把你名字倒过来
其他类似问题
27人觉得有用
童装店的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译我是在淘宝开童装店的,近日一个老外,在我这购买了几件衣服,收到后给我一个评价,good 给的却是两个中评.求翻译,“您好,我是淘宝三只青蛙童装店的老板,您在我这购买过一件衣服,_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译我是在淘宝开童装店的,近日一个老外,在我这购买了几件衣服,收到后给我一个评价,good 给的却是两个中评.求翻译,“您好,我是淘宝三只青蛙童装店的老板,您在我这购买过一件衣服,
英语翻译我是在淘宝开童装店的,近日一个老外,在我这购买了几件衣服,收到后给我一个评价,good 给的却是两个中评.求翻译,“您好,我是淘宝三只青蛙童装店的老板,您在我这购买过一件衣服,您给了我一个中评,可能是您不太清楚评价规则吧,希望您能替我改一下,把黄色小花改为红色的.等等类似这样的话语,
Dear customer,I am the owner of three frogs clothes Children's shop on TaoBao,you purchase some clothes in my shop...i saw you gave me the world"good" but you gave me a medium comment,i think there must be some kind of misunderstanding,may be you don't know much about evaluation rules,the yellow flower means "medium comment" neither terribly nice nor terribly nasty,the red one is the best.^^ so would you pls change it if you really like it .Anyway,thank you very much.亲,你好我是淘宝三只青蛙童装店的老板,你最新在我店里买了几件衣服,我看见你给我的评语是很好(good)但是你在给评价的时候却是给了个中评,我想这肯定有些误会,你可能不太了解评价规则,黄色花朵是代表中评的意思,也就是不太差但也不太坏的意思.而红色的才是最好的.所以如果你的本意是喜欢宝贝的话,能不能麻烦你改正过来一下.当然如轮如何都要忠心的感谢你
hello,I am the boss of this Children's clothing store, and many thanks for your phurchasing from us. Perhaps you are not clear with the specification of rating, so you gave me a medium rate. Can ...
Dear customer, I am the owner of three frogs clothes shop on TaoBao, recently you bought a cloth from my shop, your evaluation about the clothes is "good"but you only gave a middle level satisfac...
Dear Sir / Madam ,Lately you had purchased some clothing from my shop ( 3 little frog ) in taobaowang E-shopping web .Although your remarks is Good but i realise you only tick satisfaction w...
您好,我是淘宝三只青蛙童装店的老板,您在我这购买过一件衣服,您给了我一个中评,可能是您不太清楚评价规则吧,希望您能替我改一下,把黄色小花改为红色的。我的译文:Hello,I am the boss of Three Frogs Children's Store in Taobao.You have bought a garment from my store.And you g...

我要回帖

更多关于 如何开淘宝网店 的文章

随机推荐