Streamlabs Proeffect 这个信用卡账单地址是什么意思?

黑米糍的其它豆列
&&&&&&&&&&&&
&(1人收藏)信用卡、花呗、白条混着用?那你一定要避开这5个误区!
摘要:随之国内金融行业的日益发达,普通消费者能够申请到的消费金融产品也多了起来,特别是信用卡的普及以及支付宝花呗、京东白条等产品的出现,让大众日常消费又多了一种选择——可以提前透支消费,之后再还款。
随之国内金融行业的日益发达,普通消费者能够申请到的消费金融产品也多了起来,特别是信用卡的普及以及支付宝花呗、京东白条等产品的出现,让大众日常消费又多了一种选择——可以提前透支消费,之后再还款。很多人将几种大家常用的消费金融产品玩到很“6”,甚至几款产品相互混着用。虽然方便了消费,但这中间也有不少隐患。本篇,融360信用卡分析师就为大家总结5个误区,供大家参考。误区一:超前消费、过度透支有一种说法是,当你不把信用卡当成一种债务的时候,你已经掉进了信用卡的“陷阱”里。什么意思呢?无论信用卡也好,还是同质化产品支付宝花呗、京东白条等互联网金融产品,当你在使用的时候,其背后都意味债务,是你向银行或者阿里或者京东借用了一笔钱。当然,天下没有免费的午餐,借用的钱是需要到期偿还的。有的人在使用以上几种产品的时候,会有一种错觉,认为里面的钱就是自己的钱,可以随便花,因此很容易超前消费、过度消费,导致无力还款造成逾期。要知道,过度消费也会成为一种不良习惯。所以说,使用信用卡、花呗、白条的时候,第一个要规避的误区就是过度透支。还有一点就是,以上几款产品如果到期不能按时全额还款的话,都是有利息的,也就是说你使用这些产品过度消费,要承担高昂的成本。误区二:逾期还款有人说信用卡重点在于“信用”二字,意味着银行透过你的信用情况而授予你透支消费的额度,你也同样可以通过使用信用卡累积自己的信用记录。其实,信用卡、花呗、白条都是一样的,信用卡逾期的话会直接上央行的征信报告,尽管目前花呗与白条还不直接上央行征信,但是机构自己也会有自己的征信大数据,会成为判断你个人征信情况的依据。只要有过逾期还款,就等于毁了你的征信记录,以后再办理任何借贷业务都要受到一定阻力。另外,三款产品逾期还款都要收取利息。多数银行信用卡采取“全额罚息”的方式计收,也就是说一旦你未能全额还款,你已还款部分也不能享受免息期了,都要收利息,非常昂贵。花呗与白条通常也是一样。利息征收都是按照日息万分之五来收的。你可以算算你如果未能全额还款的话,需要缴纳多少利息?误区三:经常办理分期信用卡、花呗、白条都可以分期还款。但是分期要缴纳一笔不菲的分期手续费。信用卡的分期手续费融360信用卡分析师说得比较多,几家主流银行信用卡分期12期的手续费计算标准如下图:花呗、白条分期当然也不是免费的。以花呗为例,分期手续费为:误区四:按照最低还款额还款误区二里提到,如果持卡人没有按期全额偿还信用卡账单的话,就会被收取利息,而且大部分银行是“全额罚息”。这里还是给大家举个例子说明:假设持卡人每月账单日为20号,到期还款日为每月8号。11月整体账单为10000元,其中11月1日消费一笔2000元,11月10日消费一笔2000元,11月20日消费一笔6000元。12月8号,持卡人只还了最低还款额1000元,剩余金额12月18日还清。按照全额罚息的方式计算,利息是这样的:%*37天(11月1日-12月8日)+%*47天+%*38天(11月10日-12月18日)+%*28天(11月20日-12月18日)=164元。误区五:套现无论是信用卡,还是花呗、白条,总有人喜欢“钻空子”,通过不违规的操作,比如虚假交易,将里面的透支额度套刷出来,也就是大家常听到的“套现”。套现看似是占了银行的便宜,也能让资金用起来更灵活,殊不知这里面不仅有很高的成本,而且风险也是极大的。先说信用卡,市面上的机具一般手续费在0.65%以上,且套现出来的钱只能无息使用50天左右,之后又要滚动套现以拆东补西,偿还卡债。长期下去,要损失的手续费也是一笔不小的支出。而且信用卡套现一旦被银行识别出来,就会给你降额封卡,甚至还要追究法律责任。套现的大致流程是,用户到套现商家的淘宝店购买一件虚拟商品,确认付款时用花呗支付,然后商家扣除一定比例的手续费后再把剩下的钱打到买家的支付宝中。这样操作,同样有高昂的手续费,据说手续费在5%-15%之间。花呗套现有极高的被骗风险,不少用户在找所谓中介套现的过程中遭遇骗局,使用花呗支付后,对方就“消失”,未能将约定款项返回给用户,导致用户损失。以上就是信用卡、花呗、白条混着用需要避免的5个误区。
您必须才能发表留言!
互联网科技公司“奇思客”获千万美元级A轮融资
企业股权方案提供商“荒草地股权VC”获800万天使轮融资
程序化邮件直投服务平台“PebblePost”获1500万美元B轮融资
科技初创企业“LeoLabs”获400万美元种子轮融资
室内地图和定位平台“LocusLabs”获350万美元A轮融资
为企业提供钟点工管理软件企业“WorkJam”获1200万美元B轮融资
服装租赁平台“多啦衣梦”获1200万美元A+轮融资
共享单车服务品牌“永安行”获数亿元A轮融资
会议活动平台“31会议”获4000万元A+轮融资
房地产综合门户及营销平台“楼盘网”获千万元Pre-A轮融资
共享单车平台“百拜单车”获A轮融资
共享单车平台“ofo”获4.5亿美元D轮融资
免费资讯服务平台“奖金网”获2亿元人民币B轮融资
居家上门服务品牌“泰笛科技”获1.5亿元C轮融资
提供会议语音助手服务企业“Workfit”获550万美元种子轮融资
印度公寓租赁服务平台“StayAbode”获天使轮融资
超融合基础设施初创公司“Diamanti”获1800万美元B轮融资
B2B物流公司“ BlackBuck”获3000万美元C轮融资
广告恢复平台初创公司“Uponit”获230万美元种子轮融资
在线运输及货运交易平台“uShip”获2500万美元D轮融资
仓库业务代运营服务商“鲸仓科技”获6800万元A轮融资
智能腕带品牌“GYENNO One”获数千万A轮融资
人力资源运营移动APP“职行力”获数千万元Pre-A轮融资
O2O汽车保养平台“车发发”获1亿元A轮融资
可视化软件平台“优锘科技”获7200万A轮融资
本地化生鲜品质电商“原谷生鲜”获百万元天使轮融资
地产中介平台“我爱我家”被昆百大65亿元收购
开源代码解决方案企业“Fossa”获220万美元种子轮融资
在线金融借贷平台“SoFi”获5亿美元战略融资
云通讯服务平台“Layer”获1500万美元B轮融资新视野大学英语视听说教程第一册听力练习录音文本和答案UNIT 1II. Listening SkillsListening for Names1. Doris: Good morning. Can I help you?David: Yes. I need to change one of my courses.Doris: I’ll see what we can do. What’s your name, please?David: My name’s David Brown.Doris: Your first name again?David: David. D-A-V-I-D.The boy is called
by his first name. 2. Nancy: Excuse me. I want to make sure if I am registered for the new semester of English withDr. Lang.Doris: Just a minute and I’ll check for you. What’s your name, please?
Nancy: Nancy Leigh.Doris: Is “Lee” your last name?Nancy: No, it’s Leigh. L-E-I-G-H. But “Lee” would be easier to spell, wouldn’t it?
Nancy’s last name is3. Doris: I’m sorry. But if you need a loan, you’ll have to go to the Financial Aid Office beforeyou can register.Nancy: Them who should I see there?Doris: Well, Mrs. Vicky Klein can help you. As a matter of fact, anybody there is very nice.
Nancy: Oh, thank you. What is her name again?Doris: Vicky Klein. V-I-C-K-Y, K-L-E-I-N.Nancy should see
if she needs a loan. 4. Doris: OK, to complete this form I need your name in full, please.Laura: Laura Tish Hill.Doris: Tish? That’s an unusual middle name. Would you mind spelling that for me?
Laura: Sure. T-I-S-H. I was named after my mother.Laura’s full name is5. Doris:
Well, you need to complete the form for your parking pass. Your name, please?
