您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁查看: 3058|回复: 10||
贡献0 点铁甲币337 枚拥有设备三一200操作设备三一200柴油871 升在线时间186 小时主题帖子精华0阅读权限100注册时间UID83505
摊铺机, 积分 1009, 距离下一级还需 991 积分
该用户从未签到操作设备三一200拥有设备三一200铁甲币337 枚精华0柴油871 升帖子
为什么我不会买中国的挖掘机或任何品牌在中国的挖掘机 I have only been on this forum for a short time.我只有很短的时间在这个论坛。
I am dissapointed to find in the last few days a number of members posting threads which, If you look below the thinly veiled veneer of the subject matter of the thread, is nothing more than an advertisement for some unheard of species of Chinese excavating equipment.我dissapointed张贴线程,如果下面的标的物的线程,路人皆知的木皮,无非是多一些闻所未闻的中国挖掘设备的种类广告的成员人数在过去几天中找到。 Indeed one member actually confessed to being a Chinese salesman when pressed on the issue by me.事实上,一个成员实际上承认一个中国的业务员,我在这个问题上时按下。
Another so called Australian member had the audacity to post a reply in a thread with nothing more than a link to an advertising brochure for a Doosan excavator.另一种所谓的澳大利亚成员曾厚颜无耻地在一个​​线程无非为斗山挖掘机的广告小册子的链接后答复。 That member must think that we are all totally stupid and will immediately be converted by his link.该成员必须思考,我们都完全愚蠢的,并立即将他的链接转换。
I wouldn' buy a Chinese excavator for a number of reasons.我wouldn“买了一些原因,一个中国挖掘机。
A. I don't like being conned.答:我不喜欢被精读。 If the product is good it will come to pass that it has a good reputation, has proven lasting power, smoothness of operation, safe to operate, reliability and parts are readily available.如果产品好,它会通过,它具有良好的信誉,已经证明了持久的动力,操作平滑,安全操作,可靠性和零部件都是现成的。 In my view the Chinese excavators fail all of these criteria.在我看来,中国挖掘机失败所有这些标准。
B. It may put quite a lot of people out of work in some of the Western economies which have been producing these products for some time. B.它可能会拿出相当多的人很多,在这一段时间一直在生产这些产品的一些西方国家的经济工作。
The Chinese excavators even if they are made by Caterpillar in China should also be avoided.即使他们是卡特彼勒在中国的中国挖掘机也应避免。
Unfortunately one of the problems of free trade is that companies can easily choose to shift their operations to countries employing cheap labour.This is good for the employers.They get to produce the product at a reduced cost because of the cheap labour thereby increasing the profit margin.不幸的是,自由贸易的问题之一是,公司可以很容易地选择他们的业务转移到国家雇用廉价labour.This良好的employers.They在降低成本,因为廉价劳动力生产的产品,从而增加利润保证金。 However the people in the traditional economy which was originally producing the product are now out of work.然而,在传统的经济人,原本是生产产品的,现在失去了工作。 In fact they now cannot even afford to buy the Chinese excavator because there is no employment and the economy is in decline.事实上,他们现在可以甚至不买得起中国挖掘机是因为没有就业和经济衰退。 I believe that there is ample example of this in the US economy at this time.我相信在这个时候,美国经济有充足的例子。
C. Production of Chinese excavators would involve production methods which are highly polluting ( probably double the pollution experienced in the traditional, old economy). C.中国挖掘机生产将涉及高污染(可能在传统的,旧的经济经历了污染的两倍)的生产方法。
D. It involves employing Chinese people to work for very low slave labour rates ( I think another member here called it a &sweat shop& ). D.它涉及中国人民非常低的奴隶劳动率(我认为,这里所说的另一名成员“血汗工厂”)。
I would stress that these are my opinions.我想强调,这些都是我的意见。 Not everybody will agree and I am sure that some of the Dealers masquarading as genuine members will be posting here in droves.不是每个人都会同意,我相信,一些经销商作为真正的成员masquarading将纷纷张贴在这里。
Regards, Aussie Nick方面,澳元尼克
[img][/img]
此楼为楼主
澳大利亚人尼克,
B,C and D are my thoughts but you said them first. B,C和D是我的想法,但你说他们的第一。 I'm neither here nor there on the subject.关于这个问题,我不伦不类。 I've seen a few peddlers come and go here and it is just that.我见过几个小贩这里来来去去,就是这样。 I'm not sure if this guy is just wanting to get ideas and become a regular poster or be a poser????我不知道如果这家伙只是想了解,并成为一项经常性的海报或者是波塞尔?? I'm a grain of salt about the whole idear.我一粒盐对整个idear。 I don't run equipment any more but so desire to learn more since I'm in system engineering.我不运行任何设备,但渴望了解更多,因为我很系统工程。 My heart is into trucks and equipment and how they have evolved in the last 25 years is a huge success of the engineers who have developed this stuff.我的心脏是卡车和设备的工程师开发这个东西是一个巨大的成功,以及他们如何在过去25年来的演变。
Fair trade is a big deal down under isn't it?公平贸易是一个大问题,下下来是不是? can't sweat shop the peps when everyone gets a piece of the pie.不能血汗工厂的政界人士,当每个人都分一杯羹。
My biggest problem with China and India right now is the countries who have hired them for the use of cheap labor have exploited those counties and that is wrong.我与中国和印度最大的问题,现在已聘请他们为使用廉价劳动力的国家利用这些县,这是错误的。 But the leaders of those two countries are equal in blame for the money that they receive for this very exploitation.但是,这两个国家的领导人都在怪的钱,他们收到这个剥削的平等。 I can't blame them but the pollution and lax safety is very unsatisfactory.我不能责怪他们,但污染和松懈的安全是非常不理想。
[img][/img]
此楼为楼主
方面,澳元尼克
Hi Aussie Nick喜澳元尼克
I am very surprised to see this topic and if this is due to my thread posted in the past few days.我很惊讶地看到这个话题,如果这是由于我在过去几天公布的线程。 I would say you have misunderstood my incentive.我会说你误解了我的的激励。
