假设你是内莉 下周六李华,你周六想去逛一家新开的商场,你没去过那里,但你的好友alice知道,请向她资询己个

假如你是李华,正在英国的一所学校接受英语培训,暑期你想去度假,但不知道该去哪儿,因此你想向旅游公司咨询一下,希望得到一些建议。请根据所给提示内容,给旅游公司写一封80词左右的电子邮件,谈谈你对旅游目的地的要求,并请旅游公司推荐合适的旅游地点。 要点提示:1.可以做大量的户外运动;2.旅店要靠近海洋且带有游泳池;3.方便品尝当地特色美食。 Dear Sir/Madam,
I’m a student from China.These days,I am taking English lessons
- 同桌100学习网
您好,欢迎您来到![]或[]
在线解答时间:早上8:00-晚上22:30周六、日照常
假如你是李华,正在英国的一所学校接受英语培训,暑期你想去度假,但不知道该去哪儿,因此你想向旅游公司咨询一下,希望得到一些建议。请根据所给提示内容,给旅游公司写一封80词左右的电子邮件,谈谈你对旅游目的地的要求,并请旅游公司推荐合适的旅游地点。 要点提示:1.可以做大量的户外运动;2.旅店要靠近海洋且带有游泳池;3.方便品尝当地特色美食。 Dear Sir/Madam,
I’m a student from China.These days,I am taking English lessons
假如你是李华,正在英国的一所学校接受英语培训,暑期你想去度假,但不知道该去哪儿,因此你想向旅游公司咨询一下,希望得到一些建议。请根据所给提示内容,给旅游公司写一封80词左右的电子邮件,谈谈你对旅游目的地的要求,并请旅游公司推荐合适的旅游地点。
要点提示:1.可以做大量的户外运动;2.旅店要靠近海洋且带有游泳池;3.方便品尝当地特色美食。
Dear Sir/Madam,
I’m a student from China.These days,I am taking English lessons in a school in England.
提问者:XXLsl
上传:[注意:图片必须为JPG,GIF格式,大小不得超过100KB]
您好,欢迎来到同桌100!您想继续回答问题?您是新用户?
Dear Ace,I have some problems with my vocation so I hope that you can give me some uesful suggestions.The place which I want to travel should meet some requirments. First, it can provide enough space to do a lot of activities outside. Second, I'd like to stay in a hotel with pools where near the sea. Last but not least, food is very significant. As a result, it should be convenient for me to taste local yummy food.These are my requirments about the travelling destination. I hope that you can help me soon.
回答者:teacher051假设你是李华,上周六你班外出野炊时你发现很多同学都使用一次性的筷子,请你就此问题按以下提示给某中..._百度知道
假设你是李华,上周六你班外出野炊时你发现很多同学都使用一次性的筷子,请你就此问题按以下提示给某中...
假设你是李华,上畅虎扳臼殖铰帮歇爆忙周六你班外出野炊时你发现很多同学都使用一次性的筷子,请你就此问题按以下提示给某中学英语报社的编辑写一封信。1野炊情况简介,2发现问题及其危害。3你的倡议及理由,
忙碌,或许使人痛苦,或许使人厌恶,或许让人劳累,或许让人畅虎扳臼殖铰帮歇爆忙快乐。忙碌,真是让人欢喜让人忧。而我则十分喜爱忙碌,就像有一句话说:我忙,但很快乐。
“一个小女孩子家房间这么乱,叫我怎么说你好,马上给我收拾好。”妈妈又在数落我了,我心中打起了小鼓:我不能让妈妈小看我,瞧不起我,我一定得把房间打扫干净。
我拿起装满水的脸盆,把抹布浸没在水中,在捞起来,拧干,我把自己的写字台擦了一遍,遇到了死角,我就把不用的牙刷制造成一个清洁刷,把它往死角里一刷,果然灰尘就已经“逃”到了九霄云外。在阳光的照耀下,他发出了耀眼的光泽。我打开抽屉,“哎呦,怎么这么乱呀!我难以置信的说。我把所有的书都拿了出来,我意外的发现了“失踪”多个月的笔记本,我把书分成三种:课外书,作文书,教科书。&《一千零一夜》是课外书。”我把它放入课外书那一叠。“《手把手教你写作文》是作文书。”我把它放入作文书那一叠。这不仅锻炼了我的体力劳动还锻炼了我的脑力劳动呢!所有的书都分配好了以后,我再把它们放入抽屉。我看了看乱七八糟的被褥,不禁摇了摇头。我卷起袖子准备大干一场,我照着妈妈叠被子得样儿,先把被子铺好,再把被子叠起来,最后拍了拍床铺,“恩,不错!”我满意的点了点头,含笑说。
经过长达三小时的拼搏,我终于“完工”了,我唱长长的舒了一口气,擦了擦脸上豆大的汗珠,一下子瘫倒在床上,我欣喜若狂,虽然把我累得够呛,但看着这么整洁的房间,我舒心的笑了,脸上的笑容迅速扩展开来,我好久都没有这样开怀的笑过。
我忙,但很快乐!
