谁有韩版奔跑吧兄弟全集的RunningM按2014,2015的全集百度云啊,一定是全部啊。。。

2014七年级英语下册1-12单元语法全套练习题(人教版)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y k J.C om Unit 1& Can you play the guitar短语•典句•考点 help sb.with sth. 在……方面帮助某人【经典例句】 Could you help me with my English?你能帮我学英语吗?【考点聚焦】 在help sb.with sth.结构中,with是介词,故后面要跟名词或动名词作宾语。该结构相当于help sb.do sth.。【活学活用】 8.同义句转换I often help him do his homework.I often help him&&&&&&&& his homework.be good with... 与……相处得好;与……合得来【经典例句】 He is very good with children.他与孩子们很合得来。【考点聚焦】 1)同义词组:get on well with 2)注意与be good...的其他词组意思的差别:be good at意为“擅长做某事”;be good for意为“对……有益处”。句子•剖析•拓展 Can you play the guitar?你能弹吉他吗?【剖析】 Can you...?用来询问对方能否做某事,意思是“你能/会……吗?”,肯定回答用“Yes,I can.”否定回答用“No,I can’t.”【拓展】 can(能、会),may(可以;可能),must(必须)都是情态动词,后面跟动词原形。其否定结构在后面加上not,can not通常缩写为can’t;must not缩写为mustn’t;may not一般不缩写。 Can you play the piano,the trumpet,the drums,or the guitar?你会弹奏钢琴,吹喇叭,敲鼓,或者弹吉他吗?【剖析】 此句为简单的选择疑问句,即提问者提供两种或两种以上情况,让对方从中作出选择的句子。它的基本结构是:一般疑问句+or+一般疑问句(后一部分与前一部分相同的成分常常省略)。or连接的是两个并列的成分,要求词性一致。【拓展】 1)回答时,不用yes或no,而是选择其中一种回答。2)在读法上,or的前一部分用升调,后一部分用降调。语法•聚焦“能”说“会”道的canHi,everyone!I’m “can”.Welcome to come and see my show!【can的才艺展示】1.表示能力,通常指在体力或脑力方面的能力,意为“能;会”。如:He can speak English.他会说英语。2.表示许可,意为“可以”,这时可以和may通用,但是比may较正式。如:Can I use your pen?我可以用你的钢笔吗?3.表示可能性,意为“可能”,这时常出现在否定句中。如:It can’t be true.这不可能是真的。4.表示提供帮助。如:Can you help me?你可以帮助我吗?当can与动词一起作句子的谓语时,无论主语是第几人称或单数、复数形式,can仍然保持自己的风格,不会发生任何变化。【can的句式表演】1.肯定句:主语+can+动词原形+其他。如:Mary can play the drums.玛丽会敲鼓。2.否定句:主语+can’t+动词原形+其他。如:He can’t play the piano.他不会弹钢琴。3.一般疑问句:Can+主语+动词原形+其他?肯定答语:Yes,主语+can.否定答语:No,主语+can’t.如:―Can you play chess?你会下象棋吗?―Yes,I can.是的,我会。(肯定回答)―No,I can’t.不,我不会。(否定回答)4.特殊疑问句:疑问词+can+主语+动词原形+其他?如:What can I do for you?我能为你做点什么呢?I、单项选择 (25分)(& )1. Can you ______ English?A. speak&& B. talk&& C. say&& D. tell(& )2. --- ________ can you play?&&& --- The drums.&& A. When&& B. How&& C. What& D. Where(& )3. --- ______ you sing?&--- Yes, I can.&& A. Do&&& B. Can&&& C. Are&& D. Am(& )4. I want to ______ the chess club.&& A. join&&&&&& B. join in&& C. join to&&&& D. join for(& )5. Tom wants ________ to you. Are you free?  A.to tell&&&&&& B.tells&&&&&&&& C.to talk&&&&&&& D.talks(& )6. Can you help me with _______?&& A. dance&&&&&&&& B. dancing&& C. dances&&&&&&& D. to dance(& )7. ---What club ______ you want to join?&--- Chess club.&& A. does&& B. do&& C. can&&& D. are(& )8. Her sister can play ______ piano, but she can’t play _____ basketball. A. the& B. /; the&& C. /&& D. /; /(& )9. My brother can play the guitar, ______ he can’t play it very well. A. and&&& B. so&&&& C. or&&& D. but(& ) 10. ---- Can you play volleyball?&--- Sorry, I ______.&& A. don’t&& B. do&& C. can’t&& D. can(& )11. --- Are you good ______ your students?--- Yes, I am.&& A. at&& B. with&&& C. for&&& D. of(& )12. --- Are you ______?--- Yes, I am.&& A. a musician&&&&& B. musicians&&&&& C. musician&&&&&& D. A and B(& )13. --- Can he _____ a student?&--- Yes.&& A. is&&&& B. be&&& C. are&&& D. does(& )14. We want some singers(歌手) ____ our rock band.&& &A. for&& B. of&& C. to& D. at(& )15. My brother _______ the trumpet and he play it _____ . && A. can plays, good&&&&& B. can’t play, good&& C. can play, well&&&&&& D. doesn’t play, well(& )16.Can you paint?& ________.  A.Yes, a little& B.Yes, little&&&&& C.No, a little&&& D.No, little(& )17.Please call me ________ 8989766.   A.in&&&&&&&& B.at&&&&&&&&&&&& C.about&&&&&&& D.with(& )18.________ like to go swimming ________ summer.  A.Children, on&&&&&&&& B.Children, in&&&&&&& C.A child, on&&&&&&& D.A child, in(& )19. Can you help me ________ my English?   A.with&&&&&&& B.of&&&&&&&&&& C.learning&&&&& D.about(& )20.What can you do, Lin Tao? ________.  A.I like sports&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.I want to join the music club  C.I am well&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.I can do Chinese Kung Fu(& )21.Hi, can I help you?& ________.  A.Yes, please&& B.No, I can’t&&& C.Yes, I can&&&& D.You are welcome(& )22.________ you can ________ our school concert.   A.Maybe, in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Maybe, be in  C.May be, in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.May be, be in(& )23.We want two good& ________ our rock band.   A.music for&&& B.musician in&&& C.music in&&&&& D.musicians for(& )24.Little Tom can draw& ________.His drawings are very ________.  A.good, well&& B.well, good&&&& C.good, good&&& D.well, well(& )25.Can he ________ it in English?   A.speak&&&&&& B.speaks&&&&&&& C.say&&&&&&&&& D, talkB、根据对话内容,选择合适的句子完成对话。(5分)A: I want some students for the school concert. What can you do, Bill? ________(1)B: No, I can’t. But I can play the guitar.A: You can play the guitar! Good. OK, Lily, ____(2) C: I can sing and _________(3)A: You can! Great, Jennifer. _________(4)D: No, I can’t. Victor can play the piano.A: Victor, can you play the piano?E: Yeah, I can’t sing or dance, ________(5) (& )1. A. Can you play the piano?&&&& B. Can you sing?& C. You can play the guitar.&&&&& D. Can he play the piano?(& )2. A. Can you play the piano?&&&& B. Can you sing?&&&& C. Can you play the guitar?&&&& D. You can play the guitar.(& )3. A. I can’t play the drum.&&&&&&& B. I can play the drum.&&&& C. I can’t play the guitar.&&&&&&& D. she can sing. (& )4. A. Can you sing?&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Can you play the drum?&&&& C. Can you play the piano?&&&&& D. Can you play the guitar?(& )5. A. but I can play the piano.&&&&& B. and I can’t play the piano.&&&& C. but I can play the guitar.&&&&& D. but I can play the drum.III、完形填空 (15分)A. 根据短文内容,选择正确的答案。(8分)&& Li Lei is a& 1& boy. He was born& 2&& 1990. Now he is& 3& . He& 4& movies, and he often goes to see& 5&& . Li Lei can play& 6&& . He often plays it after school. He likes music. He wants& 7&& a musician.&& Li Lei& 8& likes sports. He usually(通常) watches them on TV.(& )1. A. China&&& B. Chinese&&&& C. China’s(& )2. A. on&&&&&& B. in&&&&&&&&& C. at(& )3. A. twelfth&& B. twelveth&&& C. twelve(& )4. A. like&&&&& B. doesn’t like& C. likes(& )5. A. they&&&& B. them&&&&&& C. it(& )6. A. violin&&& B. the violin&&& C. a violin(& )7. A. to is&&&&& B. be&&&&&&&& C. to be(& )8. A. either&&& B. also&&&&&&& C. tooB. 根据下面海报完成下列短文,每空一词。(7分)
