ANDITOR 是哪里hosit全进口器械的

《》其他试题
您感兴趣的《》试卷
Copyright ? 2011- Inc. All Rights Reserved. 17教育网站 版权所有 备案号:您要找的是不是:
n. 强盗,土匪;恶棍;敲诈者
n. 入口;[矿]平坑
Andit was quiet for the next hour.
后来的一个小时都很安静。
Marketing management istheoutcome of market economy. Andit is a management study how to satisfythecustomer, induct consuming and flourishthemarket.
营销管理学是市砙玫牟?它是一门如何满足顾客需要,引导消费和繁荣市场的经济管理学科。
In the information age with the integration of IT and business routines, IT governance andIT control's core roles are rapidly recognized in corporate governance and internal control.
在信息化时代,由于IT与企业业务的日益融合,IT治理和IT控制迅速成为公司治理和内部控制的核心。
Whenever possible, I try to run with my cell phone, andit has my ICE (In Case of Emergency) numbers saved.
只要有可能,我试着带着手机跑步,它保存了遇到紧急情况的电话号码。
Andit turned out that this was very good timing because the complexity ofcircuits was at the level where synthesis was necessary.
和事实证明,这是非常好的时机,因为电路的复杂性,在合成的水平是必要的。
Andit is such practice that produces real happiness.
但也正是这种实践,才会产生真正的钝乐。
Andit also presents the hardware design of measurement system with 8031single chip and several problems which should be considered.
同时,本文还给出了以8031单片机为基的测试系统软硬件设计以及应该注意的若干问题。
For example, it can raise money by selling new shares to investors andit can buy those shares back.
例如,股份公司能够通过出售新股给投资者来募集资金,还能够回购自己的股份。
Betrayal does, andit’s a book that has a little more plot than other books of mine.
关于我个人的情节也比先前写的书多一些。
The idea that animalsact only in response to external stimuli has long been abandoned, andit is well established that they initiate behaviour on the basis oftheir internal states, as we do.
认为动物行为仅仅是对外部刺激(externalstimuli)的反射(response)的观点早就被摒弃了,取而代之的是,它们激发行为是建立在它们内部状态(internalstates)的基础之上的,就像我们做的那样。
andit is by the religion of nature that we ought to attack that of the Stoics.
他说过斯多葛学派是自然宗教的追随者。
Andit makes you very proud to be an American, as far as I'm concerned.
你会为自己是一名美国人而感到骄傲,起码我是如此。
Andit also encourages the dangerous compensation practices that Posner pillories .
而且,它还会鼓励波斯纳所鞭挞的危险的补偿实践。
Andit is natural to buy risk assets such as stocks to express one'soptimism over the future.
因此,购买股票等风险资产,以表达自己对未来的乐观看法,是自然而然的事情。
Thanks, but it's been two weeks andit feels like forever.
谢谢,但是还有两个星期呢,怎么感觉好长好长呢。
And with Paullacking seniority in the Republican Conference, the real test for the newsenator is how he adjusts when his more ideologically driven ideas stall andit’s time to start legislating.
而且在共和党党团会议里小保罗的资历最浅,对于这位新任参议员来说,真正的考验是当他的那些受理想所驱使的想法遭遇阻碍时,当真正开始立法进程时,他会如何调整自己。
These sudden drops are now routine, andit’s often impossible to determine what caused them.
现在我们对这些突发的市场下跌习以为常,而我们依然不知道是什么原因导致的。
The researchers "did a great model andit was really useful", says Comer.
Comer说,研究人员“做出了一个了不起的模型,它是真的有用”。
Andit would ensure that higher government debt did not crowd out private investment, which could lower future growth.
它还能确保更高的政府债务不会挤出私人投资,后者可能降低未来的增长水平。
Andit will have to delve intohithertounknown realms, such as managing relationships with retailers.
它还要进入未知的领域,如管理与零售商的关系。
Andit will have to delve intohithertounknown realms, such as managing relationships with retailers.
