加工精度高,梯形具有稳定性吗的加工质量的翻译是:什么意思

CNC加工是啥意思?你做过模具吗?跟我说说?
CNC(数控机床)是计算机数字控制机床(Computer numerical control)的简称,是一种由程序控制的自动化机床.该控制系统能够逻辑地处理具有控制编码或其他符号指令规定的程序,通过计算机将其译码,从而使机床执行规定好了的动作,通过刀具切削将毛坯料加工成半成品成品零件.特点  与普通机床相比,数控机床有如下特点:  ●加工精度高,具有稳定的加工质量;   ●可进行多坐标的联动,能加工形状复杂的零件;   ●加工零件改变时,一般只需要更改数控程序,可节省生产准备时间;   ●机床本身的精度高、刚性大,可选择有利的加工用量,生产率高(一般为普通机床的3~5倍);   ●机床自动化程度高,可以减轻劳动强度;   ●批量化生产,产品质量容易控制;   ●对操作人员的素质要求较低,对维护人员的技术要求较高.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码新西兰有美丽的自然风光,观光事业 的翻译是:New Zealand has beautiful natural scenery, tourism 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
新西兰有美丽的自然风光,观光事业
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
New Zealand has beautiful natural scenery, tourism
New Zealand has a beautiful natural scenery and tourism
New Zealand has the beautiful natural scenery, the sightseeing enterprise
相关内容&a通过这次实习,法律理论和实践得到有效结合,提高了我对法律严谨性和执行性的进一步认识,督促我在学习中学好法律,在生活中用好法律。 正在翻译,请等待...
& amary sells houses for a large company.a couple has agreed to buy a house 房子为一对大company.a夫妇有的玛丽出售同意买房子 & a加油吧! Refuels! & aTime to 70th-percentile survival 时间到70百分数生存 & a文强 Wen Qiang & ain both case 在两案件 & akunden 顾客 & a有没有什么不舒服的 Has any not not comfortably & a你为什么醒 Why do you wake up & ahand in your work,please 手在您的工作,请 & a中央银行业务 正在翻译,请等待... & a负责为客人斟酒上菜等简单的服务 Is responsible to pour out wine for the visitor serves food and so on the simple service & a更重要的是质量 More importantly quality & aTo be or not to be , it's still a problem. 生存还是毁灭,它仍然是问题。 & aLife is meaningless without a purpose 生活是无意义的没有目的 & aヤンKeは嬉しい、私愛する! [严) Ke它爱的它是令人愉快的,我! & a同路的货车 Goes the same way freight vehicle & aParticle size determination was not performed on the actual study test sample, but determined from a test sample prepared in the same manner 微粒大小决心在实际研究测试样品未进行,但是从测试样品确定相似准备了 & aGraduate Students 研究生 & abet batend andled lad 赌注batend andled小伙子 & atodayissunday,It'sseventhirtyinthemoning.It'sfine.Kateandherparentsaregoingtothegreatwall.kate'sfatherisadocor.hermotherisateacher.nowthey'regettingonabigbus.therearetwentyt-twopeopieinit.someareenglish,andsomeareamericanandjapanese.theylookvevyhappy.Therearefourchineseonthebus.Ayoungwoman,she'sadriver.Ayoungman,he'sag todayissunday, It'sseventhirtyinthemoning.It'sfine.Kateandherparentsaregoingtothegreatwall.kate'sfatherisadocor.hermotherisateacher.nowthey'regettingonabigbus.therearetwentyt-twopeopieinit.someareenglish, andsomeareamericanandjapanese.theylookvevyhappy。Therearefourchineseonthebus.Ayoungwoman, she'sa & adigital file will be a very accurate digital reproduction
& a在筹集资金的方面 In collection fund aspect & apatients. In addition, as discussed below, a number of
& ahurry to someplace 仓促到在某处 & aWe lose another 104 days a year for work 我们丢失另外104天一年为工作 & ahelp carry peoples luggage 帮助运载人行李 & a她的钥匙在桌子上。不在桌子下面 她的钥匙在桌子上。不在桌子下面 & aconvicted of 判罪 & aAnn