I didn't expose more information about my work before, since you doubt about this, I would like to open: I am not a sales man of China branded manufacture, I am a sales trainee working in Caterpillar Global Petroleum department (selling engine and generator to oil & gas industry) 2 years after graduate from college.我没有公开对我的工作的更多信息,因为您对这个疑问,我想打开:我不是一个中国品牌的制造销售的人,我销售卡特彼勒全球石油部(销售发动机的实习工作,发电机,以石油和天然气行业)从大学毕业后2年。 I became interested in Construction machine since 14 years old when I firstly saw the huge CAT truck in a mine site near my hometown and my brother worked in one of the CAT China dealers - Westrac ( you must know it) for 10 years.自14岁我成了施工机械感兴趣时,我首先看到巨大的CAT车在我的家乡和我的兄弟附近的矿场在一个中国的经销商猫工作 - 威斯特(你必须知道它)10年。 So I always try my best to know more about these fantastic machines.所以我总是尽我所能了解更多有关这些梦幻般的机器。 I have join this forum for 1 year and haven't post or participated any thread, then one day I saw the Iron horse's “Jonyang 230e Excavator”, I became a little bit excited because our forum members begin to use or begin to know about China branded machine, then I post a thread “Some basic information about Excavator in China” in the “Excavator” forum.我有参加本次论坛为1年,并没有张贴或参加任何线程,然后有一天,我看到了铁马的“Jonyang 230E挖掘机”,我变得有点激动,因为我们的论坛成员开始使用或开始了解中国品牌机的话,我后一个线程“一些关于挖掘机的基本信息”中的“挖掘机”论坛在中国。 My purpose is to introduce some reality situation about excavator in China to other members without any advertise motivation for any brand.我的目的是介绍一下在中国的挖掘机,任何品牌广告的动机没有任何其他成员的一些现实情况。 As for the pictures of china branded machine, I thought our members all know the famous brand but maybe never see what china branded machine look like, so I pick some China branded machine on job site to share.至于中国品牌机的图片,我想我们大家都知道的著名品牌,但也许永远也看不到什么中国品牌机的外观一样,所以我选择了一些中国品牌机作业现场分享。 I am fully responsible for what I said before, if you still have other questions about my “advertisement thread” let's discuss further.我完全负责,我以前说过,如果你还有关于我的“广告线程”,让我们进一步讨论的其他问题。&&.
[img][/img]
此楼为楼主
感谢您详细的职位希契。
I for one am always keen to observe and encourage members of any country, colour or religion to provide valuable input in a forum.一,我总是热衷于观察和鼓励任何国家,肤色或宗教的成员提供一个论坛的宝贵意见。 The participation is what enriches the forum and makes it a worthwhile place to visit and learn.参与是丰富的论坛,并成为一个值得参观和学习的地方。 I was astounded by the technical assistance (Even though I couldn't follow the plumbing directions) offered to Iron Horse in the Joyang thread.我震惊的技术援助(即使我不能按照管道方向)在Joyang线程铁马。
Of course I and other members are not privy to your personal information so no-one can ascertain your motivations except from the content of your posts.当然,我和其他成员并不知道您的个人信息,所以没有人能确定你的动机,除了从您的帖子内容。
In the circumstances wherein your thread appeared to me to be written by a salesman, and I then I asked if you were one, you replied &yes & without volunteering any further information or comment as you have now.其中给我你的线程出现由一个业务员的书面,然后我,我问,如果你是一个在这种情况下,你回答“是”任何进一步的信息或评论,你现在没有志愿。
It is not only essential but critical that members are fully appraised of the different kinds of machines available.它不仅是必要的,但关键成员充分机提供不同种类的一致好评。 In this regard your posts with photographs should be welcomed by all.用照片记录自己的文章在这方面,应该受到欢迎所有。
However the machines themselves are meaningless and worthless unless their existence is related to the men, women the general worldwide community and the environment which they serve.但是,机器本身是没有意义的,毫无价值的,除非它们的存在是有关的男子,妇女一般的全球社会和环境所服务。 In this regard I have raised some issues which you might care to broach (discuss).在这方面,我提出了一些问题,你可能会关心戳破(讨论)。
I will repeat again that I have congratulated you for your basic honesty whenever you have answered questions directly.我会再次重申,我祝贺你的基本的诚实,你只要你有直接回答问题。 Realizing that there is a language barrier , I expect that allowances have to be made for your responses,Certainly I would have no hope of communicating with you in Mandarin.意识到有语言障碍,我希望,津贴要为你的反应,我当然就没有希望与您沟通,普通话。
Over to you.交给你。 感谢您详细的职位希契。
I for one am always keen to observe and encourage members of any country, colour or religion to provide valuable input in a forum.一,我总是热衷于观察和鼓励任何国家,肤色或宗教的成员提供一个论坛的宝贵意见。 The participation is what enriches the forum and makes it a worthwhile place to visit and learn.参与是丰富的论坛,并成为一个值得参观和学习的地方。 I was astounded by the technical assistance (Even though I couldn't follow the plumbing directions) offered to Iron Horse in the Joyang thread.我震惊的技术援助(即使我不能按照管道方向)在Joyang线程铁马。
Of course I and other members are not privy to your personal information so no-one can ascertain your motivations except from the content of your posts.当然,我和其他成员并不知道您的个人信息,所以没有人能确定你的动机,除了从您的帖子内容。
In the circumstances wherein your thread appeared to me to be written by a salesman, and I then I asked if you were one, you replied &yes & without volunteering any further information or comment as you have now.其中给我你的线程出现由一个业务员的书面,然后我,我问,如果你是一个在这种情况下,你回答“是”任何进一步的信息或评论,你现在没有志愿。
