开机时出现这个Loading Opera t ing System ... DISK BOOT failure fixed disk 0, INSTEM DISK AND PRESS ENT

You know how things get easier with practice? Well, there wasn’t much required for this feat: Installing Mac OS X 10.6 (a.k.a. Snow Leopard) into a VMware Workstation 7 virtual machine. Workstation 7 appears to have greatly improved support for the Mac operating systems to the point that installing Snow Leopard into a virtual machine is much easier than it was with . In fact, in this version (I’m using 7.0.0 build-203739), you can install VMware Tools yourself, and enable sound!
Credit Where It’s Due
I actually did very little experimentation/exploration this time. I did some cherry picking of steps from a number of places (most notably, the
forums). I give particular credit to Talyn’s post in that forum for giving me the clue to use the ISO image instead of the DMG, and for the Ensoniq audio driver link.
Part 1: Baking the Cake
Here We Go…
Before you begin making any modifications, please read through these instructions at least once, just to make all the steps are clear and that you haven’t missed anything.
Let’s get started:
First, get yourself the retail version of Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard). This will only work with the retail version of the operating system DMG. Use your favorite search site to find the DMG. Since you’ll need to use the ISO version for this tutorial, you might want to find that instead, allowing you to skip the next step.
Next, convert the DMG file into an ISO. I used
to convert my retail DMG to ISO. If you plan to use a converter other than the one I’m recommending, beware of converters that create ISOs that are considerably smaller than the original DMG. They probably won’t work.
and extract its single file, “darwin.iso”. You’ll be using this in a couple of places, so remember where you saved it.
Grab , and extract its contents. This will create a folder called “vmware-darwin-200/” that contains all the archive’s files. This distribution will need to be installed into your VMware Workstation 7 directory. Although instructions for installing this are included with the archive, it simply takes a “setup.cmd install” from within the extracted folder to complete. However, before you actually perform the install, you need to copy the “darwin.iso” file you extracted from darwin-wks7.zip into the “vmware-darwin-200/” folder, replacing the file with the same name that is already there. Once the new “darwin.iso” is in place, you may proceed with the install.
In VMware Workstation 7, create a new virtual machine. You should use the same settings as those documented in . The interface has changed a bit in VMware Workstation 7, so some screen shots will not be exact. However, it doesn’t have to be an exact match, since in this tutorial, instead of altering one or two lines of the resulting VMX file as we did in the Leopard tutorial, we’ll be replacing the contents of the entire file as well.
At this point, close Workstation 7. Locate the VMX file that was newly created for your VM; for example, if you named your VM “Mac OS X 10.6”, then the file you’ll want to locate is called “Mac OS X 10.6.vmx”. Open this file in your favorite text editor (not a word processor!), and replace the entire contents of the file with the following text:
.encoding = "windows-1252"
config.version = "8"
virtualHW.version = "7"
maxvcpus = "4"
scsi0.present = "TRUE"
scsi0.virtualDev = "lsilogic"
memsize = "1024"
scsi0:0.present = "TRUE"
scsi0:0.fileName = "Mac OS X 10.6.vmdk"
ide1:0.present = "TRUE"
ide1:0.fileName = "M:\SL.iso"
ide1:0.deviceType = "cdrom-image"
floppy0.startConnected = "FALSE"
floppy0.fileName = ""
floppy0.autodetect = "TRUE"
ethernet0.present = "TRUE"
ethernet0.connectionType = "bridged"
ethernet0.virtualDev = "e1000"
ethernet0.wakeOnPcktRcv = "FALSE"
ethernet0.addressType = "generated"
usb.present = "TRUE"
ehci.present = "TRUE"
sound.present = "TRUE"
sound.fileName = "-1"
sound.autodetect = "TRUE"
pciBridge0.present = "TRUE"
pciBridge4.present = "TRUE"
pciBridge4.virtualDev = "pcieRootPort"
pciBridge4.functions = "8"
pciBridge5.present = "TRUE"
pciBridge5.virtualDev = "pcieRootPort"
pciBridge5.functions = "8"
pciBridge6.present = "TRUE"