is 安是 & ajump up ,jump down 跳跃,跳跃下来 & a水利机械设备修理 Water conservation mechanical device repair & a也许你也知道 Perhaps you also knew & aprocessor serial number 处理器号码 & a最富有的人 正在翻译,请等待... & a园林植物病虫害防治 Botanical garden plant plant disease prevents and controls & a车从第3街向右拐,驶入公园路时撞了一位老人 Che Cong the 3rd street towards right turned, drove into when the park road has hit an old person & aYou finished? 您完成了? & a加工精度高,具有稳定的加工质量 The processing precision is high, has the stable processing quality & aSorry but I won't be able to come to school this week I have to go and have some tests at the hospital. I am having women's problems. Sorry for the short notice , I hope to see everyone next week. Will let you know how I am, I am having a small operation on Wednesday. Christine. 抱歉,而是我不要能来教育我必须去有有些测试在医院的这个星期。 我有妇女的问题。 抱歉为短期的通知,我希望看大家下个星期。 将告诉您怎么我是在星期三,我有小操作。 Christine。 & a结婚十六周年快乐 The marriage 16th anniversary are joyful & a以前我们骑车上学 Before we ride a bicycle to go to school & awhy does the bird know me? 为什么鸟认识我? & a你每天在线几个小时? 正在翻译,请等待... & a他病得不轻,我们必须为他请医生 He gets sick heavily, we must invite doctor for him & ainclination for stoutness 倾向为粗壮 & a只有当我上网时我才能看到许多新闻 正在翻译,请等待... & aextended primitives 延长的原始 & a谁在裸婚? Who in bare marries? & aTroubleshooting Solutions 查明故障解答 & ahe said to my grandfather."i hope that you'll go to work in new york university 他对我的祖父说。“我希望您在纽约大学将去工作 & aA yellow solution with a white precipitate was obtained immediately. 一种黄色解答与白色沉淀物立刻获得了。 & a为了帮助网友理性消费,某英语网站推出一个讨论话题 正在翻译,请等待... & a我有几个土豆几个番茄 I have several potato several tomatoes & a比之前的贵了五块钱 Compared to before expensive five dollars & aShipping Soon 很快运输 & a新西兰有美丽的自然风光,观光事业 New Zealand has the beautiful natural scenery, the sightseeing enterprise &Daddy just didn't know how to show love to me. 的翻译是:爸爸只是不知道如何让我的爱。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
Daddy just didn't know how to show love to me.
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
爸爸只是不知道如何让我的爱。
爸爸公正不知道如何展示爱我。
爸爸就是不会显示爱对我。
相关内容&a从小习武,善于功夫 Practices since childhood military, is good at the time & a昨天晚上8点,我爸爸在看报纸 Yesterday evening 8 o'clock, my daddy was reading the newspaper & a材料 Material & af you can not give me THAT Please make me clam f you can not give me THAT Please make me clam & ai am asking now! 正在翻译,请等待... & awhat the held 正在翻译,请等待... & a能为医院的战略规划、市场拓展、品牌推广、顾客管理、科室指导、服务培训提供良好的设计方案和实施计划 Can for the hospital strategic plan, the market development, the brand promotion, the customer manage, the administrative offices instruction, serve training to provide the good design proposal and the action program & aered to be constituted of particles which are bonded
& aput your hands up, put your hans up
& a连云港正在不断的发展 Lienyungang unceasing development & aA new bridge is being built near our school now 一座新的桥梁在我们的学校附近现在被修筑 & a我的卧室里有一台电脑。 In my bedroom has a computer. & a这段时间我过得很好 This period of time I cross very much well & a相关链接 Correlation link & a农家破店 Peasant family broken shop & a我怎么不知道你结婚了 How didn't I know you married & aThis register holds the absolute value of the velocity at or below which the stepper motor can be
& aMarilyn & John Marilyn &约翰 & a? ??? ???? ????