It is not only essential but critical that members are fully appraised of the different kinds of machines available.它不仅是必要的,但关键成员充分机提供不同种类的一致好评。 In this regard your posts with photographs should be welcomed by all.用照片记录自己的文章在这方面,应该受到欢迎所有。
However the machines themselves are meaningless and worthless unless their existence is related to the men, women the general worldwide community and the environment which they serve.但是,机器本身是没有意义的,毫无价值的,除非它们的存在是有关的男子,妇女一般的全球社会和环境所服务。 In this regard I have raised some issues which you might care to broach (discuss).在这方面,我提出了一些问题,你可能会关心戳破(讨论)。
I will repeat again that I have congratulated you for your basic honesty whenever you have answered questions directly.我会再次重申,我祝贺你的基本的诚实,你只要你有直接回答问题。 Realizing that there is a language barrier , I expect that allowances have to be made for your responses,Certainly I would have no hope of communicating with you in Mandarin.意识到有语言障碍,我希望,津贴要为你的反应,我当然就没有希望与您沟通,普通话。
Over to you.交给你。
[img][/img]
此楼为楼主
我很惊讶地看到这个话题,如果这是由于我在过去几天公布的线程。 I would say you have misunderstood my incentive.我会说你误解了我的的激励。
I didn't expose more information about my work before, since you doubt about this, I would like to open: I am not a sales man of China branded manufacture, I am a sales trainee working in Caterpillar Global Petroleum department (selling engine and generator to oil & gas industry) 2 years after graduate from college.我没有公开对我的工作的更多信息,因为您对这个疑问,我想打开:我不是一个中国品牌的制造销售的人,我销售卡特彼勒全球石油部(销售发动机的实习工作,发电机,以石油和天然气行业)从大学毕业后2年。 I became interested in Construction machine since 14 years old when I firstly saw the huge CAT truck in a mine site near my hometown and my brother worked in one of the CAT China dealers - Westrac ( you must know it) for 10 years.自14岁我成了施工机械感兴趣时,我首先看到巨大的CAT车在我的家乡和我的兄弟附近的矿场在一个中国的经销商猫工作 - 威斯特(你必须知道它)10年。 So I always try my best to know more about these fantastic machines.所以我总是尽我所能了解更多有关这些梦幻般的机器。 I have join this forum for 1 year and haven't post or participated any thread, then one day I saw the Iron horse's “Jonyang 230e Excavator”, I became a little bit excited because our forum members begin to use or begin to know about China branded machine, then I post a thread “Some basic information about Excavator in China” in the “Excavator” forum.我有参加本次论坛为1年,并没有张贴或参加任何线程,然后有一天,我看到了铁马的“Jonyang 230E挖掘机”,我变得有点激动,因为我们的论坛成员开始使用或开始了解中国品牌机的话,我后一个线程“一些关于挖掘机的基本信息”中的“挖掘机”论坛在中国。 My purpose is to introduce some reality situation about excavator in China to other members without any advertise motivation for any brand.我的目的是介绍一下在中国的挖掘机,任何品牌广告的动机没有任何其他成员的一些现实情况。 As for the pictures of china branded machine, I thought our members all know the famous brand but maybe never see what china branded machine look like, so I pick some China branded machine on job site to share.至于中国品牌机的图片,我想我们大家都知道的著名品牌,但也许永远也看不到什么中国品牌机的外观一样,所以我选择了一些中国品牌机作业现场分享。 I am fully responsible for what I said before, if you still have other questions about my “advertisement thread” let's discuss further.我完全负责,我以前说过,如果你还有关于我的“广告线程”,让我们进一步讨论的其他问题。这值得怀疑,我evern打算购买一台挖掘机,但我有一个反铲挖土机,推土机和倾卸汽车。 All for my land and personal use.我的土地和个人使用。 That said, finding the best price for what will do the job for me was a big part in what I bought.这就是说,寻找最好的价格为什么会为我做的工作是在我买的很大一部分。 None of it is chinese, but that wasn't a reason not to buy it either.没有它是中国人,但是这不是一个理由不买它。 If I came across a chinese dozer in my searches that I felt would do the job and I had the support to buy parts for it, I would have been very interested in it.如果我碰到中国推土机在我的搜索,我觉得会做的工作和我的支持,购买部分来的,我会很感兴趣。
It wasn't too long ago that Japan was the country the put out cheap cars and equipment, or at least that's what people used to say in the early 70's.这不是很久以前,日本全国推出廉价车和设备,或至少这就是人们说,在70年代初的。 Then in the 80's korea took over at the cheaply built cars.然后在80年代的韩国廉价制造的汽车。 Now it's inda and china.现在它的INDA和中国。 Both have the ability to build better and build it cheaper, so as a consumer, it's very interesting to me to read about the various brands.双方有能力来建立更好的建立更便宜,因此作为一个消费者,它非常有趣,我阅读有关的各种品牌。
Just imagine if that chinese excavator makes it here, opens up shop and sells the same sized equipment for $100,000 less then the competition!!!!试想一下,如果中国的挖掘机,开辟了店,售价为10万美元,与同规格设备不足的竞争!!! Then add dealer support with parts on hand.然后添加与手头上的部分经销商支持。 They will make a killing and the other brands will have to seriously rethink their prices, which are way too expensive anyway.他们会屠杀和其他品牌将不得不认真重新思考他们的价格,这实在是太昂贵反正。
It's just a matter of time until china and india get thier stuff together and improve on quality.这只是一个时间的问题,直到中国和印度得到他们的东西在一起,提高质量。 Japan and Korea did it, so it's not impossible.日本和韩国没有,所以这不是不可能的。 Then it will be some other country or region of the world.然后,这将是世界其他一些国家或地区。 Africa?非洲? South America?南美? both have the resource to do this if they can get their coruption under control and take advantage of their labor pool.都做到这一点的资源,如果他们能得到他们所控制的coruption,充分利用他们的劳动池。