Anthony: Anythony Mcdonald.Doris:
Are you “Mc” or “Mac”?Anthony: “Mc”. My family was from Scotland. 1百度搜索“就爱阅读”,专业资料,生活学习,尽在就爱阅读网92to.com,您的在线图书馆Doris: OK, Anthony. I’ll have your parking pass ready in a minute.will get his parking pass in a minute. III. Listening InTask 1: EnrollingGood morning, everyone. I’d like to welcome you to City University. I’m Betty Russell and I work in the International Students’ Office. I have some important for you. First, you must enroll by August 28th. Pick up your ID card at our office. Them, you’ll need to pick up a library card so that you can borrow books from the library. Show them your ID card in the library and they will do it for you. You may be thinking about the sports facilities at our school. There’s no charge for student use, but of course you’ll have to show your ID card. Concerning the medical assistance, the University has its own health center, and all services are free for enrolled students.大家早上好。我欢迎你来伦敦城市大学。我是贝蒂·拉塞尔和我工作的国际学生的办公室。我有一些对你很重要。首先,您必须注册在8月28日。拿起你的身份证在我们的办公室。它们,你需要接一个库卡,这样您就可以从图书馆借书。向他们展示你的ID卡在了图书馆,他们会为你做这些。你可能会考虑在我们学校的体育设施。没有收取学生使用,当然你得出示你的身份证。关于医疗援助,大学都有自己的健康中心,和所有的服务都是免费注册学生。 1.B
5.ATask 2: Living on Campus(M= W=woman)M: Hi, Lisa. How’s life on campus?W: Hi, John. Oh, not so bad. Pretty good in fact.M: Is that what do you think? I mean, do you like living on campus?W: Yeah, I enjoy living here because there’s so many people around and it’s easy to make friends. What about you? Have you ever lived in a dorm before?M: No, this is the first time.W: I think you’ll find it quite convenient. The library, labs, sports center and other facilities are right on campus.M: That’s true. The atmosphere here is different from the outside. But I guess living in town has its advantage too, like being close to the shopping center. You know, our university is so far from downtown.W: But the commuting to classes…I mean, you would have to get up so early to get to classes on time. And then going home would be so much time.M: Yeah, but the food here…it seems it’s the same thing in the cafeteria every day.W: Well, I think the food here is OK, and if you want a change, you can eat out once in a while. M: True. 大家早上好。我欢迎你来伦敦城市大学。我是贝蒂·拉塞尔和M:嗨,丽莎。在校园的生活怎样?2百度搜索“就爱阅读”,专业资料,生活学习,尽在就爱阅读网92to.com,您的在线图书馆W:嗨,约翰。哦,没有那么差。不错的事实上。M:是,你怎么看?我的意思是,你喜欢住在学校里吗?W:是的,我喜欢住在这里,因为有如此多的人周围,很容易交朋友。你呢?你曾经住在一个宿舍过吗? M:不,这是第一次。W:我认为你会发现它很方便。图书馆、实验室、体育中心和其他设施是正确的校园。M:那是真的。这里的气氛不同于外部。但我想住在城里也有它的优势,就像被靠近购物中心。你知道,我们的大学是如此远离市中心。W:但是通勤到类,,我的意思是,你会这么早就起床去课程时间。然后回家会这么多时间。M:是的,但是这里的食物,,看起来都一样,在自助餐厅的每一天。W:嗯,我认为这里的食物是可以的,如果你想改变,你可以偶尔出去吃。M:没错。 1.2.3.4. She thinks it’s easy to make friends. It’s convenient to use the library, the labs, the sports center and many other facilities. It’s near the shopping center. They would have to get up so early to get to classes on time. And then it would take a lot oftime to get home.5. It seems all the same every day. Task 3: Learning to speak EnglishHello, how are you? When most people learn English as a second language, they learn formal English. Unfortunately, learning it like this tends to make you feel distant and bored. The truth is, most people in English-speaking countries don’t speak to each other in such a formal way. They speak in a casual way to their friends and families. When speaking casually, people tend to use a lot of informal or colloquial words, and also shorten and connect their phrases. They say things like “Hey, what’s up?” or “Hey! Whatcha been dion’?” These expressions are both common and natural, and make you seem like a native speaker. Using them may make people more interested in talking to you. This type of English is more like what you will hear in movies and TV shows. Speaking this way makes native speakers feel more relaxed and you will sound like a friendly person who speaks English well. You got that, buddy?你好,你好吗?当大多数人把英语作为第二语言来学,他们学习的正式英语。不幸的是,学习它像这往往让你感觉遥远和无聊。事实是,大多数人在讲英语的国家就不再和对方说话在这样一个正式的方式。他们说在一个轻松的方式给他们的朋友和家庭。随意说话,人们倾向于使用大量的非正式或口语词,也缩短和连接他们的短语。他们说诸如“嗨,有什么事吗?”或“嘿!Whatcha被迪翁”? “这些表达式都是常见的和自然,使你看起来像一个美国人。使用它们可能让人们更有兴趣和你说话。这种类型的英语更像你将听到在电影和电视节目。说这样使得母语的感觉更放松,你会听起来像一个友好的人英语说得好。你明白我的意思,伙计?formal
friendly Task 4: An Announcementattention
leave 3百度搜索“就爱阅读”,专业资料,生活学习,尽在就爱阅读网92to.com,您的在线图书馆IV. Speaking OutModel 1 It’s nice to meet you.Now Your TurnMichael: Hi1
Michael. Nice to meet you.Robert:
Michael. I’m Robert.
Bob.Michael:
Bob. here?Robert:
Yes, last week. I’m from Canada.Michael: So,
in the same dorm. Model 2 How are you doing?Now Your TurnJoe: Hi, Jack.Jack:
Joe.Joe: thanks.Jack: Well, you see, I’m planning to take chemistry this semester.
aprofessor?Joe: Dr. Smith, of course. They say he’s a prominent professor in chemistry. Model 3 I’d like you to meet my friend.Now Your TurnJason:
my friend, Mike. Mike, Jane.Michael: Jane:
Glad to meet you, too.Michael: Jason often tells me how much he enjoys you playing the piano.Jane:
I enjoy watching him playing tennis, too.Michael: I have an appointment, so I’m afraid I must go now. . Jane:
Bye! V. Let’s TalkMichael: Hi! I saw you yesterday with John. We room together. I’m Michael.Jane:
Oh, hi, Mike. How are you doing?Michael: I’m okay, but school has been really hectic since I came. I haven’t even had a chance tobreathe!Jane:
I know. It’s especially crazy when you’re a freshman. Hey, what’s your major?Michael: Travel and tourism.Jane:
Well, what do you plan to do after you graduate? 4百度搜索“就爱阅读”,专业资料,生活学习,尽在就爱阅读网92to.com,您的在线图书馆Michael: Uh… I really haven’t decided. I think I’d like to work for a travel agency in this area.What about you?Jane:
Well, when I first started college. I majored in physics, but later I realized I might have ahard time finding a job in that field. I ended up changing to computer science. Finding ajob in the IT industry shouldn’t be as difficult.Michael: Have you got a part=time job to support yourself through school?Jane:
Well, I’m on a four-year scholarship that pays my tuition.Michael: Wow, lucky you!Jane:
Yeah. How about you? Are you paying for school yourself?Michael: Sort of. I work weekends at travel agency.Jane:
A travel agency? That seems like a perfect experience for you! What do you do there?Michael: I’m a tour guide. I show tour groups around the city.Jane:
Wow, your English must be pretty good then.Michael迈克尔:嗨!昨天我看见你和约翰。我们的房间在一起。我是迈克尔。简:哦,嗨,迈克。你过得如何?迈克尔:我很好,但学校一直很忙碌自从我来到。我甚至还没有机会呼吸!简:我知道。这是特别疯狂当你是一个新生。嘿,你的专业是什么?迈克尔:旅行和旅游。简:嗯,你毕业后打算做吗?迈克尔:嗯,,我真的还没决定。我认为我想去工作的旅行社在这个区域。你呢?简:嗯,当我第一次开始上大学。我主修物理,但后来我意识到我可能会很难找到一个工作在该字段。我最终改变到计算机科学。找到一个工作在IT行业不应该是困难的。迈克尔:你有一个part =时间的工作来支持你自己通过学校吗?简:嗯,我在一个四年的奖学金,支付我的学费。迈克尔:哇,你真幸运!简:是的。你呢?你支付学校自己吗?迈克尔:类。我周末在旅行社工作。简:一个旅行社吗?这似乎是一个完美的体验!你在那里做什么?迈克尔:我是导游。我显示在城市旅游团体。简:哇,你的英语一定不错然后。迈克尔:实际上,他们都是中国游客。这就是为什么我得到了那份工作!: Actually, they’re all Chinese tourists. That’s why I got the job!For ReferenceaA, say what you think about college life. 5百度搜索“就爱阅读”,专业资料,生活学习,尽在就爱阅读网92to.com,您的在线图书馆Hi, John. Life on campus is really exciting! It’s totally different form high school.B, give your opinion of A’s view.Yeah. I feel the same. It’s an entirely new world.A, tell B your problem and the cause for that.Well, my problem is this: I major in Engineering, but I want to work in a foreign trade company. So, I decide to spend more time on English. But, it’s hard, you know, to manage your time. B, give your opinion of what A says, and tell him/her about your situation.I think you made the right decision. Actually, I have the same problem. You know, I’m majoring in computer science, but I don’t like it very much. I’m really fond of travel and tourism, and I am considering changing my major, if it’s possible.A, comment on B’s word.Why? Computer science is cool! You’re sure to get a big salary in your future job! BA, tell B about your problem.Hi, john. I’m having a hard time paying my tuition.B, Show your sympathy.Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. Have any way to get money?A, say your plan to solve the problem.I am considering a part-time job. I think it will help pay my tuition and give me useful experience.B, Give your opinion of A’s plan, and tell him/her about your experience.Right. Actually, I’m working part-time at a chain store now. It does bring in some money, but I think experience is more important. VI. Further Listening and SpeakingListeningTask 1: University LifeUniversity life is a new and different experience for me. First of all, living at the university gives me a sense of responsibility, of being on my own. My parents aren’t around to say, “No, you’re not going out tonight.” I decide everything for myself. Being around lots of friendly people is another aspect I like about university life. On my first say, when I arrived on campus, I was a bit confused about where I was going. An upperclassman noticed out I was looking for my dorm, he said, “Oh, that’s where I’m going.” Now, I can really say that I feel comfortable in the dorm because there are so many friendly people around to talk with. Finally, I LOVE HAVING F I would not be able to deal with five days of classes in a row. How did I do it in high school? I love sleeping in on Fridays. I guess I’m sort of a party animal, but it seems like I go out every Thursday night. It also seems like I don’t get home until early the next day1 My head hits the pillow and I don’t move until Friday afternoon.大学生活是一个新的和不同的经验,为我。首先,大学生活给了我一种责任感,我自己的。我的父母并不在6百度搜索“就爱阅读”,专业资料,生活学习,尽在就爱阅读网92to.com,您的在线图书馆说,“不,你不是今晚出去。“我决定为自己的一切。周围的许多友好的人是另一个方面我喜欢大学生活。在我的第一个说,当我来到校园,我有点糊涂了我要去哪里。一位高年级同学注意到我正在寻找我的宿舍,他说,“哦,就跟着我,我要去哪里。“现在,我真的能说我感觉舒适的宿舍,因为有如此多的友好周围的人交谈。最后,我喜欢在星期五了,我将无法处理五天的类在一个行。我是如何做到在高中?我喜欢睡在周五。我想我这样一个派对动物,但似乎我每星期四晚上出去。这也似乎是我不回家直到次日集合我的头撞到枕头和我不搬到星期五下午。 1.2.3.4.5.new and different
on his own a bit confused talk with sleep inTask 2: Key to Learning EnglishI think one of the most important keys to learning English id to establish a regular study program, like planning a few minutes every morning around breakfast time. This idea may sound a little too simple to the learners, because they took English in high school for a quite a few years, but they didn’t become proficient speakers of the language. As a matter of fact I do not mean that we can become fluent speakers with just a few minutes here and there, but following a regular and consistent course of study can help us on the way to language mastery. In other words, people need to plan out their study by setting realistic and attainable goals from the beginning. Some people get caught up in the craze of learning the language on 30 days, only to give up when they can’t perform up to their expectations. And small steps little by little, are the key. For example, planning to learn to use them actively—is far better than learning 30 and forgetting them the next day我认为最重要的一个键来学习英语的id来建立一个定期研究项目,像计划几分钟每天早晨在早饭时间。这个想法听起来可能有点太简单了学习者的,因为他们把英语在高中了好几年,但他们没有变得精通语言的演讲者。事实上,我并不意味着我们能说得流利只有几分钟在这里和那里,但以下正则和一致的研究课程可以帮助我们在语言掌握。换句话说,人们需要计划他们的研究通过设定现实的和可以达到的目标从一开始。有些人陷入这种狂热的学习语言在30天,只有放弃当他们不能履行他们的期望。和小步骤渐渐地,是关键。例如,规划学会使用它们积极是远比学习30和忘记他们第二天。. 1. T
5.T Task 3: Listening EffectivelyThrough it is 50% of everyday communication, listening, it seems, is the least taught. Listening is more than just hearing: it requires understanding. In an educational setting, listening effectively is critical. Effective listening results in doing the right assignment, doing the assignment correctly, and taking notes effectively. Doing these activities well results in learning and, most of the time, good grades. In a professional setting, listening is also critical. When you receive an oral message, your response must be correct. If you fail to listen to customers or clients, you may lose their7百度搜索“就爱阅读”,专业资料,生活学习,尽在就爱阅读网92to.com,您的在线图书馆business, and your job! Ina personal setting, listening effectively deepens your relationships. When we listen to someone, we say “You are important” without ever speaking a word. When we fail to listen, not only do we not receive the message, but we send the message that we are just plain dumb.通过它是50%的日常交流,倾听,似乎是最不教。倾听不仅仅是听:它需要理解。在一个教育环境下,倾听有效是至关重要的。有效的倾听结果在做正确的任务,做正确的分配,并有效地记笔记。做这些活动也在学习和结果,大多数时候,好成绩。在专业设置,听力也很关键。当你收到一个口信,你的反应必须正确。如果你没有倾听客户或客户,你可能会失去他们的生意,和你的工作!艾娜个人设置,倾听有效加深你们的关系。当我们倾听别人,我们说“你是重要的“没有说一个字。如果我们不去听,我们不仅不接收消息,但我们发送消息,我们只是平原 1.B
5.D UNIT 2II. Listening SkillsIdentifying Numbers1. M: The stadium looks pretty big. How many people does it seat?W: It holds around 20,000. They say more than 18,000 Tickets have been sold.Q: How many tickets are left now? 2. W: I was planning on signing up for the swimming class. Bit I heard it’s full.M: Really? That’s strange. There were nine swimming classes last semester, and this semester there are five more.Q: How many swimming classes are there this semester/ 3. W: How far do you jog every day? 5 kilometers?M: No, about 15km. I have to run that far to stay in good people.Q: How far does the man run each day? 4.