它还要进入未知的领域,如管理与零售商的关系。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!Sometimes, you feel down or unhappy and it is hard ……阅读理解及答案(2015年常州中考英语)_中考真题_英语学习网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
Sometimes,&you&feel&down&or&unhappy&and&it&is&hard&……阅读理解及答案(2015年常州中考英语)
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
Sometimes,&you&feel&down&or&unhappy&and&it&is&hard&……阅读理解及答案(2015年常州中考英语)
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间:
Sometimes, you feel down or unhappy and it is hard to come back to your high spirit. So if you're having a bad day and need a boost,then help is just a click away.& &A website is trying to offer people positive(积极的)messages from strangers to cheer them up. It announces to be“the nicest place on the Internet",where happy people can present their positive thoughts and feelings to those who are in low spirits.&The website, thenicestplaceontheinter.net, lets people post videos of themselves blowing kisses and leaving positive and encouraging messages to lift visitors' spirits.&The website was created by Jeff Lam and is considered to help many people out when they feel low. The well-known artist who lives in San Francisco said he came up with the idea when he and his friend Lauren were having one of those bad days."We tried to become cheerful,but none of the usual methods seemed to be working. Not music. Not food. What we hoped was something positive, honest and good.So with only a& camera and work-free weekend, we created‘The Nicest Place On The Internet," he explained on his website.One user of the site, Joseph Meehan, 27, from Birmingham, said,“it's a fun andexciting website. I visit every once in a while when I'm missing my friends or family. I think it could really be a help to people that are feeling down or sad. It may even stop them from doing something stupid. You can also post your video to the website, and they add it to the series. It's very easy to share the love.”Mr. Lam is now working on a new project that allows people to leave positive voicemails for strangers. The idea is that strangers send an audio(声音)diary by leaving a voicemail and then anyone can listen to it.26.The underlined word "boost" in paragraph 1 probably means&&& A.鼓舞& B.放松&& C.休闲&&&& D.提高27.The website was created in order to_______&A. provide a place for those who want to post their videos&B. discover something positive, honest and good&C. recommend positive voicemails on the website to people&D. offer something positive to cheer people up28.According to the text, which of the following is TRUE?A. Jeff Lam is working on a new project to collect more audio diaries.B. Jeff Lam met a lot of difficulties during the time of creating the website.C. Joseph Meehan has got help from the website and supports it.D. Joseph Meehan has shared his own positive videos with strangers.【答案】26.A27.D28.C
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:zfj&
上一个文章: 下一个文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)Imagine the situation. You are driving along a desert or on a mountain. You have no idea where you are. You passed the last house two hours ago. Then your car breaks down. It is night and it is cold. You have no mobile phone. What do you do? Well, next time take a GPS with you. This invention may be able to help you. It is a device which uses satellites to find the user’s position. It can find your position to within 20 metres. A GPS cannot start your car, but at least you will know where you are. GPS, which means Global Positioning System, is a small radio receiver. It looks like a mobile phone. You can hold it in your hand, or put in your pocket. It is sometimes put into a watch or a telephone. We also find GPS devices in cars, planes, or boats. Some of these devices have electronic maps, so you know where you are. For example, in a city they can tell you the name of the street.There are three parts to the Global Positioning System. The first part is the receiver. You can hold it in your hand, or have it fixed into your car, plane, etc. The second part is a group of satellites orbiting the Earth. The receiver contacts at least four of the satellites and calculates (计算) its position. The third part of the system is a network of ground stations. They are all over the world. They control the satellites and make sure they are working well.Some people think that in the future the GPS will be as common as the mobile. They are becoming cheaper and more and more accurate (精确的). There are also new uses for the GPS. Perhaps they will become like watches. Everyone will have one and you will never be lost again.【小题1】According to the passage, with the help of the GPS, people ____.A.can’t be lost in a new cityB.can’t find their way in different countriesC.can learn about the culture of an unknown placeD.can spend the least time getting to another place【小题2】We can learn from the passage that ____.A.there are three parts to the GPSB.a GPS can’t be put into a watchC.a GPS can help you start your carD.the GPS are becoming more and more expensive【小题3】The underlined word “They” in paragraph 3 means “____”.A.ReceiversB.GPS devicesC.SatellitesD.Ground stations【小题4】The passage is mainly about ____.A.the history of the GPSB.the introduction of the GPSC.the shape of the GPSD.the three parts of the GPS【小题5】What can we infer(推断) from the passage? ____A.All GPS devices have electronic maps. B.People in many countries will use the GPS for free.C.The receiver of the GPS contacts at least five of the satellites.D.The GPS will become more and more common in everyday life.