Eddie埃迪&&来自得克萨斯州,我肯定会想念得克萨斯州的东松树和土地景观肯定漂亮,但回正题,在手。 Many of the known reliable manufactures have out priced themselves and they are partly foreign made with parts sent worldwide for assembly.许多已知的可靠的生产价格纷纷走出自己和部分外国送往大会全球部分。 Yet a unit from China or India might be as good in many areas and not so in others.然而,从中国或印度的单位可能会在许多领域和在其他国家并非如此。 But if the product support was good and the machine up making money I could see and I too might consider a foreign brand.但如果产品支持好了赚钱机器,我可以看到,我也可以考虑国外品牌。 In the US or where I live now your equipment on site tells about your ethic of work.在美国,我现在的生活,您的现场设备告诉你的工作热情。 So hang your company name on equipment and not some rental company is what I'm referring too.因此,设备挂在您的公司名称,而不是一些出租公司就是我指太。 So it is easier to get caught up in names to keep business.所以很容易陷入名称中保持业务。 It may be shallow logic but it has worked for a long time.这可能是浅层的逻辑,但它有很长一段时间的工作。
I ran a 444E for a while and we bent the bucket removing a stump one day.我跑了,而444E和弯曲桶中取出一个树桩有一天。 My boss said had we had a CAT this would of never happened.我的老板说了,我们有一个会从来没有发生过的猫。 Choice of metals was the cause for the failure of the bucket.金属的选择是斗失败的原因。 The deere imo had better creature comforts than the CAT and it was less work to operate.迪尔海事组织更好的物质享受,比“禁止酷刑公约”和它的工作越少,操作。 but the CAT had some motor with down deep torque.但猫有一些深长扭矩电机。
These days somethings aren't what they seem an we have to go out and put ourselves out in the middle and find what works for us best.这些天出头,他们似乎是一个我们必须走出去,把自己在中间,并找到为我们工作的最好。 That is not just for equipment but for everything we by as a consumer.这仅仅是我们所有的设备,但不被作为一个消费者。 埃迪 - 沃克说,上面是相当多,我在想什么。
I too am old enough to remember when the label &made in Japan& was a synonym for &junk&.我也是老得足以记得当“日本制造”的标签是“**”的代名词。 These days the debate is not whether Japanese goods are junk or not, but whether they're that much better than everybody else's or not.这些天的辩论是不是日货是否是**或没有,但是否他们的,远高于其他人的或不。 I think consumers have voted that they are in a lot of cases.我觉得消费者都投了赞成票,他们在很多情况下是。
The point hitch made in the other thread about Chinese goods in the 10 or more years ahead of us is spot on as well.点顺利在其他线程对中国商品的摆在我们面前的是在10年或以上,以及现货。
As for Aussie Nick's points, there may be some truth to them, but they need to be considered in a global sense.至于澳元尼克的点,有可能是一些其中的道理,但他们需要在一个全球性的的意义上考虑。
People never seem to grasp that the world today is different than it was fifty years ago.人们似乎从来没有把握,当今世界是不同的,比50年前。 Today, businesses, and their employees, are not just competing locally, but with everyone, everywhere, world wide.今天,企业和其员工,不只是竞争在本地,但与每个人,无处不在,世界各地。 I've long said that if they could figure out how to dig holes over there, pack them into 40 foot shipping containers and send them over here, we'd all be out of our jobs too.我早就说过,如果他们能搞清楚如何挖孔那边,包入40英尺的集装箱,并送他们在这里,我们就全部是我们的工作也。
We, in the industrialized nations, have long had a higher standard of living than those in the &developing nations&.我们,在工业化国家,早已有一个更高的生活水平比在“发展中国家”。 That's given us the luxury of having factories that pollute minimally, workers that are well paid, as opposed to &slave wages&, and clean, safe workplaces, as opposed to sweatshops.这给我们奢侈的微创污染的工厂,以及支付,而不是“奴隶工资”,干净,安全的工作场所,如反对血汗工厂的工人。 Go back in time a hundred years, and you'd find all of that right here in America, and I suspect Europe and probably Australia too.回到百年时间,你会发现,在美国所有的权利在这里,我怀疑欧洲,并可能在澳大利亚太。 People put up with it, because it still gave them a higher standard of living than they had back on the farm.人们把它,因为它仍然给了他们一个更高的标准比他们在农场的生活。 They were happy to have us export our sweatshops to them.他们很高兴,我们出口我们的血汗工厂。 Why are we now surprised that theyre even happier to have our good jobs?为什么我们现在惊讶吗更有更高兴有良好的就业机会呢?
People in the developing nations are doing the same thing now that our grandfathers did--putting up with it, because it still beats the hell out of life on the farms in that part of the world.在发展中国家的人在做同样的事情,现在我们的祖父 - 把它,因为它仍然生活节奏的地狱就在这世界的一部分的农场。 Proudly spending today building the dilapidated housing of the 22nd century....今天自豪地消费,建设22世纪的破旧房屋....
Read the Forum Rules Here 在这里阅读论坛规则 铁马。
What the hell does colour have to do with it.颜色有什么是地狱,用它做。 White man in Africa speaking.白人在非洲来讲。 What next, refusing to buy a deere ADT 'coz its made in Africa by Africans?下一步,拒绝购买一个迪尔ADT'COZ其在非洲,由非洲人?
I do agree with you on a few points, but refusing to buy an excavata 'coz its made in a certain country is not what us earthmover freaks are about.我同意你的几个点,但拒绝购买一个excavata COZ在某一个国家是不是我们的推土机怪胎约。 We love equipment wherever it comes from.我们的爱来自所有的设备。
And since when is Australia concerned about pollution, its not like you signed anything official in Brazil or something drawn up by the UN.因为是澳大利亚时,有关污染问题,它不喜欢你签署任何正式在巴西或由联合国制定的东西。