M: How many people will come to your home to watch the World Cup Final? Want me to8百度搜索“就爱阅读”,专业资料,生活学习,尽在就爱阅读网92to.com,您的在线图书馆bring anything?W: Probably like 15 or 20. I’ve got most things covered. Maybe just bring a six-pack or something else to drink.Q: About how many people will come to watch the World Cup Final? 5. W: How many people do you think will enter for the City Marathon?M: I’m not sure. It was 250 last year. But someone told me the number is likely to double this tear.Q: How many people are likely to enter for this year’s City Marathon? 1.D
5.D III. Listening InTask 1: Yao MingI first saw Yao Ming back in 1997. Nike had just signed a contract to sponsor the Shanghai Sharks. We had a little party to introduce ourselves and get to know the players. A few of us were there when the team walked in. They looked normal, most about 6’4’’ or so. Then, a thin, baby-faced guy about 7’5’’ came in. We were all surprised at seeing him. We couldn’t believe his size. And when he started hitting three-pointers, we were really blown away! Our guys in the U’S’ didn’t believe that there was a Chinese kid that tall. To convince them, we had to bring him to a Nike camp in Paris that summer. Yao had always played against kids who were older than him. This was the first time he was competing with players his own age. Del Harris, then the Lakers coach, was at the camp. He fell in love with Yao Ming. He was telling everybody, “I got to have a picture with that kid. One day he’s going to have a real impact on the NBA.”我第一次看到姚明回到1997年。耐克刚刚签署了一项合同赞助上海大鲨鱼队。我们有一个小党要做自我介绍,了解球员。我们中的一些人在那里当团队走了进来。他们看起来正常,大多数大约6尺4寸左右。然后,一个瘦,长着一张娃娃脸的人大约7 ' 5”进来了。我们都惊讶地看见他。我们不能相信他的大小。当他开始打3分球,我们真的被吹走了!我们的家伙在你的“不相信有一个中国孩子那个高个子。说服他们,我们不得不带他到一个耐克训练营,夏天在巴黎。姚明一直打过孩子们年龄比他大。这是他第一次与自己竞争球员年龄。德尔·哈里斯,那么湖人队的教练,在营地。他爱上了姚明。他告诉大家,“我必须有一个画和那吻 1.D
5.A Task 2: RonaldoRonaldo will become the first three-time winner of the FIFA World Player of the Year Award this Tuesday. Ronaldo played his early football with amateur clubs. By the time he was 16, he had signed his professional contract with a Brazilian club. He played very well, gaining a goal almost in each game. He was still only 17 when he went to seek his fortune in the European Leagues. At a Dutch club, Ronaldo got 30 goals on 33 matches. Back home, he was a member of the Brazilian team that won the World Cup in the U.S .In 1994.Although he did not get to play a single minute9百度搜索“就爱阅读”,专业资料,生活学习,尽在就爱阅读网92to.com,您的在线图书馆in that tournament, he was soon being described as the new Pele. He moved to Bracelona in 1996, and the next summer became a member of Inter Milan. He quickly became the hottest property in football, winning the FIFA World Player of the Year Award in 1996 and 1997. As he took the award in 1999 for the third time, there was no doubt that his name would live on in history.罗纳尔多将成为第一个三届世界冠军国际足联年度最佳球员的这个星期二。罗纳尔多打他早期的足球与业余俱乐部。他16岁的时候,他已经签署了他的职业合同与巴西俱乐部。他打得非常好,获得一个目标几乎在每一场比赛。他还只有17岁,他去寻找他的财富在欧洲联赛。在荷兰的一个俱乐部,罗纳尔多得到了30球33场比赛。回到家里,他是一名巴西团队赢得世界杯,在U。年代。在1994年。 虽然他没有去打一分钟在那届世界杯,他很快就被描述为新的贝利。在1996年,他搬到Bracelona,明年夏天成为国际米兰的一员。他很快成为最热门的房地产在足球,赢得了世界足球先生奖在1996年和1997年。当他把奖1999年第三次,毫无疑问,他的名字将在历史上生活。 1.2.3.4.5.He played his early football with amateur clubs. He signed his professional contract with a Brazilian club. He went to Europe to seek his fortune in the European leagues. He was described as the new Pele. He won the award for three times: in
and 1999.Task 3: Physical ExerciseMore and more people today are realizing the importance of regular physical exercise. Physical exercise can make you strong and healthy. By doing some form of physical exercise every day, your level of energy will increase and you will sleep better at night. There are many different forms of physical exercises that suit different tastes and needs of different people. Take track and field events, for example. Throwing the javelin can strengthen your arm and upper body. The long jump and high jump can strengthen your legs. Basketball, football and volleyball are also good forms of exercise. Be careful when choosing the right type of exercise for yourself. Id your heart is weak, for example, you should start with some light exercise. If you are overweight, know your limits. In a word, don’t overdo it.今天,越来越多的人正在意识到有规律的体育锻炼的重要性。体育锻炼能使你强壮和健康。通过某种形式的体育锻炼每一天,你的能量水平将会增加,你会在夜里睡得更好。有许多不同形式的体育锻炼,适合不同的口味和需求不同的人。把田径赛事,例如。掷标枪可以加强你的手臂和上身。跳远和跳高可以加强你的腿。篮球、足球和排球都还不错的运动形式。小心选择正确的类型的锻炼自己。Id你的心是弱,例如,你应该开始与一些轻松的锻炼。如果你超重,知道自己的极限。总之,不要做得太过火。 Healthy
choosing Task 4: An AnnouncementOpen
interested
PE Department
exercise opportunity 10百度搜索“就爱阅读”,专业资料,生活学习,尽在就爱阅读网92to.com,您的在线图书馆IV. Speaking OutAsking for and Giving DirectionsModel 1 Where’s…, please?Now Your TurnNew student:
the gym, please?Lisa:
that library building ?New student: Yeah.Lisa:
The gym is behind it.New student: very much.Lisa:Model 2 Sorry, I’m new here, too.Now Your TurnNew student: Excuse me, the tennis courts? Ashley:
The tennis courts? Sorry, I don’t know. , too.New student: OK,(Then the new student asks James.)New student:
Could you tell me where the tennis courts are? James:
See the Student Activities Center over there? They’re in front of it. New student: .James:
. Model 3 Go straight ahead till…Now Your TurnNew student: Excuse me.
how to get to the school stadium. John:
Just you reach the riverside, right and walk until yousee the students’ cafeteria. Turn left, and
five minutes. You’ll see Hudson Hall, a dorm building. The school stadium is on the opposite side.New student: Thank you very much.John:
You’re welcome. V. Let’s TalkJim: Hey Jack, hurry up! The game’s going to start any minute mow. What are you doing anyway?Jack: I’m just making some popcorn. Beer, popcorn, football! What more could you want on a11百度搜索“就爱阅读”,专业资料,生活学习,尽在就爱阅读网92to.com,您的在线图书馆Saturday afternoon?Jim: Yeah, I guess this is the next best thing to getting actual tickets to the game. I’m cool withjust watching it here in the dorm. The TV will give us a better view.Jack: It’s gonna be a good game. I’m anxious to see some of the local players in action. Jim: Yeah, should be good… but not for your team. I don’t think they have a chance.Jack: Why not? We’ve got some good players.Jim: Maybe, but the other team has some of the best players in Europe. David Beckham, MichaelOwen. How can your guys compete with them?Jack: Of course they’re good, but our local team is also excellent!Jim: OK, if you’re so confident, how about a bet?Jack: All right. Loser pays for a dinner at Pizza Hut after the match.Jim: Fine. I could eat some pizza tonight. Mmm. I can taste it now.Jack: Don’t forget to bring your wallet, Jim. You’re going to need it after you lose.Jim: Goal! Michael Owen. I think I’m starting to get hungry for some pizza!Jack: I think our goalkeeper was distracted.Jim: Yeah, right! (sarcastically)Jack: Hey! Our team’s got a corner. Only two minutes left. Maybe the game will end in a tie. Jim: Ooooh! Too bad, Jack. You guys almost did it!Ja吉姆:嘿,杰克,快点!这个游戏将会开始任何分钟割。你在做什么不管怎样?杰克:我只是做一些爆米花。啤酒、爆米花、足球!你想要什么更可能在一个星期六下午怎么样?吉姆:是的,我想这是再好不过的事情了,获得实际球票。我只是看这里冷静的宿舍。电视将会给我们一个更好的观点。杰克:它将是一个好游戏。我急于看到一些当地的球员在行动。吉姆:是的,应该是好的,,但不是为你的团队。我不认为他们有机会。杰克:为什么不呢?我们有一些好球员。吉姆:也许吧,但其他球队有一些欧洲最好的球员。大卫·贝克汉姆,迈克尔欧文。