市场营销专业可在塔欧洲移民 铭国际投资吗

> 澳洲市场营销硕士专业信息解析
澳洲市场营销硕士专业信息解析
&&&&&&&&易彪
&&&& &&&& &&&&
&&& 澳大利亚西澳大学位于西澳大利亚州的首府佩斯,成立于1911年。该大学是澳大利亚最好的大学之一,也是澳洲八大重点大学中研究密度较高的大学,同时被2006年的《优秀大学指南》描述成&拥有比澳大利亚任何一所大学更年轻、更具光明前景的学生&的一所大学。 该大学鼓励国际学生前来求学。它拥有来自80多个国家的师生资源,更加丰富了其原本一流的学习环境。大学校园风景如画,距离佩斯市中心仅5分钟的路程。在这样的环境里学习,国际学生能够体验多国文化,结交各国友人,这对学生未来的学习和生活都有着莫大的益处。选择西澳大学,学生不仅可以获得国际认可的学历,学生还能够适应不断变化的全球环境。
&&& 课程等级:硕士学位
&&& 市场营销硕士 专业:市场营销
&&& 学习时间:共 1.5 年
&&& 英语预科:雅思总分6.5分,单项不得低于6.0分
&&& 学历要求:具有中国相关领域学士学位,且平均分至少达到65%,或同等学历,且有两年相关工作经验
&&& 专业描述
&&& 该专业是为在大学期间主修市场营销专业或其它相关专业的毕业生,以及一直在市场营销领域从事工作的学生而设置,也适合完成市场营销研究生文凭的学习后希望继续深造的人群。市场营销是一门跨学科的专业,课程包括产品和服务从生产者到消费者整个过程中的方方面面。如市场营销管理、消费者行为、促销与广告、行销调查、项目与渠道管理和战略行销专题知识。每位学生须修满48个学分后方可毕业。
&&& 就业方向
&&& 市场营销毕业生在商店零售、研究机构和广告公司行销和私营企业销售等行业机构都有很好的就业机遇。可在跨国企业和广告公司等商务机构等就职。
加拿大移民
|| | |||||当前位置:
留学PS范文汇总,市场营销专业
留学PS范文汇总,市场营销专业
  下面是市场营销专业的个人陈述范文,希望对申请美国市场营销专业的同学们有所帮助,个人陈述的写作在申请中至关重要,希望大家重视。下面这4篇市场营销专业的留学PS范文希望对大家有用。  Dear Sir or Madam,  A teacher of &Advertising& and &Marketing&, I&m very pleased to recommend to you a student like Ms Li, who has a strong interest and great potential in marketing management, and her pursuit of further studies in marketing management under your MBA program.  Ms Li impressed me the most for her strong interest in marketing. In both the courses &Fundamentals of Advertising& and &Marketing Communication& I taught, her grades are the highest in her class. After conclusion of the two courses, she has continued to study from me &Marketing Communication&, an emerging branch of study in China. Besides what is taught in class, she often discusses with me various problems in marketing she has met in her internship and practice and tries to find solutions together with me. During her internship at an insurance company, she successfully designed a new marketing model for the company with her knowledge and insightful understanding of the business. I believe her strong interest and ability will be critical for her further achievement in this area.  Ms Li is very imaginative and innovative in her study and work. This is another advantage for her study and career in marketing management. I can still remember her superb performance in the conclusive phase of the course &Advertising&. I placed students into different groups and required each group to design a marketing solution for classroom demonstration and presentation with the aid of multimedia tools. Ms Li gave us a surprisingly informative and innovative solution in her presentation on behalf of the group she led. Her speech-making skills added to the charm of her presentation. Her demonstration and presentation is the most interesting and vivid one as well as the most satisfactory one I have received in my decades of teaching career. Her oral competency is no doubt another important supporting factor for a successful career in marketing in the future.  Based on many years of teaching experience of mine, Ms Li is a marketing management talent with great potential. I fully support her choice to study abroad. Your outstanding MBA education system and rich experience will provide a most beneficial environment for her to bring into full play her potential in marketing management. Frankly speaking, China started late in its study in marketing management. Our theoretical system is still far behind those of developed countries in the world and lacks integrity. The course &Marketing Communication& I spearheaded in the Guangzhou region is the latest effort in China for study and development of modern business theories. However, I&m fully aware at the same time that the course still calls for further improvement, e.g. incorporation of more high-profile and realistic cases that are badly needed in China today. Therefore, I do hope that Ms Li will continue with her study of and research in marketing communication in the future and introduce the latest achievements in the world to China.  Yours Faithfully
专家答疑 - 让专家主动与你联系!
为了节省您的查找时间,请将您要找的信息填写在表格里,留下您的联系方式并提交,我们的顾问会主动与您联系,并对您填写的个人信息严格保密。
姓  名:
意向国家:
联系电话:
咨询内容:
更多关于、的新闻
院校关注榜  (易贤网)新加坡留学网资深留学顾问江波老师介绍:随着我国经济的高速发展,人才竞争越来越激烈,很多专业的毕业生就业压力也越来越大。与之相反,市场营销专业的需求缺口却越来越大。市场营销的就业前景非常可观,各类企业均需要此类人才,就业前景很广阔,历年平均就业率达97%左右。
而新加坡市场学院就是一所有着丰富的市场营销课程教学经验的院校,新加坡市场学院成立于1973年,是亚太地区首先获得国际PSBISO9000证书的院校,属于由政府资助非赢利性质。1985年与澳大利亚科廷大学合作,开办了全东南亚第一个大学学位课程,使学生可以在新加坡接受澳洲一流专业教育,毕业时取得澳大利亚科廷大学的学士学位。(易贤网)
更多信息请查看
易贤网手机网站地址:
【】&&&&&【点此处查询各地各类考试咨询QQ号码及交流群】
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网所提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!
云南各地招聘
&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp &nbsp&nbsp&nbsp会员注册
本站不参与评论,(&&点此深度交流 )
自觉遵守:爱国、守法、自律、真实、文明的原则
尊重网上道德,遵守中华人民共和国各项有关法律法规
严禁发表危害国家安全,破坏民族团结、国家宗教政策和社会稳定,含侮辱、诽谤、教唆、淫秽等内容的评论
承担一切因您的行为而直接或间接导致的民事或刑事法律责任
您在本站发表的评论,本站有权保留、转载、引用或者删除
参与本评论即表明您已经阅读并接受上述条款

我要回帖

更多关于 欧洲移民 永投资 的文章

随机推荐