If you always don,t give me a call for many days,maybe i will gogive away towith no news,hope you can

百度拇指医生
&&&普通咨询
您的网络环境存在异常,
请输入验证码
验证码输入错误,请重新输入求几首歌_百度知道
要一些英文歌 我喜欢WE WILL ROCK YOU ; LEMON TREE;最好是这一类的 轻快的 谢谢了 还有希望有一些励志的歌 这是附属的要求 最好要老歌
提问者采纳
歌手:pearl jamSon, she said, have I got a little story for youWhat you thought was your daddy was nothin' but a...While you were sittin' home alone at age thirteenYour real daddy was dyin', sorry you didn't see him, but I'm glad we talked...Oh I, oh, I'm still aliveHey, I, I, oh, I'm still aliveHey I, oh, I'm still alive ...展开1
歌手:pearl jamSon, she said, have I got a little story for youWhat you thought was your daddy was nothin' but a...While you were sittin' home alone at age thirteenYour real daddy was dyin', sorry you didn't see him, but I'm glad we talked...Oh I, oh, I'm still aliveHey, I, I, oh, I'm still aliveHey I, oh, I'm still aliveHey...oh...Oh, she walks slowly, across a young man's roomShe said I'm ready...for youI can't remember anything to this very day'Cept the look, the look...Oh, you know where, now I can't see, I just stare...I, I'm still aliveHey I, but, I'm still aliveHey I, boy, I'm still aliveHey I, I, I, I'm still alive, yeahOoh yeah...yeah yeah yeah...oh...oh...Is something wrong, she saidWell of course there isYou're still alive, she saidOh, and do I deserve to beIs that the questionAnd if so...if so...who answers...who answers...I, oh, I'm still aliveHey I, oh, I'm still aliveHey I, but, I'm still aliveYeah I, ooh, I'm still aliveYeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah2 breakaway
歌手:kelly clarkson
专辑:breakawayVerse One:Grew up in a small townAnd when the rain would fall downI'd just stare out my windowDreamin' of what could beAnd if I'd end up happyI would prayVerse Two:Tryin' hard to reach outBut when I tried to speak outFelt like no one could hear meWanted to belong hereBut something felt so wrong hereSo I prayed I could break awayChorus:I'll spread my wingsAnd I'll learn how to flyI'll do what it takesTill I touch the skyAnd I'll make a wishTake a chanceKelly ClarksonMake a changeAnd break awayOut of the darknessAnd into the sunI won't forget all the ones that I loveI'll take a riskTake a chanceMake a changeAnd break awayVerse Three:Want to feel the warm breezeSleep under a palm treeFeel the rush of the oceanGet on board a fast trainTravel on a jet planeFar away and break awayChorus:I'll spread my wingsAnd I'll learn how to flyI'll do what it takesTill I touch the skyAnd I'll make a wishTake a chanceMake a changeBridge:Buildings with a hundred floorsSwinging 'round revolving doorsMaybe I don't know where they'll take meBut gotta keep movin' on movin' onFly away break awayChorus:I'll spread my wingsAnd I'll learn how to flyThough it's not easyTo tell you goodbyeI gotta take a riskTake a chanceMake a changeAnd break awayOut of the darknessAnd into the sunI won't forget the place I come fromI gotta take a riskTake a chanceMake a changeAnd break awayTag:Break awayBreak away3 Hero (WTC)
歌手:Enrique Iglesias
专辑:Escape(Whispered) Let me be your heroWould you dance if I asked you to dance?Would you run and never look back?Would you cry if you saw me crying?Would you save my soul tonight?Would you tremble if I touched your lips?Would you laugh oh please tell me these?Now would you die for the one you love?Hold me in your arms tonight.(Chorus)I can be you hero, baby.I can kiss away the pain.I will stand by you forever.You can take my breath away.Would you swear that you'll always be mine?Would you lie would you run away?Am I in to deep?Have I lost my mind?I don't care you're here tonight.ChorusI just want to hold you.Am I in too deep?Have I lost my mind?Well I don't care you're here tonight.Chorus (2x)You can take my breath my breath awayI can be your hero4 i believe i can fly
歌手:r kelly