We want ________ good swimmers ________ our swimming ________. ______ you swim ______ the sea(大海) or in the swimming pool(池子)? Do you want to ______ the school swimming club? You’re welcome. Please call Mike _______ 364-4577.IV. 阅读理解(15分)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A&&&&&&&&&&&&&& School Show&Name& Act&& Time && PlaceLi Xin&Chinese Kung Fu&Sunday 8:00 a. m.&In the auditorium (礼堂)Lucy&English song&Friday 3:40 p.m.&Class FiveMike&Play the piano&Tuesday 2:00 p. m.&In the music roomTom&Paint&Monday 10:00 a.m.&Drawing roomJack&Beijing Opera&Thursday 3:50 p.m.&In the auditorium(& )1. You can ask(问) ______ to play the piano for us.&A. Li Xin&&& B. Lucy&&&& C. Mike&&& D. Jack(& )2. You can watch Beijing Opera _______.A. at 3 : 50 a. m. on Thursday&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. at 3: 50 p. m. on ThursdayC. at 2: 00 a. m. On Tuesday&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. at 8 : 00 p. m. on Sunday(& )3. On weekend, we can watch ______ in the auditorium.&& A. Chinese Kung Fu&&&& B. Beijing Opera&&&&& C. Paint&&&&&& D. Play the piano(& )4. We can see the piano show in ______&& A. the auditorium&&&&& B. Class Five&&&&&& C. the music room&&&&& D. drawing room(& )5. ______ sings songs for us ______.&& A. L at 3:40 p.m.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. M at 2:00 p.m.&& C. L in the music room&&&&&&&&&&& D. M in Class Five&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& BIt’s four. It’s time to play games. Boys and girls play on the playground (操场). Some boys play soccer ball. Some boys play basketball. Some of them jump(跳高) and run. Some girls play with lines(绳). They jump and run, too. They are very happy(高兴). Some little girls sing English songs near the classroom(教室). Look. Billy plays the soccer ball. The soccer ball bits(打) Mr. Crisp’s head(头). He is very sorry, Mr. Crisp tells(告诉) him not to do like this again.(& )6. --- ______ do students do? --- They ________.&& A. H make kites(风筝)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. W play games&& C. W are on the playground&&&&&&&&&&& D. W do like this(& )7. _______ play soccer ball.&& A. Some girls&&&&&&&&& B. Some boys&&&&&&&& C. Billy&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Mr. Crisp(& )8. What do the girls do?& A. Play with lines, jump and run.&&&&&&&&&&& B. Play with lines and sing.& C. Play soccer ball and sing English songs. D. Jump, run, play with lines and sing some songs.(& )9. Mr. Crisp tells Billy ________.& A. to play soccer ball with him&&&&&&& B. to sing a song for him& C. not to jump so high(高)&&&&&&&&&&& D. to play soccer ball carefully (小心地)(& )10. Bill is ______.& A. happy&& B. sorry& C. exciting&& D. funny&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& cOnce a great boxer (拳击家), Tom Brown, went to a restaurant(饭馆)for dinner. He put his bag near the door, but he was afraid that someone would take it. So he got out a pen and a piece of paper and wrote on it: “The great boxer, Tom Brown, left his bag here. He’ll come back in a few minutes. ” He put the paper on his bag and went to have his dinner. When he came back, his bag wasn’t there. But he found a piece of paper on the ground. It said: “A great runner took away your bag, and he will not come back. ”(& )11.Tom Brown went to the restaurant ________.  A.for his bag&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.to see the runner  C.to have his meal&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.for his pen(& )12.Mr Brown was afraid ________.  A.to put down his bag near the door&&&&&& B.he couldn’t find his penC.thieves would take his bag away& D.he couldn’t get enough food himself from the restaurant(& )13.Mr Brown wrote the words on the paper because he ________.  A.thought the thief would not steal (偷) his bag when he read the words  B.was a boxer&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.wanted to catch the thief  D.wanted to get to know the runner(& )14.When Mr Brown came back he ________.  A.found another piece of paper on the ground&&&& B.found his bag wasn’t there  C.both A and B&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.saw the runner running after him(& )15.Which is not right?  A.Mr Brown was foolish.&&&&&&&&&& B.The runner was a thief.  C.The runner made a joke on Mr Brown.&& D.The boxer didn’t know the runner at all.V. 词汇 (10分)A.& 根据音标及句意写单词。(5分)& 1. Can you ________ [spi:k] English? Sorry, I can’t.2. My parents buy a _________ [pi’ n] in the store.3. Can she _________ [da:ns]? Yes, she can.4. My brother plays the _________ [gi’ta:] well.5. ________ [‘s di] is the last day of the week.B. 用所给单词的正确形式填空。(5分)6. I have a brother and a sister. So my parents have three ________ (kid).7. Can you help me with _________ (swim)?8. I can speak a little _________ (China).9. Jack’s father and mother are _______ (music).10. I like ________ (comedy) very much.Ⅵ.句式转换& 按要求完成下列句子。(5分 )1. He can play the piano. (改成否定句)& He ________ play the piano.2. My sister can join the swimming club. (对划线部分提问)_______ _______ _______ your sister join?3. Lucy’s brother wants to be an actor. (改成一般疑问句)_______ Lucy’s brother _______ to be an actor?4. Mike can join our school music festival. (改为同义句)&Mike can _______& _______ our school music festival. 5. My birthday is May 4th. (用June 2nd 改写选择疑问句)_______ your birthday May 4th _____ June2nd?Ⅶ.根据汉语完成句子。(5分)Alan 想加入音乐俱乐部,因为他会弹吉它。Alan ______ to join the _______ club, because he can play the guitar.你会说英语吗? 是的,一点. ______ you _______ English? Yes, _______ _______.你会照顾孩子吗? 来加入我们吧. _____ you ______ _______ kids? Come and ______ us.Ⅷ.任务性阅读:阅读短文,按要求完成各题。(5分)  What do you do to relax? Do you watch TV? Do you read a book? Or do you listen to music? How many of us actually play a musical instrument? How many of us go to concerts? How important is music in our lives? What kind of music do we like?  The survey above shows the musical habits of a few of our readers. Interestingly, fourteen people out of the twenty questioned actually play a musical instrument, while only six people don’t. Out of these, ten people practice their musical instrument between 0―3 hours a week and the other four between three and six hours a week.  The best instrument t eight people say it is their favourite instrument to play. Another four people like playing the piano and two like playing the violin. Two people, however, don’t like playing the violin or the piano as they think they are too difficult.   Pop concerts are always popular but, in this survey only eight people say they like going to concerts, six to pop concerts and two to jazz concerts.   A higher number, eighteen, say they like listening to music as they find it relaxing. Only two people don’t like listening to music at all. These results seem to suggest that we are more actively musical than we think ...   1.How many of the twenty people don’t play a musical instrument?& ______________  2.How many of the fourteen people like playing the guitar?& _________________  3.Two people like playing the violin or the piano because they think they are __________. 4.将划线句子翻译成汉语:_______________________________________________.5.& Do most people like listening to music?&& _________________Ⅸ.书面表达(10分)你具有哪些才能呢?不妨向大家介绍一下你自己所会的(包括体育(球类、跑)、音乐(乐器唱、跳)、美术()、电脑(游戏)等方面),但也别忘了告诉大家你所不会的,让其他同学能帮助你,另外请根据自己的情况选择一你要加入的俱乐部,并陈述理由。