你们这些家伙怎么能和他们竞争?杰克:他们当然是好,但我们当地的团队也很好。吉姆:好吧,如果你这么自信,如何选择?杰克:好吧。失败者支付一个吃比萨比赛结束后。吉姆:很好。今晚我可以吃比萨。嗯。我现在可以品尝它。杰克:别忘了带钱包,吉姆。你需要它在你失去。吉姆:目标!迈克尔欧文。我想我开始渴望一些披萨!杰克:我想我们的门将被分心。吉姆:是啊,没错!(讽刺地)杰克:嘿!我们的团队有一个角落里。只有两分钟了。也许游戏将结束在一条领带。吉姆:唔!太糟糕了,杰克。你们几乎做到了!杰克:嗯,时间到了,我饿死了。让我们去必胜客。我请客!ck: Well, time is up, and I’m starving. Let’s go to Pizza Hut. It’s on me! Jack( rooting for the home team) a,b,e,fJim( rooting for the visiting room) c,d,g,h 12百度搜索“就爱阅读”,专业资料,生活学习,尽在就爱阅读网92to.com,您的在线图书馆 For ReferenceaA, say the score of the match excitedly.Wow! The score is 65:67 in favor of Lakers.B, discourage your partner and ask for wait-and-see.Come on! Rockets is striking back. He who smiles last smiles best.A, answer back, showing confidence in the visiting team.I don’t think so. Well begun is half done, you know.B, shout at the three-point shoot which leads to the home team’s advantage.THREE! 68:67 in Rockets’ favor. Come on, guys! Some more points!A, sign at the final loss of the visiting team and show your disbelief.Oh, Jesus. How can that be?bA, comment on the general performance of the team.These guys do a good job today, huh?B, agree but say what you see happening on the field.Yeah. They’re really wonderful. Oh, the opposing team scored two goals within THREE minutes!A, show your extreme disbelief.Incredible! 2goal in 3 minutes!B, complain about the poor defense and save.What poor defense and terrible save of the goalkeeper!A, Show your disappointment by promising not to watch the team’s game later.My whole night id ruined. I don’t want to watch their game any more. VI. Furthering Listening and SpeakingListeningTask 1: Sports in the U.S.Sports are very important in the U.S. both for spectators and participants. Many people have jobs where they sit for most of the day, so when they have free time, they like to take part in more physical activities. Both team sports and individual activities are popular. Youth sports are played either in local clubs or for teams representing schools. Most major league sports recruit their players from college or high school teams. Specter sports are also a major part of American culture. Many Americans watch sports weekly, if not daily. Thousands of people attend professional and college sporting events to cheer on their local teams. Millions more choose to watch on TV and root from their own living rooms. On TV, American football, baseball and basketball are the most popular sports. Soccer has a long way to go before it is on the same level13百度搜索“就爱阅读”,专业资料,生活学习,尽在就爱阅读网92to.com,您的在线图书馆with the “big three”. Although there is some overlapping, football is played in the fall, basketball in the winter and baseball in the spring and summer. American professional teams are privately owned and generally situated in major cities, so they have a large fan base to draw from. There’s no体育运动是非常重要的在美国对观众和参与者。许多人的工作,在那里他们坐每天的大部分时间里,所以当他们有时间的时候,他们喜欢参加更多的体育活动。两个团队运动和个人活动是受欢迎的。青年运动在当地的俱乐部演奏要么或团队代表学校。大多数大联盟运动招募他们的球员从大学或中学队。Specter运动也是一个主要的美国文化的一部分。许多美国人看体育周刊,如果不是每天。成千上万的人参加专业和大学体育事件来鼓励他们当地的团队。数百万人在电视上选择观看和根从自己的起居室。在电视上,美国足球、棒球和篮球是最受欢迎的运动。足球之前还有很长的路要走在同一水平的“三巨头”。虽然有一些重叠,足球比赛在秋天,在冬天打篮球和棒球在春季和夏季。美国专业团队都是私有企业,通常位于主要城市,所以他们有一大帮粉丝借鉴。没有政府参与这些联盟。government involvement in these leagues. 1. popular
3. local clubs
4. big three
5. fan base Task 2: WalkingGenerally, people travel by car, bus or subway in America. Rarely is a bicycle used as a method for transportation. In many cities and towns, Americans choose to walk. Walking is considered one of the best way to stay healthy. It is the world’s most natural exercise. About 50 million Americans are active in what is called “fitness” walking. They take short walks a few times each week to improve their health. Fitness walking can be done almost anywhere, anytime. No special equipment is needed. Experts advise drinking lots of water before and after each walk. They say the most effective way to walk is the natural way. A new study has provided details about the link between walking and your emotional health. A professional at California State University asked a group of students to describe their feelings of energy and tension. Then he sent them on a fast walk for 10 minutes. When the students returned, they reported feeling less tired and more energetic. The professor found short walks could also help make personal problems seem less serious. Indeed, one group of people said their problems didn’t seem as bad as they had been before they went for a fast 10-minute walk.通常,人们乘坐汽车、公交车或地铁在美国。很少是一个自行车作为一种方法,运输。在许多城市和城镇,美国人选择走路。散步是被认为是保持身体健康的最好方法。它是世界上最自然的运动。大约5000万美国人活跃在所谓的“适应性”走。他们散散步每周几次来改善他们的健康。健身走路几乎可以在任何地方进行,任何时候。不需要特殊器材。专家建议喝大量的水之前和之后的每一个走。他们说最有效的方法是自然的方式行走。一项新的研究提供了详细信息之间的联系和你的情绪健康行走。一个专业的加州州立大学问一群学生描述他们的情绪能量和紧张。然后他送他们在快速步行10分钟。当学生们回来,他们感受到更少的疲惫和更有活力。这位教授发现很短的步行也可以有助于使个人问题似乎不那么严重。事实上,一群人说他们的问题似乎不再像坏像以前他们去了快10分钟的散步。 1. F
5.T Task 3: The 27th Summer Olympic Games 14百度搜索“就爱阅读”,专业资料,生活学习,尽在就爱阅读网92to.com,您的在线图书馆The 27th summer Olympic Games were held in Sydney, Australia, in 2000. Thousand of athletes gathered there to take part in the first Summer Olympic of the new century. It was, however, not the first time for Australia to host the Olympic Games. Australia also played host in 1956, when the city of Melbourne was the site of the Games. The 2000 Olympic lasted a little more than two weeks, from September 15 to October 1. The mascot of Sydney Olympic Games was, not surprisingly, a Kangaroo. There were some new events in the 1000 Olympic, such as women’s water polo and weightlifting. The Games were a great success. In sporting competition, athletes broke lots of Olympic and world records. Also, the event was a huge financial success for Australia, especially in the tourism industry.1. D
5.D第27届夏季奥运会在悉尼举行了,澳大利亚,2000年。成千上万的运动员聚集在那里参加第一个夏季奥运会的新世纪。然而,这是对澳大利亚不是第一次举办奥运会。澳大利亚也主办1956年,当城市墨尔本是该网站的游戏。2000年奥运会持续了两周多一点,从9月15日至10月1日。悉尼奥运会的吉祥物,毫不奇怪,一只袋鼠。有一些新的事件在1000年的奥运会,比如妇女的水球和举重。奥运会是一个巨大的成功。在体育赛事,运动员打破了很多奥运会和世界记录。同时,这一事件是一个巨大的商业成功对澳大利亚,尤其是在旅游行业。 15百度搜索“就爱阅读”,专业资料,生活学习,尽在就爱阅读网92to.com,您的在线图书馆 UNIT3II. Listening SkillsUnderstanding Times and Dates1. W: Oh, look at the clock. It’s 5:15. I’ll be late for Jennifer’s birthday party! I was supposed toleave at 5 o’clock.M: Don’t worry! You still have some time. The clock is twenty minutes fast.Q: What time is it now?2. W: It’s 7:50, lazybones, and you’re going to be late for the meeting.M: God! I was sleeping like a dog. Well, I still have ten minutes.Q: When is the man’s meeting?3. M: Thank you, Laura. We’d like to go to the barbecue with you. What time should we be thereW: Some people are coming around 11:00, and we’re going to play badminton, but we won’t
eat until around 12:30.Q: At what time are they going to eat?4. M: I knew Dr. Smith’s birthday was October 26th, but I didn’t realize it was this Saturday.W: Let’s give him a surprise party. We could ask him to meet us at his office at 5, and then wecould take him to dinner at the restaurant around 5:30.Q: What time does the woman suggest meeting Dr. Smith?5. M: I just read that Einstein was born on March 14, 1879, when very little was understood abouttime and energy.W: Absolutely. But when he died on April 18, 1955, people knew a lot more, and nuclear powerstations had been built.Q: When was Einstein born?1。W:哦,看时钟。这是15。我要迟到了詹妮弗的生日聚会!我应该离开5点钟。M:别担心!你还有一些时间。时钟是20分钟快速。问:现在是什么时间?2。W:这是7:50,懒骨头,你是要在开会迟到了。M:上帝!我睡得像一只狗。嗯,我还有十分钟。问:当是男人的会议吗?3。M:谢谢你,劳拉。我们想去和你的烧烤。我们应该什么时候W:有些人即将到来,而且我们将11:00打羽毛球,但我们不会吃到12:30。问:什么时候他们要吃什么?4。M:我知道史密斯博士的生日是10月26日,但我不知道这是星期六。W:让我们给他一个惊喜派对。我们可以问他以满足我们在他的办公室在5,之后,我们可以带他去5:30在餐馆吃的晚饭。问:什么时候女士建议会议史密斯博士? 16百度搜索“就爱阅读”,专业资料,生活学习,尽在就爱阅读网92to.com,您的在线图书馆5。M:我刚刚读到爱因斯坦生于日,当很少是理解关于时间和精力。W:当然。但当他死于日,人们知道更多,核电站已经建成了。问:当被爱因斯坦出生的? 1.D