专辑:i believe i can fly&I Believe I Can Fly&I used to think that I could not go onAnd life was nothing but an awful songBut now I know the meaning of true loveI'm leaning on the everlasting armsIf I can see it, then I can do itIf I just believe it, there's nothing to it1 - I believe I can flyR KELLYI believe I can touch the skyI think about it every night and daySpread my wings and fly awayI believe I can soarI see me running through that open doorI believe I can flyI believe I can flyI believe I can flySee I was on the verge of breaking downSometimes silence can seem so loudThere are miracles in life I must achieveBut first I know it starts inside of me, ohIf I can see it, then I can be itIf I just believe it, there's nothing to itRepeat 1Hey, cuz I believe in me, ohIf I can see it, then I can do itIf I just believe it, there's nothign to itRepeat 1Hey, if I just spread my wingsI can flyI can flyI can fly, heyIf I just spread my wingsI can flyFly-eye-eye5 I have a dream
歌手:westlifeI Have A DreamMade by HandsomeCKI have a dream,a song to singTo help me cope with anythingIf you see the wonder of a fairy taleYou can take the future even if you failI believe in angelsSomething good in everything I seeI believe in angelsWhen I know the time is right for meI'll cross the stream I have a dreamI have a dream,a fantasyTo help me through realityAnd my destination makes it worth the whilePushing through the darkness still another mileI believe in angelsSomething good in everything I seeI believe in angelsWhen I know the time is right for meI'll cross the stream I have a dreamI have a dream, a song to singTo help me cope with anythingIf you see the wonder of a fairy taleYou can take the future even if you failI believe in angelsSomething good in everything I seeI believe in angelsWhen I know the time is right for meI'll cross the stream I have a dreamI'll cross the stream I have a dream6 It's my life
歌手:Bon JoviThis ain't a song for the broken-heartedNo silent prayer for the faith-departedI ain't gonna be just a face in the crowdYou're gonna hear my voiceWhen I shout it out loudIt's my lifeIt's now or neverI ain't gonna live foreverI just want to live while I'm alive(It's my life)My heart is like an open highwayLike Frankie saidI did it my wayI just wanna live while I'm aliveIt's my lifeThis is for the ones who stood their groundFor Tommy and Gina who never backed downTomorrow's getting harder make no mistakeLuck ain't even luckyGot to make your own breaksIt's my lifeAnd it's now or neverI ain't gonna live foreverI just want to live while I'm alive(It's my life)My heart is like an open highwayLike Frankie saidI did it my wayI just want to live while I'm alive'Cause it's my lifeBetter stand tall when they're calling you outDon't bend, don't break, baby, don't back downIt's my lifeAnd it's now or never'Cause I ain't gonna live foreverI just want to live while I'm alive(It's my life)My heart is like an open highwayLike Frankie saidI did it my wayI just want to live while I'm aliveIt's my lifeAnd it's now or never'Cause I ain't gonna live foreverI just want to live while I'm alive(It's my life)My heart is like an open highwayLike Frankie saidI did it my wayI just want to live while I'm alive'Cause it's my life!7 never gonna give you up
歌手:eternal
专辑:always and foreverAll my life it seems my line has been setAnd this time I'm gonna play to win'Coz here you are at my fingertipsGonna reach right out and pull you inIt doesn't matter what you doI'm simply gonna make you mineEven though I cry for youI could never break the tieIt doesn't matter what they sayI just can't get enoughIt doesn't matter anywayI'm never gonna give you upNever gonna give you up [x3]Never gonna let you goNever gonna give you up [x3]Never gonna let you goEternalNever never [x4]Mama says someday that I'll meet someoneWho will take me away from youI guess that she just doesn't know about loveThere can be no substitute'Coz what I feel for you is strongI simply got to make you mineI have waited much too longI can never let this dieIt doesn't matter what they sayI just can't get enoughIt doesn't matter anywayI'm never gonna give you upNever gonna give you up [x3]Never gonna let you goNever gonna give you up [x3]Never gonna let you goNever neverNever never never give you upNever neverNever, yeahAll this wanting and frustation I feelI'm sure I'll pay the priceBut I keep my dreams until I make them real'Coz I know you're worth the sacrificeNever gonna give you up [x3]Never gonna let you goNever gonna give you up [x3]Never gonna let you goNever gonna give you upNever gonna [x2]Never gonna let you goNever gonna give you upNever gonna [x2]Never gonna let you goNever gonna give you up8 ready to run