And yes Eddie, we do have a large labour pool.是埃迪,我们有大量的劳动力资源。 我想,我的手小了,但已在一个社会里种族最小的一提的是狡猾的,我想我不应该来了炽烈的全枪。 I also did not know that Aussie has signed the Kyoto protocol, what with slow deliveration of news about international standards and what not.我也没有不知道,澳大利亚签署了“京都议定书”,与有关国际标准的消息,什么不能慢deliveration什么。 Sorry.对不起。
Africa is a poor continent, with corrupt money grabbing governments that spend every last cent on war instead of electricity (cough, cough, look at Zim, not that we aren't far behind) to uplift the population out of poverty where they still rely heavily on burning wood and paraffin, coal to heat and cook for themselves.非洲是一个贫穷的大陆,与腐败的钱,每一个最后一分钱花在战争上,而不是电(咳,咳,看在以星,并不是说我们也不甘落后)隆起贫困人口,他们仍然依靠抢夺政府大量燃烧木材和石蜡,煤热,并为自己做饭。 All though South Africa may not be doing much, we certainly are trying our damn best.南非所有虽然可能不是做多,当然,我们正在尝试我们的该死的最佳。
We may not use a lot of Chinese equipment, but we do use it.我们可能无法使用了大量中国制造的设备,但我们不使用它。 It is becoming quite popular.它变得很流行。
[img][/img]
此楼为楼主
对于许多人来说,无论是质量和价格的两个重要因素,当他们选择一台挖掘机,有些人会选择一个共同的品质低价格的产品。 道你有多少中国挖掘机使用,但我肯定不是中国的挖掘机在所有的标准都像你说的那么糟糕。 And I am worldwide are made in China.我相信许多良好的质量而闻名,被出售给世界各地的中国制造品牌的挖掘机。 澳元尼克&&
have been producing these products for some time. B.它可能会拿出相当多的人很多,在这一段时间一直在生产这些产品的一些西方国家的经济工作。
avoided.即使他们是卡特彼勒在中国的中国挖掘机也应避免。
employers.They get to produce the product at a reduced cost because of the cheap labour thereby increasing the profit margin.不幸的是,自由贸易的问题之一是,公司可以很容易地选择他们的业务转移到国家雇用廉价labour.This良好的employers.They在降低成本,因为廉价劳动力生产的产品,从而增加利润保证金。 However the people in the traditional economy which was originally producing the product are now out of work.然而,在传统的经济人,原本是生产产品的,现在失去了工作。 ,他们现在可以甚至不买得起中国挖掘机是因为没有就业和经济衰退。 I .我相信在这个时候,美国经济有充足的例子。
factories.它的经济走势,选择哪个国家将会制造一个挖掘机,而不是中国人或政府的邀请外国公司建立的工厂。 , PC, mobile……Then I will be very proud of you!作为其他的产品和产业一样,你可能不喜欢这个全球一体化的经济,但我相信你现在享受这种趋势的结果,如果你拒绝,我建议你不买中国制造的任何东西,包括衣服,家具,PC,移动... ...然后,我会很为你感到). C.中国挖掘机生产将涉及高污染(可能在传统的,旧的经济经历了污染的两倍)的生产方法。
not always criticize “Made in China” in the future.这是一个替代的选择,我们选择接受的污染和经济发展,提高我们的产业竞争力,以确保,像您这样的人不会总是批评“中国制造”在未来。 Originally Posted by Aussie Nick作者: 澳元尼克&&
D. It involves employing Chinese people to work for very low slave labour rates ( I think another member here called it a &sweat shop& ). D.它涉及中国人民非常低的奴隶劳动率(我认为,这里所说的另一名成员“血汗工厂”)。
Which would you prefer?您喜欢哪一种? No job and can't afford the family or work as a (you called) slave labor to make the family live.没有工作,买不起(你叫)从劳动使家庭生活的家庭或工作。 And I know many of the Medias in your country never report the developed part of China, always focus on the topics like so call human rights. I would suggest you visit China to see the real situation of the whole country.我知道许多人从未在贵国的媒体报告China (not product made in China).说实话,我同意您的意见的某些部分,但我不明白为什么你的回应,使“中国制造”当我刚刚发布有关产品在中国(不包括中国制造的产品)的线程急剧。 But anyway, what you said will not influence my confident to China branded machine or branded machine made in China.但无论如何,你说不会影响我的信心,中国品牌机或在中国制造的品牌机。 Senior MembeJoin Date注册日期 :Apr 年4月
Location地点 :Australia澳大利亚
Posts帖子 :369 369 Chinese Industry中国工业
Congrats to Hitch for sticking up for his country.恭喜希契坚持为他的国家。
I for one have been talking to many Chinese business people in the past 7 months,& the one thing I have found is the pride in service & product.我有许多中国商界人士交谈,在过去7个月,和我发现一件事是在服务和产品的骄傲。
Today ,out of the blue,I got a follow up email from a Chinese bloke I spoke to in February.I can assure you that I never get that service from Australia,USA & Japan.今天,出于蓝,我得到了来自中国的家伙,我在February.I发言可以向你保证,我从来没有得到来自澳大利亚,美国和日本,服务跟进的电子邮件。
Recently,a Jap company wanted to slug me $1000 each for a lower track roller on a 5 ton Track Loader.That roller is worth $200 retail.最近,日本鬼子公司希望蛞蝓我$ 1000降低为5吨的轨道Loader.That辊滚轮每个价值$ 200零售。 $1000 . 1000元就买一个大推土机滚筒。 So what do I do?所以,我该怎么办? Give the $$ to the happy,China is happy ...& Mr Jap keeps his paperweights & old car.给元的日语,所以他可以驱动一个更好的车....或去中国及公平price.My钱获得良好的辊到中国,聘用一名男子一会儿与帮了我中国是一个bind.I“高兴,高兴... ...日本鬼子先生保持他的镇纸及老车。 I recently worked on a pipeline job,& there was a Chinese 20 tonner there,doing a good job in tough,wet conditions.It may not give 10,000 hours,but the young/operator owner may have got a good start in his business by buying this machine.....a start not offered by any of the majors.最近,我曾在管道作业,及有一个中国的20吨级,做一个在艰难的,湿conditions.It做好可能不会给10,000个小时,但年轻/经营人可能会得到一个良好的开端,在他的生意购买这台机器.....没有任何大满贯赛提供了一个开始。
Country buyers are also buying China loaders for the farm.For $55-60K they get a loader on the farm that performs all the tasks it needs to & keeps the farmer's liquidity intact for fertilizer,fodder ,debt payments or whatever.国家的买家也买farm.For $ 55 - 60K,他们得到一个加载在农场执行所有的任务,它需要和使农民的流动性肥料,饲料,偿还债务或任何完整的中国装载机。
Remember Nick,one size very rarely fits all ....& don't be too taken in by all that Kyoto crap.Window dressing by pollies means we all get to pay more $$ for nothing gained.I dunno about you,but my pockets are of limited depth...all that warm,feelgood stuff is for spoiled little rich-kids.记住尼克,一个尺寸很少适合所有....&不采取所有由pollies京都敷料crap.Window意味着我们所有支付$ gained.I dunno什么关于您,但我的口袋深度有限的... ...所有的温暖,感觉良好的Member
