你总是去这家俱乐部吗安妮花英语俱乐部

英语作文,帮忙一下了!假如你参加一个学校俱乐部,因此你去了学校俱乐部报名处。设想你在和报名处的李老师进行对话,以确定你要参加的俱乐部。请编一段会话,词数40~50,谢拉,拜托了_百度作业帮
英语作文,帮忙一下了!假如你参加一个学校俱乐部,因此你去了学校俱乐部报名处。设想你在和报名处的李老师进行对话,以确定你要参加的俱乐部。请编一段会话,词数40~50,谢拉,拜托了!!!
噢噢~Y=you,T=teacherT:Hello!Y:Hello!T:Is there anyting I can do fou you Y:Yes .I want to take part in the club.T:Which club do you want to join?Y:What club do we have?T:There are many clubs,such as The Composition Club,The Song Club,The Cartoon Club and so on.Y:Ok.I would like to join the song club.T:Ok.Please write down your name here.对一些俱乐部的翻译不是很好.自己可以再修改下.另一个~Y:Hello,nice to meet you.L:Nice to meet you .Y:Well,I want to take part in the club of our school.Could you accept me to join it?L:OK,but you must allow all the rules of the club.Y:OK,that's no problem.L:ok,sign your name here,please.看啊看行不行吧~
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译健身房有几个外国朋友 想去交流一下 不知道语言怎么组织好……帮我翻一下 尽量要口语化……1、这个(器械)你用完了吗?2、每一组做8到12次,做4到5组就差不多够了3、感觉到肌肉_百度作业帮
英语翻译健身房有几个外国朋友 想去交流一下 不知道语言怎么组织好……帮我翻一下 尽量要口语化……1、这个(器械)你用完了吗?2、每一组做8到12次,做4到5组就差不多够了3、感觉到肌肉收缩再舒张就对了4、身体不要摇晃,仅仅动你的胳膊肌肉行了 先这样吧 其他的自己能凑合……谢了
伪异是我爱0244
比较口语化的:1.Have you finished?2.8 to 12 times per group,and 4-5 groups are enough.3.Muscles contracted and then relaxed?That's right14.Keep your body still.Only muscles go into action.
其他类似问题
1、这个(器械)你用完了吗?are you done with this machine?2、每一组做8到12次,做4到5组就差不多够了do it eight to twelve times for each set, you‘ll be good with about four or five3、感觉到肌肉收缩再舒张就对了Relax your m...
扫描下载二维码如果你家去英语俱乐部,你的英语将会提高 翻译_百度知道
如果你家去英语俱乐部,你的英语将会提高 翻译
如果你家去英语俱乐部,你的英语将会提高 翻译
If you join English club, your English will improve quickly,
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译家的概念是什么?如果你在一个房间里感觉到内心平衡,平和,富足,也许这就是一个美好的家.最害怕的是看上去什么都不缺的家,有些家什么都不缺,家里的女人或男人却总是那样慌乱,_百度作业帮
英语翻译家的概念是什么?如果你在一个房间里感觉到内心平衡,平和,富足,也许这就是一个美好的家.最害怕的是看上去什么都不缺的家,有些家什么都不缺,家里的女人或男人却总是那样慌乱,缺乏心灵上的关照和安全感,对未来也没有把握,那样的家随时好像处在飘零之中,不能提供安全和保障,好像谁住在它的里面也只是暂居似的过客,那样的家没有灵魂,注定没有人长久等待另一个人.同样的石灰水泥制成的屋子,同样的白墙下面,是不一样的家.等待的人可能不同,等待的心情却相同.有谁为你等待,你为谁等?在丽江古城的时候,每天会经过一个街口,那里有一个客栈,名字就叫“等一个人”,我经常想叫这个名字的客栈,一定容易让人有家的感觉,因为它懂得等待,有等待的心情,很细腻,总是会让人感觉舒服的.最牛的客栈是给人家的感觉的客栈,最不牛的家是让人感觉像客栈的家.
So what is the concept of a home?If you can have a blanced,peaceful,fulfilled inner feeling,then maybe it is a good home.The one to be most afraid of,is a home that seems to be lack of nothing.In some homes that nothing is lacking,but the woman or man of that home always lives in a panic,without a feeing of being emotional care and safety,without a grasp of future.Such a home seems to exist in adrift,cannot provide any safety and security.It just like someone just lives there temporarily.Such a home has no soul,and it is for sure no one would wait long for the other.The same as the house made of lime and cement,under the same white wall,it's a different home.The person who is waiting maybe different,but the feeling of waiting is the same.Who is waiting for you,and whom are you waiting for?When I was in the ancient city of Lijiang,I used to pass an intersection where a tavern is located.The name of the tavern was called "Waiting for a Person." I often thought that the name of that tavern must gave people a feeling of home.Because it knew how to wait,had the feeling of waiting,and was very exquisite.It made people feel comfortable.The best tavern is the one that makes you feel at home,and the worst home is the one that makes you feel like a tarven.
What is the concept of home? If you're in a room and feel the inner balance, peace, prosperity, and perhaps this is a beautiful home. Greatest fear is that nothing seems missing home, what are so...
What is the concept of home? If you're in a room and feel the inner balance, peace, prosperity, and perhaps this is a beautiful home. Greatest fear is that nothing seems missing, and some family ...
好长,没时间!
扫描下载二维码假设你和几位同学成立了一个英语俱乐部,开展了为期两个月的活动。现在,你将代表俱乐部在课堂上进行经验交流,请写一篇英语发言稿,主要内容如下:1.简要描述俱乐部开展的一项与英语有关的主要活动:2.谈谈你们开展该活动的收获。注意:1.词数不少于120个;2.不能使用真实姓名和学校名称。________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Today I’ll talk about our English club. Our English club was set up two months ago. Now we have members of 25. We meet once a week on Saturday afternoon. So far we have conducted a variety of activities on English learning, such as watching English films, holding a Christmas party and getting together with foreign students. Last week we held an English story-telling competition. We required that the entries be original and interesting and be presented in English within five minutes. Every member took an active part in the activity. Two foreign teachers were invited to act as judges. At last Li Bing won the first place. Many members said the activity benefited them in many ways. Not only did it improve their spoken English, but also it brought them much fun. They hope many such activities can be held.That’s all. Thank you.
试题分析:本题属于材料作文,提示内容较多,审题较容易。内容主要包括两个方面,一是陈述一项与英语相关的活动,二是该活动的收获。详略要得当,同时要注意本文属于发言稿,要有称呼和结束语。考点定位:考查学生语言的综合运用能力。【亮点说明】作为高考评分标准中的说明有这么一条,在高考作文中要尽量使用高考词汇和复杂句型,在文中最后一句使用了倒装结构, Not only did it improve their spoken English, but also it brought them much fun. They hope many such activities can be held. 使文章句子显得更加丰富。
下列化学实验操作中,正确的是(  )
A.制备气体前,先装入药品,然后检查装置的气密性
B.给试管里的液体加热,手持试管
C.在量筒中进行氢氧化钠溶液与硫酸铜溶液反应实验
D.用试管夹夹持试管时,应从试管底部往上套,夹在距离管口约三分之一处
下列说法正确的是(  )
A.紫色石蕊试液能使盐酸变红色
B.氢氧化铁能使无色酚酞试液变红色
C.浓硫酸沾在皮肤上用布擦去即可
D.碱溶液里都含有氢氧根离子
下列做法中合理的是(  )
A.油锅着火时,可以用水浇灭