茅台过去10年增长的十年里GDP平均增长两位数用英语怎么说

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
“在过去的十年中” 英语中的多种说法in the past ten years可以用来表示“在过去的十年中”,有没有其他的说法?(用英语)可不可以说over the last ten years或者说during the last ten years?
凸凸tiRO10TJ72
in the last decade(十年)over the last ten years是可以的over就表示时间跨越during是期间的意思,可能不太好decade这个词很好啊,a decade就等于ten years
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
in the past ten years 跟它相同的词组没有了。这个词组用于完成时。
in the last ten years
in the last 10 years楼主两种说法亦可
in the last decade
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
在过去的几十年里的英文
英文翻译in the past / last decades&&&& be living&&&&4次方是 The fourth power of 2 i ...&&&&how many&&&&decennium&&&& inside&&&&i in the past/i over /in the past ye ...&&&&land a over the last couple of decades&&&&fo in the past decade&&&&in the past fifty years&&&&in the last few years&&&&china has been developing at a high speed in the past years&&&&the past five decades&&&&in the past / last two decades&&&&in the past year&&&&rest on one's laurels&&&&over the two weeks&&&&in years gone by&&&&for the past five years we have done a lot of trade with your company&&&& s severaltensofyearsseveraldecades&&&&in the past time,&&&&over the past few decades&&&&don't rest content with past achievements&&&&when you find yourself still living in the past&&&&in these past few days when i've seen myself&&&&hes been practicing for decades
例句与用法The ford mustang and chevrolet corvette have managed to retain their essential characters over decades福特的野马和雪弗兰的轻巡洋舰在过去的几十年里长期保持着独特的风格。 However , in the past decades a milder and different kind of feminism has now taken root among the new generation但在过去的几十年里,另一种比较温和的妇女运动却在年轻一代法国人当中扎下了根。 Pundits and practitioners of modern warfare agree that things have changed significantly over the past several decades现代战争的评论家和实践者都同意在过去的几十年里状况发生了十分明显的变化。 The area has enjoyed an uneasy peace since then , the land alternately rising and falling with the passing decades从那时候起,这个地区就不再安宁了,在过去的几十年里,这片土地时而隆起、时而下陷。 Great achievement has been gained in theoretical study of chaos over the past several decades since it had been developed in 1970 ’ s它是20世纪70年代发展起来的,在过去的几十年里,混沌理论取得了巨大的进展。 In the last few decades , man has invented both the electric guitar and the synthesizer , which has revolutionized music around the world在过去的几十年里,人们发明了电吉他和电子合成器,这在世界范围内彻底改革了音乐。 During the past several decades , molecular dynamics ( md ) simulation of proteins has become a widely used tool to deepen our understanding of the molecules在过去的几十年里,分子动力学( md )模拟已经成为研究蛋白质物理化学特性的一个重要工具。 The proportion of new teachers leaving has hovered around 50 percent for decades , said barry farber , a professor of education and psychology at columbia university哥伦比亚大学教育心理学教授farber指出,在过去的几十年里,美国青年教师的离职率已高达50 。 Over the past dozens of years , aviation transport service develops at a high speed , the airport surface surveillance and traffic management system ( sstms ) gets the extensive attention在过去的几十年里,航空运输业高速发展,机场场面监视与交通管理技术得到广泛的重视。 I want to add that i wish i could talk to every man and woman who works for nasa , or who worked on this mission and tell them : " your dedication and professionalism have moved and impressed us for decades我想多说一句,就是我希望我能够对在美国宇航局工作的,或者为此计划工作的每个人讲: “在过去的几十年里,你们的奉献和敬业精神感动了我们,对此我们铭记在心。 更多例句:&&1&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
在过去的几十年里的英文翻译,在过去的几十年里英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译在过去的几十年里,在过去的几十年里的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
十年用英语怎么说
a decade=ten years=十年
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