为什么要用host customer download接待客户

扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
用所给单词的适当形式填空clever host change sweep customer lucky1、It was Apr.4th yesterday .I _____ tombs in suzhou with my parents.2、Mary and Judy are going to be the ______ at the Christmas party.3、It is the _____ to tip the waiter in a restaurant in some western countries.4、Someone stole my wallet yesterday.______ .there was nothing in it.5、My dog is _____ among all these dogs.6、The ____ room is just over there ,near the escalator.
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
1、It was Apr.4th yesterday .I swept tombs in suzhou with my parents.(扫墓)2、Mary and Judy are going to be the hosts at the Christmas party.(主人)3、It is the custom to tip the waiter in a restaurant in some western countries.(习俗)4、Someone stole my wallet yesterday.Luckily,there was nothing in it.(幸运地)5、My dog is the cleverest among all these dogs.(最聪明)6、The changing room is just over there ,near the escalator.(更衣室)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
5 the most
1.swept2. hosts
3.clever4.luckily5.Changed
扫描下载二维码C#如何通过web端获取客户端的IP,就是别人通过web访问你的网站时,服务器可以获得客户机的IP_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
C#如何通过web端获取客户端的IP,就是别人通过web访问你的网站时,服务器可以获得客户机的IP
(局域网即可)
我有更好的答案
代理即是IP格式
else { result = }/&#47.C代理中的内容 非IP,取IP
else { result = }
if (string.IsNullOrEmpty(result))
result = HttpContext.Current.Request.ServerVariables[&REMOTE_ADDR&quot.UserHostA/ &lt.IndexOf(&
if (!string.”肯定是非IPv4格式
if (没有“;
//&#47!= -1) //HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR&
public static string IPAddress
string result = string.E
result = HttpC.&) .IndexOf(&,&) .IsNullOrEmpty(result))
if (string.Request.Request.C 取得客户端真实IP地址
///summary&/可能有代理
if ( &summary&gt/ }
else if (IsIPAddress(result)) { return result!= -1) {];// }/&#47.IsNullOrEmpty(result))
result = HttpC].ServerVariables[&quot
实际验证过吗,安全否?thankyou
#region&获取web客户端ip&&&&&&&&///&&summary&&&&&&&&&///&获取web客户端ip&&&&&&&&///&&/summary&&&&&&&&&///&&returns&&/returns&&&&&&&&&public&static&string&GetWebClientIp()&&&&&&&&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&string&userIP&=&&未获取用户IP&;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&try&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(System.Web.HttpContext.Current&==&null&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&||&System.Web.HttpContext.Current.Request&==&null&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&||&System.Web.HttpContext.Current.Request.ServerVariables&==&null)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&return&&&;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&string&CustomerIP&=&&&;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&//CDN加速后取到的IP&simone&090805&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&CustomerIP&=&System.Web.HttpContext.Current.Request.Headers[&Cdn-Src-Ip&];&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(!string.IsNullOrEmpty(CustomerIP))&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&return&CustomerIP;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&CustomerIP&=&System.Web.HttpContext.Current.Request.ServerVariables[&HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR&];&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(!String.IsNullOrEmpty(CustomerIP))&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&return&CustomerIP;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(System.Web.HttpContext.Current.Request.ServerVariables[&HTTP_VIA&]&!=&null)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&CustomerIP&=&System.Web.HttpContext.Current.Request.ServerVariables[&HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR&];&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(CustomerIP&==&null)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&CustomerIP&=&System.Web.HttpContext.Current.Request.ServerVariables[&REMOTE_ADDR&];&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&else&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&CustomerIP&=&System.Web.HttpContext.Current.Request.ServerVariables[&REMOTE_ADDR&];&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(pare(CustomerIP,&&unknown&,&true)&==&0)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&return&System.Web.HttpContext.Current.Request.UserHostA&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&return&CustomerIP;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&catch&{&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&return&userIP;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&#endregion
应该可以直接取到地址的。REMOTE_ADDR, REMOTE_HOST。环境变量。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
客户机的相关知识
等待您来回答whscotland
Find WorldHost training in your region:
Select a region
Aberdeen City & Shire
Argyll & the Islands
Caithness & Sutherland
Dundee & Broughty Ferry
East Renfrewshire
Inverness & Loch Ness
Moray Speyside
Get involvedRed Hat Customer Portal
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.
2017 ASP Award
For the seventh consecutive year, the Customer Portal has been recognized as one of the industry's "Ten Best Web Support Sites" by the Association of Support Professionals.
The Red Hat Customer Portal delivers the knowledge, expertise, and guidance available through your Red Hat subscription.
Red Hat Account Number:

我要回帖

更多关于 customer care 的文章

随机推荐