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join Date注册日期 :Jun 年6月
Location地点 :Melbourne...Australia墨尔本...澳大利亚
Posts帖子 :51 51 Thanks Jim for your candid post.感谢您的坦诚后吉姆。
I would agree with you full heartedly on the climate change if it was them darn spoilt little rich kids saying it.我同意你对气候变化的全情投入,如果他们织补宠坏了小的富家子弟说。 Unfortunately the scientific evidence is being supplied by some very down to earth and very believable scientists armed with some fairly conclusive evidence.不幸的是,科学的证据是提供一些相当确凿的证据武装一些非常脚踏实地,非常可信的科学家。
The problem is visible in most parts of Australia and can't be considered to be merely cyclical.问题是在澳大利亚的大部分地区可见,不能被视为仅仅是周期性的。
By the way the thread was not intended to run China down and I think that it was obvious if you read the thread carefully.线程方式运行中国,我认为,很明显,如果你仔细阅读线程。
Further there is a reason why the roller is dearer in Japan.此外还有一个原因为什么辊是在日本昂贵。
.首先,它可能是一个你买了不同的质量。
Western world.其次,在日本的劳动工人较高,是因为预期支付适当的工资,在大致相同的,我们在西方世界和其他地方,他们的劳动。 because it was way cheaper and looked like the real thing.和你一样,我已经购买非中国各个项目的机械通用零部件,因为它是方式更便宜,看着像真的一样。 Unfortunately , with the exception of the Fu shen Compressor motor, I have been disappointed on every occasion.不幸的是,茯神压缩机电机异常,我已感到失望,每次。&&.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.感谢您的坦诚后吉姆。
.我同意你对气候变化的全情投入,如果他们织补宠坏了小的富家子弟说。 very believable scientists armed with some fairly conclusive evidence.不幸的是,科学的证据是提供一些相当确凿的证据武装一些非常脚踏实地,非常可信的科学家。
cyclical.问题是在澳大利亚的大部分地区可见,不能被视为仅仅是周期性的。
By the way the thread was not intended to run China down and I think that it was obvious if you read the thread carefully.线程方式运行中国,我认为,很明显,如果你仔细阅读线程。
Further there is a reason why the roller is dearer in Japan.此外还有一个原因为什么辊是在日本昂贵。
Firstly it is probably of a different quality to the one you bought.首先,它可能是一个你买了不同的质量。
Secondly the labour in Japan is higher because the workers expect to be paid a proper wage for their labour, in much the same as we do over here and everywhere else in the Western world.其次,在日本的劳动工人较高,是因为预期支付适当的工资,在大致相同的,我们在西方世界和其他地方,他们的劳动。
Like you I have purchased Chinese non generic parts for various items of machinery, because it was way cheaper and looked like the real thing.和你一样,我已经购买非中国各个项目的机械通用零部件,因为它是方式更便宜,看着像真的一样。 Unfortunately , with the exception of the Fu shen Compressor motor, I have been disappointed on every occasion.不幸的是,茯神压缩机电机异常,我已感到失望,每次。
Aussie I am going to have to back you up completely on this issue.澳元,我要你在这个问题上完全。 While chinese product quality is improving, it still has a long way to go to match leading brands.而中国产品的质量也在不断提高,但它仍然有一个很长的路要走匹配领导品牌。 You can argue that the prices are low because labor is cheaper, but it still isnt right to pay workers poverty wages just because thats the standard,and the workers dont know any better, is it?你可以说,因为劳动力便宜,价格低,但它仍然是不正确的支付工人的贫穷工资,只是因为多数民众赞成的标准,工人不知道任何更好,是吗? I have never seen a chinese peice of heavy construction equipment in my end of the world and I think those are some of the reasons why.在我世界的尽头,我从来没有见过一个中国重型建筑设备,我认为这些都是一些的原因。 So while buying chinese makes sense to some, I think the vast majority of proffesionals will stick with what they know, for now.因此,而购买中国有意义一些,我想绝大多数的proffesionals将继续坚持现在,他们知道什么。& &
Location地点 :Australia澳大利亚
Posts帖子 :369 369 Chinese中国
Hi Nick,您好尼克,
购买中国的经验是完全相反的地雷。
The rollers I bought are very well made...& will likely last 80% as long as the Jap rollers.Don't ever assume that the OEM product is the bees-knees...they are being made in China too.The steel quality is often the only standard that varies....as a low hour user who can save $900 per roller,I'll go with China every time.Clutch parts I have also had success with.我买的滚筒非常好...可能会持续80%,只要日本鬼子rollers.Don“T不断假设,OEM产品是蜜蜂的膝盖... ...他们正在中国too.The钢的质量往往是不同的唯一标准....作为一个低小时的用户可以节省900美元每辊,我会去与中国的每一个time.Clutch部分我也有过成功与。
The fact is ,unless you're a company making big bucks,running a piece of gear is getting beyond many people who are fringe users ,such as hobbyists ,Farmers,etc...& young guys starting out .事实是,除非你是一个公司,一掷千金,运行一块齿轮,是超越那些边缘的用户,如业余爱好者,农民,等等...起步的年轻球员,很多人的。
On the Chinese labour issue...picture our Western societies in the Industrial Revolution.在中国的劳工问题...图片在工业革命的西方社会。
Yeah,our ancesters worked hard in bad conditions too....the other option was starvation.Our ancestors took the work route & worked our society into our current comfortable position.是的,我们世世代代在恶劣的条件下努力工作太....其他选项了starvation.Our祖先的工作路线和工作,我们的社会,到我们目前的舒适的位置。
Even today,many of us get up each day @ 5AM to go & work....we are slaves only to our own needs & wants.即使在今天,我们很多人每天起床@上午05点去工作....我们只有以我们自己的需要和希望的奴隶。
Judging another country from the sidelines is a Western indulgence ....从场边的另一个国家,是一个西方的放纵....
