我们公司用公家的名义办私事怎么说宣传,英语怎么说

【招聘_】-前程无忧
抱歉,该职位已经过期或者不存在!
无忧工作网版权所有(C)51job.com(沪ICP备)以名义的英文怎么说_沪江英语学习网
网页版学习工具
以名义的英文:in the name of参考例句:Usurp the name of...盗用。。。的名义 a pious fraud借宗教名义进行的欺骗Ms Ho will stand as an independent instead of under the umbrella of The Frontier.何秀兰今次会以独立名义参选,不再以前线名义参选。 Oceania has no capital, and its titular head is a person whose whereabouts nobody knows大洋国没有首都,它的名义首脑是个动向去处谁都不知道的人。I on behalf of以..名义;代表He was arrested in the king's name.以国王的名义将他逮捕。A pious fraud假宗教名义的行骗[诈骗]He is only prime minister in name.他只是名义上当首相。They registered under the name of Mr. and Mrs. Smith .他们以史密斯夫妇的名义登记。He often swaggered and swindled under the guise of the company's name.他经常假借公司的名义来招摇撞骗。:n. 名称;姓名;名声;名人v. 取名;说出;确定;提名The first name is the generic name and the second is the specific name.第一个词为植物的属名,第二个为种名。In Name type a name for the data source.在“名称”中,为数据源键入名称。Name translation: Input name mapped to more than one output name.名称转换:输入名称映射到多个输出名称。The name is already in use as either a service name or a service display name.名称已用作服务名或服务显示名。The Way that can be told of is not an Unvarying Way. The names that can be named are not the unvarying names.翻译推荐:
相关热点:英语作文 假定你是销售经理john green,请以john green的名义给本公司其他部门经理写个通知
问题描述:
英语作文 假定你是销售经理john green,请以john green的名义给本公司其他部门经理写个通知主题是讨论2006年第3季度销售计划,通知时间日,下午1点在本公司会议室开会.讨论这一计划,并希望个部门经理参加,如不能参加,请提前告知本部门秘书.只要以上内容都写来就行了,不用很长.date:to:from:subject:
问题解答:
手工原创如下:Date:June 16th,2006To:all the department managersFrom:John Green,Sales managerSubject:a meeting on the marketing plan of the 3rd quarter in 2006The meeting will be held at 1 o'clock pm in the meeting room.All of you should attend it on time.If not,please inform our secretary in advance.
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
Dear XX ,I am writing to you to express my gratitude to you for ordering the new product of my company.We've made huge efforts on examining and checking the qua
My name is xiao li, male, this year 21 years old, I finished college. Personal English after six, love sports, good long with people helpful, familiar with loca
ni hao wo bu hao `` ha ha wo ye bu hui dui bu qi la ni ying gai xei xei wo ba bian ya na
Dear John, It’s a great relief to know that you are fine after the terrible earthquakes. I have been worrying about you since the news of earthquake in your hom
Dear JohnIn my opinion,you must treat him as ordinary peopleand respect him from all sides.you should praise him for his progress,you'd better help him and take
It's Father's Day today. It's a special day, isn't it? I think we should do something to show our love for our fathers on this special day. My father and I are
1.focus much on others's comments 2.am not liked by others 3.do not know how to start a conversation
dear john: thanks for your help. i've already arrived my school. this is my first day come here. so everything is new, especially this huge fog.字数限制写不下,可惜.
Marvin W. Meyer writes (The Nag Hammadi Library in English, p. 433): "It is possible, then, to suggest a general outline for the literary history of The Letter
Dear JohnHow are things going. I'd like to say thank you very much from the bottom of my heart. You are so kind and with your help I could find my way to the sc
Mr.Green,.Well,in my opinion,I just think it is a good way to improve our English.As for the content,I'd like to read some foreigner essays.Because it can widen
Dear TomWelcome to China,a friendly country.I'd like to invite you to visit Guilin. Guilin is in the north of Guangxi. The population in the city of Guilin is m
I'm wangNan,a student of No.1 Middle School.I have a gooa friend,Jim.He' an USA girl.We are both in Class&Two,Grade Eight.She is 15 years old,one y
NOTICE We're going to have a lecture on American Culture in Room 203 , 4:30 p. m. on Wednesday, November 3. It will be given by Professor Green , a famous Profe
Each need to find work people all want to face interview this link,so what should we do before the interview to leave a good image to interviewerAnd here I talk
DATE:Jun 16,2006TO:The company's other managerFROM:John GreenSUBJECT:Discussion of the third quarter of 2006 sales plan内容:The Department has a 2006 third-quarte
多少字? 再问: 不少于200,自己的看法:遵守交通规则人人有责;为自己和他人安全考虑 。 违章情况:1、行人闯红灯;2、行人过马路不走斑马线;3、汽车在无警察的繁忙街道上超速行驶;4、汽车任意停放 。 多谢了 再答: 你什么时候要?把你邮箱给我再问: 现在,,在百度上回答更好 再答: 那你
Dear John,I'm very glad to receive your e-mail about your travel plan.I think traveling can be regraded as a kind of sports.It can help you keep heathy while yo
Dear Sir: My name is Li Hua, I am studying the summer vocation's course on your school. I come across several difficulties . I hear you can provide individual s
也许感兴趣的知识扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
帮忙批改一篇英语作文,说明:从部门经理(Rush Crawford)的名义给公司全体员工发一份内部通知.时间:日事由:有关更换电话系统事宜内容:1.由于业务需要,公司拟更心目前使用的电话系统;2.现由3个通讯公司提交的更新方案,内容见附件;3.请员工仔细阅读并提交自己的建议;4.提交建议的时间:本月底前;5.公司将与下月初订货.words for reference:事由 Re 更新 update 附件 attachment订货 place an order 通讯公司 communications companyMemoTo:All staff EmployeesFrom:__________Re:_____________Date:____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________MemoTo:All staff Empolyees From:Rush crawfordRe:About update the telephone systemDate:June,24,2007Because of the need in business,company plan to update the telephone system.Now there is a communications company hand in a update plan.The detail please see attachment.Please the workers reading carefully and give sugestions.And the time by the end of this month.The company will place an order at next month early.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
前面这么说都行.只改正文:Because of the need in business,the company's planning to update the telephone system.Three commnunications companies have submitted plans,please see attachment files for details.Please read them carefully and give suggestions by the end of this month.The company will place an order early next month.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码“以 名义”用英文怎么说_百度知道
“以 名义”用英文怎么说
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
谁来主宰823
外语学习类认证行家
谁来主宰823
外语学习类行家
采纳数:6416
获赞数:41625
以 名义In the name of例句:战士们——以民主的名义,让我们团结起来!!!Soldiers - in the name of democracy, let us all unite!!!
城里城外201616
来自科学教育类芝麻团
城里城外201616
采纳数:670
获赞数:1191
参与团队:
on behalf of sb以某人的名义
以名义in the name of
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
个人、企业类