& Unit知识点 & “Imagine the situatio...”习题详情
198位同学学习过此题,做题成功率79.7%
Imagine the situation. You are driving along a desert or on a mountain. You have no idea where you are. You passed the last house two hours ago. Then your car breaks down. It is night and it is cold. You have no mobile phone. What do you do? Well, next time take a GPS with you. This invention may be able to help you. It is a device which uses satellites to find the user’s position. It can find your position to within 20 metres. A GPS cannot start your car, but at least you will know where you are. GPS, which means Global Positioning System, is a small radio receiver. It looks like a mobile phone. You can hold it in your hand, or put in your pocket. It is sometimes put into a watch or a telephone. We also find GPS devices in cars, planes, or boats. Some of these devices have electronic maps, so you know where you are. For example, in a city they can tell you the name of the street.There are three parts to the Global Positioning System. The first part is the receiver. You can hold it in your hand, or have it fixed into your car, plane, etc. The second part is a group of satellites orbiting the Earth. The receiver contacts at least four of the satellites and calculates (计算) its position. The third part of the system is a network of ground stations. They are all over the world. They control the satellites and make sure they are working well.Some people think that in the future the GPS will be as common as the mobile. They are becoming cheaper and more and more accurate (精确的). There are also new uses for the GPS. Perhaps they will become like watches. Everyone will have one and you will never be lost again.【小题1】According to the passage, with the help of the GPS, people &&&&.A.can’t be lost in a new cityB.can’t find their way in different countriesC.can learn about the culture of an unknown placeD.can spend the least time getting to another place【小题2】We can learn from the passage that &&&&.A.there are three parts to the GPSB.a GPS can’t be put into a watchC.a GPS can help you start your carD.the GPS are becoming more and more expensive【小题3】The underlined word “They” in paragraph 3 means “&&&&”.A.ReceiversB.GPS devicesC.SatellitesD.Ground stations【小题4】The passage is mainly about &&&&.A.the history of the GPSB.the introduction of the GPSC.the shape of the GPSD.the three parts of the GPS【小题5】What can we infer(推断) from the passage? &&&&A.All GPS devices have electronic maps. B.People in many countries will use the GPS for free.C.The receiver of the GPS contacts at least five of the satellites.D.The GPS will become more and more common in everyday life.A&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-山东省济南外国语学校九年级第一次学业水平模拟考试英语试卷
分析与解答
揭秘难题真相,上天天练!
习题“Imagine the situation. You are driving along a desert or on a mountain. You have no idea where you are. Y...”的分析与解答如下所示:
这篇短文中作者主要给我们讲述了什么是GPS,即全球卫星定位系统。作者讲述了它有什么作用,它的三个组成部分,以及它未来发展的方向。【小题1】细节理解题。根据短文第二段的描述so you know where you are. For example, in a city they can tell you the name of the streetT可知,有了GPS,就可以通过卫星确定使用者的位置,知道自己所在的方位。如果你在一个城市里,它还会告诉你街道的名字,所以你就不会在陌生的地方迷路了。故选A。【小题2】细节理解题。根据短文第三段的第一句话There are three parts to the Global Positioning System.可知,全球卫星定位系统有三个部分构成。故选A。根据It is sometimes put into a watch可知B不对;根据A GPS cannot start your car可知C不对;根据They are becoming cheaper可知D不对。【小题3】词义猜测题。根据划线的这个代词所在的句子以及上下文可知,这一段,作者告诉了我们全球卫星定位系统的三个组成部分。其中The third part of the system is a network of ground stations. They are all over the world.第三个部分是地面接收网络,他们遍布全世界。故这里的they指的就是上句话中说到的ground stations。故选D。【小题4】主旨大意题。这篇短文中作者主要给我们讲述了什么是GPS,即全球卫星定位系统,它有什么作用,它的三个组成部分,以及未来发展的方向。所以这篇短文都是围绕GPS来进行的。故选B。【小题5】推理判断题。根据短文最后一段中Some people think that in the future the GPS will be as common as the mobile可知,一些人认为在将来GPS会像手机一样的普遍。故在日常生活中,它的使用将会变得越来越普遍。故选D。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Imagine the situation. You are driving along a desert or on a mountain. You have no idea where you a...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
揭秘难题真相,上天天练!
