写一篇关于协谈免费服务合同简单邮件传输协议的英语作文

英语作文 书信和邮件那一个更好【急急急】根据提示写短文,谈谈你的看法【100词左右】优点:书信【正式,易于表达感情】电子邮件【到达迅速;方便;免费】缺点:书信【到达较慢;花_百度作业帮
英语作文 书信和邮件那一个更好【急急急】根据提示写短文,谈谈你的看法【100词左右】优点:书信【正式,易于表达感情】电子邮件【到达迅速;方便;免费】缺点:书信【到达较慢;花
英语作文 书信和邮件那一个更好【急急急】根据提示写短文,谈谈你的看法【100词左右】优点:书信【正式,易于表达感情】电子邮件【到达迅速;方便;免费】缺点:书信【到达较慢;花钱】电子邮件【随便;简短】
你好,按你的要求:Now when communicating with people,we can either write a letter or send an e-mail.We used to write a letter to somebody when we had something important to tell him.But sometimes we don't...
现在的人都选择实惠的,所以应该选电子邮件。
Nowadays, the means of communication is manifold, such as stationary phones, mobile phones, postal service, electrical transmission, direct communication on line and email. It is letters and emails th...写一篇关于帮助别人的事情的英语作文_学大教育在线问答频道
学习问题在线解答
写一篇关于帮助别人的事情的英语作文
学大教育在线答疑| 8:50:38
甄玲玲老师回答
Helping those who are in trouble is a good virtue, which one should treasure. &Life is not all roses. No one knows when he or she will be in trouble. I think only by helping each other can we build a harmonious society. I had my personal experience. There was a time when Liming performed badly in my maths. It seemed that no matter how hard he tried, he still failed. Upset and disappointed, he fell ill and had to be in hospital for a couple of days. Hearing what had happened to him, I came to hospital , helping him with his schoolwork. It was with my aid that he recovered soon and improved himself in maths rapidly. He felt really grateful for what I had done. A month later, I met the same problem and Liming did the same thing to help me. From my experience above, I’ve learned that the sincere help between people is of great significance. Only with the care and help of others, can we get out of the difficulties in life .
关于学大教育写一篇英语作文关于从乡村迁入城镇的孩子如何教朋友的电子邮件_百度作业帮
写一篇英语作文关于从乡村迁入城镇的孩子如何教朋友的电子邮件
写一篇英语作文关于从乡村迁入城镇的孩子如何教朋友的电子邮件
E-mail we can be mapped to theAs a part of the exchange,we use the telephone in addition to communicate at ordinary times,we can use E-mail some more convenient communication:for example,use the E-mail network see later,some of the arrangements for the work or understand each other.
某某公司的工作人员 你好!我最近在贵公司买了一个MP3,可是用了不到三天,就出现了充电不能使用的问题,不知道公司的售后是否可以给我妥善的处理,现在用电子邮件的形式写一篇关于旅行的英语作文,要详细一点_百度知道
用电子邮件的形式写一篇关于旅行的英语作文,要详细一点
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
作文无法作答。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇高三英语作文.急用!要求:你的老师来自一所和你校签署了教师交流协议的美国中学.不久前他回国教学.写一封邮件.内容:1.对他的感激之情.2.介绍他离开后你自己和你班里发生的事情.3._百度作业帮
求一篇高三英语作文.急用!要求:你的老师来自一所和你校签署了教师交流协议的美国中学.不久前他回国教学.写一封邮件.内容:1.对他的感激之情.2.介绍他离开后你自己和你班里发生的事情.3.
求一篇高三英语作文.急用!要求:你的老师来自一所和你校签署了教师交流协议的美国中学.不久前他回国教学.写一封邮件.内容:1.对他的感激之情.2.介绍他离开后你自己和你班里发生的事情.3.希望了解他的近况 100字以上开头是:Dear Sue:I'm Lihua,one of your students.
Since mid-April 2009, influenza A H1N1 influenza spread rapidly around the world, a serious threat to these people's lives. Requests for such flu-like symptoms, modes of transmission and

我要回帖

更多关于 接收电子邮件的协议是 的文章

随机推荐