销售广告关于销售广告的英语短文60词五十词

站长之家通告:
.wang域名18元
回顾IE浏览器20年成长史
史上规模最大融资首发:73家公司如果你有个书店 你为书店写一篇广告英语作文50词_百度知道
如果你有个书店 你为书店写一篇广告英语作文50词
English and so on. Maybe you can buy any books you want here,like books about history, you can buy these books with the good price.Besides, you can read
in my bookstorewith soft music.Now,musicWelcome to my bookstore,welcome to my bookstore quickly, there are all kinds of books. Moreover
其他类似问题
广告英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
这个,,多半没人答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁关于林丹的英语作文50词以下_百度作业帮
关于林丹的英语作文50词以下
Lin Dan,who called'Super Dan' by his fans is one of the best badminton players all over the world.He collected the golden medal respectively in 2008 Beijing Olympics Game and 2012 London Olympics Game.He came from guangdong province and He had started trainning the skills since he was 9 years old.His wife Xie Xin Fang married with him on 23 Sep 2012 and He is the man we are all proud of
林丹、 人称超级丹 由他的歌迷是全世界最好的羽毛球选手之一。他收集分别在 2008年北京奥运金牌和 2012年伦敦奥运会 Game.He 来自广东省,他已开始培养技能,以自 9 岁起他。2012 年 9 月 23 日与他的妻子谢鑫芳结婚,他是我们所有的感到自豪的人
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:关于希望工程的英语作文,50词左右_百度作业帮
关于希望工程的英语作文,50词左右
project HopeIn class,our teacher told us something about Project Hope.She said some children in the country couldn't go to school because their parents were too poor to send their children to school.She called on us to help out.After school I returned home.I wasgreatly moved by this.What should I do for Project Hope?I decided to send my pocket money,which I had saved for nearly one year,to the children who wanted to go to school.I wrote a letter to them and hurried to the post office.Together with the letter,Iposted the money and sent my best wishes to them.希望工程上课时老师对我们讲了关于希望工程的事情.她说一些农村的孩子由于他们的父母太贫穷了,不能送他们上学.老师号召我们帮助这些贫困孩子.放学后我回到家中.我被这一切深深地打动了.我该为希望工程做点什么呢?我决定把我积攒的钱邮给那些盼望上学的农村的孩子们,这些钱是我将近一年的储蓄.我给他们写了一封信,然后急忙朝邮局走去.伴随着信中的衷心祝福我把钱邮了出去.
不要问了,不知道就不知道关于希望工程的英语作文,50词左右_百度作业帮
关于希望工程的英语作文,50词左右
project HopeIn class,our teacher told us something about Project Hope.She said some children in the country couldn't go to school because their parents were too poor to send their children to school.She called on us to help out.After school I returned home.I wasgreatly moved by this.What should I do for Project Hope?I decided to send my pocket money,which I had saved for nearly one year,to the children who wanted to go to school.I wrote a letter to them and hurried to the post office.Together with the letter,Iposted the money and sent my best wishes to them.希望工程上课时老师对我们讲了关于希望工程的事情.她说一些农村的孩子由于他们的父母太贫穷了,不能送他们上学.老师号召我们帮助这些贫困孩子.放学后我回到家中.我被这一切深深地打动了.我该为希望工程做点什么呢?我决定把我积攒的钱邮给那些盼望上学的农村的孩子们,这些钱是我将近一年的储蓄.我给他们写了一封信,然后急忙朝邮局走去.伴随着信中的衷心祝福我把钱邮了出去.
不要问了,不知道就不知道

我要回帖

更多关于 英语短文100词 的文章

随机推荐