经过分析,习题“Imagine the situation. You are driving along a desert or on a mountain. You have no idea where you are. Y...”主要考察你对“Unit”“Unit3”“Module”
等考点的理解。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问网上课堂。
找提分点,上天天练!
与“Imagine the situation. You are driving along a desert or on a mountain. You have no idea where you are. Y...”相似的题目:
&&&&&& 假如你是一名大学生,名叫李华。你所在的班级最近就“大学生是否应经济独立”的话题展开讨论,同学们发表了不同的看法。请你根据以下所给内容,写一封信给某英语报社,反映讨论情况。
60%的同学的看法
1.靠自己打工来支付学费会影响学业;2.现在把精力都用在学习上,将来报答父母的养育之恩;
25%的同学的看法
1.通过打工可以获得工作经验,了解社会;2.体会父母挣钱不易,从而戒掉乱花钱的坏习惯;
15%的同学的看法(包括你在内)
觉得双方的观点都有一定的道理,但又不完全赞同;我个人的看法是……
&&&&&& 注意:1.文章的起始句已经给出;&&&&&&&& 2.词数150左右(不包括起始句);&&&&&& 参考词汇: 报答: repay&&&&& 学费: tuition&&&& 经济独立: financially independentDear Editor,&&&&&& I’m writing to tell you about a recent discussion our class have had on whether or not university students should be financially independent.&&&&&
&&&&&& Jamaican sprinter (短跑选手) Usain Bolt plans to send a message to rival Tyson Gay by breaking the world 100m record in the London Grand Prix on Friday.&&&&&& Bolt, who won gold in the 100m,200m and 4*100m relay in reord times at the Beijing Olympics last year, is determined to use the Crystal Palace event to crush the morale (士气)& of his main rival for gold at next month’s World Athletics Championships in Berlin.&&&&&& The 22-year-old is slowly returning to peak form after posting 19.59 sec for the 200m in Lausanne earlier this month and clocking a time of 9.79 sec over 100m in cold, rainy conditions in Paris on Friday.&&&&&& Despite Bolt’s impressive times, Gay still believes he has the beating of the Jamaican.But Bolt insists there is no one in the sport who scares him and he will prove the point in south London this weekend.&&&&&& Although Bolt believes he is only running at 85 percent at the moment while he recovers from injuries suffered in a recent car crash in Jamaica, he sees no reason why he can’t break his world record 100m time of 9.69 seconds.&&&&&& However he won’t get the chance to take_on Gay in the 100m in London as the American is only running in the 200m, which Bolt is not competing in, so he will have to settle for underlining his own ability.&&&&&& “You never know what is possible.I will give my best either way.My friends are saying I’m bringing the rain wherever I go but we will see on Friday.”&&&&&& While Bolt would love to make a big impact in London, he knows the main event is the World Championships.&&&&&& “The London Grand Prix will show me where I’m at and what I need to do.After, we can analyse what I need to do ahead of the World Championships.”1.According to the passage, Bolt competed and will compete in the following event.Which of them is arranged in time order?&&&&&& a.Lausanne athletics gold league matches&&&&&& b.Beijing Olympic Games&&&&&& c.Paris athletics gold league matches&&&&&& d.World Athletic championships&&&&&& e.London grand Prix&&&&&& A.b-c-a-e-d&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.b-c-a-d-e &&&&&&&&&& C.b-a-c-e-d&&&&&& &&&&&& D.b-a-c-d-e2.What does the underlined phase “take on” mean in paragraph 6?&&&&&& A.employ&&&&&&& & B.compete against&& C.accept&&&&&&&&
D.develop3.Which of the following is true?&& & A.Jamaican sprinter Usain Bolt broke the world 100m record in the London Grand Prix on Friday.&& & B.Bolt will not compete in the 200m in London because of Gay’s impressive times.&& & C.Bolt won 3 gold medals at the Beijing Olympic Games at the age of 22.&& & D.Bolt suffered a car crash in London recently.4.What can we learn from the last two paragraphs?&& & A.Bolt is expecting the London Grand Prix.&& & B.Bolt thinks the world Championships is more important.&& & C.Bolt made a big difference in the London Grand Prix.&& & D.Bolt is not confident in his success in the London Grand Prix.&&&&
