怎么减肥最快最有效做呀?

怎么做呀?_百度知道
怎么做呀?
0The little man refuses the author to park his car unless_________athe author gives him money.0Why does the author no longer need to deal with the little man.dHe’s a clerk in the post office.dthe author parks his car only for a few moments.bHe’s the person always parking his car there. So with all these new and modern postal conveniences I won’t have to deal with that rude little parking lot officer!3?aHe’s the person minding the car in the parking lot.cthe author buys some stamps.14, unless I park exactly as he wishes. That way.dTo send letters to homes through letterbox.34, I will hardly have to park my car drop off mail! I hear that soon my local post office will arrange a program to have stamps sent to home so that I won’t have to visit the post office to buy stamps when I need them, the post office will install a drive-through letterbox.3.dHe can depend on the new and modern postal conveniences.0What’s the new program of the service, I’m reminded of that awful little man who is in charge of the parking lot. And he’s very difficult to please.3.3.bThe parking lot officer won’t be there.3.3. I just hope I will never see his face on the postage stamp. He won’t let me leave my car there even for a moment.3.24? _________aHe needn’t buy stamps. What’s more.3.44.cHe has sold his car.3.3.0Who is that awful little man?aTo offer free car parkingbTo visit those who buy stampscTo send stamps to the buyer’s home.cHe’s the author’s friend.bthe author parks his car exactly as the man wishes.54When I think of the post office
我有更好的答案
第一题选a,答案出处 I’m reminded of that awful little man who is in charge of the parking lot. 原文中in charge of 就是说他负责停车的工作,与a的minding一致。
答案出处 I hear that soon my local post office will arrange a program to have stamps sent to home so that I won’t have to visit the post office to buy stamps when I need them。意思是“我听说不久后邮局就有有一个新的方案——把邮票寄到家里,这样当我需要邮票时我就不需要去邮局购买了。”
答案出处 He won’t let me leave my car there even for a moment, unless I park exactly as he wishes。意思是如果我不把车停在他希望的准确位置,他甚至一刻都不会让我离开我的车。
第四题选d 答案出处...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁警示:18岁以下未成年人禁止入内!
阳痿时如何完成性交?
  阳萎是指男性在时、阴茎不能有效勃起或勃起不够硬,不能将阴茎插入阴道内完成性交的称阳萎。90%的阳萎患者都属于心理性的,平时能勃起,特别在早上睡醒时能勃起而性交时却不能。
  一时性阳萎,即平时能勃起能正常性交偶尔在不良的环境,药物、酒精等因素的影响下发生了阳萎,这也是阳萎的起因,从而造成心理负担,再要性交时怕阴茎不能勃起,引起对方的反感。有了以上的心理负担,性交时就有了杂念,大脑皮层兴奋,反而抑制脊髓中枢神经,造成了一时性的阳萎。
  如果有以上所说的一时性阳萎怎么办?(反对用药物治疗,因阳萎病人并一定不缺乏,甚至有的性欲反而很强)首先要了解阳萎的起因,消除心理障碍,在时要尽量放松自已。
  保持良好性交环境,适当时可先泄精一次,过半天或一天,性欲不高时再行。女方卧于床沿双脚抬起叉开,裸露阴部,男方取站立位,一手捏住阴茎的根部,一手拨开女方阴唇,找到阴道口将阴茎对准阴道口,双手挤压松软的阴茎,强行将阴茎挤入阴道然后松开双手用身体压住,让松软的阴茎在阴道内保持住,不要抽动,经过一段时间,阴茎受到阴道内的温热刺激,同时抚摸女性乳房及臀、腿的性敏感区。
相关标签:
参与:1032969人
参与:306541人
参与:141259人人体是怎样完成射精的?|育儿视频|性高潮|射精|人体_新浪视频
视频:人体是怎样完成射精的?
按住此条可拖动
育儿 - 热门视频
正在加载...请稍等~
分享视频地址:
本页面地址:
播放器swf地址:
html地址: