关于云阅读
网易云阅读
最受欢迎的阅读产品
原创、自媒体、内容商、漫画
作者福利,独享100%收益
欢迎反馈宝贵意见给我们
与我们合作
欢迎来电洽谈相关合作
网易公司版权所有©英语翻译很高兴跟你们在一起合作,我们接到的任务很重要,希望在我们的共同努力下,克服困难,把我们的工作做好;同时,我们应该保持及时沟通,保证工程顺利实施,工程质量做到最好!_作业帮
英语翻译很高兴跟你们在一起合作,我们接到的任务很重要,希望在我们的共同努力下,克服困难,把我们的工作做好;同时,我们应该保持及时沟通,保证工程顺利实施,工程质量做到最好!
英语翻译很高兴跟你们在一起合作,我们接到的任务很重要,希望在我们的共同努力下,克服困难,把我们的工作做好;同时,我们应该保持及时沟通,保证工程顺利实施,工程质量做到最好!
I'm very glad working with you.The task we received is very important.Hoping that we can overcome the difficulties and do a good job in our common efforts.At the same time,we should keep timely communication to ensure the project implementation smoothly and the quality perfectly.看我的吧,最起码没有语法问题.
  Very happy&with you&together,&we&received the task&is very important,&to&overcome difficulties in&our joint efforts,,&&at the same time,&we should&maintain timely communication,&to ensure the&smooth implementation of the project,&the project&quality to achieve&the best!  求Good  求采纳卖萌~~~~~~
We are glad to work together with you .The task is very important,so I hope we can finish it better and overcome the difficulty.In the meantime we should keep in touch with each other in time , and to ensure the smooth completement and the quality of the project .我的也没有语法问题啊。
I'm glad to work together with you, we received the task is very important, hope in our common efforts, overcome difficulties and do our work well. At the same time, we should keep timely communication, ensure the project smooth implementation, project quality to do the best!
It's a pleasure to have the opportunity of working with you. This job is very important to us. In order to ensure a smoth-running project and to provide the highest quality standards, from now on we s...
Nice to work with you,what we have to do is very important,I hope we can complete it successfuly meanwhile,we should keep being informed anytime to ensure our project going through and be perfect.今日: 0|昨日: 2|帖子: 905|会员: 11441|欢迎新会员:
主题: 10, 帖数: 25
主题: 16, 帖数: 33
主题: 54, 帖数: 123
主题: 6, 帖数: 587
主题: 4, 帖数: 13
主题: 1, 帖数: 1
主题: 1, 帖数: 64
主题: 9, 帖数: 21
主题: 4, 帖数: 19
主题: 18, 帖数: 18
主题: 1, 帖数: 1
- 总计 36 人在线