些一段有关这种产品的英语作文高级词汇60词

一篇描写景物的英语作文 60字左右_好搜问答
|注册&您有新任务,
一篇描写景物的英语作文 60字左右
被浏览328次
采纳率:42%
Spring, I never had strong feeling to spring before last year. Some people said spring should be a happy season. But I never sensed that. I always liked the autumn because I thought autumn was a romantic season. I liked summer when I was very young for I loved my skirt with lace.Now, I still like autumn and summer,while I like spring and winter. Before I disliked the various colors of the flowers,and I thought they are flighty and superficial. I thought only only the blue ocean is deep, the golden autumn is elegant. However, now I have a different idea that I find spring wonderful. I like the blossom in the field and in the moutain. From them I am spirited with life. 用微信扫描二维码分享至好友和朋友圈分享到:
下面是答答童鞋给您的小建议,您看靠谱吗?初来乍到,弄错了您不要生气哦(*^__^*)答答小贴士
等您帮助的附近的朋友换一换
大家都在搜好搜APP下载好搜摸字APP 随时随地随心搜索 用好搜, 特顺手!
第9天生活就像海洋,只有意志坚强的人才能达到生命的彼岸。知道了关于《记者应该知道些什么》英语作文60词_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
关于《记者应该知道些什么》英语作文60词
关于《记者应该知道些什么》英语作文60词
Zhang Peng’s Dream JobZhang Peng is my best friend.He likes playing sports and writing articles.He also likes reading.He often reads books and magazines about sports in his free time.He is going ...写一个关于产品的一个段落.英语作文60字_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
写一个关于产品的一个段落.英语作文60字
写一个关于产品的一个段落.英语作文60字
MP4 Player Important Note About Product Information:Elsaco attempts to be as accurate as possible in our however,we cannot guarantee that product descriptions/specifications,pricing or any other content on the site is accurate,complete,or current.In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical,informational,technical or other error,Elsaco shall have the right to refuse or cancel any order for that product.In addition,links to product reviews are intended to provide visitors with additional information and professional opinion.However,due to the industry's fast pace,reviews can become outdated and should not be considered a substitute for doing one's own research.您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
写一篇关于中秋节的英语作文60字
的水平,不要太好,不要太差,水平差不多的就行!
The Mid-Autumn Festival The Mid-Autumn is a very important Chinese festival. It falls on the 15th day of August. A few days before the festival, everyone in the family will help to make the house clean and beautiful. Lanterns will be hung in front of the house.
中秋节中秋节是中国一个很重要的节日,在八月十五号。在节日来临的前几天,家庭中的每一个人都帮着打扫房子,把房子装扮得漂漂亮亮的,灯笼挂在屋前。
On the evening there will be a big family dinner. People who work far away from their homes will try to come back for the union. After dinner, people will light
The Mid-Autumn Festival The Mid-Autumn is a very important Chinese festival. It falls on the 15th day of August. A few days before the festival, everyone in the family will help to make the house clean and beautiful. Lanterns will be hung in front of the house.
中秋节中秋节是中国一个很重要的节日,在八月十五号。在节日来临的前几天,家庭中的每一个人都帮着打扫房子,把房子装扮得漂漂亮亮的,灯笼挂在屋前。
On the evening there will be a big family dinner. People who work far away from their homes will try to come back for the union. After dinner, people will light the lanterns which are usually red and round. Children will play with their own toy lanterns happily.晚上有一顿美餐,离家在外工作的人也要回来团圆。晚饭后,人们点亮灯笼,一般是红色的圆灯笼。孩子们会高高兴兴地玩他们的玩具灯笼。
At night the moon is usually round and bright. People can enjoy the moon while eating moon-cakes which are the special food for this festival. They can look back on the past and look forward to the future together.
晚上月亮又圆又大,人们在赏月的同时吃着中秋节特别的食品——月饼。人们在一起回顾过去,展望未来。
125.39.155.*
114.85.128.*
(*^__^*) 嘻嘻不错不错,虽然老师知道我没这么好的水平,但是也说我好了。谢谢了。最后一节其实可以不要,字也不用这么多,我稍微改了一下。(*^__^*) 嘻嘻
123.163.107.*
恩恩恩恩恩恩恩恩……
a there wasa king who was very cruel to the people and did notmanage the country well.So they wrote notes tellingabout the meeting place and put them into cakes. Onthe15th day of the 8th lunar month every person was told tobuy the cakes. When they ate them they discovered the notes. So they gathered together to make a sudden attack on the king. From then on the Chinese people celebrate on the 15th day of
The Mid-Autumn Festival has all interesting history.Long ago in one of the dynasties of a there wasa king who was very cruel to the people and did notmanage the country well.So they wrote notes tellingabout the meeting place and put them into cakes. Onthe15th day of the 8th lunar month every person was told tobuy the cakes. When they ate them they discovered the notes. So they gathered together to make a sudden attack on the king. From then on the Chinese people celebrate on the 15th day of the 8th lunar monthand eat &moon cakes& in memory of that
important event.
When the Mid-Autumn Festival is near, shop windows are beautifully decorated. Many &moon cakes& aredisplayed for people to buy. People send presents such aswine, fruits and &moon cakes& to their friends and relatives. In the evening of the day, they have a feast. After the feast, they go out to the garden to look at the moon. The children run and laugh on the streets.
It is believed that the moon is at her brighteston this night.Many poems have been written about it,and poets are never tired of reading and writingsuch poems.In Chinese literature,the moon of the MidAutumn Festival has been compared to a looking-glass,ajade rabbit,and so on.It seems that Chinese literature takes far more interest in the moon thaninthe sun.
120.38.229.*
118.73.72.*
这篇课文很差
125.39.155.*
发表人就是一个大傻
116.224.113.*
耳机和而合法 分
116.224.113.*
116.224.113.*
60.215.6.*
117.84.248.*
59.108.74.*