they will sort out their role in the world,& are doing so.他们将整理出他们在世界上的作用,与正在这样做。
On the Kyoto topic,why would a minor country sign up to a Protocol that no major polluter is part of.? “京都主题,一个小国为什么会签署一项议定书,没有大的污染者的一部分。
It's a scam so we end users of everything can be taxed even more...so while all the majors are continuing their non-stop polluting,you & I can pay more for our electricity & cars & food & know we are making a difference only in our minds.这是一个骗局,所以我们最终用户的一切,更可征税...而所有专业的学生继续他们不停止污染,你我可以付出我们的电力和汽车及食品&知道我们正在有差别只有在我们的脑海。
Lets see where we are in ten years time.....让我们来看看我们在十几年的时间.....&&.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
07-20- AM #21 07-20- AM #21 Bellboy 侍者
View Profile 查看详细资料&&View Forum Posts 查看论坛帖子
Join Date注册日期 ec 年12月
Location地点 :KZN South Africa KZN南非洲
Posts帖子 :746 746 All that I know about china is that they are Communist.我对中国的了解是,他们是party。 Communism isn't a bad idea, and China is starting to come around to Western Culture's ideas and systems.共产主义是不是一个坏主意,中国开始回过头西方文化的思想和制度。 We must just remember that the Eastern countries do things differently to the Western world.我们必须记住,东欧国家做不同的事情向西方世界。 Us Africans aren't either, so we do things that would make Westerns cringe.我们非洲人不是非此即彼的,所以我们做的事情,使西部片畏缩。 ie: the African Way.即:非洲之路。 Anyway, in China and so forth, Machine makers aren't just machine makers, as in the Western World.无论如何,在中国等等,机器制造商不只是机制造商,在西方世界。 They make kettles, cars, computers all under the same name, directly or indirectly.他们使所有根据同名水壶,汽车,电脑,直接或间接。 Besides, if China is so bad, why are the Olympic Games being held there? Its 'coz they can do it fongkong equipment and all.此外,如果中国是如此糟糕,为什么在那里举行的奥运会吗?“COZ他们能做到这一点fongkong设备和所有。&&.
07-20- AM #22 07-20- AM #22 Cat287B Cat287B
View Profile 查看详细资料&&View Forum Posts 查看论坛帖子&&Visit Homepage 访问主页
Join Date注册日期 :Nov 年11月
Hi Nick,您好尼克,
.购买中国的经验是完全相反的地雷。
success with.我买的滚筒非常好...可能会持续80%,只要日本鬼子rollers.Don“T不断假设,OEM产品是蜜蜂的膝盖... ...他们正在中国too.The钢的质量往往是不同的唯一标准....作为一个低小时的用户可以节省900美元每辊,我会去与中国的每一个time.Clutch部分我也有过成功与。
The fact is ,unless you're a company making big bucks,running a piece of gear is getting beyond many people who are fringe users ,such as hobbyists ,Farmers,etc...& young guys starting out .事实是,除非你是一个公司,一掷千金,运行一块齿轮,是超越那些边缘的用户,如业余爱好者,农民,等等...起步的年轻球员,很多人的。
On the Chinese labour issue...picture our Western societies in the Industrial Revolution.在中国的劳工问题...图片在工业革命的西方社会。
Yeah,our ancesters worked hard in bad conditions too....the other option was starvation.Our ancestors took the work route & worked our society into our current comfortable position.是的,我们世世代代在恶劣的条件下努力工作太....其他选项了starvation.Our祖先的工作路线和工作,我们的社会,到我们目前的舒适的位置。
Even today,many of us get up each day @ 5AM to go & work....we are slaves only to our own needs & wants.即使在今天,我们很多人每天起床@上午05点去工作....我们只有以我们自己的需要和希望的奴隶。 Judging another country from the sidelines is a Western indulgence ....从场边的另一个国家,是一个西方的放纵....他们将整理出他们在世界上的作用,与正在这样做。 On the Kyoto topic,why would a minor country sign up to a Protocol that no major polluter is part of.? “京都主题,一个小国为什么会签署一项议定书,没有大的污染者的一部分。
It's a scam so we end users of everything can be taxed even more...so while all the majors are continuing their non-stop polluting,you & I can pay more for our electricity & cars & food & know we are making a difference only in our minds.这是一个骗局,所以我们最终用户的一切,更可征税...而所有专业的学生继续他们不停止污染,你我可以付出我们的电力和汽车及食品&知道我们正在有差别只有在我们的脑海。
Lets see where we are in ten years time.....让我们来看看我们在十几年的时间.....
OK I may be a slave to my wants and needs but I can quit this job any time I want.好,我可能是我的希望和需要的奴隶,但任何时候我想我可以退出这个工作。 Can they?他们可以吗? I think its more forced labor than slave labor since we are all slaves to our wants and needs.我觉得比奴隶劳动的强迫劳动,因为我们都是我们的希望和需要的奴隶。 Do forced labors get to come and go as they please?强迫劳动来来去去,请他们呢?
Pete皮特&&.我对中国的了解是,他们是party。 Culture's ideas and systems.共产主义是不是一个坏主意,中国开始回过头西方文化的思想和制度。 We must just remember that the Eastern countries do things differently to the Western world.我们必须记住,东欧国家做不同的事情向西方世界。 Us Africans aren't either, so we do things that would make Westerns cringe.我们非洲COPPA
Posts帖子 :746 746&&Originally Posted by Cat287B最初发表由Cat287B&&
Communism isn't a bad idea?共产主义是不是一个坏主意?
Communism isn't a bad concept, especially when it lives up to the promised ideals.共产主义是不是一个坏的概念,特别是当它不辜负所承诺的理想。 Everyone has a fair paying job, housing and food, and in a world where unemployment is rising, good on china.每个人都有一个公平的高薪工作,住房和食品,和的世界里,失业率上升,对中国有好处。 We can't crit countries whose political system is living up to the promises made to their people.我们不能暴击的国家,其政治制度,是活的,他们的人民作出的承诺。 They promised that everyone would get a job, and thats what happened.他们承诺,每个人都会得到一份工作,和多数民众发生了什么事。 If it works for them, thats their business.如果他们的作品,多数民众赞成他们的业务。 I'm probably sounding real Gandhi, but it is not for us to judge what they are all about.我可能冠冕堂皇的真正甘地,但对我们来说是不能判断他们都是。
Like I said, communism isn't a bad idea, its the way you go about it that counts.就像我说的,共产主义是不是一个坏主意,其方式你去,计数。
Even if there is a degree of 'forced' labour, and even if they are paid a pittance, as long as its enough to get them by for 1 day, its enough and no one can complain即使有一定程度的“被迫”的劳动,即使他们工资微薄,只要它足够获得1天,其足够的,没有人可以抱怨
It's not like America didn't do it at some stage, South Africa did it, even Australia did it at some stage in the dark and dirty past.它不是像美国并没有这样做在某些阶段,南非,澳大利亚也没有在黑暗和肮脏的的过去的某些阶. 接受它。 Its not like it is going away to very soon. 不喜欢它会消失很快。
discussion here. 行政注意:我们跨越到政治讨论的一行。 That's contrary to HEF practice and policy. 这是违背HEF的做法和政策。 To this point, the discussion has remained civil, but if this discussion goes much further afield, or becomes overly contentious, it will be closed. 这一点,一直在讨论公民权利,但如果此讨论去更远的地方,或变得过于有争议的,它将被关闭。 Proudly spending today building the dilapidated housing of the 22nd century....今天自豪地Posts帖子 :443 443&&Originally Posted by digger242j最初发表由digger242j&&
Administrative note: We're crossing the line into political discussion here. 行政注意:我们跨越到政治讨论的一行。 That's contrary to HEF practice and policy. 这是违背HEF的做法和政策。 To this point, the discussion has remained civil, but if this discussion goes much further afield, or becomes overly contentious, it will be closed. 这一点,一直在讨论公民权利,但如果此讨论去更远的地方,或变得过于有争议的,它将被关闭。& &
Join Date注册日期 ec 年12月
Posts帖子 :746 746 That last comment of mine was a bit too far gone.那我最后的意见是太远了一个位。 At the end of the day, it is all about personal choice.在这一天结束,它是所有关于个人的选择。 if you don't want to use it, don't.如果你不想使用它,不要。&&.