pciBridge6.virtualDev = "pcieRootPort"
pciBridge6.functions = "8"
pciBridge7.present = "TRUE"
pciBridge7.virtualDev = "pcieRootPort"
pciBridge7.functions = "8"
vmci0.present = "TRUE"
roamingVM.exitBehavior = "go"
displayName = "Mac OS X 10.6"
guestOS = "darwin10-64"
nvram = "FreeBSD 64-bit.nvram"
virtualHW.productCompatibility = "hosted"
extendedConfigFile = "FreeBSD 64-bit.vmxf"
ethernet0.generatedAddress = "00:0c:29:bd:20:0f"
tools.syncTime = "FALSE"
uuid.location = "56 4d 88 b8 b2 24 d5 cc-10 76 a6 69 9f cb f9 46"
uuid.bios = "56 4d 7d f0 84 2d 67 43-25 a6 19 4f 14 bd 20 0f"
cleanShutdown = "FALSE"
replay.supported = "TRUE"
replay.filename = ""
scsi0:0.redo = ""
pciBridge0.pciSlotNumber = "17"
pciBridge4.pciSlotNumber = "21"
pciBridge5.pciSlotNumber = "22"
pciBridge6.pciSlotNumber = "23"
pciBridge7.pciSlotNumber = "24"
scsi0.pciSlotNumber = "16"
usb.pciSlotNumber = "32"
ethernet0.pciSlotNumber = "33"
sound.pciSlotNumber = "34"
ehci.pciSlotNumber = "35"
vmci0.pciSlotNumber = "36"
vmotion.checkpointFBSize = ""
ethernet0.generatedAddressOffset = "0"
vmci0.id = ""
tools.remindInstall = "FALSE"ich7m.present = "TRUE"
keyboard.vusb.enable = "TRUE"
mouse.vusb.enable = "TRUE"
usb:0.present = "TRUE"
usb:1.present = "TRUE"
usb:1.deviceType = "hub"
usb:0.deviceType = "mouse"
monitor.virtual_exec = "hardware"
monitor.virtual_mmu = "software"
ide1:0.startConnected = "TRUE"
disable_acceleration = "FALSE"
checkpoint.vmState = ""
ide1:0.autodetect = "TRUE"
vmi.present = "FALSE"
smc.present = "FALSE"
Alter the lines italicized above to match the name you gave to your VM. As you can see in this example, I used the name “Mac OS X 10.6”.
Restart Workstation 7, and select the VMX file you just modified. Mount your converted ISO file (the one you converted from the DMG) into the VM using “Use ISO image file” (you’ll see that it is currently pointing to something called “M:\SL.iso“).
Note that this differs from the Leopard tutorial, where we used a logical drive where the iDeneb ISO had been mounted.
Check the settings of the VM, and adjust those things that you want. For example, increase or decrease the amount a RAM allocated, the processors accessed, etc. In most cases, you should leave the settings as they are.
Power on the VM. If everything went well, you should find yourself prompted to hit  to enter boot options. Do NOT enter the “Graphics Mode” trick suggested in the Leopard tutorial. Leave the VM to use the resolution it wants for now. The reason for this is that we will be installing the VMware tools into this VM, and setting a Graphics Mode explicitly (either from the boot prompt, or using the /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/com.apple.Boot.plist modification) will hose your VM to the point of making it unusable once the VMware tools are activated. You can enter the “-v” flag it you like (I always do).
Once you reach the install screen, follow the same partitioning steps as found in the Leopard tutorial, with this exception: The “Master Boot Record” format must be “GUID Partition Table” for Snow Leopard to function.
Apply your partition formatting, and proceed with the installation.
Part 2: Adding the Icing
Now that you’ve gotten Snow Leopard installed (you do have it installed, right?), you’ll want to get some final touches applied. Leave the retail ISO mounted in the VM, and you should be able to reboot at will with no issues.
Here are a few final things to do:
Perform an A e.g., my retail ISO installed 10.6, but there was an update to 10.6.2 available. Reboot after updates are applied.
Download and install the . This package will enable audio in the Snow Leopard VM (yay!).
Finally, install the VMware Tools distribution. Installing this will give you, among other things, the ability to change the VM’s screen resolution via the OS X System Preferences.
“Eject” the Mac OS X Install CD ROM from within Snow Leopard. This will disconnect the device from the operating system.
While the VM is running, right-click on the CD ROM widget at the bottom-right of the VMware window, opening its pop-up menu:
In the “Settings…” panel, mount the “darwin.iso” file (remember where you saved it?) in place of the retail ISO image you used to install Snow Leopard, and press “Ok”.
