一首英文歌很多little,歌词记不清了,有一句是I just have little a lonely.please,Don't leav

求一首英文歌歌名_百度知道
求一首英文歌歌名
我不会英文,只知道里面唱有较多的gogogo,是个女的唱的
., go away.my job is to keep my baby smilin't handle a time and.sippin&#39..layin' youand i's just us twom here to reduce the paini know
on some wine while i
by my side and, far awayto a place where there&#39.; all your tension i couldn&#39Just go歌词如下it&#39..;m here to take that stress from youso you can just chilland clear your headand let me do everything for you cause you deserve itprepare your meal and make your bedwell let just first make this with you cause you are so worth iti just want us to go (go go)drop everything and just go (go go)i just want us to go (go go)drop everything and just go (go go)just imagint have to feel so lonelyit&#39, everyday but not todaycause i&#39, everyday but not todaycause i's just us twogot a busy day, go away?(just you and me girl)so far out in the sea where nobody can find you(just the end of the world)cause there is no rushfor you to come back and face the raincause there is plenty sunshine where i pickin'm here to take that stress from youso you can just chilland clear your headand let me do everything for you cause you deserve itprepare your mealand make your bedwell let just first make this with you cause you are so worth iti just want us to go (go go)drop everything and just go (go go)i just want us to go (go go)drop everything and just go (go go)how would you like to sail away in the bahamas, far awayto a place where there'd be so niceif i could sneak you for a momenti know d be so niceif you didn&#39..releasein&#39.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
t Upset the Rhythm Noisettes
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌歌词_百度知道
求一首英文歌歌词
hedley-perfectFalling a thousand feet per second, you still take me by surprise 以每秒一千米的速度坠落,你依旧使我感到意外 I just know we can't be over, I can see it in your eyes 我只知道我们不能结束,我从你的眼睛看出你也是这样想的Making every kind of silence, takes a lot to realize 所有的沉默,让它很难实现 It's worse to finish than to start all over and never let it lie 糟糕的结束,开始的一切都没了,决不让它成为谎言 And as long as I can feel you holding on 只要我能感觉到你在等待 I won't fall, even if you said I was wrong 我就决不会放弃,即使你说我做错了I'm not perfect, but I keep trying 我并不完美,但我一直努力 'Cause that's what I said I would do from the start 因为这就是我一开始说过我所会做的I'm not alive if I'm lonely, so please don't leave 如果让我独自一人,我就如同死了一般,所以请不要离开 Was it something I said or just my personality? 是不是我说的话又或者只是因为我的性格? Making every kind of silence, it takes a lot to realize 所有的沉默,让它很难实现 It's worse to finish than to start all over and never let it lie 糟糕的结束,开始的一切都没了,决不让它成为谎言 And as long as I can feel you holding on 只要我能感觉到你在等待 I won't fall, even if you said I wrong 我就决不会放弃,即使你说我做错了 I know that I'm not perfect, but I keep trying 我知道,我并不完美,但我一直努力 'Cause that's what I said I would do from the start 因为这就是我一开始说过我所会做的I'm not alive if I'm lonely, so please don't leave 如果让我独自一人,我就如同死了一般,所以请不要离开Was it something I said or just my personality? 是不是我说错了些什么又或者只是因为我的性格? When you're caught in a lie and you've got nothing to hide 当你陷入了谎言,无法隐藏 When you've got nowhere to run and you've got nothing inside 当你无处可逃,你找不到自我 It tears right through me, you thought that you knew me 你对着我哭,你以为你了解我You thought that you knew你以为你知道 I'm not perfect, but I keep trying我并不完美,但我一直努力 'Cause that's what I said I would do from the start因为这就是我一开始说过我所会做的I'm not alive if I'm lonely, so please don't leave如果让我独自一人,我就如同死了一般,所以请不要离开 Was it something I said or just my personality?是不是我说错了些什么又或者只是因为我的性格?I'm not perfect, but I keep trying我并不完美,但我一直努力 'Cause that's what I said I would do from the start因为这就是我一开始说过我所会做的I'm not alive if I'm lonely, so please don't leave如果让我独自一人,我就如同死了一般,所以请不要离开 Was it something I said or just my, just myself是不是我说的话或者只是我的,只是我自己 Just myself, myself, just myself就我自己,我自己,只是我自己 I'm not perfect, but I keep trying 我并不完美,但我试着变得完美