[img][/img]
此楼为楼主
这只是政治和宗教一样的东西是很多人的热按钮的问题。 Heated discussions in one thread have the potential to carry over into other threads--Somebody gets the mindset, 'Oh, that guy that doesn't like my brand of dozers is the same idiot that thinks that other form of government is better.在一个线程中的热烈讨论,有可能结转到其他线程 - 有人得到的心态,“噢,那家伙不喜欢我的推土机品牌是一样的白痴认为,政府的另一种形式是更好的。 I'm gonna flame his ass...'我要去的火焰他的屁股... ...“ It's counter-productive to what the purpose of Heavy Equipment Forums is.这是反生产力的重型设备论坛的目的是什么。 That's why, even though we don't prohibit it entirely, we don't let it get out of hand.这就是为什么,尽管我们不完全禁止它,不让它失控。 Proudly spending today building the dilapidated housing of the 22nd century....今天自豪地消费,建设22世纪的破旧房屋....
It's just that things like politics and religion are hot button issues for a lot of people.这只是政治和宗教一样的东西是很多人的热按钮的问题。 Heated discussions in one thread have the potential to carry over into other threads--Somebody gets the mindset, 'Oh, that guy that doesn't like my brand of dozers is the same idiot that thinks that other form of government is better.在一个线程中的热烈讨论,有可能结转到其他线程 - 有人得到的心态,“噢,那家伙不喜欢我的推土机品牌是一样的白痴认为,政府的另一种形式是更好的。 I'm gonna flame his ass...'我要去的火焰他的屁股... ...“ It's counter-productive to what the purpose of Heavy Equipment Forums is.这是反生产力的重型设备论坛的目的是什么。 That's why, even though we don't prohibit it entirely, we don't let it get out of hand.这就是为什么,尽管我们不完全禁止它,不让它失控。 Proudly spending today building the dilapidated housing of the 22nd century....今天自豪地消费,建设22世纪的破旧房屋....
人不是非此即彼的,所以我们做的事情,使西部片畏缩。 ie: the African Way.即:非洲之路。 Anyway, in China and so forth, Machine makers aren't just machine makers, as in the Western World.无论如何,在中国等等,机器制造商不只是机制造商,在西方世界。 They make kettles, cars, computers all under the same name, directly or indirectly.他们使所有根据同名水壶,汽车,电脑,直接或间接。 Besides, if China is so bad, why are the Olympic Games being held there? Its 'coz they can do it fongkong equipment and all.此外,如果中国是如此糟糕,为什么在那里举行的奥运会吗?“COZ他们能做到这一点fongkong设备和所有。
Communism isn't a bad idea?共产主义是不是一个坏主意?&&.
07-20- AM #24 07-20- #24 Bellboy 侍者
View Profile 查看详细资料&&View Forum Posts 查看论坛帖子
Location地点 :West Sussex UK英国西萨塞克斯
Posts帖子 :1,983 1983&&Originally Posted by digger242j最初发表由digger242j&&
Administrative note: We're crossing the line into political discussion here. 行政注意:我们跨越到政治讨论的一行。 That's contrary to HEF practice and policy. 这是违背HEF的做法和政策。 To this point, the discussion has remained civil, but if this discussion goes much further afield, or becomes overly contentious, it will be closed. 这一点,一直在讨论公民权利,但如果此讨论去更远的地方,或变得过于有争议的,它将被关闭。
One of the best pieces of advise my father gave me when I was first looking to work overseas aged 19yrs.提醒爸爸给我当我第一次到海外工作的中年19yrs最好的作品之一。
DONT argue over Politics or Religion and DONT play cards for money不争论,政治或宗教和DONT发挥卡的钱 If their no good in the seat,如果他们没有在座位上,&&put them on their feet.他们把自己的脚。&&View Profile 查看详细资料&&View Forum Posts 查看论坛帖子 ,dragged here from another forum.没错,这是一个非常普通的,消极的话题,这里从另一个论坛拖。
I reckon Nick didn't have a good weekend,& Hitch came thru OK.我认为尼克没有一个美好的周末,搭通过确定。
[img][/img]
贡献0 点铁甲币612 枚柴油1221 升在线时间173 小时主题帖子精华0阅读权限100注册时间UID111633
摊铺机, 积分 1288, 距离下一级还需 712 积分
该用户从未签到铁甲币612 枚精华0柴油1221 升帖子
云里雾里,不知所云,你要翻译也不能这么翻译吧,谁会看啊
贡献0 点铁甲币1445 枚柴油2180 升在线时间380 小时主题帖子精华0阅读权限150注册时间UID53569
大型矿卡, 积分 2329, 距离下一级还需 2671 积分
TA的每日心情开心签到天数: 79 天[LV.6]常住居民II铁甲币1445 枚精华0柴油2180 升帖子
不是什么好贴。看不懂。浪费时间。
悲哀啊!天天干活! &img src=&static/image/smiley/comcom/9.gif& class=&vm&&
贡献0 点铁甲币2812 枚操作设备玉柴85-8,小松200-8,QQ柴油2057 升在线时间217 小时主题帖子精华0阅读权限100注册时间UID20686
摊铺机, 积分 1489, 距离下一级还需 511 积分