5.B III. Listening InTask 1: A PictureI have a picture that sits on my desk in my bedroom. When I have trouble studying, or I’m worried about an exam, I just take a look at it. It is a picture of my best friends taken years ago when we were in high school. It reminds me of the good time we’ve shared and the support their friendship still gives me today. Even though our lives have gone in different directions, the bond we created has kept us close. Every week I get a message on my answering machine from one of them, or a letter in the mail with the latest news or vacation photos. I often get e-mail with a joke for the day, or words of comfort about some problems in my life. My friends have shown up for surprise birthday parties, and one of them even traveled two hours from the other end of town just to watch my first English speech contest. Our friendship has carried me through a lot of difficult experiences, and has enriched the good ones. It is the kind of friendship that outlasts disagreements, changes, and separation.我有一幅,坐在我的书桌上在我的卧室里。当我学习有困难,或我担心考试,我只是看一看它。这是一幅我的最好的朋友采取年前当我们在高中。它让我想起了我们曾一起好时间和支持他们的友谊仍然给了我今天。尽管我们的生活已经在不同的方向,我们创建的债券已经使我们接近。每个星期我得到消息我的答录机里从其中之一,或信件的最新消息或度假的照片。我经常收到电子邮件与笑话的天,或句安慰我生命中对一些问题。我的朋友已经显示了生日惊喜派对,其中一个甚至两个小时的旅行从镇上的另一端只看我第一次英语演讲比赛。我们的友谊已经帮我度过很多困难的经历,和丰富了好习惯。这样的友谊outlasts分歧、更改和分离。 1.C
5.BTask 2: Problem of Meeting PeopleAs a foreign student, I have a number of problems, both academically and socially. The biggest one is meeting people. I feel confident about my ability to cope with problems from my studies, but I’m not comfortable making friends with other students, especially local ones. Perhaps I’m worrying unnecessarily, but I find it difficult to talk to them and to make friends. The primary reasons is the language barrier. My English is quite standard and forma, and although that helps me with my academic work, I have trouble understanding other students when they are just talking. It seems to me that in order to meet with other students I really need informal, colloquial English. Besides, there’s the cultural gap. That’s why it’s so difficult for overseas students and native English speaking students to really get to know each other. I really want to overcome this difficulty. I guess the best way to begin is to start talking about cours and then I could suggest going for a cup of tea or coffee. Over coffee we could get to know each other. Another way would be to join a club, like a tennis club or a photo club, because that immediately17百度搜索“就爱阅读”,专业资料,生活学习,尽在就爱阅读网92to.com,您的在线图书馆gives you something in common with other people there. It gives you a starting point to build on. 作为一个外国学生,我有很多问题,都在学业和社交方面。最大的一个是与人见面。我相信对自己有能力应付问题从我的研究,但我不舒适与其他学生交朋友,尤其是当地的军队。也许我是不必要的担忧,但是我发现很难和他们说话,交朋友。主要的原因就是语言障碍。我的英语相当标准和形式发票,虽然这帮助我和我的学术工作中,我不能理解其他学生当他们只是说。在我看来,为了满足与其他学生我真正需要的非正式,英语口语。此外,还有文化差距。这就是为什么它是如此困难的海外学生和母语为英语的学生真的了解彼此。我真的想要克服这个困难。我想最好的方法就是开始开始谈论我们共享我们的课程;然后我可以建议去喝杯茶或咖啡。在咖啡我们可以了解彼此。另一个方法是加入一个俱乐部,像一个网球俱乐部或照片的俱乐部,因为这能立即给你一些共同点与其它人。它给你一个起点的基础上建立。 1. He has both academic and social problems.2. He fells confident about his ability to cope with his studies.3. The language barrier is the main reason why he finds it hard to make friends with localstudents.4. It is difficult for overseas students and native English speaking students to really get to knoweach other because there is the cultural gap.5. Te best way for the overseas students to actually overcome the difficulty of making friendswith native English speaking students is to start talking about course work.Task 3: Long Distance FriendshipsI have quite a few long distance friendships. How do I maintains these relationships? Well, I believe friendship is very important, But I also think friendship really needs tending—like plants in the garden. It’s important to keep up to date with my friends, something that’s hard to do with long distances between us. But over the years I have managed to stay very tight with my friends, even though distances separate us. Jane lives in another city, and she’s not much for writing letters, so we talk on the phone at least once a week, usually for an hour at a time. We take turns calling each other, so I stay close to her through the phone. My phone bills are high, but I consider them just another living expense, like rent. Other friends I e-mail. I have one friend who just isn’t into writing letters. I’ve known her for a long time. We’ve always considered ourselves friends, but over time I’ve always been in and out of touch with her. But she is always on-line—e-mail is her thing. Since I’ve gotten an e-mail address, I e-mail her twice a week. Now, I’m back in good touch with her. She’ll often sit down and write me e-mail, but she just wouldn’t do it with pen and paper. E-mail’s really a great way to keep in touch with friends.1.我有不少长途的友谊。我怎么维护这些关系吗?嗯,我相信友谊是很重要的,但我也认为友谊真的需要照料喜欢在花园里的植物。重要的是要保持最新的和我的朋友们,这很难与我们之间很长的距离。但多年来,我已经设法保持非常紧密的与我的朋友们,尽管距离我们分开。简住在另一个城市,和她的没有写信,所以我们在电话中交谈至少一周一次,通常为至少一个小时的时间。我们轮流称呼对方,所以我保持接近她通过电话。我的电话账单很高,但我认为他们只是另一个生活费用,如租金。其他的朋友我的电子邮件。我有一个朋友,他只是不进写信。我认识她很长时间。我们一直认为自己是朋友,但是过了一段时间我一直在跟她联系。但她总是在线电子邮件是她的事。自从我得到一个电子邮件地址,我的电子邮件她每周两次。现在,我回到好跟她联系。她会经常坐下来写我的电子邮件,但她只是不做它用钢笔和纸。电子邮件真的是一个伟大的方式与朋友保持联系。maintain
7.expenses8.e-mail
10.touch 18百度搜索“就爱阅读”,专业资料,生活学习,尽在就爱阅读网92to.com,您的在线图书馆Task 4: An Announcement1.2.3.4.5.6. The Student Friendship Association outing school gate 6:40 7 sharp on timeIV. Speaking OutNow Your TurnNicole: Hi, Steven!Steven: Why, Nicole! You looked so excited.Nicole: I can’t believe it! I won the first prize in the speech contests!Steven: That’s great! Congratulations!Nicole: Thanks. I’m so happy! I really worked hard though.Steven: You deserve it. I’m very happy for you.Model 2 Sorry, I’m new here, too.Now Your TurnMatthew: Hey, Kimberly, guess what!Kimberly: What’s up, Matt?Matthew: I’ve got the most wonderful news!Kimberly: What’s that?Matthew: Our school basketball team won our game—and by ten points!Kimberly: How wonderful!Model 3 Go straight ahead till…Now Your TurnSusan: What’s wring? You looked so tired and worried.Sarah: My roommate, Nicole, had a temperature last night, as high as 40 degrees centigrade! Susan: Terrible! Is she all right now?Sarah: I don’t know. She’s in hospital.Susan: I hope she’ll be fine.Sarah: So do I.V. Let’s TalkJack: Hi, I’ve been looking for you since the morning. I couldn’t find you anywhere.Jane: Yeah. I don’t feel like hanging out with the crowd any more, especially since Susan stoppedcoming to school.Jack: I know. It’s such a pity about her parents: losing one parent is bad enough, but losing them19百度搜索“就爱阅读”,专业资料,生活学习,尽在就爱阅读网92to.com,您的在线图书馆both on the same day and in such an accident…It’s terrible! Have you seen her