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌 旋律挺慢的挺伤感的 有句歌词是i only want to have fun_百度知道
求一首英文歌 旋律挺慢的挺伤感的 有句歌词是i only want to have fun
ll try todayCause I'm Yours - Alessia CaraSome nerve you haveTo break up my lonelyAnd tell me you want meHow dare you march into my heartOh how rude of youTo ruin my miserableAnd tell me I'm yoursOh baby I't scared to fall againBut if you promise me you'm yoursBut I tore down my wallsAnd opened my doorsAnd made room for oneSo baby I'll catch meThen it'm beautifulCause I wasn'm yoursOh baby I'm yoursOh baby I'm yoursBut I tore down my wallsAnd opened my doorsAnd made room for oneSo baby I'm not used to thisOh I used to be so used to boys just using meFor you to be you to meFeels new to meCause I usually cheer for the bad sideLove under a bad signSo it makes me mad I'm yoursOh baby I'm yoursOh baby I'm yoursOh baby I've had my heartBroken beforeAnd I promised I would never let me hurt anymoreBut I tore down my wallsAnd opened my doorsAnd made room for oneSo baby I't looking for love noNobody asked to get me attached to youIn fact you tricked meAnd I wasn've had my heartBroken beforeAnd I promised I would never let me hurt anymoreBut I tore down my wallsAnd opened my doorsAnd made room for oneSo baby I'm yoursOh baby I'm mad at youFor being so cuteAnd changing my moodAnd altering my rudeWhat'm yoursI'm yoursOh I hate that ISpend my days just wasting time day dreaming til I see you againI't trying to fall in love but boy you pushed meSo all that I'm askingIs that you handle me with cautionCause I don's okayCause I'm yoursBut I tore down my wallsAnd opened my doorsAnd made room for oneSo baby I't tryingTo melt this heart of ironBut the way you hold me makes the old me pass awayAnd I would be lyingIf I said I wasn't give myself oftenBut I guess I'm yoursOh baby I's wrong with youYou make me sick for being so perfectWhat did I doWhat can I do ohhAnd I wasn'm yoursOh baby I'm yoursOh baby I'm yoursOh baby I'm yoursOh baby I'mFalling againFalling againBut I tore down my wallsAnd opened my doorsAnd made room for oneSo baby I'm yoursOh baby I&#39I&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
提示太少了
是 Adele 的 Million Years Ago
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌,歌词有 i know it s just little a thing。男生唱的,出现_百度知道
一首英文歌,歌词有 i know it s just little a thing。男生唱的,出现
一首英文歌,歌词有 i know it s just 缉矗光匪叱睹癸色含姬little a thing。男生唱的,出现在美剧《无耻之徒》第一季第12集49:17秒处,请问是什么歌
I'm at Mount St.I Don't KnowI'm lookin' upI can't see aroundAll the heartaches, headaches, earthquakesI know that ITore things downI go out after midnight just to see you playCuz you're ageless contagiousYou gotta be seen to be believedYou're groundless, you're boundlessYou're rock n roll and I'm the queenWhen I'm around youLife doesn't make a moveIt just stops for youI'm at Great Lake I Don't CareI'm sinkin' downI can't see the shoreI'm older and I'm a solderBut there must be more.I go out after midnight just to see you playCuz you're ageless contagiousYou gotta be seen to be believedYou're groundless, you're boundlessYou're rock n roll and I'm the queenWhen I'm around youLife doesn't make a moveIt just stops for you
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英文歌lonely 的文章

随机推荐