& Unit 2 What time do you go to school 【短语】what time几点,什么时候go to school去上学&&& get up起床take a shower淋浴,洗澡&&& put on穿上&&&& go to work去上班&&&& get to到达listen to听&&&& get back 归还,取加&&&&& get home 到家get go 到达&&& get for 为某人拿(取)买&& get from 从某人/某物那得到……go to bed上床睡觉&& do homework做作业&& go home回家【语法】1.一般现在时:主语为第三人称单数,动词为第三人称单数形式2.学习时间的表达法二.难点讲评1.What time do you get up?释:这是一个由疑问词what time(几点)引导的特殊问句。其结构:What time +助动词do/does +主语+动词原形,询问某人做某事的具体时间。例如:what time do you begin class in the morning?你们早晨几点开课?注:What’s the time=What time is it?也是用来询问时间,意为“几点了”。用it作答。例如:What’s the time? It’s 7:30.几点了?七点半了。2.I usually get up at five o’clock. 我通常在五点钟起床。&释: 1)句中usually与often 一样都是频度副词,常用于动词be 之后,行为动词之前。★下面的排列更直观地说明了这几个词的频率的"大小"。always&usually&often&sometimes&seldom&never&2)介词 at 常用于具体时刻之前,意义为 在…… ,如:at 5:00 在5:00钟。o’clock=of the clock 表示 ……点钟 ,其前通常是整点,如:six/seven/eight o’clock 六/七/八点钟。注:介词at 除了指时间以外,还可指1)人物的所在之处,如:at my uncle’s home 在我姑姑家, at the station 在火车站.2)朝向,如:look at me!看我! 3)指速度或价格.如:she buys the book at a good price 她以优惠的价格买了这本书。3. What a funny time to eat breakfast! 在这个时间做早饭是多么有趣的啊!释: 这是一个感叹句,what 意为 多么的,何等的 ,用于感叹句中,修饰后面的单数或复数名词,其句式结构为:(1)What a/an +形容词+单数名词+主语+谓语!what a good girl she is!她是多么好的女孩啊!(2)What+形容词+可数名词复数+主语+谓语!What good girls they are!她们是多么好的女子啊!(3)What +形容词+不可为名词+主语+谓语!What terrible weather it is! 多么恶劣的天气啊!注:how也可以引导感叹句,how 为副词,在感叹句中修饰动词,形容词或副词:(1)How+形容词/副词+陈述句(主语+谓语)    How cold it is!& 多冷啊! How hard he works!& 他工作多么努力啊! (2)How+陈述句(主语+谓语)  && How he loves his son!& 他多么爱他的儿子啊! (3)How+形容词+a/an+单数可数名词+陈述句(主语+谓语)    How tall a tree it is!& 多么高的一棵树啊!4.After breakfast he plays his guitar ,then he goes to work. 早餐以后,他练习吉它,然后他去上班了。释:1)go to work的意思是“去上班”,work是不可数名词,其前面不加冠词,该短语同go to school“去上学”。& 例如:They go to work in their cars = by car. 他们开车去上班。We go to school by bus.我们乘公共汽车上学。5.To get to work,he& takes the number17 bus to the Sai Te Hotel.为了工作,他乘坐17路公交车到赛特宾馆。释:动词take在此时“乘坐”的意思;而by也有“乘坐”的意思,但它是介词。比较:He often takes the bus to work.他经常乘公交车上班。&&&&& He often go to work by bus.注:动词词组作谓语,介词短语作状语。8.hear与listen to 释:hear 意为“听见”,表示听的结果,而listen to则表示“听”,强调的是“听”的动作。如:Let’s listen to the music. 咱们听音乐吧!We listen but don’t hear.我们听了,但什么也没听见。9. He gets home at 7:00,and he watches morning TV.他七点钟回家,然后看早见新闻。释:1)句中get 意为 “到达 ”,后接地点名词时,要加介词to,后接副词时,不能加to,例如:She gets& to school at six o’clock.她六点钟到校。注: home 是一个副词,所以其前不能加介词to,但home也可作名词,这时其前有物主代词时,可以加to,例 如:She gets to her home at eight o’clock .她8点钟到家。Can you get there at eight tomorrow morning? 明天上午八点你能到那儿吗?2)句中 morning news 表示 早间新闻 ,其中news 是一个不可数名词。例如:a piece of news  一条新闻 ,two pieces of news 两条新闻 。Watch……On TV 表示 通过电视看……节目 。例如:We often watch football game on TV. 我们经常通过电视看是球赛。10.Can you think what his job is?你能想到他的工作是什么吗?释:这里what his job is表示“他的工作是什么 ”,其中,what his job I 作think的宾语。英语中类似的表达很多,它们在句中可充当主语、宾语、表语等。11.What time is it?-几点了?-It’s eight thirty. 八点三十分。释:本句是就具体时刻进行提问的,what time 意为“几点”,这是特殊问句,它的同义句为:What’s the time? /What time is it by your watch? 在回答这个句子时,要用It’s +钟点。注:英语时刻的表达法:顺读法和逆读法。顺读法:钟点数+分钟数。例如:4:25→four twenty-five,6:58→six fifty-eitht,7:→seven o clock说明:这种表达不论分钟数是多少,均可使用。逆读法:分钟为+介词to/past+钟点数,可分两种情况:1)分钟为不超过半小时,用分钟数+past(/pa:st/过)+钟点数。例如:4:23→twenty-three past four,5:19→nineteen past five.2)分钟数超过了半小时,用(所差的)分钟的+to+(下一个)钟点为。例如:7:31→twenty-nine to eight,10:58→two to eleven说& 明:在逆读法中分钟数逢 “五”逢 “十”可省略minute(s)。否则应加上。当然,英语习惯上把十五分钟(fifteen)称作一刻a quarter(kwo:to),三十分钟(thirty)称为half/half,因此10:30,可以用两种表达方式,half past ten,ten thirty。12.Thanks for your letter. 感谢你的来信。释:thanks for… 表示“因…而感谢某人”。for是介词,后跟名词,代词宾格或者动名词。例如:Thanks for your help. 感谢你帮助我。Thanks for telling me the good news.谢谢你告诉我这好消息。13. Do you want to know about my morning?你想知道关于我的早晨吗?释:1)该句中 want to do…句型。表示“想要做某事”,该短语中want为及物动词,后面的to do是不定式(英语中把to+动词称为不定式)作want的宾语,不定式符号不可以省略。例如:I want to play the drum. 我想打鼓。 I want to see my old teacher next week.下周我想去看我以前的老师。2)want也可以带名词或代词作宾语。例如:I want a bottle of orange.我想要一瓶桔汁。He wants you in the classroom. 他想要你进教室去。3)know about 知道有关…,了解有关…,句中about 意为“关于,有关”的意思。14.about与on释:about作介词,意为“关于、大约、对于”。作“关于”解,可用on代替。例如:a song about him有关他的一首歌。on作介词,意为“关于”。侧重于书籍、文章、的严肃性或学术性,指可供专门研究某一问题的人阅读的书籍。例如:a book on the history&& 有关历史的书。注:在动词learn、read、quarrel、hear和名词story后一般用about而非on。15.I do my homework at 6:30.六点半我做家庭作业。释:do homework意为做家庭作业,其中homework为不可数名词,这个短语=do one’s lessons.16.School starts at nine o’clock.学校九点开始上课。释:start=begin,意为“开始”。常见句型有start/begin to do sth.和start/begin doing sth.例如:She starts/begins to learn English.她开始学习英语、&&&&& They start/begin learning English.他们开始学习英语了。17.Please write and tell me about your morning.请写信告诉我你的早晨。释:1)tell sb. about sth.告诉某人有关某事的情况。例如:My father often tells me about China.我爸爸经常告诉我有关中国的情况。2)write sb. a letter=write a letter to sb.给某人写信。例如:She often writes me a letter=She often writes a letter to me.她经常给我写信。一般现在时注:一般现在时的第三人称单数动词的变化规则:(1).一般在动词词尾加“s”。如:like→likes,play→plays。(2).以ch,sh,s,x,o结尾的动词,在词尾加es,如:do→does,teach→teaches,go→goes(3).以“辅音字母+y”结尾的词,变y为i,再加es。如:fly→flies, apply→applies study→studies基础巩固Ⅰ.选择填空。(30分)(&& ) 1. DWhat's the time? D_____half past nine.&A. Its&& B. It's& C. This is& D. They're(&& )2. We go to _____ at six thirty in the morning. A. the school&&& B. a school&&& C. school&&&&&&& D. schools(&& )3. ―______ does your mother work?& ―In a school.&&&&& A. What& B. How& C. Where&& D. When(&& )4. ―What time is it?&&&&&& ―It's ____eight o'clock. &A. at&& B. on& C. in&& D. around& (&& )5. My English teacher is usually very busy(繁忙)______.&&&&& A. all night&&& B. night&& C. all the night&& D. good night(&& )6. Do you want to listen to the _____ story?A. funnily& B. funny C. funy&& D. funer(&&& )7. What time does Jane ______ after school?A. do her homework& B. does her homework C. do her homeworks& D. does her homeworks(&& )8. He often takes ______ to the Santon Hotel.&&&& A. number bus 17&& B. the number 17 bus&& C. 17 number bus&& D. number 17 bus(&& ) 9. I ______ at ten o'clock in the evening.&&&& A. have breakfast&&&& B. get up&&&& C. go to bed&&&&&&&&&& D. watch morning TV (&& ) 10.He eats ______ dinner at 7:30 in the evening.&& A. a&&&&& B. an&&& C. the&&& D. /(&& )11. Please write and tell me ______ your morning.&& A. for&&& B. to&&& C. about& D. of(&& )12. ______ Lucy and Lily go home at seven?&& A. Do&&& B. Does& C. Is&&&& D. Are(&& )13. It's ten o'clock. I must go ____.& A. to home&& B. home&& C. my home&& D. his home(&& )14. I want to____ No. 5 bus to Tian'an Men Square.A. get&& B. come&& C. go&& D. take(&& )15. ---Will you go there by_____train?&&& ----No,, I’ll take ______ taxi.&&&& A. /;a&&&&&& B.the&&& C./;/&&&&&& D.a(&& ) 16. We only have _______ shower.& A. some&&& B. an&& C. the&&&& D. one(&& )17. My sister ____ home at 5:00 every day.& A. gets& B.& gets to&& C. get&& D. get to(&& )18. We can watch Beijing Opera _____ TV.