From the CD ROM pop-up menu once again, select the “Connect” option to connect the device back to the VM. This will mount the “darwin.iso” image into the running Snow Leopard VM:
Open the mounted image, and drag the “Install VWware Tools” package to your Snow Leopard desktop to make a copy of it:
Unmount the “darwin.iso” image within Snow Leopard, and reverse the process you performed to make it available. Re-select the retail ISO image, and re-connect it.
Install the VMware Tools package, and reboot your Snow Leopard VM.
Part 3: Having a Piece
I must say, compared to the hassle of getting Leopard running in VMware, this was streamlined and painless. The “Holy Grail” now appears to be comfortably situated in the cabinet, along side the other drinking glasses. Running OS X in a virtual machine is no longer a “new frontier.” Now, instead of focusing on the process, you are free to focus on using the product.
Like this:Like Loading...
Follow &Bob's Mental Moshpit&
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
Join 34 other followers
%d bloggers like this:Navigation
... access granted :-)
Chameleon 1.0.10 is available now
 »  & Chameleon 1.0.10 is available now
Article is filed in
Posted 30. May 2008
Here is the next bug-fix release of Chameleon. Now multiboot works as expected.
Article is written by .
There was an uninitialized pointer in diskScanGUIDBootVolumes() function (i386/libsaio/disk.c) which caused the random crashes when booted the stage2 loader by GRUB. Hope this works now for you as well. Any feadbacks are welcome :)
You can find the download links on the right side.
Share this!
I just wonder, using your wonderful bootloader could I boot the retail dvd?
I mean I would have a hfs+ partition, installed cameleon, and then boot into retail dvd? (of course if I have a “full” compatiable hardware(intel sse3))
Sorry for my english and dumb question
What is the stage2 file and where is it found? and are there more than 1 to pick from?
Could u please tell if this bootloader will be compactible with Sempron
2800+(SSE3)? My bro’s box got instant reboot with PC_EFI…and he has to
rebuild system everytime when try it.Even the Zephy’s AMD 10.5.2 DVD will get PC automatically reboot!
And if the chameleon fails,how can it get uninstalled?
He has got XP and SUSE with Acronis OS Selector to boot every OS.
His Disk list:
IDENTIFIER
FDisk_partition_scheme
Linux_Swap
Windows_NTFS Language
Windows_NTFS L’Art
Windows_NTFS Untitled
Windows_NTFS PLAY BOY
/dev/disk1
IDENTIFIER
FDisk_partition_scheme
Apple_HFS Tiger
Windows_NTFS Qual’v‘Las
Windows_NTFS City
Windows_NTFS Himmel und Erde
Windows_NTFS Programme
/dev/disk2
IDENTIFIER
FDisk_partition_scheme
Apple_HFS Leopard
Apple_HFS Star Palace
Windows_NTFS Altar
Windows_NTFS Nirvana
Windows_NTFS Deep Freeze
@ZEF: is this installer is for booting from HD??is yes,how i can install to my Kalyway 10.5.2?
coz every time i boot,i need my dvd to booting.
please use a simple way,coz i’m new to mac os x.
thx for u’r time.
i have download the Chameleon-1.0.11-installer.zip,for my kalyway 10.5.2,after i’ve installed it,i reboot,and then appears boot0:error.
and then i try the Chameleon-1.0.11-build.tar.gz, i follow the instruction.
and when i typing this:
sudo dd if=boot1h of=/dev/rdisk0s2 bs=512 count=2
and warning appears: /dev/rdisk0s2 operation not supported
what should i do?is somethings wrong?
@ZEF: what the channel of u’r irc zef?? :D
sorry if this post out of topic. :p
After a long time of guiding me…..
IT’S WORKS!!!! :D
thx to ZEF for the installer and the instruction :)
SUCCESS 2 YOU!!! Keep up the great works!
- SaYNo –
Yesterday, it tried to move from efi V8 to chameleon, but with no success.
I tried the installer and ended up with a nice error, as buildsmart.
boot0: GPT
boot0: HFS+
boot0: booting
boot0: done
boot1: error
So I had to reinstall efi V8
Any idea why?
System is P5 1 guid partition.
Thanks Zef,
All is working now.
I mean Chameleon + /Extra/Extensions/*.kexts to try be safe with future 10.5.x updates.
All working with EFI strings.
