地里种什么好 看见老妈做点蛇与庄稼ppt又苦又累不说 关键是没什么收益

YXAD提示信息英语翻译这两天我在家心情也没什么变化,就是妈和我说了一些让我很不想听的话.我的心情也就由此变了,妈向我诉苦,诉说我爸使她有多么的劳累.我听到这些后就非常气愤,我真的很狠我爸爸,不知他让妈受了多少苦.我的心里真的好难受好难受.
jンs0001Clん
麻烦楼上别用翻译工具啦.I felt no better these days at home,because my mom said something I really don't want to hear,and my mood became bad.Mom complain that how dad makes her tired...I was extremely angry after hearing this,and I really hate my dad.I don't know how bad he treats mom,but I do know that I felt definitely sorry deep inside...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
These two days I also do not have any change in the home mood, was mother and I said some let the speech which I very did not want tolisten. My mood from this has also changed, the mother complains to...
Nothing changed in my heart this days at home,except some awful words mum had told me which changed my mood totally.Mum aired her grievances to me about the toil that father have gave her.I became rea...
These days I felt no change, just hearing some words which I didn't want to listen from my mother. From then on, I have changed. Mother complained to me about the tirement which Father made on her. I ...
我和你差不多,几乎可以说一样!但我比你快乐,快乐乐,因为我对爸爸一般是一时一样,是看妈妈对爸爸心情如何,好的话就理他,不好就不用说!或者主动帮父母打好关系,一般情况下站在妈妈,但要理解爸爸,他们都是非常难堪的!
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 庄稼汉 的文章

随机推荐