& A. in&&&& B. at&&& C. on&&& D. from(&& )19. Let’s ________.&&& A. take a shower&&&&& B. have a shower& C. take the shower&&&& D. A and B(&& )20. My brother ___ the morning TV every day.& A. watches B. watch C. watchs& D. see(&& )21. Do you know___________________?&&&& A. what is his job&& B. what does his job& C. what his job does&&& D. what his job is& (&& )22. He likes ______ the radio(收音机)。&&& A. listens&&&&&&&&& B. to listen to&&&&&& C. listens to&&&&&&& D. to listen(&& )23. Rick often does ____ homework at 6:00.& A. her&& B. his&&& C. my&&& D. your&&&&&& (&& )24. --- ______ do people have dinner?--- At home.&&& A. What&&&&&&&&&& B. When&& C. Where&&&&&&&&& D. B and C(&& )25. Jie Min usually gets up _______.&& A. at six thirty&&&&& B. at thirty six&& C. on six thirty&&&& D. on thirty six(&& )26. In our school , school _____ at 7:30.&& A. is&&&&&&&& B. start&&&&& C. starts&&&&&&& D. does(&& )27. ----When does your mother go shopping?----Usually _____ Sunday morning.&& A. on&&&&&& B. in&&&&&&&&& C.& at&&&&&&&& D. after (&& )28. ---_____________? ---Sorry, I can’t.&A. Can you play the drums B. Do you draw& C. Are you here D. Can your brother dance(&& )29. ---Do you have a watch?&&& --- ________.&& A. Yes, he does&&&&& B. No, I’m not&&&&& C. No, I don’t&&&&&& D. I don’t know(&& )30. They have no classes ________ Saturday and Sunday.&& A. in&&&&&&&&&& B. on&&&&&&&&&&&& C. at&&&&&&&&&&& D:fromII、阅读理解 (10分)This is Wang Ping’s Day. He’s a young worker. His job is carrying coal (运煤). He thinks that’s great.Wang Ping’s Day5:10 a. m.&Don’t work5:20 a. m.&Go home by car5:30 a. m.&Take a shower5:40 a. m.&Eat breakfast.6:00 a. m.&Go to bed.5:00 p.m.&Get up.5:10 p.m.&Buy vegetables or other things for breakfast6:00 p.m.&Have a big dinner.6:30~7:30p.m.&Watch news(新闻) on TV.7:40 p.m.&Leave home and go to work(& )1. When does Wang Ping have breakfast?&& A. At 5:20 in the morning.&&&&& B. At 5:10 in the afternoon.&& C. At 5:40 in the morning.&&&&& D. At 6:00 in the afternoon.(& )2. Where does he have his breakfast?&A. At home.& B. In the coal mine(煤矿).C. In the restaurant(餐馆).D. In the factory (工厂).(& )3. Wang Ping watches news ______.&& A. over the radio(收音机)&&&&& B. on TV in the morning&& C. every day&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. every morning(& )4. Wang Ping goes home _______.at 7:40 every evening&&&&&&& B. at 5:20 every eveningat 7:30 every morning&&&&&& D. at 5:20 every morning(& )5. --- How old is Wang Ping? --- _______.&& A. About 50&&&& B. About fifteen& C. 25&&&&&&& D. We don’t knowIII、句式转换(20分)1. He has one shower. (提问) How ________ __________ _________ he have?2. Jack eats breakfast at home. (改为一般疑问句)______ Jack ______ breakfast at home? 3. Scott works very long hours every day. (改为否定句)Scott ______ ______ very long hours every day. 4. He can do Chinese Kung Fu. (一般疑问句)&&& _______ he _______ Chinese Kung Fu?5. Tim usually goes to bed at 10:00. (提问) _______& _______ Tim usually _______ to bed?6. I do homework at seven. (否定句)&& I _______& ________ homework at seven.7. He often has lunch at school. (划线提问) _______& ________ he often ________ lunch?8. They get home at 7:30 pm. ( 同义句 ) They get home& at 7:30 ____& ____& _________.IV. 根据句意写单词, 首字母已给出。(10分)1. What t______ do you usually get up?&&&&&&&&& 2. T______ for your letter.3. School s______ at nine o'clock.&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. My mother gets up at a_______ 7 o'clock.5. My dad usually takes a s______ in the morning.& 6. Best w_______ to you.7. I u_______ get up at 6:00。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8. He eats b__________ at seven.&&&&&&&&&&& 9. And she goes to bed at ten e&&&&&&&& night.&&& 10.He wants to see me s____________. V.用所给动词的正确形式填空。(10分)1.Let’s ______ (clean) the classroom.&&& 2.He ______ (not go) to bed at 8:30.3.She ______ (do) her homework at 7:00 in the evening.4.Scott ________ (work) very long hours.&& 5.What time _______ you usually _____ (get) up?6.His sister loves ________(play) the piano very much.& 7.My father ________ (watch) TV in the evening.8. Can Gina __________(swim), do you know?9. Do you want ______________(know) about my school?10. We have four __________(class) in the morning.Ⅵ.完成句子。(10分)1.你的父亲七点钟去上班吗?______ your father ______ ______ ______ at seven? 2.你通常几点去睡觉?______ ______ do you usually ________ ________ ________? 3.请仔细地听老师讲课。Please ______ ______ the teacher carefully(仔细地).4.我的弟弟在下午做家庭作业。My brother ______ ______ ______ in the afternoon. 5.你是什么时候到达合肥的?When do you ________ ______ Hefei? 6.请写信告诉我关于你们学校的事情。Please________ and _______ me_______ your school.VII. (10)。根据下列表格提示,以Alicia’s Saturday为题写一篇60词左右的英语短文。提示:& from…to…& 从…到…时间& &活动内容7:00&起床7:30&吃早饭8:00--11:00& &做家庭作业12:00&吃午饭14:00--17:00&& &与朋友一起踢足球18:00&吃晚饭19:00--21:00&& &在家看电视21:30&去睡觉&_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&& Unit& 3& How do you get to school? 词汇辨析.:& &&&&& 1. take/spend/pay/cost spend,cost,take和pay都可以表示“花费”,但用法却不尽相同。 spend的主语必须是人, 常用于以下结构:(1) spend time /money on sth. 在……上花费时间(金钱)。例:I spent two hours on this maths problem. 这道数学题花了我两个小时。(2) spend time / money (in) doing sth. 花费时间(金钱)做某事。例:They spent two years (in) building this bridge. 造这座桥花了他们两年时间。cost的主语是物或某种活动, 还可以表示“值”, 常见用法如下:(1)sth. costs (sb.) +金钱, 某物花了(某人)多少钱。例:A new computer costs a lot of money. 买一台新电脑要花一大笔钱。(2) (doing) sth. costs (sb.) +时间,某物(做某事)花了(某人)多少时间。例:Remembering these new words cost him a lot of time. 他花了大量时间才记住了这些单词。 注意:cost的过去式及过去分词都是cost,并且不能用于被动句。 take后面常跟双宾语, 常见用法有以下几种:(1) It takes sb. +时间+to do sth. 做某事花了某人多少时间。例:It took them three years to build this road. 他们用了三年时间修完了这条路。(2)doing sth. takes sb. +时间,做某事花了某人多少时间。例:Repairing this car took him the whole afternoon. 他花了一下午修车。 pay的基本用法是:(1) pay (sb.) money for sth. 付钱(给某人)买……。例:I have to pay them 20 pounds for this room each month. 我每个月要付20英磅的房租。(2)pay for sth. 付……的钱。例:I have to pay for the book lost. 我不得不赔丢失的书款。(3)pay for sb. 替某人付钱。例:Don't worry! I'll pay for you. 别担心, 我会给你付钱的。(4)pay sb. 付钱给某人。 例: They pay us every month.他们每月给我们报酬。(5)pay money back 还钱。例:May I borrow 12 yuan from you? I'll pay it back next week. 你能借给我12块钱吗?下周还你。即学即练:&&&&&& 1) He often&&&&&&&&&&& much time playing computer games.&&&&&& 2) It usually&&&&&&&&&&& her two hours to do her homework.&&&&&& 3) How much did the new cell phone&&&&&&&&& you?&&&&&& 4) Allan&&&&&&&&&& 380 yuan for the e-dictionary.
2. get to/ arrive in/arrive at/ reachreach后不用加介词如 I& reach school.get要加介词,但接副词时不用如THERE HOME HEREget to直接加地方arrive in/at也直接加地方,但IN 是大地方,AT是小地方reach,get,get to,arrive in/at都是及物动词,但arrive 不加介词时是不及物动词,可以不加宾语.如:I arrive 我到达了。不能说I reach,/get/,get to,它们后面要加宾语。即学即练:1)―When can you&&&&&&&&&&& school?& --I get to school at seven.2) They&&&&&&&&&&&& Beijing yesterday.3) They&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the bus stop.4) We&&&&&&&&&& home at six.