&The new iPhone 3G should please everyone. Its look and feel are only slightly improved, but a faster network loads Web pages more quickly, true GPS functionality allows it to easily find places nearby, and the new $199 price (down from $400) makes it an affordable luxury. Before deciding whether to buy, however, make sure you can actually take advantage of the iPhone 3G's high-speed data network. 3G stands for third-generation, which in non-geek speak translates to Web pages and mail messages that, ideally, load about three times faster than on the original iPhone. Even better, 3G coverage enables you to make a phone call and surf the Web at the same time. That's great, if you live or work in a place where the 3G network of AT&T(美国电话电报公司) (the sole wireless carrier of the iPhone) is active. That's not so great in cities like New York where AT&T's cellular coverage is awful. As one of my colleagues in New York City, who bought the original iPhone, commented, &It's just a toy. You can't make phone calls on it, so I carry my Verizon phone with me all the time.& The real fun begins when you tap on the icon called &App Store& and start browsing the hundreds of add-on applications that have been developed just for the iPhone. You'll find tons of games (I like JirboBreak, a free game inspired by the Atari classic Breakout) and mobile versions of popular websites like Pandora, Facebook, MySpace and the New York Times. Most apps will cost you, but the vast majority are $9.99 or less. The apps work on the old iPhones too, but you'll enjoy them a lot more on the iPhone 3G because many of the programs, including Yelp (local business reviews), Whrrl (mobile social networking) and UrbanSpoon (restaurant reviews), use your exact location — provided by the iPhone 3G's GPS chip — to make recommendations. The apps also load much faster over the 3G network.1.The new iPhone 3G has following features except that&&&&A. It looks and feels better&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. It has a faster networkC. It is easy to locate a place&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. It is too expensive for people to buy2.Why do one of my colleagues carry Verizon phone with him all the time?&&&&.A. Because iPhone 3G is just a toy.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .. B. ecause he prefers Verizon phone better.C. Because AT&T's cellular coverage is terrible thereD. Because Verizon phone enables him make a phone call and surf the Web at the same time3.Which of the following statements is NOT true according to the passage.&&&&.A. App Store will offer you great fun.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. many apps have been developed for the iPhone.C. Most apps are very expensive.D. Pandora, Facebook, MySpace and the New York Times are popular websites.4.From the passage we know that the attitude of the author toward iPhone 3G is&&&&.A. doubtful&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. appreciative&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. optimistic&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. pessimistic&&&&
“Imagine the situatio...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到题库,查看习题“Imagine the situation. You are driving along a desert or on a mountain. You have no idea where you are. You passed the last house two hours ago. Then your car breaks down. It is night and it is cold. You have no mobile phone. What do you do? Well, next time take a GPS with you. This invention may be able to help you. It is a device which uses satellites to find the user’s position. It can find your position to within 20 metres. A GPS cannot start your car, but at least you will know where you are. GPS, which means Global Positioning System, is a small radio receiver. It looks like a mobile phone. You can hold it in your hand, or put in your pocket. It is sometimes put into a watch or a telephone. We also find GPS devices in cars, planes, or boats. Some of these devices have electronic maps, so you know where you are. For example, in a city they can tell you the name of the street.There are three parts to the Global Positioning System. The first part is the receiver. You can hold it in your hand, or have it fixed into your car, plane, etc. The second part is a group of satellites orbiting the Earth. The receiver contacts at least four of the satellites and calculates (计算) its position. The third part of the system is a network of ground stations. They are all over the world. They control the satellites and make sure they are working well.Some people think that in the future the GPS will be as common as the mobile. They are becoming cheaper and more and more accurate (精确的). There are also new uses for the GPS. Perhaps they will become like watches. Everyone will have one and you will never be lost again.