Can’t wait to see the added features of 1.0.12 ;)
After an install and reboot, I get :
boot0:done
boot1:startupfile
system then hangs. In the readme, the dd command specifies that the of= should be /dev/rdiskXXX. Why is there a preceeding ‘r’? Also ‘cp boot /’ does not work in my scenario – surely it should be ‘cp boot /Volumes/path/to/mounted/drive’?
I’ve manually install chamaleon 1.0.11 with boot1h fixed (http://www.zef.hu/mac/chameleon/1.0.12/boot1h)
reboot and I get:
I’m try to boot from Usb hd.
yeah, just installed ideneb 10.5.4 and chameleon did not work. i choosed guid and case sensitive hfs+. after booting from dvd again and activating network, i installed 1.0.12 via nfs from linux. ideneb now runs like there’s no tomorrow!
I install ideneb 10.5.4 in my pc but it can not boot up with errors. I have to use dvd to help my sata hd start up. After that, I can use network
(Rtk1000) but not audio (Soundmax)
After installing boot1h (1.0.12), I can make my sata hd boot up. However, my network card Rtk1000 can not be recognized, but surprisingly, I can hear audio.
I wonder if the boot1h (1.0,12) is to do with kext
and the priority of loading modules.
If yes, is there anyway to modify the file controlling the priority ?
where can i find Chameleon 1.0.10 is available??
I’m trying to install Kalyway 10.5.2 on an old VAIO w/Pentium IV.
First I ppf’d the ISO image and had partial success. The DVD boots
and I’m able to install MacOSX10.5.2 onto the computer. I see
the ‘Boot x.y.z – Chamaleon 1.0.11’ message, etc. Even my Ethernet
controller and sound are correctly detected !!!
But then, when I boot the computer, I see a normal (W/O Chamaleon)
boot message, the computer tries to start EFI and reboots. This
process is repeated until I power off the computer.
I’ve also tried downloading and installing Chamaleon-1.0.11 by hand
as explained in the README, but the regular boot message continues to appear :(
Thanks for any help
Excellent work!!
Question related to grub:
I have Ubuntu installed on disk0 and OSX on disk1 so I added
root (hd0,0)
kernel /boot/boot
modulenounzip /boot/initrm-osx.img
to menu.lst. This works but when it loads your boot-loader I need to press return and then enter a hdd number (which in my case is 81 and that works) and then press enter again to boot it (or add parameters such as -v etc). My questions is: can I somehow pass information to “boot” on which drive to use so I do NOT have to enter 81 for second hd?????
I tried adding:
map (hd0) (hd1)
map (hd1) (hd0)
to menu.lst but that did not make a difference.
Again thank your for your excellent work!
Installed 1.0.11 from the DMG on a MBR PC_EFIv8 install.
Install seemed to work fine, said it succeeded, rebooted, saw that Chameleon was on the first line of the bootloader.
So, things looking good. . . Assume that’s all there is to it?
However, on the System Profiler under ‘Hardware’, the Boot ROM Version states ‘BOOT.EFI.V80’?!
Should this still be the case or am I not installed properly?
Is there anything I can check to see that I am installed correctly?
Please advise.
Thanks for the great software!!!
Hey thanks for releasing this and all the time you’ve spent on it. In laymen terms could you tell me why i’m hanging on.
Boot1:StartUpFile
and how to fix it. I know you replied above to the same questions but I didn’t quite understand.
Thanks again :-)
Hi Chameleon, thanks for all your work. I am having problems though, im sure its something i am doing wrong. I have ideneb 1.3 leo 10.5.5 i have installed it on a Dell studio laptop with two hard drives. I have win vista and Ideneb on separate internal drives.Ideneb on the first drive, vista on the second.
I cannot boot with out the ideneb dvd in the drive. When i try to boot directly off the hard drive, i get Boot1:error.
I have re-installed chameleon with OSx86 tools. Plus i have re-installed it manually. I have followed instructions on this site, and the instructions in the package. I used the boot1h (1.0.12)
sudo dd if=boot1h of=/dev/rdisk0s2 bs=512 count=2
I have tried everything, installed in ATI/AHCI mode, i have installed with flash chance off/On.
As i mentioned it loads if the ideneb dvd is present.
any ideas, please.. thanks
EDIT: I meant IDE/AHCI not ATI/AHCI lol :)…..its the stress…help!!!!…hahaha
I installed iDeneb 10.5.5 on my notebook. I added Leopard entry in my grub but when I select it I get this :
I tried to do what is written above :
curl -O http://www.zef.hu/mac/chameleon/1.0.12/boot1h
sudo dd if=boot1h of=/dev/rdisk0s8 bs=512 count=2
when I’m in /
After reboot, I still get boot1: error :-(
What can I do to fix it?
