设手机银行交易密码是提示unkonwn instanceerrov这是什么意思

7 - Fatal Error: PDOException: SQLSTATE[42000] [1049] Unknown database - Drupal Answers
to customize your list.
Drupal Answers is a question and answer site for Drupal developers and administrators. It's 100% free, no registration required.
Here's how it works:
Anybody can ask a question
Anybody can answer
The best answers are voted up and rise to the top
I have a development site (site1) and created a second (site2) using drush, copied over all modules/themes and continued development. Both were working and I continued module updates in both.
When I returned to site1, I found an error message as follows:
PDOException: SQLSTATE[42000] [1049] Unknown database 'mydevelopmentDB' in lock_may_be_available() (line 167 of mywebsite/includes/lock.inc).
There features and nodes I would like to use in site2 but I cannot access it. So I created a new site (site3) using drush, copied the contributed modules & themes from site2, and imported the database from site1 into site3, only to get the same error message as from site1.
As I interpret this, situation, the core and contributed module files in site3 should be good, the core is a fresh copy and contributed modules are taken from site2, which is working fine. The settings.php files are identical except for the database, username and password settings match the individual database name. The only difference is the database itself.
Can anyone help identify the table(s) that might have a setting that might cause this problem?
62.2k892184
closed as off-topic by , ♦
This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:&Questions on programming, PHP, SQL, etc. that do not relate directly to Drupal are off-topic here, but can be asked on .& & Letharion, kiamlalunoIf this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the , please .
This isn't a problem with tables, it's a problem with the name of the database.
Drupal is successfully connecting to your database server, but it isn't finding a database with the name mydevelopmentDB (which must be the name of the database specified in settings.php).
To isolate the problem:
Open up PHPMyAdmin for the server in question and run this query:
SELECT * FROM mydevelopmentDB.users
If you get a similar error then you know that you've definitely got the wrong database name.
Make sure that the name of the database on the server matches the case of the database name in settings.php. Depending on your MySQL settings the server may or may not be enforcing case sensitivity on database/table names.
113k9157214
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Drupal Answers works best with JavaScript enabledHaving experienced this error message myself not long ago when updating apps on a Mac, and some time in the ,
we received a
(yes, you can
and ask us questions!) about the exact message as well. While it’s frustrating, the good news is that it’s usually very easy to fix with either one or both of verifying the Apple ID, and – here’s where it really gets fun – accepting everyones favorite iTunes Terms And Conditions.
Verifying the Apple ID in Use is the Same in iTunes & App Store
Verify in both the Mac App Store and iTunes apps that the same Apple ID account is used for both apps – if it’s not, log out so that both apps have the same Apple ID account
Quit out of the Mac App Store and quit out of iTunes (yes, quit out of iTunes if it’s open)
Relaunch the Mac App Store and try updating or downloading the app again, it should work flawlessly
Simple solution, right? The problem appears to be triggered by an issue with the Apple ID accounts associated with the App Store, making it frequently experienced by users who have different Apple ID’s for whatever reason. This is yet another reason to try and keep a single Apple ID in use for all of your user activity, though there are certainly times where that’s not possible, particularly for international users.
Check & Accept iTunes Terms & Conditions
