请登录后再发表评论!等级:书童 |
热门搜索:、、、
您现在的位置:&&&& &&&&&&&&文章内容
快捷导航:
外贸业务员面试技巧:面试该问和不该问的问题
来源:233网校&&日&&&【233网校:学子希望之家!】&&
已有1625人加入
本文主要介绍外贸业务员面试“最后一问”不该问什么? 与该问什么。
  通常在面试的最后,面试官都不忘问上一句“你还有什么要问吗?”。这话看似轻描淡写,实则暗藏玄机。&&   在一场面试的多数时间里,都是面试官在单向提问,而“最后一问”给了应聘者一个化被动为主动的机会。但随机会而来的,是面试官在考察应聘者的思辨能力和反应能力,特别是其对公司、职位的理解。大多数应聘者在面试过后都是介于录用或不录用的考核中的,而答好“最后一问”可以为应聘者加分,力挽狂澜。回答“没问题”,不仅等于主动放弃了最后的机会,苛刻的面试官还可能会给你打上“对公司和职位漠不关心,或者思维不够灵活”的标签。所以“最后一问”切不可“没问题”。   “最后一问”不该问什么?   1.&薪资待遇。企业的薪水待遇和福利措施等,毫无疑问是大家最关心的问题,但却不适合在“最后一问”中提出。若岗位工资固定,有时面试官会在面试过程中有所透露;若工资随个人表现而变化,那在初次面试中早早提出薪资要求,应聘者就失去先机了。所以,如果面试官没有主动提及,此类问题不适合提出。   2.&过于高深的问题。不要把自己想象成记者!如果你不是应聘高管,就不要提出那些连面试官都难以招架的问题。所谓“在其位,谋其职”,毕竟面试官考量的是应聘者的关注点和兴趣是否适合应聘岗位。太过高深的问题,不仅不能让你从中获益,甚至会让面试官认为你好高骛远,引起反感。   3.&超出应聘岗位的问题。刚毕业或尚未毕业的大学生,在求职过程中,或由于职业方向不确定,或抱着对新鲜事物踊跃尝试的心态,对不同岗位都跃跃欲试。这本没有错,但在面试中过多地表现出对非应聘岗位的兴趣,就不太合适了。这会让面试官以为你对所聘岗位本身并没有兴趣,反而顾此失彼。   “最后一问”该问什么   一般来说,围绕公司、职位提问会让面试官觉得你确实是关心这份工作的。虽然常规的公司介绍、职位描述会在面试里完成,但你不妨就此问题深入下去。以下几个问题,供你参考:   1.&公司对这个岗位的期望是什么样的?其中,哪些部分是我需要特别努力的?   2.&公司是否有正式或非正式培训?   3.&公司的升迁渠道如何?   4.&公司是否有外派或轮调的机会?   5.&是否有资深的人员能够带领新进者,并让新进者有发挥的机会?   6.&公司强调团队合作。那在这个工作团队中,哪些个人特制是公司所希望的?   7.&公司是否鼓励在职进修?对于在职进修是否有补助?   8.&能否为我介绍一下工作环境,或者我是否有机会能参观一下贵公司?
  编辑推荐:
  外贸业务员应用:
来源:233网校-责编:zhf&&&
4月23日 15:42
想报外销员,但是450很贵啊,谁能送我优惠券吗? 当时是您不用的情况下啊,谢谢!
3月21日 9:38
求 2012年业务员考试答案 及2011年真题的word文档
11月30日 14:18
2013年外贸业务员考试报名马上就要开始了,你有什么疑问、让大家一起帮您解诀……点击进入:...
8月20日 10:58
您觉得面试中最有可能问到的问题是什么?或者应该什么?……
状态: 时间100分钟
参考186人状态: 时间100分钟
参考189人状态: 时间100分钟
参考71人状态: 时间100分钟
已有1个回答
已有0个回答
已有0个回答
已有0个回答
已有1个回答
已有3个回答
状态:进行中
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:外贸业务员英文面试自我介绍范文_读书人
外贸业务员英文面试自我介绍范文
&来源:读书人&
外贸业务员英文面试自我介绍范文,That is the reason why I come here to compete for this position.I think Im a good team player and Im a person of great honesty to others. Also I am able to work under great pressure.That’s all. Thank you for giving me the chance.
  外贸业务员英文面试一  It is my plesure to meet you .today i am here to apply for the position of foreign trade clerk(or assistant)。  now let me tell you a little bit about myself.i am from jiangxi province . there are four members in my family,my parents,my elder sister and i. i am always a energetic and enthusiastic person that have many hobbies .well ,i am fond of all kinds of outdoor activities such as playing tennis , doing some physicalsports and so on. (you can also say i am interested in…or doing sth is also my favourite activity)this year i will gratuade from tian jin foreign studyings university, with major in foreign trade(or international trade)。  i really like this industy very much.if i am so lucky enough to be employed by your company,i will put what i have learnt together with my energy into my job and make some contribution to your company.  thank you very much!  外贸业务员英文面试二  Good morning !It is really my honor to have this opportunity for a interview,I hope i can make a good performance today. I'm confident that I can succeed.Now i will introduce myself brieflyI am 26 years old,born in shandong province .I was graduated from qingdao university. my major is electronic.and i got my bachelor degree after my graduation in the year of 2003.I spend most of my time on study,i have passed CET4/6 . and i have acquired basic knowledge of my major during my school time.In July 2003, I begin work for a small private company as a technical support engineer in QingDao city.Because I'm capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job.And in August 2004,I left QingDao to BeiJing and worked for a foreign enterprise as a automation software test engineer.Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging. Morover Motorola is a global company, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of company ennvironment. That is the reason why I come here to compete for this position.I think I'm a good team player and I'm a person of great honesty to others. Also I am able to work under great pressure.That’s all. Thank you for giving me the chance.  外贸业务员英文范文三  Good morning !It is really my honor to have this opportunity for a interview,I hope i can make a good performance today. I'm confident that I can succeed.Now i will introduce myself brieflyI am 26 years old,born in shandong province .I was graduated from qingdao university. my major is electronic.and i got my bachelor degree after my graduation in the year of 2003.I spend most of my time on study,i have passed CET4/6 . and i have acquired basic knowledge of my major during my school time.In July 2003, I begin work for a small private company as a technical support engineer in QingDao city.Because I'm capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job.And in August 2004,I left QingDao to BeiJing and worked for a foreign enterprise as a automation software test engineer.Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging. Morover Motorola is a global company, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of company ennvironment. That is the reason why I come here to compete for this position.I think I'm a good team player and I'm a person of great honesty to others. Also I am able to work under great pressure.That’s all. Thank you for giving me the chance.推荐阅读:欢迎光临更多精彩请访问频道:
(作者:读书人网友 编辑:kind887)
本文网址:
关于的文章

我要回帖

更多关于 面试官对应聘者的评价 的文章

随机推荐