歌手:dixie chicks
专辑:flyWhen the train rolls byI'm gonna be ready this timeWhen the boy gets that look in his eyeI'm gonna be ready this timeWhen my momma says I look good in whiteI'm gonna be ready this timeOh yeahReady ready ready ready...ready to runAll I'm ready to do is have some funDixie ChicksWhat's all this talk about loveI feel the wind blow through my hairI'm gonna be ready this timeI'll buy a ticket to anywhereI'm gonna be ready this timeYou see it feels like I'm starting to careAnd I'm gonna be ready this timeOh yeahReady ready ready ready...ready to runAll I'm ready to do is have some funWhat's all this talk about loveI'm ready to run...I'm ready to runOhReady ready ready ready...ready to runAll I'm ready to do is have some funWhat's all this talk about loveI'm ready to runI'm ready to runI'm ready to runI'm ready to runI'm ready to run...ready to run...ready to run...yeah I'm ready to runI'm ready ..Whoa I'm ready to run...I'm readyOh I'm ready to run...I'm ready9 The Greatest Love Of All
歌手:Whitney HoustonThe Greatest Love Of All《The Greatest Love Of All》Sung by &Whitney Houston&I believe the children are our futureTeach them well and let them lead the wayShow them all the beauty they possess insideGive them a sense of pride to make it easierLet the children's laughter remind us how we used to beEverybody searching for a heroPeople need someone to look up toI never found anyone to fulfill my needsA lonely place to beSo I learned to depend on meChorus:I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadowsIf I fail, if I succeedAt least I live as I believeNo matter what they take from meThey can't take away my dignityBecause the greatest love of allIs happening to meI found the greatest love of allInside of meThe greatest love of allIs easy to achieveLearning to love yourselfIt is the greatest love of allI believe the children are our futureTeach them well and let them lead the wayShow them all the beauty they possess insideGive them a sense of pride to make it easierLet the children's laughter remind us how we used to beChorusAnd if by chance, that special placeThat you've been dreaming ofLeads you to a lonely placeFind your strength in love10 When You Believe
歌手:Mariah Carey & Whitney Houston
专辑:MariahWhen You Believe(From The Prince Of Egypt)Mariah Carey & Whitney HoustonMany nights we've prayedWith no proof anyone could hearIn our hearts a hopeful songWe barely understoodNow we are not afraidAlthough we know there's much to fearWe were moving the mountains longBefore we knew we couldThere can be miracles when you believeThough hope is frail, it's hard to killWho knows what miracles you can achieveWhen you believeSomehow you willNow you willYou will when you believeJust believe(MUSIC)And this time of fearWhen prayer so often proves in vainHope is like the summer birdsTo swiftly flown awayNow I'm standing hereMy heart so full I can't explainSeeking faith and speaking wordsI never thought I'd sayThey don't know this answer when you ask themAnd it's easy to give in to your fearBut When you fly as high past your painYou can see your way through the rainMore of us still receive your adviceSays nothing's there we need收起
网友推荐的&求几首歌
472449人推荐
403428人推荐
370566人推荐
322863人推荐
279498人推荐
260546人推荐
255255人推荐
253987人推荐
246676人推荐
225919人推荐
195949人推荐
179625人推荐
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
《truly madly deeply 》
链接《you make me wanna》 (不推荐萧亚轩版的,男声原版,你可以打开试听)
链接 《Thank you》
链接 还有后街男孩的《uptown girl 》
realize科比 凯拉rhythm of the rain老歌fly wih medanny boy 虽然不是轻快地歌,但是很不错有 我心永恒 的味道complicated 艾薇儿tomorrow 艾薇儿losing girl
when you gone
girlfriend
a piece of me
还有一些忘了
反正艾薇儿的歌
还有she是Groove唱的
YOU RAISE ME UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Will you wait for me歌词翻译成中文?_百度知道
Will you wait for me歌词翻译成中文?
我有更好的答案
我需要跟你,
你为什么要离开,
我们所有的时间在一起,只要感觉就像昨天,
我从没想过自己会看到,
一天没有你,
我们考虑的事情是理所当然的,我们有时可能会输。
如果我答应不会感到痛苦,
我会再次见到你,
我会再次见到你。
成本时间将通过我的,可能是我永远学习的微笑,
但我知道我会通过,
如果你等着我。
(不会你等着我。 )
和所有的泪水余哭,
无论怎样我尝试。
他们将永远不会让你家里给我,
不会你等我在天堂。
你还记得它是怎么,
当我们从来没有似乎照顾。
几天下来,如此之快,
产地来源证我还以为你会一直在那里。
这很难让你去,
虽然我知道我必须努力。
我觉得我已经被欺骗,
因为,我们从来没有说过再见。
如果我答应不会感到痛苦,
I need to talk with you again
我需要和你再谈谈
Why did you go away?
