, where you can push a button to remove the hair from the bristles, only this one has the super suction power of Dyson to vacuum it all in as you brush!
So here are some things i’ve learned. The suction power of the
is AMAZING. Bucky seems to think it is his foe - or a plaything - and either runs away or tries to play with it. I’ve always had problems with my long black hair getting twisted up on tube of the turbine heads - the
really works! (And you can attach it to the handhelds as well.) Re-vacuuming what i thought was a pretty clean floor, couch, dog bed - proved the sucking power of the , and with the right attachment even helped us vacuum the impossible to reach thin spaces between the washer and dryer! There is something satisfying about the way the stand on the giant ball kicks up (just tilt the vacuum back and up it pops). While they say the
doesn’t work with the handhelds, it DOES work technically, but since the power is only on when you hold the trigger, it’s a bit hard to handle pulling the trigger, squeezing the tool, and managing the dog all at once. The
also works as your normal brush. Bucky isn’t quite used to the brushing + the vacuum noise so close/on his body… but treats help ease him into it.
Take a peek at the unboxings and details on the next page!
p.s. Here’s an …

我要回帖

更多关于 创立公司 的文章

随机推荐