Still seeing the “Unknown Error” error message and it’s preventing you from downloading anything? You may have an issue with the iTunes Terms & Conditions. Yes, seriously. All 50+ pages of those exciting terms and conditions may be the cause of your inability to download and update apps. The good news is this is also super simple to fix:
Launch iTunes, or quit it if it’s already opened but has just been updated and then relaunch iTunes
Accept the new Terms & Conditions, after reading them thoroughly of course!
Quit and relaunch App Store
You should now be able to download from the App Store as intended.
This solution was found by one of our commenters (thanks Mike!) , who
that if you update iTunes without choosing to accept the Terms and Conditions that have changed, this error persists in both iTunes and the Mac App Store until those new Terms & Conditions are accepted. Curious, indeed.
A similar issue is
or an , which is also resolved by simply logging out and back in to the App Store in question, whether iTunes or the Mac App Store.
Enjoy this tip? Subscribe to the OSXDaily newsletter to get more of our great Apple tips, tricks, and important news delivered to your inbox! Enter your email address below:
Related articles:
Posted by: Paul Horowitz in ,
Leave a ReplyvSphere 5.5 Client and WindowsXP/Windows2003 – Unknown Connection Error
If you try to install the new vSphere5.5 C# Client to WindowsXP/Windows 2003, you will receive warning during the installation of possible problems. The problems is caused by the lack of support for some SSL ciphers on Windows XP and Windows Server 2003. Although the install will succeed and you’ll be able to connect to vSphere5.1 (and older) ESX hosts, if you attempt to connect to a vSphere5.5 host then you will receive this error message:
An unknown connection error occurred. (The Client could not send a complete request to the server. (The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.
The actual error looks like this:
There is a fix but only for Windows 2003 and WindowsXP 64-bit. This means Windows 2003 and XP 32-bit clients cannot use the ye olde vSphere Client. That’s was my situation so the fix wouldn’t install for me…
The link for the fix is below. It’s one of those where you have to supply an email, and then they email you a link to the hotfix. I’m assuming that’s so Microsoft and track and trace those people who need the fix.
It’s also worth mentioning that the vSphere Client no longer installs to a Windows system running the Domain Controller role:
Sponsor Advert:
Share this:Like this:Like Loading...
on October 19, 2013 in
Categories
Visitor Map
Send to Email Address
Your Email Address
Post was not sent - check your email addresses!
Email check failed, please try again
Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.
%d bloggers like this:国土资源部关于表扬全国矿业权实地核查工作先进集体和先进个人的通报
当前位置:&&&
国土资源部关于表扬全国矿业权实地核查工作先进集体和先进个人的通报
矿产开发管理司
】【】【】
  国土资发〔2011〕82号
各省、自治区、直辖市国土资源主管部门、矿业权实地核查项目办公室,中国核工业集团公司:
  自2008年全国矿业权实地核查工作启动以来,各级国土资源管理部门精心组织实施,实地核查承担单位和技术支撑单位积极支持配合,全国共有各级管理人员5000多人、1081个承担单位的2.3万名技术人员参加了工作,累计投入经费22.6亿元。经过近三年的努力,对全国36755个探矿权和110493个采矿权进行了实地核查,圆满完成了工作任务,实现了预期目标。通过矿业权实地核查,及时发现和解决了矿业权存在的矿界位移、交叉重叠、越界、信息遗漏等问题,获得了全面、真实、可靠的矿业权基本数据,为推进矿产资源科学规范管理,依法维护矿业权人权益奠定了坚实的基础。
  各级国土资源管理部门和矿业权实地核查人员在实地核查工作中不畏艰险、迎难而上,克服了时间紧、任务重、要求高、经费不足、条件恶劣等困难,涌现出一批先进典型和感人事迹,充分体现出国土资源管理事业工作者的战斗力和敬业精神。为充分肯定各级国土资源管理部门和实地核查人员的突出贡献,对他们在矿业权实地核查工作中付出的艰辛劳动予以鼓励,在各省级国土资源管理部门推荐的基础上,经全国矿业权实地核查先进集体和先进个人评选委员会审核,决定对江苏省国土资源厅等307个先进集体和中国地质调查局发展研究中心总工程师谭永杰等418个先进个人予以通报表扬。
  希望受到通报表扬的先进集体和先进个人发扬成绩,珍惜荣誉,在今后的工作中再接再厉,再创佳绩,推动矿产资源管理工作再上新台阶。各地要认真组织学习、宣传先进单位和先进个人的事迹,以他们为榜样,深入贯彻落实科学发展观,用实际行动投身到创先争优活动中去,积极进取,开拓创新,充分发挥积极性、主动性和创造性,以更大的工作热情,更扎实的工作作风,进一步巩固和应用好矿业权实地核查工作成果,建立完善数据动态更新机制,推进成果数据共享,加快成果数据的深化应用,为全面推进国土资源管理事业又好又快发展做出更大的贡献。
    二一一年六月十六日
&&发表评论
请遵纪守法并注意语言文明。发言最多为2000字符
&&相关文档android 错误
error opening trace file:
[问题点数:20分,结帖人ta]
android 错误
error opening trace file:
[问题点数:20分,结帖人ta]
不显示删除回复
显示所有回复
显示星级回复
显示得分回复
只显示楼主
2012年10月 移动平台大版内专家分月排行榜第二2012年7月 移动平台大版内专家分月排行榜第二2012年6月 移动平台大版内专家分月排行榜第二2012年5月 移动平台大版内专家分月排行榜第二
2012年10月 移动平台大版内专家分月排行榜第二2012年7月 移动平台大版内专家分月排行榜第二2012年6月 移动平台大版内专家分月排行榜第二2012年5月 移动平台大版内专家分月排行榜第二
本帖子已过去太久远了,不再提供回复功能。

我要回帖

更多关于 unkonwn hard error 的文章

随机推荐