3. other/others/the others/the other/another1.other可作形容词或代词,做形容词时,意思是“别的,其他”,泛指“其他的(人或物)”。如: Do you have any other question(s)? 你还有其他问题吗? Ask some other people. 问问别人吧! Put it in your other hand. 把它放在你另一只手里。&2.the other指两个人或物中的一个时,只能用the other,不能用another,此时的other作代词。如: He has two daughters. One is a nurse, the other is a worker. 他有两个女儿,一个是护士,另一个是工人。 the other后可加单数名词,也可加复数名词,此时的other作形容词。如: On the other side of the street,there is a tall tree. 在街道的另一边,有一棵大树。 Mary is much taller than the other girls. 玛丽比其他的女孩高得多。&He lives on the other side of the river. 他住在河的对岸。&3.others是other的复数形式,泛指“另外几个”,“其余的”。在句中可作主语、宾语。如: Some of us like singing and dancing, others go in for sports. 我们一些人喜欢唱歌和跳舞,其余的从事体育活动。 Give me some others, please. 请给我别的东西吧! There are no others. 没有别的了。&4.the others意思是“其他东西,其余的人”。特指某一范围内的“其他的(人或物)”。是the other的复数形式。如: Two boys will go to the zoo, and the others will stay at home. 两个男孩将去动物园,其余的留在家里。.the others=.the other+可数名词复数5.another=an other,既可作形容词,也可作代词,只能用于三个或更多的人或物,泛指同类事物中的三者或三者以上的“另一个”,只能代替或修饰单数可数名词。如: I don’t like this one. Please show me another. 我不喜欢这一个,请给我看看另一个。 I have three daughters. One is a nurse, another is a teacher and another is a worker. 我有三个女儿。一个是护士,另一个是教师,还有一个是工人即学即练:1) Lin Feng always help&&&&&&&&&& people.2) The old man has two sons. One is a soldier,&&&&&&&&&&&&&& is an engineer.3) Many people are in the park. Some are taking a walk,&&&&&&&&&& are flying kites.4)Would you like&&&&&&&&&&& cup of coffee?4. a number of /the number ofa number of 是指“大量的”,后面的动词是复数形式e.g. A number of our classmates love English.the number of 是指“......的数量”,后面的动词是单数形式e.g. The number of our classmates is 45.即学即练:& 1) A number of students&&&&&&&&& reading in the classroom.& 2) The number of students in our class&&&&&&&&&&&& 56.基& 础& 巩& 固一. 单项选择.(& )1. --&&&&&& did you come here?&& --&&&& boat.&A. How, By&B. How long, By&C. How, Take (& )2. Health&&&&&&& your healthy lifestyle.&A. depends&B. decides&C. depends&on(& )3. In North America, most students go to school&&&&&&&&& the school bus.&A. by&B. take&C. on&(& )4. My parents are&&&&&&&& my home in three days.& A. reaching to&&&&&&&&&&&& B. arriving in&&&&&&&& &C. getting to&&& (& )5. CHow&&&&&&& does it take? CIt takes about 10 minutes’&&&&&&&&& .&A. long, walk&B. long, to walk&C. far, walking&(& )6. The passage is very hard because there are&&&&&& many new words in it.A. very&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. so&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. such(& )7. She often&&&&&&&& a bike to the school.&& &A. takes&& &B. drives&& &C. rides(& )8. The weather in Beijing is&&&&&&&&&& that in Changsha.&A. far from&B. same as&&&&&&&&& C. different from(& )9. The old woman is&&&&&&&&&&& her lost son.A. worried about&&&&&&&&&& &B. worry&&&&&&&&&&& &C. worried&&&(& )10.&&&&&&&& do you&&&&&&&&&& the transportation in your town?&A. What, think&B. How, think of&C. What, think of(& )11. --Can you tell me&&&&&&& it is from here to downtown?&&&&& --Yes, it’s fifteen minutes by bus.&A. how much&B. how long&C. how far&(& )12. Susan’s parents have bought a large house with a swimming pool. It&&&&&&& be very expensive.& &A. must&B. can&C. can’t(& )13. I know it’ll&&&&&&& me much time to practice it, but I’m sure I can learn a lot from it. &A. spend&B. take&C. pay(& )14.--The sandwich is delicious.& --Would you like&&&&&&&& one?A. other&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. others&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. another(& )15. He&&&&&&&& to clean the classroom.&A. needn’t&B. don’t need&C. doesn’t need(& )16.&&&&&&&& books are missing in the library. We must ask the police for help.A. Much&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. A number of&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. The number of二.一般现在时语法专练。1. Mike&&&&&&&&&& (stay) at home on Sundays.2. My sister&&&&&&&&& (not like) eggs at all.3. Li Lei often&&&&&&&&&& (carry) water for the old woman.4.&&&&&&& you&&&&&&& (get) to school at 7:30 every day?5. We&&&&&&&&&& (begin) class at seven thirty in the morning.6. My brother&&&&&&&&&& (watch) TV every evening.7. CWhen&&&&&&&& they&&&& (clean) the house?&& --They usually&&&&& (clean) in the afternoon.8. Light&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& faster than sound(travel).&&&& 能& 力& 拓& 展一.阅读训练。一) 完形填空(课堂限时训练)。&In Great Britain, there are many rules(遵守) to make the roads safe, but sometimes people do not obey the rules. They are careless. If everyone obey the rules, the roads will be much safer. What shall we do then?Remember this rule: In Britain, traffic keeps to the&& 1& . Cars, buses and bikes must keep to the left side of the roads. In most other countries traffic keeps to the right.Before you cross the road,&& 2& and look right then look left, and look&& 3& again. If you are&& 4& that the road is&& 5& , it is time to cross the road.&& 6& you see children or&& 7& people, please&& 8& . Let them first. It is polite to&& 9& them.We must teach little children how to cross the road safely. We must always give them a good example. Little children must not&& 10& on the road.(& )1. A. left&B. right&C. middle(& )2. A. wait&B. stop&C. think(& )3. A. left&B. front&C. right(& )4. A. pleased&B. sure&C. lucky(& )5. A. clean&B. empty&C. dirty(& )6. A. After&B. Before&C. If(& )7. A. old&B. young&C. short(& )8. A. watch&B. shout&C. wait(& )9. A. show&B. help&C. cross(& )10. A. skip&B. walk&C. play二)阅读理解(课堂限时训练)。AWhen I was in seventh grade, I was a volunteer(志愿者) at the hospital in my town. I helped Mr. Gillespie there. He had no visitors. I spent many days there holding(抓住) his hands and talking to him, helping with many different things. He was in a coma(昏迷).Once, I left for a week. I went on a vacation with my parents. When I came back, Mr. Gillespie was gone. I didn’t ask any nurse where he was. I was afraid they might tell me he died.Several years later, I met Mr. Gillespie in a bookstore one day. I said hello to him and told him how I knew him. His eyes were filled with tears, and he gave me a warm hug(拥抱).He told me that he could hear me talking to him. He could feel me holding his hands the whole time. He thought I was an angel, not a person. Mr. Gillespie said that my voice and my hands kept him alive.I didn’t see him again, but I was always happy to think of him. I knew that I made a difference between his life and his death. More importantly, he made a difference in my life. He made me an angel! True or False:(& )1. “I” helped Mr. Gillespie because we are friends.(& )2. Mr. Gillespie died when “I” came back from the vacation.(& )3. “I” met Mr. Gillespie a few years later.(& )4. We can see that it is possible to make a difference to other person’s life by doing small things.(& )5. “I” became an angel after I helped Mr. Gillespie.
B&Bus 1&Bus 2&Bus 3&Bus 4&Bus 5Library&6:00&6:05&6:35&6:45&7:00Video arcade&6:15&6:20&6:50&7:00&7:15Park&6:40&6:45&7:10&7:20&7:30Factory&7:00&7:20&7:30&7:40&8:00School&7:15&7:35&7:50&8:00&8:15Hospital&7:35&8:00&8:15&8:22&8:40Supermarket&8:00&8:20&8:35&8:47&8:55Computer city&8:15&8:30&8:55&9:00&9:15&&& 1. If you want to get to school at eight, which bus will you take?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. Which bus can take you to the hospital before eight?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3. If you live near the bus stop, and you take Bus 3, when will you arrive at the computer city?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. Amy lives near the library. How long does it take her to go to school by Bus 2?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5. What time must you get on the bus if you live near the video arcade and want to buy a computer at nine o’clock?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Unit 4& Don’t eat in class2.arrive late for = be late for&& 做某事迟到& Don’t arrive late for school.上课不要迟到。else / other 别的,其他的else修饰疑问词或不定代词,位于其后。Other修饰名词,位于其前。& What else do you have to do? 你们还必须做什么事?& I have something else to tell you.我还有别的事情要告诉你。& Where are the other boys? 其他的男孩在哪儿?have to / musthave to“必须,不得不”,表示客观需要,即受客观条件限制不得不或必须去做某事。must表示说话人的主观看法。