since?Jane: No. I tired talking to her on the phone. She sounded bad.Jack: The other day, I talked to Mr. Smith—you know that tall guy who works in the Dean’sOffice. Apparently, Susan is thinking of dropping out of school. She has almost money, you know. Her parents didn’t have much savings.Jane: Yeah. I’ve been quite worried about her. But simply feelings sorry f wehave to think of some way to help her. Have any suggestions?Jack: Well, I haven’t really thought about it. I could possibly give her some money. I’ve saved upfrom my part-time job.Jane: Wow. You’re so generous! But…that wouldn’t be a long-term solution.Jack: That’s true…Perhaps we could help her find a part-time job.Jane: Good idea! The lady who runs the shop where I work at night could be helpful. If Susan isinterested, I can introduce her to the lady.Jack: Great! Once she gets a regular income, things will be better. More than anything else, it willtake her mind off her tragedy.Jane: Hmm…I was wondering, could we organize a fund-raiser for her?Jack: Well, I’m not so sure how that would work. You know, taking help from us, her best friends,is one thing, but getting the whole school involved may not be a good idea.Jane: Yeah. You’re right. We’ll think of something else. In the meantime let’s go ahead with whatwe’ve planned. (Looking at her watch) Oh! It’s five to two. I have a class. I gotta run. Let’s meet tonight. Bye!Jack: Bye!杰克:嗨,我一直在找你早晨以来。我到处都找不着你。简:是的。我不喜欢整天与人群,特别是自从苏珊再也不来学校。杰克:我知道。很遗憾关于她的父母:失去一位家长就够糟糕的了,但失去他们俩在同一天,在这样一个事故,,这真是太可怕了!你看到过她因为吗?简:不。我累了,她在电话上交谈。她的声音听起来糟糕。杰克:有一天,我和史密斯你知道高先生工作的家伙在院长办公室。显然,苏珊正在考虑辍学。她几乎钱,你知道。她的父母没有多少储蓄。简:是的。我一直很担心她。但简单的感情为她难过是不够的,我们必须想办法帮助她。有什么建议吗? 杰克:嗯,我还没有真正想过它。我能给她一些钱。我攒了从我的兼职工作。简:哇。你太大方了!但是,,,不会是一个长期的解决方案。杰克:这是真的,,也许我们可以帮助她找到一份兼职工作。简:好主意!这位女士掌管这家商店晚上我工作的地方会有帮助。如果苏珊是感兴趣的,我能把她介绍给女士。杰克:太好了!一旦她得到一份稳定的收入,事情会更好。而不是别的,它将把她的注意力从她的悲剧。 简:嗯,,我在想,我们可以组织了一场对她吗?杰克:嗯,我不太确定如何将工作。你知道,把我们的帮助,她最好的朋友,是一回事,但要让整个学校都不是一个好主意。简:是的。你是对的。我们要想别的事情。同时让我们继续与我们计划。(看着她的表)哦!这是五到两个。我有一个类。我要运行。咱们今晚见面。再见!杰克:再见! JACK
CDFFor Reference 20百度搜索“就爱阅读”,专业资料,生活学习,尽在就爱阅读网92to.com,您的在线图书馆AA, break the bed news about Mary to B.It’s terrible! I heard that Mary’s father died of cancer.B, say what you feel about the news.Oh, my. I am so sorry to hear that. What terrible news!A, tell your worry about Mary’s life and study.Her father is a real breadwinner of the family. Mary will have to quit school.B, suggest doing something to help Mary out.Well, that’s too bad. What shall we do then as her good friends?A, give your suggestion.Is that possible that we raise money from among our fellow schoolmates to support her? B, show your agreement with A.Sounds OK. Let’s give it a try.BA, tell B that John is going to be back to school.I heard that John is going to be back to school.B, say what you feel about the news.Oh, really? He’s been in hospital for such a long time.A, show your concern about John’s missed study.Well, he must be very worried about his study.B, suggest helping John with his schoolwork,Let’s take turns to help him catch up on weekends. OK?A, show your agreement to B’s opinion.Good. I would also love to be helpful.VI. Furthering Listening and Speaking Task 1: Worry of a TeacherSusan Smith cared for her students very much, and they all liked her. She wanted them to learn and to be happy. She had a special relationship with one student, Doris. Doris had been to Susan’s house several times and had come to know her husband and children. Lately, Susan had been very worried about Doris because the student’s hometown had recently been hit by a strong earthquake. Susan observed that Doris had lost a lot of weight and often had dark circles under her eyes. She talked to Doris and was as helpful as she could be, but felt that Doris really should see a doctor. One day, Susan talked to Doris and suggested that she go to the health center to talk to one of the doctors. Doris’ face became very red. She said, “I don’t need a doctor. How could you make a suggestion like that? I thought you were my friend!” Susan was very surprised by Doris’ reaction. She said, “I’m sorry to have upset you. I just want to help.” After that conversation, Doris stopped talking to Susan. She also transferred out of her class.苏珊史密斯非常照顾她的学生,他们都喜欢她。她想要他们学习和快乐。她有一种特殊的关系,一个学生,多丽丝。多丽丝是苏珊的几次家,已经知道她的丈夫和孩子。最近,苏珊一直非常担心多丽丝因为学生的故乡最近受到强烈地震。苏珊观察到,多丽丝体重下降了很多,经常有黑眼圈的眼睛下面。她跟多丽丝,她可能21百度搜索“就爱阅读”,专业资料,生活学习,尽在就爱阅读网92to.com,您的在线图书馆是有帮助的,但是觉得多丽丝真的应该看医生。有一天,苏珊跟多丽丝和建议她去健康中心的医生谈谈。多丽丝的脸通红。她说,“我不需要一个医生。你怎么能提个建议吗?我以为你是我的朋友!“苏珊很惊讶的反应多丽丝。她说,“我很抱歉让你烦恼。我只是想帮忙。“这次谈话之后,多丽丝停止说话,苏珊。她也转移出她的类。 1. learn
happy2. earthquake3. weight
dark circles4. the health center
turned red5. surprised
transferredTask 2: How to build lifelong friendship?You may have a lot of friends and expect your friendships to last a lifetime. However, lifelong friendships are not always what everybody can get. Friends sometimes misunderstand each other. For one thing, you may want your friends to be near at hand, but also you need your independence and privacy. For example, when one of your friends comes asking if it is all right to spend the evening in your house, sometimes you just say “no” to hi or her because it is nor convenient for you. Unfortunately, not all your friends understand this type of independence. They believe that friends can ask for any favor and the answer should always be “yes”. Also, misunderstanding sometimes occurs when you ask for help. You expect your friends to help you mo matter what the circumstances are. But the fact is, your friends may not always drop everything to satisfy each of your needs. This may make you angry with them and your friendship could fade. The most important thing for you and your friends to do is to always show understanding and respect for each other.你可能有很多的朋友,希望你可以持续一生的友谊。然而,终生的友谊并不总是像每个人都能得到。朋友有时彼此误解。首先,你可能想要你的朋友是在附近的,但你也需要你的独立和隐私。例如,当你的一个朋友来询问它是否所有的权利在你的房子里度过那个晚上,有时你只是说“不”,或她的,因为它是你好也不方便。不幸的是,不是所有你的朋友了解这种类型的独立性。他们相信朋友可以要求任何忙,答案应该是“是的”。同时,误解有时也会出现在你需要帮助的时候。你希望你的朋友来帮助你莫事什么情节。但事实是,你的朋友可能不会总是掉一切满足你的每一个需求。这可能让你生气,你的友谊可能消退。最重要的事情对你和你的朋友去做的是总是显示理解和尊重对方。1.T
5.TTask 3: At Your SideWhen the daylight’s gone and you’re on your own,And you need a friend just to be around.I I will take your hands.And I’ll pull you through, I will understand. And you know that I’ll be at your side.There’s no need to worry.Together we’ll survive through the haste and hurry.I’ll be at your side. 22百度搜索“就爱阅读”,专业资料,生活学习,尽在就爱阅读网92to.com,您的在线图书馆If you feel like you’re alone, and you’ve nowhere to turn, I’ll be at your side. If life’s standing still and your soul’s confused, And you cannot find what road to choose.If you make mistakes,You can’t let me down.I will still believe,I will turn around… UNIT4II. Listening Skills 23百度搜索“就爱阅读”,专业资料,生活学习,尽在就爱阅读网92to.com,您的在线图书馆Listening for Telephone Numbers1. W: I’m wondering if the weather will be good for us to go cycling on Saturday.M: Let’s call the weather office. I know the phone number. It’s 661-3047. If the weather is going to be bad, we’ll have to wait for another week.Q: What’s the phone number for the weather office?The phone number for the weather office is . 2. W: I’m so sorry, but the general manager isn’t back yet. Can I take a message for him?