I’m suffering also under the boot1: error and I’m searching for this modified boot1h. the link http://www.zef.hu/mac/chameleon/1.0.12/boot1h points only to a website saying “Hello, /mac/chameleon/1.0.12/boot1h!” so I guess the file is missing on this site.
So zef please can you point me to the right location of this file or reupload it ?
T it works beautifully with grub.
2 Minor Conflicts:
I have 4 partitions. The installation switched the boot flags around from my hfs+ partition to my vfat storage partition. This I easily fixed with gparted.
Usb devices are no longer automatically recognized without being plugged in prior to booting. Using the pc efi method, switching from the mach kernel to vanilla fixed the problem. Now, I am not quite sure what to do (it’s probably something simple).
i just installed ideneb v1.1 on amd laptop, and now when i boot i keep getting this:
boot0=done
boot0=done
etc…
the install works fine when i insert the ideneb dvd and type rd=disk1s2
i have tried the fixes on forums like /lofiversion/index.php/t129512.html
Any ideas on this (looks just a tiny bit like what Ed’s getting above, but on an Intel system, and w/o ideneb):
/index.php?showtopic=145391
done0: MBR
done0: done
done1: startupfile
How do I get rollin again?
if possible, can you shoot me an e-mail @
thanx in advance!
I have installed Chameleon succesfully, but after rebooting the computer i get this message:
boot0: MBR
boot1: startupfile
I read the replie you posted above, but did no quite understand it. So if you please would replie and explain it more exactly I would be grateful.
Thanks In Advance!
I’m having an issue with my system. I installed Chameleon perfectly fine and it has been working for the last 2 months but now I’m getting
boot:1 startupfile
It has locked me out of any keyboard abilities and will not let me reboot off any disk, it simply skips back to
boot:1 startupfile
Without being able to input any command I’m at a bit of a loss.
I’m not the best with computers and it took over a month to configure my system correctly. I have no idea what to do, any help would be extremely appreciated.
Just simply buy the background music. Therefore you will not hold the lawful problems. Is it really worth the item?? You are&br /&the owner of the people tunes. The truth is… When one buys any DISC or even acquire. It is a permit which you&br /&purchased.
louboutin shoes
http://forum.doctissimo.fr/mode/vetements/vetements-grandes-tailles-sujet_6651_1.htm
vetement celine /wp-content/uploads/edd/edd.php?p=5
Heya i am just at last the following. I discovered that board i find It really helpful and that helped me away much. Hopefully to offer one thing back and support others as if you helped me.
christian louboutin outlet
My spouse and i found the identical concern whenever at first I was attempting to discover exactly why points have been consuming so very long to be able to get out of this service. I had developed the social networking case showing from the Glass windows Taskmgr along with noticed that after i cigarettes from system, the network connection would still be getting used. About trial and error even more I found while We closed the PC and rebooted my very own community connection was still being being utilized with this program.
cheap jordans http://www.workerfriendly.org
Gaga, &br /&I considered this challenge, and also had been not able to reproduce the item. After you were e-mailing the particular photo, had been you competent to look at graphic inside your information? &br /&William
[url=]porn video[/url]
I changed this code immediately when I learned vizgin was a scam… I aware all of the persons on my good friend list over it. The idea received brought to me personally via somebody on my Aol friend checklist… these were authorized off of. Hopefully they did not obtain ripped off. Its a pity folks might accomplish this.
christian louboutin uk
Not good opera piece is usually sensible:… people do not perform if they are sense practical. ~W. L. Auden, Time, 28 November 61 Jango is the best. Within addittion to locating the best musician in addition to gendres you may also find out new upcoming artist. Good completely new performers.
&a href=“http://www.” &christian louboutin shoes&/a&
Hahahahahahaha, this politics related YouTube video is truly so comical, I liked it. Thanks in support of sharing this Chameleon: Chameleon 1.0.10 is available now.