must只用于现在时,在表示过去、将来和完成时,用have to 的相应形式来代替must.My mother is ill, I have to look after my sister at home.我妈妈病了,我必须在家照看我妹妹。You must be careful. 你一定要小心。practice doing sth 练习做某事too much / too many / much tootoo much“太多”,修饰不可数名词。&& too much water太多水too many“太多”,修饰可数名词复数。 too many children太多孩子much too“太”,修饰形容词或副词。&& much too small太小6.after school放学后&& after class 下课后7.on school nights 在上学期间的晚上8.No talking! 禁止谈话!& No+名词或动名词,表示禁止、不要做某事。& No smoking! 禁止吸烟!& No parking!禁止停车!& No swimming! 禁止游泳!& No photos! 禁止拍照& No noise!禁止喧哗!9.I have to be in bed by ten o’clock.我必须在10点之前上床睡觉。&1)in bed “睡觉,卧床”in hospital在住院&&&& in the hospital在医院里at table 在吃饭&&&&& at the table在桌子边&2)by + 时间:在……之前& by Monday 在星期一之前by + 交通工具:乘某种交通工具by the way顺便问(说)一下基础巩固I. 根据所给单词,填入一个正确的单词形式。1. Yao Ming practices ______(play) basketball every day.2. ______(not) talk.. It’ s time for class.3. My sister ____(have) to look after my mother at home today.4. I have to go to the supermarket ______(late).5.We often go to the ______(child) palace after school.II.单项选择1. There is _____milk on the floor.A . too many& B. too much& C. much too& D. many too2. There are ____rules in my family.A. too many&& B. too much& C. much too& D. many too3. Please help me _____ French.A. speaking&& B. to speaking& C. with peak& D. speak4. He often _____English with the foreign teachers.A. practice speak&& B. practices speak&& C. practice speaking&& D. practices speaking5. Don’t _____bed _____9 o’clock.A. go, at&&&&&& B. in, by&&&&& C. be in, by&&& D. go in, at 5、___ she ___ clean the classroom today?A. Does, has to&& B. Does,& have to&& C. Does, has&& D. Does, have6、Don’t _____TV too much after school.A. watch&&&& B. watching&& C. to watch&&& D. to watching7、It’s very warm outside. You ____ wear the coat.A. must&& B. don’t have to& C. have to& D. mustn’t8、The girl ___ red dress is my friend’s daughter.A. with&& B. wear&& C. put on&& D. in9、My mom ____carefully, but she ___ nothing.A. listened, listened&&& B. heard, heard&&& C. listened, heard&&&&& D. heard, listened10、Does your father always wear ___?A. uniform&&&&& B. an uniform&&&& C. a uniform&& D. two uniform11、--May I take the magazine out of the reading room ?--No, you can’t.. You&&&&&&&& read it here .It’s the rule.A. must&&&&&&&& B. would&&&&& C. may&&&&& D. might 12、_____ in the school library. A. No talk&&&&&& B. Not talking&& C. No talking&& D. Not talk 13、He arrives _____ here _____ a cold night.A.& /;at&&&&&&&& B. at&&&&&&& C. /;on&&&& D.on14、Where _____ did you go last year?A. other&&&&&&& B. else&&&& C. place&& D. others 15、We don’t know Jack _____ Bruce.A. and&&&&&&& B. or&&&&&& C. about&& D. of16、Can she _____ clean the classroom today?A. has to&&&&& B. have to&& C. has&&&& D. haveIII. 句型转换 A) 根据题后要求完成句子。1. Run in the hallways.(否定句)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& in the hallways.2.I have to get up at six.(一般疑问句)&&&&&&& you&&&&&&&& to get up at six?3.I can eat in the dining hall.(提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& you eat ?4. We have to clean the room.(提问)&&&&&&& do you have to&&&&&&&& ?5. late, can, arrive, for, we, not, school (连成一句)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .B) 同义句6. Get up early.Don’t&&&&&&&& too&&&&&&&& .7. What other place do you have to go to ?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& do you have to go ?8. Peter must go to bed by ten.Peter&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& go to bed by ten.9. I washed clothes yesterday.I&&&&&&&& some&&&&&&&& yesterday.IV完成句子1) 我们不能在教室里练习吉他。&& We can’t _____& ________ the guitar in the classroom.2) 你必须在11点上床睡觉吗?&& Do you have to ____& _____&& ____& _____ 11:00?3) 我从来没有任何乐趣。&& I ______ have ______ fun.4) 你认为那条规定怎么样?&& _____ do you _____& ___ that rules?5) 图书室里不许大声。&& No ______& _______ in the library.中考链接1 --Do I have to come back tomorrow?(2007武汉市中考题)--Yes, you ____.A. can&&&& B. may&&&& C. must&&&& D. should2 --Must I finish the work today, Mom?--N o, you __. You can finish it tomorrow.A. mustn’t&& B. can’t&& C. shouldn’t&& D. needn’t3.Don’t& forget& to __“Thank& you”& when& someone& has& helped& you. A. speak&& B. tell& C. say&&& D. talk4. Keep quiet, kids. Dad ____in the next room.(2007绍兴市中考题)A. slept&& B. sleeps&& C. is sleeping&& D. had sleptUnit5 Why do you like pandas? 1.why 和 because 引导的句子。 2. 利用所学句型和单词短语编对话。【知识点拨】[解析1] But I like tigers a lot._________________________________________.&& “a lot ”是固定搭配,意为“______ \________”,在句中做副词,相当于very much. 短语 “like......a lot ”意为______________(=like......very much.)例句:玛丽非常喜欢汉堡包。Mary& _______ hamburgers ______ _______/(______ _______)[解析2]. I like dogs because they’re friendly and smart._______________________.1、“friendly” 是一个形容词,它是由名词“_______”加上“ly”构成的,意为_________.&常用短语be friendly to sb ,意为& _____________; &&&&&&&& be friendly with sb意为______________.【知识点点拨】1. save 是一个动词,意为_______、_______,&例句:我们必须救它们。We must ______ ________.&另外,做动词时还有“贮存,储蓄、节省、保存等意思。节约水__________&&&&&&&&&& 贮存食物___________2. “one of.......”意为.......之一.....,后接可数名词复数名词形式。one of.......结构做主语时,谓语动词用单数形式。例句:我的一个同学来自云南。______ _____my classmates _____ from Yunnan.3. symbol是一个名词,意为_________.常用短语a/the symbol of......表示_______________. 例句:白鸽是和平的象征。The dove is ____ _____ ______ the peace(和平)。4. danger 是一个名词,意为“_________-”,常用短语 be in danger意为_____________.&& danger前可用great修饰,表示“巨大的”.be in great danger 意为_________________例句:那个男孩会面临巨大的危险。The boy can ____ _____ ______ _________.5. with. 是一个介词 prep.意为“.与...一起,偕同,和...”例句:她和她姐妹一起看电视。She ________& ______ with her sister. With做介词还有“带有...;有...的”之意,其后面接一个名词构成介词短语修饰前面的名词。例句:那个长头发的女孩是我同学。The girl ____& ____& ____ is my classmate翻译:有水和食物的地方& _______ _______ ________ ________6. forget (v.)意为__________/_____________常用短语:forget to do sth _________________ (言下之意,事情还没做);forget doing sth ______________(事情已做,但是忘了。)连词成句:1). lions, the, let, first, see, us__________________________________________________________.2). pandas, why, want, see, to, do, the, you________________________________________________________?3). they, are, ugly, because________________________________________________________.4). South Africa, lions, from, are, those_________________________________________________________.完成下列句子:(1) The child likes dolphins (改一般疑问句)&& ___________the child_ _________ dolphins?(2) we like penguins because they’re cute (划线提问)&&& ______&& _______ you like penguins?(3) Pandas are from China.& (同上)_________are pandas _________?(4) Koalas like to eat meat (改否定句)&Koalas________& ________to eat meat ( 6) Giraffe are from Africa(改为同义句)&Giraffe& ________& ________ from Africa。( 7) The story is very interesting.(一般疑问句)& __________the story interesting?课后巩固一、根据汉语完成句子(1) 我有点冷。I am _____ ______ cold.(2). 这只老虎3岁了。The tiger is 3 ________ ________ .(3). 他喜欢吃什么水果?________& fruit _______he like ?(4) 企鹅来自南极。_______ ________ from the South Pole .(南极)(5)他想玩电脑游戏.He& ______ ________play computer games.(6).欢迎来到我们学校_______& _________ to our school.(7).狮子惹人喜爱。The lions ____________ ________________.(8).咱们先读第三单元吧________read Unit 3_______________.(9).但我很喜欢熊猫.But I& ________pandas _______ _______?二. 单项选择1. _________ these tigers _______ from?& A. Where, are&&&& B. Where, come&&& C. Where are,& /2. I like koalas because they are _________ friendly.& A. a kind of&&&&&& B. kind of&&&&&&& C. kinds of&&&& 3. --_______ he ________ breakfast at home?&&& -- Yes.& A. Dose, have&&&&&& B. Does,& have&&&&& C. Does, has4. Does this lion ____ from Africa or America? & A. be&&&&&&&&&&& B. is&&&&&&&&&& C. come&&&&&&&& D. go 5. ----What _____ do you like ? & ---- I like penguins. & A. sports&&&&&&&& B. subjects&&&&&& C. music&&&&&&& D.Unit 6& I’m watching TV动词-ing形式的构成:& ①一般在动词原形末尾加-ing.&&&& go―going& ask―asking& look―looking& ②以不发音字母e结尾的动词,先去掉e,再加-ing.&&&& write―writing& make―making& take―taking& ③以重读闭音节结尾的动词,如果末尾只有一个辅音字母,应先双写这个字母,再加-ing。&&& get―getting& sit―sitting& put―putting& run―running& begin―beginning& ④以ie结尾的重读开音节动词改ie为y,再加-ing。&&& die―dying& lie―lying& tie--tying4. wait for….等候……5. talk to…“和/对……说话”(主要指一方说,另一方听)talk with…“和……交谈”(指双方交谈)& talk about…“谈论……”6. family“家庭,家人”,是个集合名词。指整体概念即“家庭”时为单数名词,指组成家庭的成员即“家人“时,为复数名词。& 1) 他的家庭是个幸福的家庭。