其他类似问题
野炊的相关知识
其他3条回答
1,野炊时:发现有好多同学都在使用一次性筷子。用完就扔的到处都是,很不环保。2,发现的危害有:首先他破坏了野炊是的环境,其次,制造这些一次性畅虎扳臼殖铰帮歇爆忙筷子会浪费很多树木。3,倡议在学校举行这样的环保宣传,让大家知道使用一次性筷子的危害,杜绝在使用。
1、野炊时:发现有好多同学都在使用一次性筷子。用完就扔的到处都是,很不环保。2,发现的危害有:首先他破坏了野炊是的环境,其次,制造这些一次性筷子会浪费很多树木。3,倡议在学校举行这样的环保宣传,让大家知道使用一次性筷子的危害,杜绝在使用。
Dear Editor, I am Li Hua, a middle school student in Ziyang, Sichuan. I am writing to tellyou about an environmental problem. Last Saturday my classmates and I went for a picnic. At noon we had a wonderful lunch on the top of a mountain. To my surprise, I saw mostof my classmates were using disposable cups, which I think this is a serious environmental problem. As we all know, disposable cups are made of wood and the more cups weuse, the more trees will be cut down to get the wood to make them. Therefore, it is never environmentallyfriendly to use disposable cups. I hope measures can be taken to forbid the use of disposable cups or use fewer. If everyo...
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁假定你是李华,打算今年寒假与父母一起去澳大利亚的悉尼度假。请根据以下要点用英语给你在悉尼的好友Da_百度知道
假定你是李华,打算今年寒假与父母一起去澳大利亚的悉尼度假。请根据以下要点用英语给你在悉尼的好友Da
询问游玩建议 3假定你是李华: 1 ,打算今年寒假与父母一起去澳大利亚的悉尼度假。请根据以下要点用英语给你在悉尼的好友David写一封电子邮件 要点.告知行程安排 2.约定见面时间
(要现在写的
提问者采纳
You have a good trip in Sydney.This year I plan for the summer vacation and
parents went to Sydney on holiday in Australia?I&#39?We look forward to have a good journeyDear David
We will not have seen each other much!We agreed to meet in December 29th in Sydney international airport?Can you tm much obliged to you,, I miss you so much
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
m Li Hua. We are going to travel in Sydney for a week, prepare and my parents go to the Australian Tourism in Sydney. I&#39, I want to see a kangaroo and koala. My winter vacation this yearDear david,Hello, david. Can you give me some Suggestions. How about meeting nine we January 21st morning? My parents want to go to Sydney Opera House. We probably in January 20th 3 in the afternoon arrived in Sydney
Hello, David:This is .... It is excited to send this e-mail to you and say how are you going. I am very glad to tell you I will go to Sydney with my parents for a holiday on December. We plan to stay in Sydney for a week and it would be great appreciated if you can give us some suggestion about our trip in Sydney as we have never been there.I also would like to catch you up in there to have a nice drink or cuppa. Just let me know when are you free and then I can schedule my time to catch you up.Alright. I am looking forward to hearing from you. Have a nice day mate.Cheers,NameHope it helps, Man
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁“假如你是李华。去年你在一家国际夏令营帮忙,收获颇丰。今年,你想邀请你的好友 Jane一起参加,请根据夏令营的招聘广告及提示要点给 Jane ...”阅读答案_完形填空_英语阅读网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
“假如你是李华。去年你在一家国际夏令营帮忙,收获颇丰。今年,你想邀请你的好友 Jane一起参加,请根据夏令营的招聘广告及提示要点给 Jane ...”阅读答案
&&&&&&&&&&★★★★
“假如你是李华。去年你在一家国际夏令营帮忙,收获颇丰。今年,你想邀请你的好友 Jane一起参加,请根据夏令营的招聘广告及提示要点给 Jane ...”阅读答案
作者: 文章来源: 点击数: 更新时间:
如你是李华。去年你在一家国际夏令营帮忙,收获颇丰。今年,你想邀请你的好友 Jane一起参加,请根据夏令营的招聘广告及提示要点给
Jane 写一封 e-mail,不少于120个单词。
One Possible Version&
Dear Jane,
& I have already told you about the job I did
last summer in the International Camp for children, do you remember? And this
year they are looking for people for the same job so I have thought about you.
