liquidcoolhairliquid什么意思思

Unlocking the Power in every computer
FUTURE PROOF
Unlock growth, and overclock servers and existing facilities by up to 80kW/rack.
ULTRA-EFFICIENT
PUE as low as 1.033 and efficiency as high as 14.1 GFlops/Watt.
Significant reduction in OPEX and CAPEX
Plug-and-play hydraulic connections provide scalability and a white space flexibility upgrade path.
PEACE OF MIND
Built-in redundancy, remote controls and monitoring
ULTRA COMPACT
Water is 1000x more dense than air and exchanges four times the heat, allowing us to decrease room volume and floor space while increasing rack capacity.
In-Rack CDU
Rear Door Heat ExchangerAir vs. Liquid Cooling
Liquid cooling of the amplifier’s solid-state transistors has a number of advantages. First, it allows for precise temperature control of the devices. The number one factor determining the reliability of solid state devices is temperature. By carefully controlling the temperature, engineers can optimize the performance of the amplifier without sacrificing reliability.
Second, it reduces the size of the amplifier. Air-cooled amplifiers use large metal heat sinks over which air is forced to carry away heat. In a liquid-cooled amplifier, the transistors are mounted on cooling plates through which water flows. The plates are much smaller than heat sinks and because you don’t have to accommodate air flow they can be built closer together.
Third, it reduces the heat load on the amplifier room and its resulting HVAC requirements. Since most of the heat generated is carried away by the cooling liquid, room HVAC requirements are reduced.
Fourth, it allows for fewer fans. This makes the amplifier audibly quieter. By reducing the noise, operators can work in a safer, more pleasant environment without fatigue.
Fifth, it gives customers the option of using existing cooling infrastructure to save costs. Liquid cooling options include an external chiller or the use of chilled water supplied by the customer’s facility. By utilizing existing infrastructure, operating costs can be reduced.
Liquid Cooling For Large High-Power RF Amplifiers
Temperature is a major factor in determining the reliability of solid state devices used in high-power . Reducing the temperature that the semiconductor devices see can greatly improve both reliability and performance.
Liquid cooling not only allows for lower overall temperatures, but also offers a number of other important advantages:
Liquid Cooling Reduces The Size Of The Amplifier
Air-cooled amplifiers use large metal heat sinks over which air is forced to carry away heat. In a liquid-cooled amplifier, the transistors are mounted on cooling plates through which water flows. The plates are much smaller than heat sinks and because you don’t have to accommodate airflow, they can be built closer together.
Liquid Cooling Reduces The Heat Load On The Amplifier Room
Since most of the heat generated is carried away by the cooling liquid, HVAC requirements are reduced, which results in more comfortable surroundings and reduced utility bills.
Liquid Cooling Allows For Fewer Fans
This makes the amplifier significantly quieter. By reducing the noise, operators can work in a safer, more pleasant environment without fatigue.
Liquid Cooling Provides The Option Of Using Your Existing Cooling Infrastructure
Liquid cooling options include an external chiller or the use of chilled water supplied by the customer’s facility. By utilizing one’s existing infrastructure, operating costs can be greatly reduced.
Like everything we do at AR, liquid cooling has been carefully considered, tested and researched before being chosen as the preferred method for controlling temperatures in large high-power amplifiers. We utilize proprietary techniques to implement the most reliable and robust mechanical designs possible.
New CoolAR Chillers
AR, the world leader in supplying high power, broadband amplifiers, can now supply chillers for any of its standard liquid-to-liquid cooled amplifiers such as the models
and . This capability ensures amplifier performance in any operating condition, reduces the risk of inappropriately sized equipment, and eases the procurement process by working with only one vendor. Each chiller is sized for the amplifier model, taking into consideration the user’s operating requirements and environment. We can also supply chillers for custom amplifiers designed to user specifications and provide a true turnkey solution.