M: Yes. Please ask him to call me 843-2057.Q: At what number will the general manager return the call?The general manager will return the call at 3. M: Do you have Simon’s mobile phone number? A well-known scientist from the States isgiving a speech on global warming in the Science Museum. I’m sure Simon would be interested.W: Let me see… His number is .Q: What is Simon’s mobile phone number?Simon’s mobile phone number is . 4. M: Hello, I’m calling to check on the school sports meet.W: Yes, sir, how can I help you?M: There’s been I was wondering if it’s postponed.W: It has been postponed because of the weather, but for further information, please contact, extension 205.Q: What number should be the man dial for the further information about the sports meet? The man could dial , extension for further information about the sports meet.5. M: Hello. I’m calling form Beijing. I’ve learned from the Internet that a hurricane isapproaching Miami. I’d like to call one of my friends there immediately. Can you tell me how to make an international call?W: What number are you calling, sir?M: His number in Florida is 511-0897.W: Well, first, dial 011, then dial 1, the area code for North America, and then the area code 305for Miami. After that, dial your friend’s number.Q: What is the complete number the man should dial to reach his friend in Miami?The an should dial
to reach his friend in Miami.III. Listening InTask 1: Weather ForecastingWe all know that it’s not possible for man to control the weather. But we can tell what important changes there will be in the weather in the short term. This is called weather forecasting. Many people rely on the weatherman to provide that information, but one method of weather forecasting24百度搜索“就爱阅读”,专业资料,生活学习,尽在就爱阅读网92to.com,您的在线图书馆is simply to use your eyes and brains. For example, if you see a rainbow in rainy weather in the evening, this is a sign that the weather will soon be clear and fine. Sometimes distant objects such as hills and tall trees seem to be this is a sign of much water vapor in the air, and then rain will probably come. If a fog appears just about sunrise in the morning, then the day will be arm. If the sunset is mostly red in color, then the following day will be fine. If the stars twinkle at night, then fine weather will come the next day.我们都知道这是不可能的人来控制天气。但是我们可以告诉什么重要的变化会有在短期内的天气。这就是所谓的天气预报。许多人依靠天气预报提供这些信息,但天气预报的方法之一就是使用你的眼睛和大脑。例如,如果你看到一个彩虹下雨天在晚上,这是一个迹象表明天气很快就会清楚和罚款。有时远处的物体如山丘和高大的树木似乎非常清晰和靠近;这是一个信号,表明多空气中水蒸汽,然后雨可能会来。如果一个雾似乎只是在早晨的日出,那么一天将手臂。如果日落大多是红色的颜色,然后第二天会没事的。如果夜晚星星闪烁,然后好天气会第二天。 1.B
5.DTask 2: Wrong Weather ForecastM: Hey, Jane! Does everyone know what time to meet us this weekend for the picnic?W: Yeah. They’ll all be here at eleven sharp! I’ve got all the food and drinks for the barbecue, and Tom is bringing the grill.M: OK. I’ we can use that for beach volleyball.W: Oh, I forgot to tell you. I’ve invited Class 2 and 3 as well. We’ll be able to have a volleyball match, one c that’ll be great fun.M: Did you check the weather? I hope it’s going to stay
we can’t have a picnic in the rain.W: No worries! I watched the weather forecast last night, and the weatherman said it’s going to be fine—maybe a little cloudy, but DEFINITELY no rain!(next morning)M: There’s terrible weather! It’s raining buckets!W: There’s no way we can go out in that. Those weatherman are useless—I hope they had a picnic today too.M: I don’t know what’s happened to the weather these days. When I was little, we never had this much rain in the summer.W: I AGREE. And have you noticed that winter is warmer now as well? We always used to get snow in January. Now winter is more like spring!M: You’re telling me. I bet it’s all the pollution and the hole in the ozone layer that’s changing the weather.W: Oh, global warming and all that.M: I guess we’ll have to take a rain check on the picnic.M:嘿,简!是否每个人都知道什么时候来接我们这个周末去野餐吗?W:是啊。他们将所有在这里十一点整!我已经得到了所有的食物和饮料的烧烤,汤姆把烤架。M:好吧。我有那个老净;我们可以使用,沙滩排球。W:哦,我忘了告诉你。我已经邀请类2和3一样。我们将会有一场排球比赛,一个类;这将会对另一个很大的乐趣。M:你有没有检查天气吗?我希望这将保持好度周末,我们不能去野餐在雨中。 25百度搜索“就爱阅读”,专业资料,生活学习,尽在就爱阅读网92to.com,您的在线图书馆W:不用担心!我昨晚看天气预报,预报说这将是细也许有点阴,但肯定没有下雨了!(第二天早上)M:有可怕的天气!下雨了桶!W:我们无法出去在那。这些天气预报员是无用的,我希望他们吃了一顿野外今天太。M:我不知道发生了什么,这几天的天气。当我还小的时候,我们从来没有过这么多雨的夏季。W:我同意。和你注意到了冬天是温暖的现在?我们总是在一月份获得雪。现在冬天更喜欢春天!M:你告诉我。我打赌它的所有的污染和臭氧层空洞,不断变化的天气。W:哦,全球变暖,所有的。M:我想我们不得不改期的野餐。 1.2.3.4.5. They are planning to have their picnic on the weekend. They will be able to have a volleyball match, one class against another. It’ll be fine, and maybe a little cloudy, but there’ll be definitely no rain. Those weatherman are useless. All the pollution and the hole in the ozone layer are responsible for the changeable weather. Task 3: Global Climate ChangeToday, scientists have found that the greenhouse gases in the lower atmosphere have changed the global climate. These gases are largely due to human activities, such as the burning up of gas, coal and oil, and the destruction of forests. It is estimated that the average surface temperature of the earth will rise by 1.5-3.5℃ by 2100. This rate of warming is significant. The oceans will heat up and glaciers will melt. As a result, the global average sea level is expected to rise by 15-95 cm by 2100. In that case all coastal cities will be at risk as a result of flooding and storm surges. Also, around the world weather events such as storms and floods will become more frequent and intense. Clearly, global climate change is becoming a great threat to our environment. So we must take effective measures to produce fewer greenhouse gases that cause it.Global climate is causes by the
gases in the lower . These gases are largely due to the
up of gas, coal and oil, and the
of forests. Scientists estimate that, by 2100, the average surface temperature of the will rise by 1.5-3.5℃ and global average sea
will rise by 15-95 cm. All coastal cities will be at
as a result of flooding and surges. Clearly, global climate change is becoming a great
to our .今天,科学家们发现,温室气体在大气层底部已经改变了全球气候。这些气体主要是由于人类活动,如燃烧天然气,煤和石油,和破坏森林。据估计,地球的平均表面温度将上升1.5 - -3.5℃到2100年。这个全球变暖的速度是重要的。海洋将加热和冰川将会融化。因此,全球平均海平面将上升了15 - 95厘米到2100年。在这种情况下所有的沿海城市将处于危险之中,因为由于洪水和暴风雨。同时,世界各地的天气事件,比如风暴和洪水就会越来越频繁,越来越强烈。显然,全球气候变化正在成为一个伟大的威胁我们的环境。所以我们必须采取有效措施,产生更少的温室气体,导致它。全球气候造成的温室气体在大气层底部。这些气体主要是由于燃烧天然气,煤和石油,和破坏森林。科学家估计,到2100年,地球的平均表面温度将上升1.5 - -3.5℃和全球海平面上升15 - 95厘米。所有的沿海城市将处于危险之中,因为由于洪水和暴风雨。显然,全球气候变化正在成为一个伟大的威胁我们的环境。Task 4: An AnnouncementFriday looks really good.
all day with a of 70 degrees. But26百度搜索“就爱阅读”,专业资料,生活学习,尽在就爱阅读网92to.com,您的在线图书馆Friday night, as the temperature will
sharply. On Saturday, it will be cold and
in the morning with strong . In the afternoon, there’s a good chance of , and the temperature will only reach
degrees! On Sunday morning it will be cloudy, with some showers in the afternoon. But temperatures will
to 50 degrees.星期五看起来真的很好。阳光明媚的一天,所有的日间温度70度。但周五晚上捆起来,当温度将大幅下滑。星期六,将寒冷早晨多云和强风。在下午,那里有一个不错的机会,和温度的雪天只会达到37度!在星期天的早上将会是多云的天气,其中一些在下午阵雨。但是气温将上升到50度。 IV. Speaking OutNow Your TurnLisa:
not keeping the window open? All my papers have been blown offthe desk and onto the floor!Sarah: . I didn’t realize the wind was so strong. You’re working on a paper?Lisa:
Yeah, it has to be turned in this Wednesday.Sarah: Oh,
I’m going to give a presentation tomorrow morning, and I haven’tread a word yet!Lisa: , you shouldn’t leave everything till the last minute.Model 2 It’s terrible!Now Your TurnAshley:
Wow! What a wind! , isn’t it, Kathy?Katherine: . There’s a dust storm blowing up.Ashley:
if you go outside.Katherine: The weather forecaster recommends staying indoors.Ashley:
.Model 3 Take careNow Your TurnJames:
my new motorcycle, Robert? I’m going to ride it into town.Robert: It’s cool1 But
it’s snowing too hard today?James: . What I really like is style, and riding a motorcycle is really stylish. Robert: . Safety counts more than style.James: I know. But it’s thrilling to ride in the snow.Robert: Then, you’ll have to
of having a bad fall.V. Let’s TalkEmma:
Michael, whereabouts in China are you from?Michael: I was born in Beijing, but I live in Shanghai now. How about you?Emma:
I’m from Scotland.Michael: Oh? What’s it like? 27百度搜索“就爱阅读”,专业资料,生活学习,尽在就爱阅读网92to.com,您的在线图书馆Emma:
Well, the weather is pretty cold there. Actually, most of Scotland is cols and often wet.I’m sure it’s the coldest part of the British Isles.Michael: Beijing is very cold in winter too, although it’s more of a dry cold, if you know what Imean. However, I it’s my favorite season. Summer is just too hot!Emma: Well ,I think you’re lucky to have a hot summer. Scotland’s summer is pretty miserable,wet and cold.Michael: Do you think people’s personalities are defined by the climate they live in?Emma: Well, that’s an interesting idea. I think there’s definitely something in it, because when theweather is h

我要回帖

更多关于 招商银行信用卡账单 的文章

随机推荐