换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。我对公司的回馈的翻译是:什么意思_百度知道
我对公司的回馈的翻译是:什么意思
我有更好的答案
My feedback to the company&我对公司的回馈的翻译是;p&&img&img&&/\//p&b899e2108accbf612&&lt&p&gt
采纳率:97%
来自团队:
我对公司的回馈的翻译是:My feedback to the company
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。ok!我已经收到你的信息了,我明天将提取金钱,交给国际快递公司,尽快给你返回货物给你。 的翻译是:OK! I have received your information, I will extract money tomorrow, to the international express company, as soon as you return the goods to you. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
ok!我已经收到你的信息了,我明天将提取金钱,交给国际快递公司,尽快给你返回货物给你。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
ok! I have received your information, I withdraw money from tomorrow, to the international courier company, as soon as you return the goods to you.
OK! I have received your information, I will extract money tomorrow, to the international express company, as soon as you return the goods to you.
OK! I have already received your information, and tomorrow, I am going to withdraw money handed over to the international express delivery company to you as soon as possible to return goods, addressed to you.
ok! I already received your information, I will withdraw the money tomorrow, gave the international express company, gave you to return to the cargo as soon as possible to give you.
相关内容&amagician(n.魔法师;变戏法的人) magician (n. Conjures human) & a唉唉唉唉啊 正在翻译,请等待... & a你的生日派对是什么时候? When is your birthday party? & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!I want to , but is safe and secure life 正在翻译,请等待... & a称取18.6克十二醇 The name takes 18.6 grams dodecyl alcohol & a我们从何处来 我们从何处来 & aat the bark of 在吠声 & aspreadsheet (Figure 2) or saved in a data table (Figure 3). 正在翻译,请等待...
& a你说你不会放弃我 You said you cannot give up me & a难道没有别的问题了么 Didn't have other question & a一个月过得很快,转眼就到了分开的日子了,虽然这段时间很累,但真的很舍不得他们 A month passed very quickly, arrived in an instant the separated day, although this period of time was very tired, but really very much did not give up them & aDA AT 90 days DA在90天 & ayou are my only love.。 you are my only love. . & a我住一楼用英语怎么说 How do I live a building to say with English & a他们认为应该取消春节联欢晚会 They thought should cancel the Spring Festival evening party & a他没有做任何事,也没有说任何话 He has not made any matter, also has not spoken any speech & a小店老板 Shop boss & a时间的机会 Time opportunity & a我得忙公关部的事情 I must the busy public relations department matter & a和之间 Between and & a植物在房间里 Plant in room & aMAMMUTH MAMMUTH & aBob: And it's straight! 鲍伯: 并且它是平直的! & aSuperiorly-designed geometry 优越被设计的几何 & athe very first time that joe saw the film"et" directed by steven spielberg, he made up his mind to become too. 首先次乔看见了影片"和"由史蒂文spielberg指挥了,他下决心也是成为。 & aso many deeds cry out to be done,and alawy urgent 许多行为大声呼喊完成和alawy迫切 & a当之无愧的冠军 Deserves champion & a一天没有联系,你有想我吗? One day does not have the relation, you have think me? & ai dont see anything 我不看什么 & a18世纪中期 18th century intermediate stages & anulations. The main
is situated 9 km
south-southwest
of Toodyay.
& aI hope this note finds you well 我很好希望这笔记发现您 & apicott 正在翻译,请等待...
& aI am on the road 我是在路 & a访问人员 Visits the personnel & a薄涂 Spreads thinly & aYou are crzzy 正在翻译,请等待...
& a此卡的更换 This card replacement & a营销人员必须具备敏锐的触觉,制定出创新有效的营销方案,才能在市场中占据更大的份额 The marketing personnel must have the keen sense of touch, formulates the innovation effective marketing plan, can occupy a bigger share in the market & adear, honey, darling 亲爱,蜂蜜,亲爱的 & a韩季橦 Han Ji橦 & a31 Sweden,
& aI'm leaving.
night 正在翻译,请等待...
& a是,女长官 Yes, female senior official & aI'm leaving.good night 我是leaving.good夜 & a?????? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? & aHe then why do you good 他然后为什么做您好 & aDiscuss in a group of 4 or 6. 谈论在一个小组4或6。 & a很冲充实的一天 Flushes enrichment very much one day & a可不可以给我一点时间 Can give me time & alnner and outer care system using hydrophilic and lipophiic lnner和外面关心系统使用亲水和lipophiic & aImagine that you are a tour guide . Try introducing the travel down the Mekong River to attract more travelers and make contributions to the travel industry of China and Southeast Asia 想象您是导游。 设法介绍旅行在湄公河下吸引更多旅客和做对中国和东南亚旅行业的贡献 & aIt is rushed full day 它冲整天 & a曾经的错 Once mistake & aeach-tablet-contains 每片剂包含 & amake contributions to the travel industry of China and Southeast Asia. 做对中国和东南亚旅行业的贡献。 & aok!我已经收到你的信息了,我明天将提取金钱,交给国际快递公司,尽快给你返回货物给你。 ok! I already received your information, I will withdraw the money tomorrow, gave the international express company, gave you to return to the cargo as soon as possible to give you. &我公司是最大的电器用品进口商的翻译是:什么意思_百度知道
我公司是最大的电器用品进口商的翻译是:什么意思
我有更好的答案
Our company is the largest importer of electrical appliances.Our company is the&biggest importer of electronic products.
采纳率:89%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。我写信是想应聘贵公司秘书一职的翻译是:什么意思_百度知道
我写信是想应聘贵公司秘书一职的翻译是:什么意思
我有更好的答案