在中国经济必抢瘫痪了😭应当如何去看中国经济的全部瘫痪,应当如何诡异图片看懂了才恐怖市场,看准市场,

In-situ observation of morphological change on LPE grown surface in semiconductors
PasswordRemember meSign in via your institutionSign in via your institution
You have selected 1 citation for export.
RIS (for EndNote, ReferenceManager, ProCite)
Citation Only
Citation and Abstract
JavaScript is disabled on your browser. Please enable JavaScript to use all the features on this page.
, 1 March 1993, Pages 557-561
In-situ observation of morphological change on LPE grown surface in semiconductors
Opens overlay
Opens overlay
The Institute of Space and Astronautical Science, 3-1-1 Yoshino-dai, Sagamihara, Kanagawa 229, Japan
Check if you have access through your login credentials or your institution.
Remember me
On the surface of LPE grown crystals, macrosteps are frequently observed. Macrosteps vary with the growth conditions of the process morphologically and induce the segregation of dopant atoms. The influence of the growth rate and temperature gradient on the surface morphology during LPE growth have been studied by in-situ observation technique with an infrared microscopic interferometer. It was shown that the positive temperature gradient in the liquid tends to suppress the appearance of macrosteps.
Remember meStichreaktion, punctirreacción centenaria
PasswordRemember meSign in via your institutionSign in via your institution
You have selected 1 citation for export.
RIS (for EndNote, ReferenceManager, ProCite)
Citation Only
Citation and Abstract
JavaScript is disabled on your browser. Please enable JavaScript to use all the features on this page.
, April 2007, Pages 555-557
Stichreaktion, punctirreacción centenaria
Opens overlay
Sección de Epidemiología. Centro de Salud Pública de Castellón. Castellón. Espa?a
Check if you have access through your login credentials or your institution.
Remember me
Remember me

我要回帖

更多关于 使徒行者电影没看懂 的文章

随机推荐