726090的732090中签号查询号

大学英语选择题_百度知道
大学英语选择题
1. 【72606】 Victims of the poisonous gas get sleepier and sleepier until they _____ consciousness,never to _____ it.A. lose,regainB. sink,gainC. fail,getD. drop,have2. 【72633】 She know nothing about his journey _____ he was likely to be away for three months.A. except thatB. except forC. besidesD. beside3. 【72733】 If I had known you were coming to visit,I _____ you at the airport.A. would have metB. will meetC. must meetD. shall meet4. 【72781】 The child was knocked _____ by a passing car.A. onB. atC. inD. down5. 【72790】 She regretted paying _____ for the bookcase.A. twice as muchB. as twice muchC. much as twiceD. as much twice6. 【72887】 My favorite talk show host,_____ program is on every afternoon,just made a new movie.A. whoseB. who'sC. hisD. he's7. 【73156】 Most of the staff is away today so you'll have to use whoever is _____.A. convenientB. availableC. approachableD. applicable8. 【73183】 The party has failed to _____ the majority of voters that it is capable of governing the country.A. trustB. creditC. convinceD. believe9. 【73220】 Just then,I _____ a bus slowing down before the bus-stop.A. watchB. caught sight ofC. took forD. see10. 【88519】 The expression &Haste makes waste& does not _____ to reading.A. affectB.旦胆测感爻啡诧拾超浆 applyC. adoptD. attend
提问者采纳
AAADAAABD最后一题不会~额~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
大学英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁726090的中签号_百度知道
726090的中签号
新股申购中签查询是申购第3个交易日查询中签结果,去东方财富网新股申购新股日历里面看会公布结果,今天还没有,望采纳
其他类似问题