为什么你要离开
All our time together still feels like yesterday...
为什么我们一直在一起却依然感觉像昨天
I never thought I'd see
我从未想到会看到
A single day without you
没有人陪伴独自一人的那天
The things we take for granted
这是理所当然的
We can sometimes lose...
有时我们会失去
And if I promise not to feel this pain
如果我承诺不再感到这份苦痛
Will I see you again? Will I see you again?
我还会见到你吗?我还会见到你吗?
CHORUS :合唱
Coz time will pass me by
因为时间会越过我(不会翻啦)
Maybe I'll never learn to smile
也许我不会学着笑对
never felt nothing in the world like this before 在这世上没有什么事比这件事让我感受深刻
Now I\'m missing you and I\'m wishing you would come back through my door 现在我正在思念你,祈祷你能推开门回到我身边
Why did you have to go? 为什么你非要离开我?
You could have let me know 你应该让我知道
So now I\'m all alone, 现在只剩下孤孤单单的我
Girl you could have stayed 你应该留在我身边
but you wouldnt give me a chance 但是你没有给我机会
if you are not around it\'s a little bit more then i can stand 我不能忍受你不在我身边
And all my tears stay keep running down my face 我的眼泪不停的流过脸颊
Why did you turn away? 为什么你走了?
So why does...
will you wait for me
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语高手进,帮忙翻译一下,谢谢 第2题_百度知道
英语高手进,帮忙翻译一下,谢谢 第2题
语高手进,这是第2题,我已经试过了,谢谢 一共2题,机器翻译的就先谢过了,不过还是希望大家帮忙,有点长,帮忙翻译一下
你说你不希望我因为你而影响现在的工作://zhidao,已经3点了!!丫头,我看见你的眼泪,可是小傻瓜,虽然信息发出去我就后悔了,反复再说一下,你是在乎我的!,无论我们将来是这样。好了,我保证以后不会了!,绝不去做,那件事!我也绝不让你去做的,我怕你真的不要我了.html" target="_blank">http!。丫头,丫头.baidu,只是不知道你什么时候才能看到它在你枕头下面啊~~丫头,听到你的哭声.com/question/。丫头,你永远记得,哪怕我们变成了仇人,即使,你答应我的,感谢上帝,今天陪客户的吃饭时候喝多了点://zhidao,对不起,对我来说,但是你那半个小时的眼泪将是我一生最珍惜的东西,第1次忘记给你电话了,无论什么时候,你是知道我为什么要这么做的.baidu,你就是全部,你又怎么知道,虽然我不想你流泪.com/question/.html丫头,我知道我是满足的,这封信我会请人翻译成英文的,还好,我真的好开心,看到你跑出门的那一刻,就不再写下去了,为了你我可以放弃一切,丫头第1部分 <a href="http
提问者采纳
don&#39;t like me and got angry with me, never to do that silly thing and i will not allow you to do it! I am sorry that i forgot to call you because you know it was because I got a little drunken when i had dinner with my client. My dear. I hope you will be happy forever! Ok.. My dear, I maybe look silly but i don&#39, you told me that you don&#39?, please remember, and you have promised to me! My darling.Hi my dear, although i didn&#39;t yout know whether i have done anything wrong: My dear?Do you know my hands were trembling so hard when i was t know when my letter will reach your pollow, my darling. You&#39. There are too many things that i&#39?! I was so sad. But This is the first time that i forgot to call you., I&#39! Forgive and believe me! Do you know how sorrowful i was when i wans standing at the crossingroad in front your house in the rain.Dve been telling me that my goodwill is an constant pressure to you请看纯正英文版本, it has been about 5 months since we got to know each other. But thank Gt sleep sincs really incurable. I
was afraid you would leave me alone! I was lucky to see that you were shedding tears which means you love me still, you may feel lonely when staying alone. I will have this letter translated into english.My darling!My dear girl.My dear,I suppose you must have gone to sleep at this moment: whatever happens to us and even if we were to become enemies,i know that you don&#39. The moment i heard your cry and the moment i saw the way you rush out the door I felt great sastifaction. I know that i might disturb and even upset you but I you know you are still a silly baby and you can not take care of yourself. I admit it and i will give time for consideration , yet you know your half-an-hour&#39!! i call you everyday just want to hear your voice, you know.. That will be such a happy thing. I am worrying about all your unhappiness and i don&#39;clock now and i wll end my letter! My darling.;s tears will be of the greatestt leave until 4 am, i have promised you that i will not go to see you., you may not safe when coming alonet want to see your tears: you might not eat on time. My dear girl?;t like my calling but don&#39;d likd like to repeat to you. You know why i will do this but you don&#39!, and this wt want to see your unhappiness:My dear girl. Do you know I was standing downstairs your house and didn&#39, I am happy because of your happiness. I have desperately fallen in love with you -- it&#39?, I am really very happy though I regretted having sent you my mail! How i want to hold your hads all the time and how i want to hug you. Bt you know that you are all my life and that i am ready to give up anything for you, do you know how upset i was that night when you told me that you don&#39. But i can&#39!第二部分;t want me to disturb your work!It is already 3 o&#39? Can you sense my heartache when i said to you i would no longer go to disturb you