Why don’t we do it together?
& We will work with children between 8 and 12 and
will help with the outdoor activities, sports competitions and children’s games.
The camp is situated in a wood, close to a river. It is such a beautiful place!
Everybody sleeps in tents, which is very exciting. We have only 5 hours’ work a
day so it gives us enough free time to visit the area and do some sports
activities on our own. As well as the accommodation, the food is free. It is
not wonderful, but it is not the most important.
& The contact with the children, the feeling of
freedom, the sense of responsibility and the life in nature make this camp an
unforgettable experience.
& Let me know as soon as possible if you are
interested in it, but don’t hesitate too much. It is worth!
& I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Li
试题分析:提纲作文应该按所要求的内容来写,根据所列的内容尽量以简明扼要的语言来表达。根据题目要求和所列内容来完成作文。写这篇作文时尽量用所列出的词汇和短语,运用高级的英语句子,真正体现英式的表达方式。写作时要注意适当地使用关联词承前启后,用词要得体,符合语言环境。
【亮点说明】文中使用了非常好的短语和句子为文章增色不少,比如:I have already told you about the job I did last
summer in the International Camp for children, The camp is situated in a wood,
close to a river.还运用了定语从句Everybody sleeps in tents, which is very
exciting.等。并注意了句子的衔接如:And,so,As well as ,if,but等。
考点:提纲作文。
高中录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇高中: 下一篇高中:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)假定你是李华,你的英国朋友Tom暑期要来你家居住一段时间,想了解你的居住情况,请根据以下信息用英文..._百度知道
假定你是李华,你的英国朋友Tom暑期要来你家居住一段时间,想了解你的居住情况,请根据以下信息用英文...
假定你是李华,你的英国朋友Tom暑期要来你家居住一段时间,想了解你的居住情况,请根据以下信息用英文给他回一封电子邮件。要点:1.家庭成员;
2.住房所在地(市中心);
3.家居环境(三室一厅,一厨一卫;可上网);
4.交通状况(步行可到公园及商场)。注意:1.词数100左右;
2.缉涪光皇叱郝癸酮含捆可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;
3.开头和结尾已给出,但不计入总词数。Dear TomI'm glad to learn that you are planning to live with me during this summer holiday.I'm looking forward to meeting you.Yours,Li Hua
我有更好的答案
望采纳 望加分谢谢
I'm glad to learn that you are planning to live with me during this summer holiday. I want to introduce my residential situation to you throught this email. My family is made up with three family members, my father, my mother and me. My home is located at the centre of the city, so it is convenient for you to go shopping, visiting and do whatever you want. There are trree bedroom,one dining room, one kitchen and one bathroom in my home. Internet is also available for you. Traffic condition is not bad, park and shopping center are quite near, you can just walk there on foot. Are you satisfied with my home situation? If you h...
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 我从来没去过纽约歌词 的文章

随机推荐