His family is a happy family.& 2) 他家人在看电视。 His family are watching TV. 单项选择。(30分)(&& )1. What is Kate doing?&&& __________A. She is in the room.&&&& B. Yes, she is&& C. She is reading&&&&&& D. She is run(&& )2.Look! What is Tom doing?& He’s _______ TV.A.seeing&&&&& B.looking&&&&& C.looking at&&&&&& D.watching(&& )3.______ are they playing football?& A.What&&&& B.Who&&& C.Which&&&&& D.Where (&& ) 4. A: Is he writing or reading?& B: ________.&&&&& A. Yes, he is&B. No, he isn’t& C. He’s reading& D. Yes, he is writing.&(&& )5. The& men ________ to the radio.&&&&& A. are listening&&B. listening&C. is listening&& D. are listenning&(&& 6. Thanks for_______me. A. helps&B. is helping&C. helping&& D. help&(&& )7. We are doing ______. A. our homework&& B. our homeworks& C. her homework D. his homework (&& )8. Here ______ a photo of my family.& You can see me in it. A. are B. is C. am D. be (&& )9.______ the first photo, I ______ at the mall. A. On; shop B. On; shopping&& C. In; am shoping D. In; am shopping (&& )10. Do you want ______ to the movies with us this evening? A. go&& B. to go&&& C. goes&&& D. going (& )11. Look,Nancy _______ a letter to her parents.A. writing&&&B. is writing&&&C. is writeing&&&&&& D. writes(& )12. Listen! Who_________?&&& ---Emma is.A. singing&&&&&&& B. is singing&&&&&&& C. sing&&&&&&&&&& D. are singing(& )13. ―Where is Mike?&&&&& ―He’s _______ the pool.A. swim at&&&B. swimming at&&C. swiming at&&&&&& D. swims(& )14.It’s six o’clock. The Green family _______ dinner.A. is eating&&&B. are eatting&&&C. are eating&&&&&&& D. eats&(& )15. Jimmy likes _______ soccer. Look! He is _________ soccer.& A. playing&&& B. play&&&& C. plays&&&& D. plays(& )16. That sounds very _______.A. nice    B. good    C. well  &D. both A and B(& )17.This is a photo _______ my family.A. of&&B. on&C. in&&D. ’s(& )18. Who _______my parents talking _______?A. /&&&&B. /&&&&C. to&&&&D. at(& )19. Kate has many _______,and she likes _______ very much.A. them&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. them&&&&&& C. it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. it(& )20. Thank you for _________ me a& letter. &&& A. write&&&&&&&& B. to write&&&&&&&&&& C. is writing&&&&&& D. writing(&&& )2 1. Please be quiet, my grandfather___________&&&&&&&&&&& . A sleep& B sleeps& C is sleeping& D are sleeping(&&& ) 22. In__________&& photo, a boy is playing soccer. &&&&& A two&& B second& C the two&& D the second(&&& )2 3. Look! Mary and her brother ___________&&& there. A are talking over& B is talking over& C are talking to& D are talking about(&& ) 24. I_________ my room every day. But now I __________.&&&&&&& . A clean, am reading& B am cleaning, reading& C cleaning, read& D clean, read(&&& ) 25. In the picture you can see a boy swimming. His father ___________ him. &&&& A sees& B is looking& C is look at& D is watching(&&& ) 26. It’s 7o’clock. Tom___________&& dinner at home.&&&& A is having& B have&& C has& D having (&&& ) 27. We __ any Chinese classes on Thursdays. And we __an English class now. A aren’t having, are having&&&&&& B don’t have , have& C don’t have, are having&&&&&&&& D aren’t having, don’t have(&&& ) 28. ----Let’s go to the park, Lily.&&& -----&&&&&&&& . Shall we go now?&&&& A Sorry, I can’t& B Sure& C It’s boring& D Thanks(&&& ) 29. -----Ling Ming, are you listening or writing?&&& -----&&&&&&&&&& . A Yes, I am& B I’m listening& C No, I am not writing& D I’m listening and writing(&&& ) 30. -----What are you doing?& ----- _________. It is too dirty. &&&& A I’m doing my homework&&&&&&&& B I’m playing computer games& C I’m cleaning the room&&&&&&&&&& D I’m writing二、完型填空。(10分)It s a fine Sunday morning. There ______(1) many children in the park. They are ______(2) happily. Some are playing ______(3) under a big tree. Some girls are singing and ______(4). Some boys ______(5) running up the hill. Li Lei's ______(6) by the lake. He's reading a story. ______(7) is Wang Lin? He's standing over there. ______(8)is he doing? He's looking ______(9) a nice butterfly(蝴蝶). He ______(10) to catch it. (&& )1. A. is& &&&&B. are &&&&& & C. am (&& )2. A. playing& &&&B. sing&&&& C. dance (&& )3. A. the tennis &&&&& B. the football && C. games (&& )4. A. danceing &&&&& B. to dance &&& C. dancing (&& )5. A. are &&&& B. is &&&&C. am (&& )6. A. sitting &&&B. sit &&&&C. siting (&& )7. A. What &&&B. Who &&&&C. Where (&& )8. A. Where &&&B. What &&&C. Who (&& )9. A. down &&&B. after &&&&C. for (&& )10. A. want &&&B. is wanting &&C. wants 三、阅读理解。(10分)It is six forty in the morning. The children are coming into the classroom. A girl is opening the windows. Some are laughing and talking. Some are listening to them. Some are reading books. Some are doing their homework.Miss Lin is standing behind the teacher’s desk. She is writing on the blackboard. Sue and Anna are wearing their new dresses today. Ann is cleaning her desk. Mike is helping her. They all look happy.& What are Bill and Bob doing? Oh, dear! They are still playing basketball.(& )1. The children are _________.A. in the school& B .at home&& C. in a boat&& D. on the hill.(& )2. What are the children NOT doing?A. Doing their homework&&&&& B. Writing on the blackboardC. Laughing or talking&&&&&&&&& D. Reading books.(& )3. The teacher is _______.A. Miss Gao&& B. Miss Lin&&& C. Sue&&& D. Four(& )4. How many students are not in the classroom?______A. One&&& B. Two&&& C. Three&& D.. Four(& )5.Which is Not right? _______A. Ann is cleaning the blackboard.B. Mike is helping Ann clean her desk.C. Bill and Bob are still playing basketball.D.The students all look happy.四、根据句意和所给词的首字母完成单词。(10分)1. Look! My brother is swimming at the swimming p______. 2. We can borrow some books from the school l______. 3.Let’s go s________ at the mall.4.He is taking pictures with a c________.5This is my family p________.6Look! My mother is c________ the house.7.Nancy is t________ on the phone.8.Hurry up!(快点) They’re w_________ for us.9.Jack’s mother is w________ TV in the bedroom.10. Look! They are r_________.五.用所给的单词的适当形式填空。(10分)1. The __________(man) are playing cards under the tree in the park.2. Listen! Lisa&&&&&&&&&&&& (sing) in the next classroom.3. Look, Jack! Who ____________(clean) the blackboard?4. We want ___________(buy) some books.5. Can you ______________(look) after the child, Ann?6. It is seven o’clock . They _____________(eat) some cakes.7. ___________(do) he often get up early? Yes, he does. He __________(read) English now.8. Let’s ____________(have) some salad. Good idea . I like it very much.9Listen, some boys _______________(talk) in the room.六.句型转换。(10分)1. Ann is reading under the tree.(就划线部分提问)& __________ _______ Ann& ____________?2. They are cleaning the desks. (就划线部分提问) ________ _________ they __________?3. Tom often draws pictures in the evening. (用now改写句子) Tom ______ ______ pictures now. 4. Linda is writing a letter to her pen pal. (改为否定句) Linda______ ______a letter to her pen pal. 七.据课文翻译句子。(10分)1.我正在看电视。 I am _________ TV. 2.他们正在打电话。They’re _______ _________ the phone.3.Tom正在做家庭作业吗? 不,他在写信。 Is Tom ______ his& _____?&& No, he_____ _____a& _____.4.你想去看电影吗?Do you _______& ________ _______ to the movies?5.这个电视节目很无聊。This _____ _______ is ________.6.你妈妈正在等谁? ________ is your mother ______ _______?7.我爷爷在看报纸。My grandfather is __________& ___________&& __________.&八.(10分)& 假如现在是晚上七点半,请你根据Tom提供的信息,写一篇短文描述Tom一家人此刻的活动情况,六十词左右。Father &Read a bookMother&Clean the roomGrandfather&Wash the clothesTom&Do his homeworkNancy&Play with the cat _______________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& Unit 7& It’s raining&询问天气& 1)How’s the weather?&& It’s……&&&& 北京的天气怎么样?多云。&&&& How’s the weather in Beijing?& It’s cloudy. & 2) What’s the weather like?It’s……&&& What’s the weather like in Beijing?& It’s cloudy.3. cook&& 1)v. 做饭& 2)n. 厨师& cooker& n. 厨具4. How’s it going? 情况如何?& Not bad.不错。Great.太好了。Terrible.太糟了。 Pretty good.相当好 Just so so.马马虎虎8. on vacation 在度假;在假期中9. take a photo/take photos 拍照12. lie& v.平卧;躺& (想在分词lying)14. surprised&& adj. “感到惊讶的”&& 1) be surprised at + n./ pron./v-ing& 对……感到惊讶&&&& We’re surprised at the news. 听到这个消息,我们非常诧异。&& 2) be surprised to do sth.