推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口百度宝宝知道-中国最专业的母婴知识社区将下列英语句子译成汉语,根据所给汉语完成英语句子。
1. When you have trouble learning English grammar, taking notes may help.
2. More Americans would like to see their soldiers return home from Iraq as soon as possible, and&& George Bush is much less popular than he was when the war was started four years ago.
3.我叔叔自从毕业以来一直做银行职员。
My uncle &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&since he left school.
4.无论发生什么,你们的愿望都会实现的。
________________, your wishes will ___________________.
5.你能告诉我公共厕所在哪里吗?
Could you tell me&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?
南京中考在即。假如你是班长,要求与学生谈谈考前几天的注意事项。以下五点必须全部包括在内,也可适当拓展。注意:文中不得出现真实的校名及姓名,篇幅80-100词。短文的开头已经给出,不计入总词数。1. 合理饮食与睡眠。2. 消除焦虑,充满信心。3. 适度复习并做适当活动。4. 熟悉考场环境,如厕所、考场的位置等。5. 提出希望与祝福。参考词汇:考场环境:examination environment; Nanjing Senior high school entrance examination is coming. _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
词汇。根据句意及音标或汉语提示填空。(每小题1分,共10分)1.The
_______????? .(????????????? ) 2.Every day we walk _______?? (穿过) the school gate. 3.All the football players must _______? ( 遵守)the football rules. 4.Kangkang was? _______  (生气) with Michael. 5.Dr. White _______ (发明)a kind of new medicine last year. 6.Jane prefers _______   (划船). 7.I think that Yang Liwei and Liu Xiang are both our country’s _______  (英雄). 8.Would you mind passing me the ball?(同义句)Would you mind _______  the ball _______me ?9.Could you give me a hand, please ? (同义句)Could you_______ _______  , please ?10.They are doing some shopping.(改为一般将来时)They _______ _______
do some shopping next weekend.?????????????  
根据汉语提示按成下列句子我忘了你家的地址,我想不起来如何到你家。【小题1】I& forgot& your address . I can’t& _________ how& to get& to your house.【小题2】对于杨磊来说,在山村的生活是一次新的体验。Life in the& mountains is _____ _______ ________ for Yang Lei.【小题3】他非常生我的气,而且说到:“他不想再当我的好朋友了。”He _______ really ______ _______& me and he said he didn’t want tobe my best friend anymore.【小题4】我希望你身体健康。I hope& you are ______ _______ _______.【小题5】今天早上你们应该在公共汽车站碰面。You& were supposed& ________ _________& at the bus stop.【小题6】当汤姆在火车站买报纸时,他的狗从盒子里跑出来跑了。When& Tom& was& buying a& newspaper at the& train station, the& dog got out of the box and _______ _______.【小题7】当UFO 起飞时,小姑娘在做什么?What& was the girl doing when the UFO& _______ _______? 【小题8】对于麦克的三个孩子来说,生活非常忙碌。Life for Mike’s three ________ is very busy .【小题9】我总以为我在学校比较受欢迎I always thought& I was __________ at school .【小题10】有朝一日人们将飞到月球上去度假One day people&& will& ________ _______ the moon for vacations .

我要回帖

更多关于 bathroom restroom 的文章

随机推荐