& agood condition 优良条件 & a联谊交流会 Gets together the meeting & a不是任何人都百分之百的诚实。现实生活中有一些小偷,骗子或罪犯,他们就是不诚实的人。 Is not anybody all 100% dishonesty.In the real life has some thieves, the swindler or the criminal, they are the dishonest person. & a该项目建立了50t年产的生产线 This project has established the 50t annual production production line & a居室增温宜变装
& a技术方案完整 正在翻译,请等待... & aall around us are birds 所有在我们附近是鸟 & a武术协会 Martial arts association & a不认为 Did not think & a加工精度高,具有稳定的加工质量 The processing precision is high, has the stable processing quality & a深圳海洋世界位于广东省深圳市东部黄金海岸线上享有“东方夏威夷”美誉的小梅沙海滨旅游区,距市区28公里。首期工程占地约20万平方米,以“七馆三园“十六套水中特色节目为展示主体,同时包括海洋乐园、海洋广场、海底隧道、触摸池、海龟岛、钓虾池、情侣廊和内湖等景观。 The Shenzhen sea world is located east the Guangdong Province Shenzhen on the gold coastline to enjoy “Eastern Hawaii” fine reputation Xiaomei sand seashore tourist area, is apart from the urban district 28 kilometers.The first period project occupying a land area of approximately 200,000 square met & a我过去七年住在家乡,来到莆田只有短短的几个月,很难详细说出哪里更好。 正在翻译,请等待... & athe simultaneous mass 正在翻译,请等待... & ain call range 在电话范围 & a"We're interested in pogress here,"he said."We want to keep up with the times." “我们这里在对pogress感兴趣, “他说。“我们想要跟上时代”。 & a:Deer mouse .whatever happens i wil stand your left or right .don't worry .you have me .i won't leave you forever .i wil accompany with you! : 拉布拉多白足鼠.whatever满嘴肚子i想要比分我不是的您的左边或右边.do忧虑.you物产.i不会留给您.i永远要伴随于您! & ashe came the violin 她来了小提琴 & ameat futon 肉蒲团 & a他通常走路回家,但是有时候骑他的自行车 He usually walks goes home, but sometimes cavalry his bicycle & aSome famous singers live on the salary from their record sales. 一些著名歌手在薪金居住从他们的记录销售。 & aAnn
is 安是 & ashe
blackboard
贰叁贰 she finds the blackboard is 232 & aThis restriction has two practicalimplications. 这个制约有二实用 & aThe hexane layer was collected and pumped down to give a waxy orange hexane soluble solid. 己烷层数收集并且抽下来给蜡状的橙色己烷可溶性固体。 & aTo complete your registration, check inbox for an email from . 要完成您的注册,检查您的 inbox电子邮件从。 & a不知道该说什么好 Did not know should say any well & amarie Marie & aReview and agree safety and approbation requirements (eg
IEC60065) 正在翻译,请等待... & aindustrialization degree is on the low side 工业化程度在低边 & a现在我做什么动作,你做什么 Now I make any movement, you make any & a2008年9月我有幸拜在王国三老师门下,跟随王国三老师学习 In September, 2008 I fortunately do obeisance in kingdom three teachers the hanger-on, follows kingdom three teachers to study & a安静的时候会想到他们都对我很好,很关心我,很疼爱我 Peaceful time can think they very are all good to me, cares about me very much, dotes on me very much & a我体重45千克 正在翻译,请等待... & a朋友多得列举不完 正在翻译,请等待... & aVictor recorded the first Cowboy songs in August 1925 by Carl T. S When the Work’s all Done this Fall became the hit of the session and Sprague returned three more times to the studio. Other early purveyors of cowboy songs included Jules Allen, Harry McClintock, and the Cartwright Brothers. By the 1930s, however 胜者由卡尔? T.在1925年8月录音了第一牛仔歌。 S 当做的工作的所有这秋天成为了会议和Sprague的命中退回三多倍到演播室。 牛仔歌曲的其他早期粮食筹办员包括朱尔斯?亚伦,哈里McClintock和车匠兄弟。 在30年代以前,然而,电影牛仔例如Autry、Tex Ritter和Roy罗杰斯或光滑的声音三重奏例如大草原漫步者或先驱的儿子来控制领域。 & aToday's China is a bullet train racing through a thunderstorm -- and we are all passengers onboard. 今天中国是赛跑通过雷暴的高速火车 -- 并且我们是所有乘客在机上。 & ascience and
art 科学和艺术 & aDaddy just didn't know how to show love to me. 爸爸就是不会显示爱对我。 &

我要回帖

更多关于 人格具有绝对的稳定性 的文章

随机推荐