&&&& We’re surprised to hear the news. 听到这个消息,我们非常诧异。&& 3) be surprised + that从句&&&& I’m surprised that he didn’t pass the exam我对他没通过感到很惊讶。16. scarf 围巾(pl. scarfs或scarves)17. have a good time = enjoy oneself(oneself要随主语的变化而变化) = have fun&& They are having a good time. = They are enjoying themselves.= They are having fun. 他们正玩得高兴。18. everyone / every one&& 1) everyone“人人,每人”,仅指人,相当于everybody,一般不能与of连用,作主语为单数。&&&& Everyone is here.大家(人人)都来了。&& 2) every one“每一个(人或物)”,指人或物,常与of连用,谓语用单数。&&&&& Every one of the book is interesting. 每本书都很有趣。 一.(&& )1. --Where is Mr Smith?&&&&&& --He is in Beijing. You can call him_____ .&&&&&&& A. in&&&&&& B. at&& C, on&&& D. about(&& )2. --How' s it _________?& --Terrible.&&&&&&& A. go&&& B. to go&& C. goes& D. going(&& )3. Thank you for _____ me the good news.&&&&&&& A. tell&&&&& B. tells&& C. telling&& D. to tell(&& )4. --_________ is the weather like_______ London?&&& --It's very warm.&&&&&&& A. W about&&&&& B. W in&& C. H about&&&&&& D. H in(&& )5.______everyone ______ basketball in your class ? .&&&&&&& A. D plays&&&&& B. Do; play& C. Do; plays&&&& D. D play(&& )6. Here______ some interesting TV shows for you to watch.&&&& A. is&&& B. are&&&&& C. has&&&& D. have(&& ) 7. --Is your sister doing her homework now, Jack? --Yes,_____ _______&&&& A. she is&&&& B. she' s&&& C. she can&&&&&&&&& D. she does(&& ) 8. Does your brother enjoy _____?&&&& A. talking people&&& B. talking to people&C. to talk people&&&& D. talks to people(&& ) 9. If you are good with kids, please come and work____ us_____ a teacher.&&&& A. for&&&&&&&&&& B. to&&& C. as&&&&&&&&&& D. for(&& )10. Look! They_____ beach volleyball on the beach.&&&& A. playing&&&&&&&&& B. are playing&& C. plays&&&&&&&&&&& D. play(&& ) 11. Look at the __ It' s __ heavily now.&&&& A. rain&&&&&&&& B. raining&&&& C. raining&&&&& D. rain(&& ) 12. I can' t go to the park __ it' s snowing heavily.&&&& A. and& B. because C. but&&&& D. /(&& ) 13. --What does your sister do?&&&&&& --_________&&&& A. She' s a nurse&& B. She's watching TV&&&& C. She' s singing&& D. She does some shopping(&&& ) 14. --What are your parents doing? --__________&&&& A. They are doctors&&&&&&&&& B. They like walking&&&& C. TheY talk to each other&&&& D. They are taking photos(&& ) 15.--Let's go to see animals in the zoo this Sunday.&& -- ______, I like animals.&&&& A. I am sorry& B. No, thanks&& C. That sounds great D..You are welcome(&& ) 16. --How' s the ___ in Wuhan now?&&&& --It' s very hot.&&&&&&&& A. room& B. city&&& C. weather&& D. place&(&& )17. Many kids like Jay Chou because he looks very __&&&&&&&& A. cool B. terrible C. boring& D. bad&(&& )18. --_____ is it going in America? --Not bad. My English is much better now.&&&&&&&& A. How B. What& C. Why&& D. Where&(&& )19. --What are you doing in your room?&--I am ______& . The soap opera is toofun.&&&&&& A. playing computer game B. watching TV C. listening to music D. sleeping&(&& )20. --Happy New Year.&&&&&&& --__________.&&&&&&&& A. Thank you& B. Happy New Year&& C. Not bad&&&&&& D. It' s terrible&(&& )21. --Where are you these years?&&& --I am studying ______ Australia.A. at&&& B. in&&&& C. with&&& D. from(&&& )22. She likes to ______ sports clothes when she goes to work.&&&&&&& A. play& B. wear&&& C. buy&&& D. enjoy(&&& )23. It' s very hot in Guangzhou, but it' s still very ______ in Harbin now.&&&&&&& A. hot& B. humid-& C. cold&& D. warm(&&& )24. I never(从末) hear him sing, but I am ___ to find that he sings so well.&&&&&&& A. interesting&&&&&& B. surprised&& C. sorry&&&&&&&&&&& D. scary(&&&& )25. Look at so many old people _______ on the square.&&&&&&& A. play sports& B. playing sports&&& C. to play sports&&&& D. are playing二.完形填空Hello!& My name is Lin Li and I'm from Beijing. There are four 1& in my family and they are my father, my mother, my brother and& 2 . One interesting thing is that we have different dreams(不同的梦想).&&&& My father is a manager(经理) in a supermarket. He works hard and he is 3& to others. So people like him very much. But he wants to& 4& a supermarket of his own (自己的). Then he can make more& 5 _ and buy a car. &&& My mother is& 6& English& teacher. She teaches English very& 7 . Her students like her very much.&&&& My brother is a& 8& of Tsinghua University (清华大学). He wants to be a reporter because he thinks he can meet interesting people every day and go to many interesting& 9& . &&&& I am a 14-year-old boy. I want to be a policeman&& 10& I think it' s interesting. &&& I have a happy family. I love my family. (&&& ) . 1. A. people&&&& B. photos&&& C. animals&&&&&&&&& D. cameras(&&& ) 2. A.I&&&& B. me&&&&& C. us&&&&& D. we(&&& ) 3. A. bad&&&&&&&&&&&& B. friendly&& C. dangerous&&&&&&& D. boring(&&& ) 4. A. have B. buy&&&& C. join&&&& D. be(&&& ) 5. A. time&&&&&& B. exercise&&&&&&& C. money&&&&&&&&& D. friends(&&& ) 6. A. the&&& B.a&&&& C. an&&&&& D./(&&& ) 7. A. good&& B. well&& C. nice&&& D. fine(&&& ) 8. A. reporter&&&& B. worker&&&&& C. member&&&&&&&& D. student(&&& ) 9. A. places&&&&&&& B. parks&&&&& C. schools&&&&&&&&& D. rooms(&&& )10. A. because&&&&&&&& B. when&&&& C. after&&&&&&&&&&& D. before三.阅读理解A&&&& Today is Sunday. It is sunny. Kate and her friends go to the beach.&&&& There are lots of people here now. Some are playing volleyball. Others are swimming in the sea. Look at this group of people singing and taking a sunbath (日光浴) on the beach.&&&& After swimming for some time, Kate feels very tired. So she has a rest at the swimming club on the beach.&&&& Where are Kate's best friends? Susan is learning to swim in the water. Gina is helping her to learn swimming. Susan is clever. I think she can swim soon.根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。(&& )1.Kate and Susan are ________on Sunday.&&& A.on the beach&&& B.at home&&& C.in the school D.in the park(&& )2.There are some people on the beach.Some are_____.Others are______.&&& A.playing basketball;singing&& B.playing volleyball;swimming&&& C.staging;dancing&&&&&&&&&& D.taking photos;singing(&& )3.Kate has a rest because she feels _______.&&& A.happy B.cold& C.tired D.sad(&& )4.Which isn’t mentioned(被提到)in the article?&&& A.Some people are playing volleyball.B.Some people are taking photos.&&& C.Some people are swimming.&&&&& D.Some people are taking a sunbath.(& )5.The fourth paragraph(段落)tells us_______.&&& A.something about the swimming club&&&& B.what people are doing&&& C.an interesting story&&&&&&&&&& D.Gina is helping Susan to learn to swimB&&& My name is Jack.Here are four of my favorite photos.Let me tell you something about them. &&& In the first photo,I’m running.I like sports and I want to be a running star.I like spring and winter best.So I have two photos of them.Look at the second photo.I am flying kites(风筝)with my friends in the park. There are all kinds of kites there.We are very happy.In the third photo,I’m playing snow fight (打仗)with my friends.And some friends are making snowmen.We are playing happily.&&& In the last photo.I’m doing my homework. Who’s that girl?Oh.she iS my sister and she is helping me with my homework.My sister is good at her subjects.In the evening,we usually do our homework and watch TV.根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。(&&& )6.Jack wants to be _______.&&&&&& A.a reporter&&&& B.a snowman& C. a worker&&&&&&&& D. a running star(&&&& ) 7. The______ photo is about winter.A. first&&&&&& B. second&&&&& C. third&&&&&&&&&& D. last(&&& ) 8. In winter people can_________A. fly kites&&& B. play with snow&& C. swim&&&&& D. watch TV(&&&& ) 9. ______ help(s) him with his homework.A. Jack' s friends&&& B. Jack& C. Jack's sister&&&&& D. Jack's parents(&&& )10. Which of the following isn't right?A. Jack is good at his subjects.&& B. Jack likes sports.C. In spring, Jack .and his friends can .fly kites.D. In the evening, Jack and his sister do their homework and watch TV.CDear Alan,Thank you for your letter. You want to know the weather in England and my dream job. Now let me tell you.Well, in England it is not too hot or too cold all year round. This is because of the sea. It keeps the island(岛)warm in winter and

我要回帖

更多关于 韩版花样男子全集观看 的文章

随机推荐