印度tt汇款手续费多久到中国

TT银行汇款到底需要几天|实操干货 - Aliexpress 卖家社区 - Powered by phpwind
查看完整版本: [--
TT银行汇款到底需要几天
上个礼拜一个阿三点了6,7个货,价值是我开店以来最高了。说礼拜四汇款了,怎么到现在还是等待买家付款呢? 不收到钱不敢做货 & &她写的邮件:I have done the transfer today It will go the main branch tomm . I will receive the code day after. Can you plz start wit the order .&&Thanks,&Aashka&
阿三的款你还是要蛋腚, 说不定还没汇呢, 从阿三国家过来一般3天到账,不过也是要看银行啊中转行之类的问题, 总之后台那里不显示收到款坚决不发货就是了
嗯 好吧 蛋定了只能。 还发呢 我做也肯定不先做的。
礼拜四汇款,估计今天能到,最晚明天
今天还没到。明天不到的话准备问她去
我最长的TT等过10天,是啥TraveLex系统发过来的TT
弱弱的问下:&&TT收到之前,订单页面的状态一直是 等待买家付款的么? (不像信用卡一样: 显示客人已付,但还未到账之类。。)
楼上不要急于 询问客户,客户给你打钱一定会给你邮件呵呵。。莫急。以前我急跑过客人呵呵
好。谢谢提醒
哈 还是忍不住问了,客人回复如下,继续等咯。他们银行真是爽啊 &&hi,&i have done the transfer on thursday.&but we had a bank off on saturday, sunday and monday.&so there has been a delay. will check with the bank and get back to you at the earliest.&&&regards,&Aashka
这个阿三真爽快啊, 恭喜
报告一下 款昨天到了 花了10天时间 还扣了26.8USD。NND
,& ; ; ; my fate & & come down a little bit of the night swallowed my heart & indifferent expression, dim the mood of sadness in the whole body gathered & when God transferred the surging sea Water and soul more than & , no longer flat, despite the repeated flow of water around it is so sad sway & hit , corrugated bursts ,, the soul of the fold & and the noisy din of this world to have hopes and expectations, as the flowers are dying & withered as Miao Miao & vast wasteland in the heart began to grow & the only loyal to my expression of my indifference ,, and that mighty proud & & & see the people around crying for love I smile and cry & said he heard what the people around me not being really numb & Who Who Who Who Who is forgotten Who 's Who & tired of the hypocrisy of the reality of all I want to stay away from the entanglement of many & fate ,, after the disappointment of many fragments & hit me scarred ,, so I tried to escape & pencil on paper back and forth and that the last page & What will render a blank end ,! & 相关的主题文章:& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&& &Following the 'Rehab' hitmaker's death on July 23, copies of her unreleased tracks, lyric books and letters have gone missing from her property in Camden, north London - which only 20 people, comprised of family, friends, security and police, have had access to - and her management have also been unable to account for one of her favourite guitars.&The 27-year-old singer's father Mitch - who is currently on a family holiday attempting to come to terms with his grief - is said to be &livid& and has vowed to find the culprit.&An insider said: &This is such a sickening shock to the family. That someone would stoop so low. They can't get their heads around it.&&Mitch is livid. The family, record label and management are months away from deciding what to do with any unreleased music. For that to be taken out of their hands is horrible.&&However, the 60-year-old former taxi driver is prepared to give the thief a chance to &do the right thing& and return the items before the police get involved in the matter.&The source added to The Sun newspaper: &Mitch is willing to give whoever has stolen the items a chance to do the right thing and put them back so it doesn't have to get messy.&
继续等吧,淡定
银行汇款就这点麻烦,&要等的时间比较长。
TT收到的 是不是美金啊&&如果是的话 又没得用了
查看完整版本: [--