I agree together with Nabeel these are positioning rear for the next launch on some of all these features, whenever they introduction a newer type sometime soon in order to earn more money.
cheap jordan 11 concord low /jordan-11-concord-low-c-17.html
trades, 19 zero per cent higher than the 30 day typical,
Premium Outlets /
I stumbled upon Kservice while i researched the idea after i seen it had been drawing way up memory space. We have no Skies. I can simply guess it is additionally utilized by 4OD i really have as well as which often quickly lots on statup all over again with out agreement.
north face jackets sale http://www.10ramadancity.net/js/tnfs.asp
for instance look at all of my resources,
Michael Kors Outlet http://oipeirates.se/
cheap michael kors crossbody bags 025 http://www.vnreading.net/mkinex.html
n team found $40, 000 worth of transactions from metro area liquor stores between May 1 and November 30. Local residents aren’t happy. “I think it’s wrong, “ Steve Ziporlin, an employee at a grocery store near one of the liquor stores identified in the investigation.
NaturalNews Do you consistently
iran shirt football /new.asp?foot=iran-shirt-football.html
on the right. Adrenal depletion can result in hormonal disorders, sleep disorders and even an increased risk of heart attacks. But that’s just the beginning of the story. The statement and others like it scare people and make them wary of incredibly safe interventions like magnesium. The author is
australian soccer jersey http://law.galgotiasuniversity.edu.in/zoom.asp?soccer=australian-soccer-jersey.html
cription drugs legally from a physician. “A possible reason for the concentration of fatalities among whites is that this group is more likely to have access to a doctor who can write prescriptions, “ Cerda said in the press statement. Yogurt is very popular because it is rich in healthy bacterial c
junior football kits sale .tr/oskpan.asp?all=junior-football-kits-sale.html
levels of vitamin B6 are present. “I think it is probably better to aim to do things that make one feel happy and fulfilled, “ Gale said. Zelenski agreed that personality traits seem to be pretty steady and that, of course, shy bookworms can be as, or more, satisfied with life as the person who appe
international soccer jerseys 2014 http://law.galgotiasuniversity.edu.in/zoom.asp?soccer=international-soccer-jerseys-2014.html
or everyone” is based on the false assumption that every human being’s metabolism is the same and that there is one kind of nutritional approach and specific supplement regime which works for everyone and every disease. The future of nutrition is based on continuing to discover the principles that d
youth mlb jerseys /zoom.asp?foot=youth-mlb-jerseys.html
top. This is to help ensure that the baby has developed fully. However, many women choose to deliver early for a few possible reasons, including being eager to end the pregnancy process or simply for convenience, such as to meet doctor or family schedules. Considering that these are elective proced
Orlando Pirates shirt /new.asp?foot=Orlando-Pirates-shirt.html
ns of millions of innocent people into a bloody conflict, drenched in mass murder carried out under a campaign of “political cleansing. “Obama’s political doublespeak and veiled hatred for any who oppose his personal views are near perfect echoes of the mannerisms of history’s murderous tyrants. In
junior scotland football kit /new.asp?foot=junior-scotland-football-kit.html
family members about the quality of care administered by Keller during his time there. “It’s unsettling. Window displays cannot include firearms with barrels less than 12 inches long. 4. It also adds bad calcium which is armor protection for parasites infection. Most meats are from animals, f
cheap Raiders jerseys /zoom.asp?foot=cheap-Raiders-jerseys.html
|あなたがしている方法の仕方私は何提示この特定状況と本当にない供給私個人的にいくつかの|思考の飼料がたくさん。 しかし、ための何私が持っている見 、I 単純に希望として実際回答 保つであり続ける問題とませんの石鹸箱上に長広舌を伴う今はやりのニュース日の。 が作品、この極上をありがとうございました、私は行い、ながらものの は本当に同意するこの、I 値 視点。
鏃ョ珛銆EUR鍐疯數搴?EUREURR-F520E銆EUR銉忋偆銉栥儵銈ゃ儓銈广儐銉炽儸銈广EUREUR瑕抽煶闁嬨亶銆EUR鍐呭?閲忥細517銉?儍銉堛儷 .br/de.asp?10-05a=sparkl4omjcr-3712
/ We are replica Louis Vuitton outlet seller. All the items at our site are authentic and brand new. We promise you 100% satisfaction when you get our products.
Fake porsche design Watches /porsche-design-c-239.html/
/ Personalized Bobbleheads Doll Online Store
couple bobbleheads /category/personalized-couple-bobbleheads/
lv sunglasses men 2014 style
longchamp pas cher /louisvuittonoutlet.asp
Roowhaline Template, 2007 & .
Licensed under . ,

我要回帖

更多关于 failure fixed disk 0 的文章

随机推荐