The chillers are provisioned to handle the unique requirements of test amplifiers and to interface with the amplifier controller for monitoring of faults. Consultation for proper sizing and installation and training are included. Service is provided through a well-established, worldwide network of support distributors with over 40 years of experience.
Copyright &2018 AR Inc.岂能尽如人意,但求无愧我心投稿:140粉丝:91分享--dynmicweibozoneqqbaidu将视频贴到博客或论坛视频地址复制嵌入代码复制微信扫一扫分享收藏0硬币--稍后看马克一下~用手机看转移阵地~用或其他应用扫描二维码手机下视频请使用扫码若未安装客户端,可直接扫此码下载应用未经作者授权 禁止转载
看过该视频的还喜欢正在加载...miniOFFWhy Liquid-Vet?
My dog loves it
"I am very satisfied with Liquid-Vet. Chance loves it! He’s a large Golden Retriever at 128 lbs. We have always given our dog tablets, but this is much easier and better for him. We will continue to use this." - Cathy C., Clearwater FL
Fast-Acting
"My wife and I are thankful for Liquid-Vet for our cat. It seems to maintain his occasional joint stiffness. Two thumbs up and at least one paw." - Tom & Beverley, BC
Easy to use
"I've been using Liquid-Vet Joint Formulas and I must say, I absolutely LOVE it! I cannot say enough good things about it...not only do my horses feel great, but they look great too! Feeding powders is complicated and my horse leaves a lot at the bottom of the feeder. With Liquid-Vet I just feed it during mealtime." - Jessica, ON
My dog is transformed
"My dog is transformed! We will be buying more of this magical product! She isn’t as agile as she was when she was younger but noticeably more limber now since taking this product. We’re glad we've tried it." - Vi
Customer Testimonials
August 29, 2013
I love Liquid-Vet for my 4 year old Siberian Husky. It helps her maintain her joint mobility. It is easy to use & she likes it. Thank you for making these products. Cathy, Tampa, FL
August 29, 2013
Dear Makers of Liquid-Vet, at one of the dog shows I picked up literature on your products and purchased it by calling the office. It was after closing and you just happened to still be there. We had a nice, informative conversation, and I decided to purchase your products at a local retailer to try …
August 18, 2013
Your Feline Kidney Formula helps maintain my cat’s kidney function. All together I believe she is better. I hope you will continue to make your products. Thank you! Patti, St. Petersburg, FL
August 16, 2013
I’ve been using your Liquid-Vet Joint Formula and I must say, I absolutely LOVE it! I cannot say enough good things about it…not only do my horses feel great, but they look great too! Feeding powders is complicated and my horse leaves a lot at bottom of feeder. With Liquid-Vet, I just feed at mealtime. …
June 13, 2016
My Border Collie Mix Gracie used to get a bit lame after a hard ball playing session, now, she’s recovering so much faster! It’s an amazing product, so glad I carry it in my store, I recommend it to everyone with dogs with joint issues and non issues alike! She’s 8 now, and still has …
August 27, 2013
Liquid-Vet Dog and Feline Joint Formulas provide nearly 3x the therapeutic doses of the active ingredients and have very few inactives and artificial ingredients. Plus, our patients like the fact that these formulas are extremely easy to administer. Dr. Kimberly, DVM, Four Paws Veterinary Hospital Leading Integrative Veterinary Practice
August 27, 2013
I have a Shepard Lab cross who is almost 13 years old. The first year of his life he was abused by his then owners. He came to us at 1 year old and grew into a beautiful 90 lb boy. Unfortunately the treatment he received the first year of his life really affected the …
August 27, 2013
I recently had a visit with one of my regular clients and noticed that her normally slow moving German Shepherd had more pep in his step. She advised me that she had started using your Liquid-Vet Dog Joint Formula. I could not believe her dog’s mobility and even his eyes looked clearer! Now, I have …
August 27, 2013
Laverne is my girl on Liquid-Vet! She will be 13 on October 9th and doing GREAT on your awesome product, so I decided to take on this formula as a retailer and sell to my customers as well. Thanks so much! Sandra, Owner, pet store Snohomish WA
August 27, 2013
I work at a pet store and we sell your product, which I love telling customers about because I use it for my dog. Krista, Kamloops Animal Health Kamloops BC
(C) 2015 ABC, LLC. All Rights Reserved
Scroll To TopPowerCool Series | LairdTech

我要回帖

更多关于 liquid什么意思啊 的文章

随机推荐