提问者评价
Thanks you so much!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他7条回答
girl,i am really happy although i am regret after i sent the message , i afraid that you will leave me .But thank God ,i saw your tears and i knew that you still care about me .i heard the voice of crying and at the moment i saw you run off , i&#039;m glad that i am satisfied ,my girl ,although i don&#039;t want to see you cry ,but the tears for the half an hour will become the most cherish of my life .
my girl ,you said that you don&#039;t want me affect the work presently because of you ,but my silly girl ,how can&#039;t you know that ,for me you are everything ,i will give up everyhing just because of you .
ok ,my dear girl ,i drank too much caused ...
Girl, I really good fun, although the information sent to me a regret, I am afraid you do not really me, good, thank God, I saw your tears, I care about you, hear your cry , To see you run out of the moment, I know that I am satisfied, the girl, although I do not want you to tears, but tears for half an hour that you will cherish the most of my life.
Girl, you say you do not want to see me because you are now affected by the work of a small but a fool, you know how, for me, you are all, you have to give up everything I can.
Well, girl, to accompany clients to drink will leave more time for dinner, 1st forget to call you, I am sorry, I guarantee...
先占地 拿到第一篇分后给你写这个‘ 内裤里的南极’真不想说你。。
估计你要真有实力是能看出各个文章好坏,也不用找别人写了~所以第一篇我算是白费那么多心思了~~没时间给你翻第二篇了,顺便说一下,大致看看了其他人的,汗~~好多中式英语~~~楼主可要擦亮眼喽~~~
Girl , I are fond of feeling happy really , I have regretted that though the information effluence goes to , I am afraid that you have not needed me , passable , thanked God really , I see your tear , you are to care me about , hear your crying sound , that moment seeing you run out of the door, I know I am satisfied, girl , the thing cherishing most though I do not think that you burst into tears, but your half hours of tear will is my lifetime. Girl , you said you not hoping that I affect job now, but young fool because of you , how you know you are all to me , for you and I can abandon everything. The girl, accompanies customer&#039;s eating all right, t...
丫头,我真的好开心,虽然信息发出去我就后悔了,我怕你真的不要我了,还好,感谢上帝,我看见你的眼泪,你是在乎我的,听到你的哭声,看到你跑出门的那一刻,我知道我是满足的,丫头,虽然我不想你流泪,但是你那半个小时的眼泪将是我一生最珍惜的东西。
Girl, I really good fun, although the information sent to me a regret, I am afraid you do not really me, good, thank God, I saw your tears, I care about you, hear your cry , To see you run out of the moment, I know that I am satisfied, the girl, although I do not want you to tears, but tears for half an hour that you will cherish the most of my life.
丫头,你说你不希望我因为你而影响现在的工作,可是小傻瓜,你...
sweetie,i was really glad but the minute after i sent the message i regreted,i was scared that you didn&#039;t want me anymore,and thank God,i saw you cry,i heard you cry,you do care about me.i felt content when i saw you running out that door.i sure as hell don&#039;t wanna see you cry,but those tears you shed within the half hour are gonna be the most amazing things i&#039;ll always cherish in my heart.
sweetie,you said you didn&#039;t want me lack of concentration because of you,but you actually don&#039;t know what i can do for you,my pumpkin.you are everthing,i give my all just for you,did you know that?
well i&#039;m sorry that i didn&#039;t give you a call today for the very fi...
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 give away 的文章

随机推荐