for gat面膜怎么gta5总销售额

第三方登录:Subjugation - definition of subjugation by The Free Dictionary /subjugation
subjugation Also found in: , , , .Related to subjugation:
sub·ju·gate
(sŭb′jə-gāt′)tr.v.
sub·ju·gat·ed, sub·ju·gat·ing, sub·ju·gates 1.
To bring under control, especial conquer.2.
To make subordinate or subject to the dominion of something else: "The urgency of the mating season is subjugated, for the moment, to the demands of self-preservation" (David M. Carroll).[Middle English subjugaten, from Latin subiugāre, subiugāt- : sub-, sub- + iugum, yoke; see
in .]sub′ju·ga′tion n.sub′ju·ga′tor n.
Switch to Noun1.subjugation - forced submission to control by others - a state involving mutual dealings between people or parties or countries - a state of
"the long repression of Christian sects" - the state of being kept down by unjust use of force or authority: "after years of oppression they finally revolted",
- the st "So every bondman in his own hand bears the power to cancel his captivity"--Shakespeare, , , ,
- the state of being under the control of another person - the state of being under the control of a force or influen "he was in bondage to fear:; "he sought release from his bondage to Satan"; "a self freed from the bondage of time" - the condition of a peon - the sta "he was held in confinement"2.subjugation - the act of su "the tyrant's oppression of the people" - the act of persecuting (especially on the basis of race or religion)3.subjugation - the act of conquering & &, , , ,
- the act of forcibly dispossessing an owner of property
subjugation [&#x2sʌbdʒʊˈgeɪʃən] N →
fto live in subjugation →
subjugation n →
Want to thank TFD for its existence? , add a link to this page, or visit .
Link to this page:
He saw the world of civilization then more plainly than ever h a world in which nothing counted but brutal might, an order devised by those who possessed it for the subjugation of those who did not. It was mournful, indeed, to witness the subjugation of that vigorous spirit to a corporeal infirmity. The whole world will be intelligent, educated, and co- things will move faster and faster towards the subjugation of Nature. When from dark error's subjugation My words of passionate exhortation Had wrenched thy
And writhing prone in thine affliction Thou didst recall with malediction The vice that had encompassed thee: And when thy slumbering conscience, fretting By recollection's torturing flame, Thou didst reveal the hideous setting Of thy life's current ere I came: When suddenly I saw thee sicken, And weeping, hide thine anguished face, Revolted, maddened, horror-stricken, At memories of foul disgrace. It was explained to them as being a friendly arrangement and transfer, but they shook their heads grimly, and considered it an act of subjugation of their ancient allies. It was his ceaseless domination over her, the utter subjugation of her will, her complete lack of freedom. This love was a torment, and he resented bitterly the subjugation
he was a prisoner and he longed for freedom. In describing a war or the subjugation of a people, a general historian looks for the cause of the event not in the power of one man, but in the interaction of many persons connected with the event. Well, I should think one conq and too much, unless the subjugation were mutual. The interest of his life consisted not only in an ever greater and greater subjugation of his will, but in the attainment of all the Christian virtues, which at first seemed to him easily attainable. Subjugation meant death, for no quarter was given, and they fought heroically to the last man. Her little arts to effect his subjugation were too subtle and impalpable to at but I thought there was a certain refined affectation of superiority, and an ungenial self-consciousness about her, that negative and after she was gone, Rose interpreted to me her various looks, words, and actions with a mingled acuteness and asperity that made me wonder, equally, at the lady's artifice and my sister's penetration, and ask myself if she too had an eye to the squire - but never mind, H she had not.
▲subjugation▼
subjugation
For webmasters:Gat | Gat Definition by Merriam-Webster
archaic past of
a natural or artificial channel or passage
Origin and Etymology of gat
probably from Dutch, literally, akin to Old English geat gate
First Known Use: 1723
Other Civil Engineering Terms
Origin and Etymology of gat
short for Gatling gun
First Known Use: 1897
Other Weapons and Explosives Terms
Rhymes with gat
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Phrases related to GAT
Related Phrases
Learn More about gat
Britannica English:
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up gat? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).
unintelligent or not clear in thought
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Take a 3-minute break and test your skills!
Test your visual vocabulary with our 10-question challenge!
Test Your Knowledge - and learn some interesting things along the way.
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
Word GamesFor the students in the village ,it is() to gat to school。_百度知道
For the students in the village ,it is() to gat to school。
提问者采纳
&It's time to do something.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
school的相关知识
其他2条回答
difficult如不明白请追问,如果满意请【采纳】祝学习进步
打印机能打出这个错误信息来?先翻译吧:现在是村里的学生上学时间。括号中应该再填个单词time.gat应该是go以上回答你满意么?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 gta5销售额 的文章

随机推荐