【小题1】According to the passage, with the help of the GPS, people ____.A.can’t be lost in a new cityB.can’t find their way in different countriesC.can learn about the culture of an unknown placeD.can spend the least time getting to another place【小题2】We can learn from the passage that ____.A.there are three parts to the GPSB.a GPS can’t be put into a watchC.a GPS can help you start your carD.the GPS are becoming more and more expensive【小题3】The underlined word “They” in paragraph 3 means “____”.A.ReceiversB.GPS devicesC.SatellitesD.Ground stations【小题4】The passage is mainly about ____.A.the history of the GPSB.the introduction of the GPSC.the shape of the GPSD.the three parts of the GPS【小题5】What can we infer(推断) from the passage? ____A.All GPS devices have electronic maps. B.People in many countries will use the GPS for free.C.The receiver of the GPS contacts at least five of the satellites.D.The GPS will become more and more common in everyday life.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Imagine the situation. You are driving along a desert or on a mountain. You have no idea where you are. You passed the last house two hours ago. Then your car breaks down. It is night and it is cold. You have no mobile phone. What do you do? Well, next time take a GPS with you. This invention may be able to help you. It is a device which uses satellites to find the user’s position. It can find your position to within 20 metres. A GPS cannot start your car, but at least you will know where you are. GPS, which means Global Positioning System, is a small radio receiver. It looks like a mobile phone. You can hold it in your hand, or put in your pocket. It is sometimes put into a watch or a telephone. We also find GPS devices in cars, planes, or boats. Some of these devices have electronic maps, so you know where you are. For example, in a city they can tell you the name of the street.There are three parts to the Global Positioning System. The first part is the receiver. You can hold it in your hand, or have it fixed into your car, plane, etc. The second part is a group of satellites orbiting the Earth. The receiver contacts at least four of the satellites and calculates (计算) its position. The third part of the system is a network of ground stations. They are all over the world. They control the satellites and make sure they are working well.Some people think that in the future the GPS will be as common as the mobile. They are becoming cheaper and more and more accurate (精确的). There are also new uses for the GPS. Perhaps they will become like watches. Everyone will have one and you will never be lost again.【小题1】According to the passage, with the help of the GPS, people ____.A.can’t be lost in a new cityB.can’t find their way in different countriesC.can learn about the culture of an unknown placeD.can spend the least time getting to another place【小题2】We can learn from the passage that ____.A.there are three parts to the GPSB.a GPS can’t be put into a watchC.a GPS can help you start your carD.the GPS are becoming more and more expensive【小题3】The underlined word “They” in paragraph 3 means “____”.A.ReceiversB.GPS devicesC.SatellitesD.Ground stations【小题4】The passage is mainly about ____.A.the history of the GPSB.the introduction of the GPSC.the shape of the GPSD.the three parts of the GPS【小题5】What can we infer(推断) from the passage? ____A.All GPS devices have electronic maps. B.People in many countries will use the GPS for free.C.The receiver of the GPS contacts at least five of the satellites.D.The GPS will become more and more common in everyday life.”相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 it or is是什么职位 的文章

随机推荐