我的银行卡无缘无故被挂失少了几块钱第一次少5角第二次少8.8元这是什么么个情况??

为什么我的银行卡里面无缘无故会少400元钱_百度知道
为什么我的银行卡里面无缘无故会少400元钱
系统错误,或是被盗卡了。联系银行查询银行的取钱证明。确定少了然后可以报警
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
无缘无故的相关知识
其他4条回答
去银行查消费记录,这个最块最清楚
你跟银行要记录
去银行查呀。。。
去银行查一下消费记录,我以前查过
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁为什么银行卡总是无缘无故少几块钱?也没有跨行取钱啊_百度知道
为什么银行卡总是无缘无故少几块钱?也没有跨行取钱啊
提问者采纳
你是不是开网银了,每个季度是会扣几款钱的?网银有费用的楼主
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
无缘无故的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我银行卡里无缘无故少了10 块钱,这是为什么啊?如题 谢谢了_百度知道
我银行卡里无缘无故少了10 块钱,这是为什么啊?如题 谢谢了
这天我让我朋友给我打钱,他不会在专款哗饥糕渴蕹韭革血宫摩机打然后说要密码,然后我把密码给他了,然后他说弄错了然后又输上的自己的密码把钱给我打过来了。可昨天上午我妈给我打了一百块钱,然后我去取款机取钱,因为我卡里原先把钱都取出来了所以理所当然扣了一块,一查是99快钱,可今天去银行里面取的时候,说里面就89快钱,整整少了十块钱,这是为什么啊?
提问者采纳
扣年费了,日均满300元就不会扣了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
无缘无故的相关知识
其他1条回答
年费啊,扣掉了
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁郑州哪里有建设银行卡卖(QQ:5年/
to follow categories.
to follow experts.
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
Don't see your answer below? Submit your question and get an answer in minutes.
i assume this is a text or some instant messaging service, if so, it usually means he's crying (on the inside!), but different people can mean different things by typing QQ.
found this useful
The organism homozygous dominant so the parents could either be  homozygous dominant or heterozygous. 
found this useful
Yes. According to the calendar that is presently used, 2015 is  slated for next year.
321 people
found this useful
Was this answer useful?
Thanks for the feedback!
No, QQ Games is only for Windows computers. They haven't made a version that can be used on Mac computers yet.
found this useful
QQ originally comes from the Blizzard game Starcraft. In the game, you type ALT+Q+Q to quickly quit the games. Players would then talk to each other and say "haha you QQ'd out& noob." Then people looked at it closer and it looked like 2 eyes crying.
found this useful
QQ originates from Starcraft, where the control for exiting the game was Control + Q + Q, so when raging, people would quit the game by "QQing", Coincidentally, QQ, Q_Q, and Q&.Q look like eyes with tears in them, so the original meaning has been forgotten and is now thought to have to do with "crying more" or to "quit crying". qq much? oh! pwned!
found this useful
 Just go to
and click "register" to just register an account, or "download" to download the QQ Games client.
found this useful
Uncategorized
"QQ" usually typed out in both capital letters is a symbol for crying. It's meant to look like two large eyes with tears streaming down from them. It's used to convey sadness &(my ice cream fell QQ) or as a taunt (QQ moar) and has several variations: QQ, Q_Q, T_T, etc.
found this useful
there isn't one, and i very much doubt there will ever be one. they have made the 'very slow' effort to introduce the international qq messenger, but the qqzone remains in Chi&nese, there isn't even a very simple drop down button to translate the page into English. whilst westerners think about translation for all when developing software, Chinese think about Chinese only, it will always be like that I'm afraid.
found this useful
Translation 
 哪 [nǎ] ---> where 
 什么 [shén me] ---> what 
 Example 
 你在哪儿? [nǐ zài nǎ er] ---> Where are you? 
 这是什么? [zhè &shì shén me] ---> What is this? 
 sorry,i don't agree 
 in my opinion,哪 mostly means which 
 你想要哪一个?--which one do you want? 
 as to this sentence--你在哪儿?,you might add one "place" before 哪
Save Brands

我要回帖

更多关于 银行卡无缘无故少钱 的文章

随机推荐